What Mom Knows Fucks Her In The Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I second that," Mom agreed, looking at Ellie fixedly the whole time.

I wondered if just by putting the two of them together I had set the spark that would rekindle their intense and adventurous past. "I third it," I added, "too bad we don't have any booze to toast this new beginning."

"Well, that can be rectified rather easily," Miranda smiled. "Follow me."

We all followed her down a side hallway leading to a door with no sign of what was behind it where a big security guard stood. Miranda said simply, "They're with me, Hank."

"Of course, Ms. Collington, it's great to see you again," the formidable guard replied, his stern demeanor of moments ago gone in a flash.

He carded open the door and we entered a well-appointed room that was apparently where the rich and famous waited for their flights. "Welcome to Shangri-La," Miranda announced, extravagantly waving her hands in the air like a Price is Right model.

Strange but true, her pose had my cock erect in a heartbeat. Calm down, boy, I said to myself, desperate to hold out until we were in the air. As I scanned the room where a few well-dressed men and women stood or sat drinking while waitresses attended them dressed in maid outfits, black pantyhose, frilly white caps and all, I said in disbelief, "I didn't even know such a place existed."

"You aren't, or rather weren't supposed to," Miranda winked and flicked me in the nose.

"Ow!" I said reflexively, although it didn't hurt.

"You are such a wuss! You're my wuss but still," she teased, before adding, loud enough for Mom and Ellie to hear, "Thank God for your big dick."

I quipped, "I thank God every day for that, too."

"You bad boy," she purred, before adding seductively, "you know we have almost an hour to kill."

"For God sakes get a room," Ellie said, annoyed by our playful banter.

"That's what I was trying to imply," Miranda countered.

"Mom's right here," I pointed out.

Miranda, blunt as she always is and putting on a show for the still clueless Ellie, asked, "So she is! Alexis is it ok if I devour your son?"

Mom shook her head. "Can't you wait till we get to the hotel?"

Ellie asked, her tone indicating her own opportunism was already underway, "What are the hotel rooming accommodations, anyway?"

Miranda said, still dripping sex appeal so it was going to be hard, pardon the pun, for me to hold out much longer, "I was hoping you and Alexis might share a room and talk about old times, if you're ok with that?"

It was Ellie's turn to spread a devious smile across her pretty face. "Oh, I think we'll be able to manage to umm... reminisce about the past. I don't think we've shared a room since our college days. Have we, Alexis?"

Mom's face went beet-red. Clearly she wasn't a good poker player as she stammered, "I-I-I guess not, now that you mention it."

"Then it's settled," Miranda concluded. "Now who wants drinks?"

A couple minutes later we all had drinks and Miranda, still the center of attention, everyone's center of attention as even the others in the room were constantly glancing over at the three very attractive women, toasted, "To new beginnings."

Ellie, her tone broadcasting to the other three of us that her head was spinning with the possibility of making Mom her submissive again, "Here, here! To starting over!"

Mom obviously noticed Ellie's tone and was nervous about it, but keeping to her earlier commitment to me, confirmed the toast, setting herself up as a helpless gazelle for the hungry cheetah Ellie, "To new beginnings."

"And a hot girlfriend," I added, playing the obnoxious guy card.

We all drank to our New Year's Eve type toast, each of us with a different idea of what new beginnings meant.

A couple of cocktails later, we were all chatting about life, politics and when music had stopped being either good or original. We all agreed it was the end of the eighties, when our flight was announced as boarding. Miranda called for one more round of shots which we quickly downed, and in a bit of an alcoholic fog, headed for our flight.

Once on the plane, I noticed Miranda darting forward to speak with a very cute flight attendant, before either Mom or Ellie could see. I was curious about the brief exchange and would later learn so much more. I was sitting with Mom, who had the window seat in the front row of first class, while Ellie had the other window seat, meaning Miranda and I could still chat across the aisle. The stewardess for first class, the one Miranda had briefly spoken to, was exactly that, a Katy Perry lookalike in traditional sexy stewardess wear and delicious tan pantyhose.

Before the flight even started, Miranda had started the sexual innuendos rolling by asking our flight attendant, whose name tag read Dana, "So I have to ask you something."

"Yes, ma'am?" the English-accented Katy Perry lookalike asked.

"Have you kissed a girl?" Miranda asked with a smile.

As her face went cherry red I explained, "She's making a joke because you look like Katy Perry."

Miranda, always being able to read people, asked a follow up, "You liked it, didn't you?"

