What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom needed no instructions as to what was expected of her as she fell to her knees and buried her face into Ellie, who was still standing.

I quipped, "A couple minutes of face fucking and you're ready to burst. Maybe you really are a sub playing a domme."

She just glared at me but didn't say anything, instead grabbing my Mom's head and shoving it deeper between her legs.

Miranda said to me, "That's it baby, fuck her face, bounce your balls off her chin."

I obliged and joked, "You know just the right words to say, my blushing bride."

"Just shove your cock down her fucking throat," Miranda replied, not a blush in sight.

"It's already starting," I sighed with a smile.

"What has?" Miranda asked confused.

"Already bossing me around," I joked.

"I know, I demand so much of you," she joked. "You're just a helpless slave to love!"

My balls were beginning to boil and for some reason the thought of coming on Brittany's face and dress seemed wrong since she already had a nice cunt-sheen on her face, so I decided to do something else.

Pulling my cock out of her mouth I ordered, "Squeeze those tits together."

Although unsure of my intent and close to coming herself from masturbating while I'd used her mouth for my own pleasure, she obeyed, leaning forward and giving me a nice target.

I aimed my cock down, furiously stroking my cock and in less than a minute my cum spurts shot down her cleavage and inside her dress.

Miranda purred, "You naughty boy."

"I learned from the best," I quipped as I shoved my cock back in the bride's mouth.

"We should at least get this accommodating girl off before we send her back to her wedding reception," Miranda said.

"It is the least we can do," I concurred. "Is that bottle of champagne empty yet?"

Miranda went to it. "All gone."

"Please bring it here, my sweet," I asked nicely.

Miranda did so with an evil grin, instantly understanding my intent.

I pointed, "Set it on the floor."

Miranda laughed, "You never stop surprising me. Not."

"So do you," I smiled whimsically, before pulling my cock out of Brittany's mouth and asking, "Do you want to come, slut?"

"God, yes," she moaned, completely forgetting her vows of a few hours earlier as she continued to be a sexual servant to all of us.

"Straddle that bottle and get yourself off," I ordered.

Her eyes went ride. "Can't you just fuck me with your big cock?"

"Oh I could, but I'm saving myself for my special wedding gift," I said, turning my hungry gaze to Kristina, who just smiled.

"I-I-I can't do that," Brittany stammered.

"I wasn't asking your opinion slut, fuck that bottle now," I ordered firmly.

Horny and defeated, Brittany ended her brief and futile defiance and moved to the bottle. Miranda, being the gracious sweetheart she is, held the bottle in place as the bride slowly lowered herself onto the long, thin bottleneck.

Ellie meanwhile screamed, "Yeeeees, I'm coming, slut!"

I glanced again at Kristina who now had her phone out and was recording the bride's nasty submissive act.

As Brittany slowly lowered herself on the bottle, she moaned as her long-neglected cunt was finally given some attention, albeit by a glass bottle. She kept her eyes closed, humiliated by the task as well as her obedience to do it on this...her wedding day.

Ellie asked me, annoyed, "Why didn't you come on her face?"

"I'm a gentleman," I smiled.

"Yes, that's exactly how I'd describe you," she sarcastically shot back.

I returned my gaze to today's original bride, who was awkwardly riding the glass bottle as her moans increased.

We all just sipped our champagne and watched the twisted kinky act.

Brittany kept her eyes closed as she began moaning louder and louder, more and more of the bottle filling her cunt and widening her more and more as well.

"Beg to come, slut," Ellie ordered.

Brittany opened her eyes and pleaded, "Oh Mistresses and Master, can your bride slut please come before going back to face my husband, parents and friends?"

We all sang out "Yes!" simultaneously and watched until a few seconds later Brittany screamed incoherent babble before falling forward and allowing her orgasm to riddle her.

Finishing our bubbly as Brittany finished her orgasm, Miranda began to put her dress back on.

I said, "No, no, my bride, I think you, me and Kristina here may perchance enjoy this room for a bit longer?"

"Hmmmm, ya think?" Miranda purred, looking at Kristina.

"I do," I nodded, moving over to stand in front of Kristina, dangling my semi-erect cock in front of her face.

She looked up at me and smiled, "And what do you want me to do with this?"

"Get it nice and hard for one of your other orifices?" I answered.

"Hmmmm," she moaned, "I believe I do please," opening her mouth and taking my cock between her lips.

Brittany staggered to her feet and asked, "May I please go back to the reception?"

"You may," Ellie and I both said at the same time, both of us looking at each other as if calling each other out like in the old west.

Letting her win this one, I returned my gaze to the beautiful black woman sucking my cock.

Ellie ordered, "Slut, let's go."

"Yes, Mistress," Mom agreed.

I watched them leave and soon it was just the three of us in the beautiful wedding suite.

Miranda joined us and said, "So is this how you imagined your wedding night?"

I laughed, "Can't say I ever imagined having a wedding night."

"Do you like your wedding present?" she asked.

Looking down at Kristina bobbing on my cock, I corrected, "If this fair damsel be willing, she is our wedding present."

"Aaaah, you're so sweet," Miranda smiled moving in and kissing me.

Finally breaking the kiss, I suggested, "I'll fuck her while she eats your pussy."

"I think that's a beautiful idea," Miranda agreed, but added, "Although I think we should relocate this to the Jacuzzi."

"What a great idea," I nodded.

I pulled my cock out of Kristina's sweet mouth and said, "Get naked except the pantyhose, my pet."

"Yes, Master," Kristina instantly obeyed, her lust for my cock undeniable.

A couple minutes later, I was fucking Kristina from behind while she licked Miranda's cunt. Miranda moaned, "That's perfect, my slut, how long have you wanted to please me?"

"Forever, Mistress," Kristina moaned, as my cock slammed into her from behind.

Miranda looked at me and smiled. The moment was strange for a married couple on their wedding night, yet for us it seemed completely appropriate.

I could see her love for me in her eyes and I felt an unconditional love that went way deeper than the crazy sex we had.

"Take her ass, baby," Miranda ordered as she grabbed Kristina's hair and pulled her lovely face deeper inside her cunt.

Pulling out of Kristina's cunt, I positioned my cock between her dark ass cheeks and watched in awe as my white cock slowly disappeared into her chocolate darkness.

As I slowly began fucking her ass, I looked at my bride who was rubbing her pussy up and down on Kristina's face and I thought to myself, I am the luckiest guy in the world.

THE END

The seventh part in this series, What Mom Knows Fucks Her Mom was released in February 2015.