What Mom Doesn't Know Ch. 04

Story Info
Daddy shows her off and makes some cash.
9k words
4.5
91.5k
61

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VixieFox
VixieFox
246 Followers

I spent most of Friday being lazy and resting my sore body. There weren't a lot of chores to do so I spent the day in bed reading. About an hour before my parents got home I got up and did the dishes from last night and then I decided to have a little fun. I was in a good mood and I wanted to spread that around so I went to my room and picked out a very cute yellow sundress and slipped it on.

It was a halter top so I went without a bra but the dress itself was designed to give me a bit of support. I went without panties, of course, so Daddy could have access to everything whenever he wanted.

I tied my hair back with a matching ribbon and even put on some of my body lotion that smelled like lemon frosting. I just felt very summery.

By the time I was done it was nearly time for them to be home and I went to the kitchen to start dinner. It was nothing fancy, we didn't have anything fancy, it was just hamburger helper and some veggies. I found some dinner rolls in the freezer and popped those in too.

I was just putting a fresh pitcher of lemonade in the fridge when they pulled into the driveway and I bounced on my toes in excitement.

I heard the front door open and my mom said, "What's that smell? Is she cooking?"

I busied myself at the stove stirring the hamburger mixture when they came into the kitchen.

I beamed at my mother. "I thought you could use a day off cooking. And, you know, I was bored."

She looked confused but smiled.

"Why are you dressed like a lemon drop?" My stepfather teased as he passed me up to go to the fridge.

I shrugged, "I was in a lemon mood."

"Holy shit, there's fresh lemonade," he said, opening the fridge. The stove was right next to the fridge and I felt a light chilly air up my skirt and it felt wonderful. "Stace, your daughter cooked us dinner and made lemonade!"

"I didn't know you could do so many things without being told," my mother half teased. I say half because she obviously meant it and was confused but she was pleased as well and didn't want to scare me off doing it again.

I just shrugged and went back to the food.

My mom unpacked their lunchboxes into the sink and went to change out of her work clothes. My stepfather took that opportunity to sneak up behind me and slide a hand up my skirt.

"Good girl," he whispered as he ran a finger over my bare pussy lips.

"You mean because of dinner or the lack of panties?" I whispered back.

"Both," he said, sliding a finger in and giving it a wiggle, then bringing that finger to my mouth and brushing my juices over my lips like lip gloss. Then he popped the finger in his mouth and sucked it clean.

"You wear yourself through dinner. I want you to talk to your mom with your own pussy on your lips and know that I put it there."

I pressed my lips together like I had just put on lipstick. "Yes, sir." I replied.

He looked over his shoulder to make sure Mom hadn't come back yet and leaned in closer to me, I could smell the grease on him from working with the machines at work and I realized for the first time that the smell of him turned me on.

I didn't know if it was because it was his scent or if it was because it was the scent of a man who worked on machines with his hands all day. I just knew that the smell of grease and sweat made me so hot and I breathed him in as he stepped closer to me.

"I have a treat for you after dinner," he whispered. "You just go along with whatever I say, alright? I'm going to get you good and horny so you're begging for me to fuck that pretty little pussy of yours all day tomorrow."

"Yes, sir," I repeated, and lowered my eyes, blushing. I was already ready to beg and I couldn't wait to see what my surprise was. He went to wash up as he was always dirty after work.

I set the table while they both took care of their after work ablutions. I put the dinner rolls in a basket in the middle of the table and when the rest of the food was ready I set it all out and called them to dinner. I was really proud of myself and knowing that it made them happy made me all the happier.

We sat down together and ate our dinner, which is something we usually only did on Sundays and special occasions, but no one said anything about that. I listened to my parents talk about work stuff and amused myself with realizing that I could taste pussy with the first few bites of food before it wore off. I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard my Mom say,

"Well if she dresses that cute tomorrow you make sure John keeps his eyes to himself." I nearly choked on my food."You know what a hound he is and he's always looking at her."

"She'll be okay," my stepfather smiled, "John's harmless."

"If you say so," my mom muttered, not really convinced. "I hate how he talks. He calls all women Blanche because he says-"

"That it's easier than shouting out the wrong name during sex, I know." he finished. "He's not serious, Stacy. He's never serious. Don't worry. I can't control where his eyes go but he's not getting his hands on my girl while I'm around."