"M-m-ma'am," she stammered, trying to be professional, "please fasten your seatbelt, we are preparing for takeoff."

As Dana walked away, Miranda added, "Oh yes... we most certainly are." Turning to Ellie, Miranda asked, "Think I can get her to eat me before we land?"

Ellie answered, "I doubt it. She was mortified by your question."

"No, she was mortified I could tell she was a cunt-licker," a tipsy Miranda observed.

"I don't think so," Ellie said.

"Wanna bet?" Miranda challenged, confident she was right.

"Sure," Ellie agreed, confident there was no way the stewardess would risk her job. "What's the bet?"

Miranda pondered this for a second as the plane began to inch backwards away from the gate. "If I win, you dress however I tell you all weekend."

"Agreed; and when I win?" Ellie questioned, confidence oozing out of her.

"Name it," Miranda replied.

"You will eat my pussy when we get back to the hotel," Ellie said, attempting to shock, calling Miranda's bluff.

"You dirty dyke," Miranda playfully accused the busty redhead, not remotely surprised by the deal, "you've wanted me between your legs forever, haven't you?"

"Maybe," Ellie said, her turn to use a tone dripping with innuendo. "So are we on?"

"On one condition," Miranda bargained with a devilish smile.

"What's that?" a skeptical Ellie asked.

"My baby gets to watch," Miranda said, turning to wink at me.

"No way," Ellie said, taken aback.

"Deal or no deal," Miranda insisted, not backing down, adding, "Alexis says I'm amazing."

"What?" Ellie sputtered, shocked.

"Oh I've been munching on Alexis' sweet cunt forever, haven't I?" Miranda revealed, continuing the full onslaught on Ellie.

I turned to Mom, whose flushed cheeks swept away any notion that Miranda was lying, but she avoided her embarrassment with bluntness, "Yes, it's true, Ellie. Miranda's sweet tongue is fucking amazing."

The plane began its acceleration as silence overtook the front row of first class. Miranda reached across the aisle and grabbed my hand and closed her eyes. Clearly even after her many flights, she still hated the initial climb. Mom grabbed my other hand and also squeezed it for dear life, equally stressed by the plane's ascent. The silence was deafening for me even through the roar of the engines as the plane continued to rise and I eagerly awaited the next development in this sexually charged drama.

Not a word was spoken until the pilot announced we were at cruising altitude. Dana returned, her face showing her nervousness after the earlier awkward moment, and asked, "May I get everyone something to drink?"

"A double whiskey," Ellie demanded.

"I'll have the same," Miranda said.

"A Bud Light," I requested.

"A white rum on the rocks," Mom ordered.

"Just a single?" Dana asked.

"No, make hers a double too," Ellie ordered.

"Ma'am?" Dana asked, wanting confirmation from the person ordering the drink.

"Sure, a double," Mom agreed, not looking at Ellie.

"I'll be right back," the pretty brunette (with purple streaks) said before disappearing up front again.

"Hurry back, sexy," Miranda purred, "I'm hungry."

"Oh, subtle," Ellie quipped.

"Subtlety is not my style." Miranda smiled. "So do we have a deal?"

"Fine," Ellie agreed, "We have a deal."

"I'm going to dress you like a complete slut tonight," Miranda promised.

"I don't know when," Ellie countered, "you'll be too busy dining between my legs."

"Game on," Miranda smiled, before leaning closer to Ellie and confiding, "even if I lose, I'll still eat that sweet cunt of yours."

Ellie was speechless, shocked by pretty much every incident of this crazy day.

Dana returned with our drinks. When she handed Miranda her drink, Miranda flirted, "You know you're very pretty, Dana."

"T-t-thanks," Dana blushed, as she broke eye contact and handed me my beer.

"You're welcome," Miranda said.

I looked behind me, curious who might be behind us listening to our licentious conversations, and saw that the other two rows were empty. Miranda, seeing the perplexed look on my face explained, "I purchased all three rows."

"Wow," I mouthed, impressed every moment by my girl.

Miranda, keeping up the assault on our big-busted prey, asked, "So why is someone as sexy as you still single?"

"High standards," Ellie answered.

"Aaaah," I yelped as Mom spilled her drink all over me, as planned. Since Dana was out of sight, she just ostentatiously held it high over my crotch, grinned at me and the other two, and dumped it out while we all watched. It was no accident, but it was an iced drink, so my yelp wasn't faked. Miranda stifled a giggle and Ellie stared.

