What Mom Knows Fucks Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me with a trepidation I hadn't seen in her since Ellie got involved in the picture. Yet I also saw a glimmer of naughtiness, a sign that yes she would, if the possibility arose, although the risk of potential rejection overrode that desire.

"I don't know," she eventually answered, her tone tentative.

"Be honest," I continued, "if there was no risk of the mother-daughter relationship being broken, would you like to have your own Mommy Pet? Same loving relationship, but with benefits?"

"I suppose I might," Mom nodded hesitantly.

"You suppose it might be kinda nice, or yes I'd love to have my mother eating my cunt?" I clarified, wanting to push her into an act I wasn't even sure I could pull off.

"Fine, dammit, I'd love to have my mother eating my cunt," Mom admitted, "does that make you happy?"

"Does it make you happy?" I questioned back with a wide smile.

"You really are such a bad boy," she purred, swirling her tongue around my cock head.

"And you're a very bad girl," I retorted, "an adorably bad girl," as I slid my cock back into her mouth.

She moaned on my cock as she resumed bobbing.

As I was getting close, I declared, "I think I'm going to have Nana sucking this cock before she leaves."

Mom again moaned on my cock in response to the visual as she bobbed faster and faster, leading to my shooting my load down her throat. As usual, she slowed down and milked my cock for a couple more minutes until every last remnant of cum had been extracted and savoured.

Finally I pulled out and she looked up at me and challenged, as she stroked my cock slowly, "Okay buster, show me what you've got: I dare you to get Nana sucking and fucking this cock."

"Challenge accepted," I nodded, trying to sound exactly like Barney Stinson in 'How I Met Your Mother'.

"And I want her to be on the bottom of the sexual food chain," Mom added.

"You don't want to be her pet?" I asked, smiling.

"God, no," Mom gasped, "I've always been submissive to her, always tried to please her; now it's time to turn the tables and have her attempting to please me."

"Now you agree I can make Nana my slut?" I asked, tapping my hard cock on her lips. "Not 'may', but 'can'?"

"I'm not sure, but if you do succeed, I want to make sure the hierarchy is clear," Mom replied.

"Ready for one more round?" I asked.

"I haven't even come yet, young man! You'd better not leave me all revved up like this," she retorted, standing up, pushing me back onto the bed and straddling me.

"Mother!" I gasped mockingly. "What would the neighbors say?"

"They'd agree that this time you're here for my pleasure," she smiled, lowering her cunt onto my cock. Sometimes we made love, this time we fucked. She bounced hard, taking every inch of my cock deep inside her.

Watching Mom ride me, her breasts bouncing, her expression one of complete lustful pleasure, was always amazing, and I lay back and just enjoyed the ride. After a few minutes Mom came and then demanded, "Fill Mommy's cunt with your cum, you mother fucker!"

Being called a 'mother fucker' was always incredibly hot, especially by my own mother as she rode me.

I began bucking up to meet her downward bounces and in a couple more minutes I deposited a load of cum inside her.

Leaning down and kissing me, she smiled, "Fuck, do I love you, Curtis."

"I love you, too, Mom," I replied, kissing her tenderly.

"Hard to believe you'll be moving out soon," she said, once we broke the kiss.

"Trust me," I promised, "I'll still be back here often."

"But it won't be the same," she sighed softly, as she rolled onto her back and into my outstretched arm, looking dejected.

"I know," I said, feeling the same way. "But I have a wife now and you have Ellie."

"I know," she said, "but it's not just that I'm having my lover move out, but you're my only son."

"I'll be fifteen minutes away," I pointed out, before adding, "and my cock will always be on call. Or even if you just need me to change a light bulb, I'll still be there for you, Mom."

"You'd better keep your word, young man," she said firmly.

"Oh, that's a promise I think I'll never break even when you're eighty, the light bulb or the fucking," I retorted, as we both drifted off to sleep, both forgetting completely that we weren't the only two in the house.

.....

Thankfully Mom woke up around three in the morning and had the presence of mind to sneak back into her own room. I wanted to control the seduction of Nana and didn't want her to discover us in a position where I'd have to dissemble and make excuses to try and control the situation.

.....

Next morning I resisted depositing a load in Mom, not wanting to get caught before I set up the seduction. Instead, I walked into the kitchen in only my boxers and greeted Nana, who was reading the newspaper and drinking coffee.