He turned to me and smiled, "Besides, I don't think you'd want to wear a dress fishing, would you?"

I laughed, "No. I might like to bring my bathing suit to tan though, if that's okay with you, mom?"

I found the entire situation weird because I knew, like my stepfather did, that my Mom was always trying to get me to wear clothes that showed off my body but then when men took notice she wasn't usually happy about it. In fact, she was the one who bought me the american flag string bikini that was tucked in my underwear drawer because I was too shy to wear it. It's the one I planned to wear tomorrow but I let her assume I meant the other less revealing one that was more like traditional bra and panties.

She looked at me a moment as she thought.

"Yeah, that's okay. Just wear something over it until you're well away from the docks," She looked at my stepdad, "And try to fish somewhere away from other people."

"Well, that is usually the point," he teased, "parking the boat next to other boats isn't likely to get you many fish." he winked at me over the last bite of dinner roll.

Mom sighed, "You're right. I'm sorry, I'm being over protective," she looked to me, "don't forget sunscreen."

I laughed and when she realized what she'd said she laughed too.

"It's okay, Mom," I smiled, "You're supposed to be over protective. It's your job and the reason I'm not not on the streets pregnant with 1000 STDs or whatever it is other teenagers do."

We finished our dinner with some normal chit chat when my stepfather suggested that he and I go rent some movies and buy some ice cream so we could have sundaes and some family time before leaving Mom alone for the day on Saturday. She agreed and even washed up the dinner dishes so we could leave right away.

I slipped on some cute strappy sandals and waited at the door with my purse as he kissed her goodbye and they talked a minute in the kitchen. I thought I should feel jealous when he kissed her but I found I didn't mind at all. He was her husband before he was ever my Daddy so of course he was going to kiss her. I wanted them to love each other because my Mom deserved that and I just felt whatever Daddy and I had was different.

After saying goodbye to Mom he grabbed his keys and put his hand on the small of my back as we walked toward the front door. He lead me through ahead of him and closed it behind him, then to my surprise he grabbed me and pulled me to him, kissing me hard.

I was surprised because Mom was just inside the house. I supposed we weren't right next to any windows, but it seemed so dangerous. But at the same time his hunger was so intense I melted into the kiss and against his body as I felt myself flush.

It was over as quickly as it had begun. He still didn't want to get caught. He pulled away, spun me around and slapped my ass lightly to indicate I should walk to the car. Well, actually we didn't take the family car like we normally would. As I walked up to the passenger door he said no, we were taking his truck.

It was an old truck of some make and model I didn't even know. I'm not sure it even mattered. He had modified it so much that it didn't resemble whatever it had started out as in any way.

The tires were very large and the truck was so high that whenever mom or I went with him we needed help getting in which is why we didn't take it often. I waited by the passenger door as he opened it and then lifted me effortlessly into the cab. I settled myself into the seat and straightened my skirt as he said, "lovely view from down here." and shut the door.

He climbed in on his side and started the engine, pulling out onto the little road our house was on and I just watched him. I wondered what other women thought of how he looked. How would they classify him? He certainly wasn't ugly but would they think he was handsome? He was strong and muscled from the work that he did but he wasn't cut like the men in magazines or anything. He had a little bit of a belly but it didn't look bad, it just wasn't a six pack. His arms were strong and a bit hairy but he wasn't one of those big burly men either.

I kind of felt he was just a man. A real man. Not an underwear model or a wrestler, not a lumberjack-fireman-bodybuilder or anything like that, just a man who worked with his hands and did the best he could with what he had.

I slid across the seat and cuddled up next to him. He took his hand off the shifter and put his arm around me for a bit.

"You look beautiful," he said, keeping his eyes on the road, "Like a lemon cupcake just waiting to be eaten up. Smell like one too."

I giggled, "That's kinda the point."

"Was that for me?" he asked, meaning the way I'd dressed.

"Yeah, kinda. I wanted to look nice for you. Dinner was for everyone. I want Mom to be happy too."