Dana, who had just left, hurried back. "Are you all right, sir?"

"Yes," I answered, "I just need your washroom."

"There's one right over there for our first class passengers, sir," Dana pointed to a door forward and to the left.

"Thanks," I said, starting for the bathroom. Once inside I waited a moment before peeking out the door and calling out, "Mom, could you come and help for a moment?"

Mom smiled to Ellie. "A mother's work is never done."

Ellie watched, confused at why I would need help, I wasn't eight any more, but didn't say anything as Mom stood up and joined me in the bathroom.

As soon as the door was closed, (the first class bathroom by the way had way more room than the tiny boxes at the back of the plane) Mom fell to her knees and pulled out my cock.

"Fuck! I've been craving this all day, baby," Mom shared before devouring my cock. She bobbed back and forth like a total hungry slut and it took all my will power not to spray her throat in the first few seconds.

I grunted, "Stand up and bend over, Mom, I want to officially join the mile-high club in your cunt."

"Oh you dirty boy," she purred, standing up, lifting her dress and bending over. "I like a forceful man who knows what he wants."

"This forceful man wants to fuck his dear sweet Mother," I replied, wasting no time in foreplay as I just slammed my cock into Mom's sweet cunt.

"Oh yes baby, fuck Mommy," she moaned as my cock slipped inside her.

I pumped in and out of Mom's cunt as I held onto her hips.

"Harder, son, harder," she moaned, loving nothing more than a hardcore fucking from her own flesh and blood.

Unfortunately for her there was no way I was going to last long enough to get her off, having not yet come today. Usually I would get her off first, but the circumstances of the quickie and the plan didn't allow for it this time. A couple minutes more of fast-paced Mother fucking and I could feel my balls boiling. I pulled out and ordered, "On your knees, Mommy."

Without hesitation my submissive mother turned around, fell to her knees and returned hungrily to deep throating my cock. Less than a minute of Mom's perfect cock sucking lips and I was about to come. I pulled out and as planned, coated her face with my cum. After the sexy facial I'd given Miranda yesterday and now coating Mom's beauty today, I realized I now had a new kink to add to my nylon fetish. I really got off on getting off all over a gorgeous face, so I came extra hard! Being my first load of the day, I shot four solid streams of cum onto Mom hitting her chin, lips, cheeks, nose, forehead and hair.

Mom surprised me by taking my cock back in her mouth.

I had to protest, albeit reluctantly, "Not now Mom. We have to stick to the plan."

"Fine," she huffed, clearly not fine, as she allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth.

As I pulled my pants up, I promised, "Don't worry Mom, you're going to get fucked yet, and properly."

"Promises, promises," she teased from her knees, "your Dad used to make such promises too."

I grabbed my cell and said, "Smile for the camera, mommy-slut."

"How dare you call your Mother a slut?" she replied all playful, before smiling for the camera.

"You'll always be my Mommy-slut," I answered, pulling her up from her submissive position and giving her a careful kiss on the lips but only on the lips, not wanting to smear my recently-painted canvas.

"Promise?" she asked, with just the slightest hint of insecurity.

"Yes, I promise, Mom," I replied. I was dying to see the look on Ellie's face when she realized what had just occurred. "Showtime Mom, are you ready?"

"No," Mom admitted, "but I'll do it anyway."

"You really are the perfect mother," I complimented her.

"Yeah, I bet I win Mother of the Year," she snorted.

"Well, in my eyes you'll win that award every year," I added.

"Thanks, baby," Mom said, obviously nervous at what she was about to do in front of her Achilles heel Ellie.

"I'll leave first," I instructed. "I want to catch the look on her face."

Mom laughed nervously. "Oh, it should be priceless."

Timing is everything, so I instructed my Mom, "Count to ten before coming out."

"Ok," Mom nodded in the affirmative even as her expression screamed 'please don't make me do this!'

Reading her mind, I soothed her. "Don't worry Mom, this is what you need."

Mom's look shifted from nervous to a trusting question, "Do you think so, Curtis?"

"I know so," I countered, confident I was right, although still unsure what the long-term consequences of our elaborate plan might be. As the weekend progressed I'd need to keep my eyes open and make course adjustments when needed.

I opened the bathroom door and headed back to my seat.

Ellie looked up from the book she was reading while, on cue, Miranda stood up.

I surprised Ellie by sitting down beside her and giving her a grin. She returned a quizzical look just as my cum-faced Mom parted the curtain... sorry, opened the bathroom door and stepped onstage.