She looked up and seemed startled to see me, especially wearing only boxers and my morning wood tenting out directly at her.

I acted as if that was the norm as I went to her, gave her a big hug, making sure my cockhead poked her side and greeted, "Good morning, Nana."

"Good morning," she replied cautiously, obviously distracted, but she didn't mention my lack of clothing.

Mom came down a few minutes later and stopped in her tracks when she saw I was almost naked. She quickly recovered and said good morning too as if everything was normal. Except for Nana being added into the mix, it was.

We had breakfast, chatted about life and divorce and Christmas before I suggested that tonight we go out for a nice supper. I also suggested we get dressed up for the evening and Nana asked what that meant and I explained nice dresses and stockings for the ladies.

Nana laughed, "You really are like your Papa."

"I like my ladies looking good," I nodded.

Mom asked, "We're your ladies now? We won't be your young ladies."

"Perhaps not, but you'll be my beautiful ladies, and tonight you are both my trophy dates," I declared.

"Do I get flowers?" Mom asked.

"Oh, I plan to give you a nice special bouquet," I foreshadowed.

Nana added, looking to Mom, "Your father never bought me flowers."

"Well tonight you will both be treated unlike any other day in your life," I promised, in my head the evening ending with her eating Mom's cunt while I pounded her from behind.

"I plan to keep you to that, young swain," Nana responded, oblivious to what she was potentially agreeing to.

"I'm a man of my word," I said, "ain't I Mom?"

"Yes, you are," she said, shaking her head at my innuendoes.

Nana, noticing it, said, "There seems to be some inside joke between you two."

I shrugged, "All we have is each other."

"Well, I'm looking forward to a great evening with you both," Nana said.

"Me too," Mom added.

"Great, I have a double date!" I declared.

The day went without event. Miranda was broadcasting live from the mall all day for some grand opening event, so I couldn't see her at all today except by turning on the TV, so by the time evening came I was going through sexual withdrawal... used to having fucked Mom or my bride in at least one if not two or three of their holes by now.

Mom noticed it when I came home, or just knew me, as she quipped, "Doing okay, stud?"

"Not really. Regardless of how tonight goes, I'm claiming my morning Mommy time tomorrow," I promised.

"I'm your caffeine?" she questioned.

"You're definitely my morning wake up call," I laughed, thinking I was indeed addicted to my mother. I knew Miranda loved sex, but she was more a night owl and it would be interesting to see if she was as willing to deal with my morning wood as Mom was.

"As you are mine," Mom purred, squeezing my cock.

"You are mine what?" Nana asked, startling us both.

"My man of the house," Mom quickly covered, managing to remove her hand smoothly, without a guilty jerk.

"You indeed have become a very handsome, responsible young man," Nana complimented.

"You have to say that, you're my Nana," I countered.

"Handsome is handsome," she shrugged, "You look a lot like your grandfather did when we were young."

"Well," I smiled, giving Nana's arm a squeeze, "I guess it's because of my genes then."

"Sure," Nana laughed.

"I like to think that I've played a role into you becoming the appealing man you are," Mom chirped in, giving me a look that Nana couldn't see that communicated way more than her words were saying.

I laughed, "Everything I have is because of you, Mom."

"And don't you forget it," Mom said, before turning to Nana, "So, what are you wearing tonight?"

"How classy is the place we're going to?" Nana asked.

"As classy as this city gets," I answered.

"I'm not sure I brought the right clothing for such a place," Nana said, "I wasn't expecting to be doing anything more extravagant than hanging around the house and cheering up my devastated daughter who, by the way, doesn't seem as devastated as I thought she'd be."

Mom shrugged, "The writing had been on the wall for a while."

"You never said a thing," Nana responded, surprised.

"It's not easy telling your mother, who can be rather judgemental by the way, and who was happily married for over thirty-five years, that my marriage was failing," Mom explained.

Nana's face dropped. She hesitated for a moment before saying, "Oh honey, I'm so sorry."

Mom, who was suddenly feeling very vulnerable, whispered, "It's okay, it's just that I was unhappy with Ted for a long time."

Nana said looking crestfallen, "Honey, you can tell me anything. You and Elizabeth are all I have left."

"What about me?" I joked, trying to lighten the mode.

Nana had seemed to forget I was even here. Mom laughed, "How could I forget about you? You've been my rock."

I barely held back laughter at the naughty innuendo in her words that I'd been her hard place as I responded back, adding to the sexual innuendo, "Mom, you've bent over backwards for me."