He squeezed me before taking his arm from around me and I sat back up so I wouldn't interfere with his driving, but I stayed close. I noticed then that we weren't going into town by the usual road. In fact, we were going to opposite way. He must have realized I'd noticed as he explained, "We're going to the other side of town. The little video store that almost no one goes to. I don't want to run into anyone we know."

Suddenly I was intrigued. Maybe the ice cream and movies weren't my only treat tonight.

"Then we'll go to that walmart your mother hates. Pretty sure we don't know anyone on this side of town. I want to show you off a bit. In fact, why don't you do a little something fun on the way? Lie on your back with your head in my lap and spread your legs toward the window. Put your feet up on either side of it. Anyone with a vehicle high enough to see you should be old enough to enjoy the view."

I did as he said, putting my feet up to either side of the window and letting my skirt fall up, exposing my pussy to anyone who drove by in a vehicle high enough to see.

There weren't a lot of vehicles like that out right now but a few truckers got a lovely view.

Then a bus drove by and I almost sat up but Daddy told me to stay put. I lay there with my legs spread and I knew that an entire bus load of strangers was looking at my bare pussy as I lay my head in Daddy's lap and looked up at him. I was so hot and wet knowing I was on display to these strangers but I was also scared. Truckers I could see just enjoying the view, but who knew who was on a city bus? It could be anyone. People I knew, people I didn't. There could be women hating me and men wanting to shove dirty cocks into me.

The bus seemed to linger before finally driving by and I couldn't believe how excited I was. "Oooh, Daddy, so many strangers just saw my pussy."

"I know, baby. Some of them really seemed to like it."

"You saw them? It wasn't bad, was it?"

"No, baby, I think you gave plenty of people a really nice view for a few minutes."

In that position I couldn't see where we were going but I felt the movements of the truck and realized we were in a parking lot.

"Are we there?" I asked as he put the truck in park and shut the engine off. I remained lying on my back with my feet up. Daddy hadn't told me to stop and I liked following orders from him so I decided to wait and not move until he told me to.

"Yeah, we're here," he reached a hand over and ran his fingers gently over my pussy.

"Seems you really enjoyed that," he smiled and continued rubbing my pussy as he explained his plan. "Well i have plenty more in mind for you. The guy who owns this store is a friend of mine. Unlike the big video stores they rent porn here and he agreed to let us hang out in the adult section for an hour or so and tease some of the guys who come in. He thinks it'll help his rentals as his business is struggling and if you want you can charge the guys if they want to give you special attention."

"Special attention?"

"Well, like if they want a close up of your pussy or maybe to play with your tits a little. Anything you want but they can't fuck you and you can't cum either. If you're about to cum they have to stop. I want you nice and horny and begging me to fuck that pretty little pussy tomorrow."

"Daddy, I'm so horny I could have that whole busload of people fuck me and cum in every hole. I'm already begging you to fuck me!" I squirmed under his teasing fingers and looked up at him from his lap.

"Sorry, baby,, you have to wait. But I love the idea of a busload of people fucking you as long as they know you're mine and they can only have you because I allow it. Sit up."

Finally I sat up and I turned to him, throwing my arms around him. "That's sounds wonderful, Daddy! Can we go play now, please?"

He opened the truck door but paused a moment, looking back at me. He had that serious thoughtful look in his eye again and said, "If you want to stop at any time you let me know, okay? This is only fun if you enjoy it."

"I know," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, young lady, I'm serious."

I looked away, ashamed, "I know, Daddy. I promise I'll tell you if I want to stop." I looked up at him again, coyly. I really was ashamed of my eye roll. It was a reflex but I felt like a bad girl for doing it. "It's just I've really been enjoying myself and I know you won't let anything bad happen so I really don't think I'll ever want to stop."

I was sitting on the seat on my knees still and facing him He had the truck door half open and he pulled it to, turned to me and pulled me close to him, kissing me deeply. "Good girl," he whispered and pulled away, turning to the door and getting out of the truck. "Go open the door and wait for me," he ordered and I did as he said.