Miranda, I would later learn, caught Ellie's look on her phone and it would win the Oscar for best performance of a woman in shock if there ever were such an award. Ellie's mouth literally dropped open, her eyes couldn't leave Mom's face and I could see the gears in her brain spinning a million miles a second. She looked at me and saw my smug smile before returning her stare, her mouth still open, to my Mom.

Silence filled the forward cabin as Mom sat down, pretending obliviousness to the sticky son-goo all over her face. Silence continued to linger as Mom sat awkwardly, while Miranda stood forward of us near the entrance to the flight attendant station, panning back and forth from face to face to film the whole spectacular show. Ellie stared in utter disbelief and I revelled in the glory of it all.

Dana broke the silence when she walked in with a tray of snacks, oblivious to the tension, and asked, "Is anyone hungry?"

Miranda quipped, "Starving," handing me the tray, grabbing Dana's hand and silently leading her to the bathroom. I was as amazed as everyone else at Dana's sudden willingness and lack of embarrassment until later on Miranda revealed to me that she and Dana were long-time friends with 'mile-high' benefits and that when Miranda had first stepped on the plane she'd told the stewardess to play innocent and dumb, a role she'd carried off marvellously.

Ellie watched that in stunned silence too, clearly unable to piece all these absurd moments together. The bathroom door closed and Ellie, leaning forward to look past me, finally spoke. "Alexis, you have sex with your son?"

Mom's face went red but I spoke for her.

"Ellie, you are partially to blame for this," I informed her, my face not triumphant, not teasing, not apologetic, not accusatory, just straight.

"What?!?" she asked, flabbergasted by such an accusation.

"Were you or were you not trying to get my Mom into bed at the Halloween party?" I asked, again not accusatory but straight.

It was her turn to go red, but only a shade. "How do you know about that?"

I shrugged, not yet revealing any of my many secrets. "Yes or no?"

"Yes, but I don't see how that has anything to do with this," Ellie replied annoyed at dealing with me instead of Mom.

I smiled, "Well, you had my mother very revved up that night, you know."

She paused as if reminiscing about that night. "Yes, I thought I finally had her again."

"You almost did, but... " I started.

"But then Ted showed up," Ellie finished, not remotely trying to hide her bitterness.

"Did he?" I asked, my tone playful, leading the witness with a knowing grin.

"Yes, he..." Ellie began and then paused. It was only a few seconds but it happened in such sweet slow motion, it was adorable. "Oh my god, that was you?"

I shrugged. "In truth, I had no intention of doing what we ended up doing that night, I was just there to help out Mom when I learned Dad wasn't going to make it, and she seemed so crestfallen and pissed off when she left home, but thanks to your leave-nothing-to-the-imagination harem girl outfit, plus your full assault teasing and fingering, she was so horny she was ready to do anything...or anyone...including her own son. The first thing she said to me when I arrived, and it's been etched into my brain for the rest of my life, 'You are soooooo lucky you showed up when you did; Ellie has me so fucking horny!'"

Ellie looked at Mom, who had remained silently blushing throughout the whole reveal. "Alexis, is all this true?"

Mom nodded, although refusing to look our way.

"So long story short, even though she'd thought I was my Dad when she said that, she soon realized that my tool was an upgrade from the one she normally employed, so nevertheless devoured me in the washroom and again after the party and she hasn't been able to resist me ever since. Isn't that right, Mommy-slut?"

"Yes, baby," Mom answered, still refusing to look at us.

"I can't believe it," Ellie said, her stunned look Mastercard priceless.

"I also convinced her to tell me about your and my Mother's sordid past," I revealed.

Ellie suddenly, inexplicably, gaining a surprising confidence now that everything was out in the open affirmed, "Yes, your mother was a very good little lez slut, isn't that right, Alexis?"

Mom nodded again.

I could feel an attempted shift in power. Trying to keep on top of the situation and remain the one controlling it, I said, "Yes, thank you for training my slut. It has been very helpful."

Ellie countered, her smile now smug and manipulative, "So has yours."

I recalled Mom's warning and changed the subject, placing my hand to my ear. "I think you lost your bet."

Ellie glanced at the bathroom door and stood up. She walked over to the door and listened before seeing it was unlocked and opening it. I couldn't see from where I was sitting, but the moans were undeniably those of my girlfriend, as were the following words, "Care to join?"

Ellie's face again went red, more out of anger than embarrassment, as she slammed the door and cursed, "Fuck!"