"And I always will," Mom smiled back, before looking back at Nana and saying, "I have some big news, but I'll save that until dinner; let's go and get ready."

I added, "I expect my two sexy babes to be dressed to kill."

"View to a kill," Mom tossed back, an inside joke about how all the James Bond movies are pretty much soft porn movies.

Nana asked, looking perplexed, "Do you have anything I may be able to wear to please your demanding son?"

"Oh, I imagine I can find something," Mom smiled, giving me a wink that Nana couldn't see.

"Well, go get ready, ladies," I finished, "I'll meet you back down here in forty-five minutes."

"You'd better make it an hour if you want your ladies to be dressed to kill," Mom pointed out.

Nana added, trying to fit in with the obvious flirtations, "Especially if you want us dressed to thrill."

"Oh that I do," I winked saucily at both of them.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall as Mom and Nana got ready. Yet I patiently waited, hoping that somehow all the seeds already planted would blossom tonight.

An hour and fifteen minutes later, women are never on time (although who can complain when they spend all that time getting ready to look hot for you), they came down the stairs.

I wanted to say to Mom, 'Fuck, are you hot stuff', but instead complimented, "I'm definitely going to be a thorn between two roses."

"Isn't the expression a rose between two thorns?" Nana asked.

"Maybe I'll be the evil one tonight," I shrugged, "tonight is a night of breaking the rules."

"Is that so?" she asked, looking absolutely radiant in a blue dress with a long plunging neckline that gave me a lot of flesh to drool over.

"Tonight you are not my Nana," I nodded, before looking to Mom and saying, "and you are not my mother."

"Then who are we?" Mom asked, playing along.

"Two hot ladies out for the night of your lives with your young... swain," I replied, borrowing Nana's antiquated term.

Nana joked, "I've had many dreams that started like that."

Mom asked, "Sex dreams?"

"Alexis!" Nana gasped, scandalised by the question.

"After what we talked about upstairs, that question is rather tame," Mom countered.

Nana's face went red as she protested, "Yes, but not in front of my grandson."

"I'm an adult now, Samantha," I pointed out, using her first name.

"And does that make me Alexis tonight?" Mom questioned.

"It does, Alexis my dear," I nodded, before asking Nana, "And what, pray tell, did you two naughty ladies talk about upstairs?"

"You'll have to get a couple of drinks into me before I start answering personal questions," Nana replied, with just a tinge of flirtation in her tone.

"Is that how many of your dreams begin?" I quipped back. "Some young swain plying you with alcohol?"

"Curtis!" Nana gasped playfully.

"Samantha!" I parodied back.

"We're already quite late, we should get going," Mom suggested.

"Good call, Alexis," I concurred.

"You seem to really like calling us by our first names," Nana noted.

"Like I said," I smiled, proffering her my arm, "tonight you are not my Nana, but my hot date."

"You have two dates tonight?" she asked, while graciously draping her arm through mine.

"Double the pleasure, double the fun," I smiled slyly.

"Is that so?" Nana asked, giving me a skeptical look.

"That's what Double Bubble taught me," I joked, not wanting to be too aggressive so early in the evening, even as I imagined fucking both my mother and nana together later on.

Soon we were in the car and I was driving us to the upscale restaurant.

I won't bore you with the details, but the next two hours included two full bottles of red wine, an amazing meal and conversation that began as mundane as conversations usually do, before ever so slowly shifting to personal.

Nana was no doubt tipsy and Mom was no doubt horny, evident from her stockinged foot rubbing my crotch non-stop for the last half hour.

Nana asked, as we waited for dessert, "Alexis, you said you had big news."

Mom nodded, "I do, but you aren't allowed to judge me at all."

Nana agreed, "Alexis, like I said before, you can tell me anything."

"Very well, I'm already in a relationship," Mom revealed.

"Really?" Nana asked, surprised. "With whom?"

"It's complicated," Mom answered, pressing her toes hard on my cock.

"Just tell Samantha everything," I suggested, "tonight there are no secrets."

"You've met her before," Mom said, looking incredibly nervous, although gaining some confidence from me.

"Her?" Nana asked, surprised by the pronoun.

"Yes," Mom nodded, "I'm in love with a woman, and I have been ever since college."

"Ellie?" Nana asked, seizing on the obvious answer. Of course she would have known Ellie, if only as her daughter's best friend back then.