I sat patiently and waited for Daddy to come help me down. As I sat there with the truck door open and my feet dangling, kicking them like a child, I saw a couple of boys who looked my age, maybe a few years older. I smiled at them as they walked by and lifted my skirt to give them a flash of pussy. They stopped in their tracks as Daddy came around the back of the truck. I knew he saw them there and he probably knew I was teasing them. I hoped he wouldn't be mad. As he came up to me, however, he didn't lift me down. Instead he lifted my skirt, pulled my legs apart and with my cunt at eye level he licked me from bottom to top long and slow.

I giggled as I watched the boys watching us. I put my hands on Daddy's head and ran my fingers through his hair as he licked me.

"Daddy, that tickles," I said, then gave out a low moan as he hit just the right spot. I heard his voice from between my thighs.

"Sorry, baby." and he kissed my pussy before backing out and putting my legs back together.

He lifted me from the truck and helped me straighten my skirt, then kissed me lightly on the lips with my pussy on his breath. The boys were still watching us but when Daddy looked at them they seemed to remember they had somewhere else to be and hurried off.

"That was fun," I giggled and to my surprise after Daddy closed the truck door he took my hand and walked with me, like a couple would do.

"Yes, it was." he agreed. The video store was in a little strip mall with an abandoned KMart, a yoga studio that was also abandoned though the owners hadn't seemed to figure that out yet, and a place that sold ethnic food from a place I wasn't familiar with. I couldn't read the name but it smelled kinda good.

We rarely ever went to this video store since the Blockbuster had opened up closer to home. Like Daddy had said there wasn't a lot of chance that someone we knew would be here. Everyone we knew shopped on the other side of town. I was afraid we wouldn't see anyone else that we could tease.

We went into the store and there was a girl at the counter. She was a bit older than me and she complimented my dress. An older man stood behind her, and seemed to think she should be working more and chatting less. Daddy smiled and waved at him and I realized this was the friend he had told me about. He was a larger man with a big belly, light skin, and dark hair with a neatly trimmed beard. He looked me up and down and smiled when he finally met my eyes. Daddy pulled me by the hand and we went around the new release wall and found movies we all wanted to see.

We found something I wanted, something Mom would like, and something for Daddy. Then, when we had that settled Daddy lead me slowly to the back of the store.

As he said the room was just a small room in the back of the store with a curtain where the door used to be. It said "18+ only. We check ID". Daddy pulled back the curtain and lead me through the door with his hand on my back.

"This is what keeps this store going," Daddy explained. "The bigger stores only rent soft porn. If you want to see anything good you have to come here. Look around and see if anything strikes your fancy," he said. He didn't look himself, though. He just watched me as I browsed the shelves, taking in all the scenes of naked people in various positions. The movie covers were anywhere from discreet sexy pirate girls just standing on a boat to girls on their knees with dildos in every hole and naked men around them. It was an education just looking at them.

I found something with a cheerleader on it and picked it up to look at the back of the box as a man slipped in behind the curtain. He froze when he saw me and there was a look of panic on his face. I'd seen this before when guys buying pornographic magazines saw me looking at stuff close by at the bookstore. They seemed so afraid of being seen as a pervert. I smiled at him and then turned away, exclaiming, "Oooh, this one looks really hot!" and bent at the waist to pick up the box. I stood there a moment, my ass bared by my bending over, displaying myself for the man who had just walked behind the curtain.

I wanted him to feel welcome and not think I was judging him. I also wanted him to see my pretty wet pussy. It must have worked because he stayed. Daddy came over to see what movie I was looking at and whispered, "Stay like that if you can, baby. He likes what he sees."

He reached over and pulled my skirt up the rest of the way so nothing was hidden.

"Feel free to look, she likes it." he said and the man seemed to shed his uncertainty and was openly looking at my pussy now.

"I think I might want to get the cheerleader one," I said, conversationally. As though I wasn't bent over with my ass in the air and some stranger staring at my bare ass and pussy. Just then the curtain pulled back and the man from up front stepped in. I stood up quickly and spun around, putting my hands behind my back in the classic pose of a girl caught misbehaving.

"It's okay, baby, he knows." Daddy reminded me. I looked shyly at the man who had been watching me. He was an older man, grey hair, kinda stooped, dressed a bit primly for browsing a video store. I smiled at him and reached up, pulling the sides of my halter top between my breasts and exposing them.

VixieFox
VixieFox
246 Followers