"Yes, Ellie," Mom revealed.

Nana wasn't surprised any longer. "So back when you two came to visit in college?"

Mom laughed, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" I asked, this being a story I hadn't heard before.

"I knew it," Nana said, suddenly breaking into laughter.

"Knew what?" I asked, feigning complete obliviousness.

"Nothing," Nana replied, remembering I was her grandson.

I pointed out, "Remember, tonight I'm your date and not anyone's grandson or son."

"Do you really want to know about your mother's past?" Nana asked.

"I want to know everything about both of my beautiful women," I smiled, before asking, "Samantha, have you ever been with another woman?"

"Curtis!" Nana said, even though the sudden dark red of her cheeks made it clear the answer was yes.

"Mother, you have?" Mom asked, noticing the telltale blush as well.

Nana finished her glass of wine, before she smiled, "Mayyyyyyyybe."

"When?" Mom asked, suddenly very curious.

"Beauty pageants were a lot of fun," Nana revealed.

"No way," Mom said, clearly surprised.

"What? Your Mom can't lez out but you can?" Nana challenged, the alcohol liberating Nana from her usual conservative personality.

"That is so fucking hot," I added, swearing on purpose, as I envisioned a late 1960s beauty pageant lesbian orgy all in and out of hippy attire.

"So it's like mother, like daughter," Mom smiled.

Just then dessert arrived and we all ate in silence. By unspoken agreement we each took a few bites of our delicious concoction before passing it to the one on our right, then repeating. I thought it was quite romantic. As we did, I pondered how I could orchestrate the shift from frank sexual discussion to full sexual activity.

Once we'd finished eating Mom suggested, "Let's take this party back home."

"The wine is free there," I added.

"But does that mean the date is over?" Nana asked.

"No, no, no," I shook my head. "I have some exciting activities planned for this evening for my beautiful companions."

"What would those be?" Nana asked.

"Well, obviously a lesbian orgy," I joked, standing up.

"Brat," Nana quipped.

"It's every guy's fantasy," I shrugged, leaving them so I could pay the cheque before anything else could be discussed.

We called one of those taxi services where they also pick up your car, and headed home. I sat between my two sexy ladies, and Mom slyly rubbed my cock, although I wasn't sure it was so sly that Nana didn't notice.

Back at the house I poured both of them wine and returned to the living room. Nana, accidently creating an opening for her seduction complained, removing her four-inch heels, "My feet are killing me."

I handed her the glass of wine, dropped to my knees and took her left foot in my hand. I then said, looking up at her, "Then I think you need a foot massage."

"You don't need to do that," Nana protested weakly.

I countered, "It's the least I can do after you got all dolled up for me."

"He gives amazing foot massages," Mom offered, slipping out of her heels too.

"And I see that you know that," Nana agreed, sipping on her wine, taking this not-too-shocking intimacy in stride.

"Let's play twenty questions," I suggested, while massaging Nana's nylon-clad foot.

"Really?" Nana asked.

Mom challenged, "What? You have more skeletons in your closet than the news that you're a lesbian?"

"I haven't been a lesbian since the 1970s," Nana countered.

"But would you like to be?" Mom asked.

"Is that the first question?" Nana asked, a wide smile crossing her face.

"Yes," I answered.

"You really want to hear about your Nana's sexual fantasies?" Nana asked, looking down at me.

"Is that my first question?" I asked. "Whether I want to know about my date Samantha's sexual fantasies?"

"Yes," she laughed.

"Then yes, I do want to hear about my sexy dates' fantasies," I admitted, moving my hand up to her ankle and calf.

"Then yes, I would love to be a lesbian again," Nana answered, before asking Mom, "Is Ellie your only female lover?"

"No," Mom admitted.

"Currently?" Nana delved deeper.

"No," Mom also admitted.

"No, she is not your only current female lover or ever?" Nana probed even more deeply.

"No, I have had a few ummm... assignations just in the past month," Mom revealed, "plus one sexy and dominant younger man."

"Oh my," Nana said, clearly surprised by her daughter's frank admissions. After a pause, she said, "I sure could use a sexy, dominant younger man."

As I moved to her other foot, I joked, "Hey, there's a younger man right in the room. Are you asking me to be dominant?"

Nana laughed, "If you weren't my grandson I'd be all over you."

I asked, "So if I wasn't your grandson you'd let me dominate you?"

"Curtis, what kind of question is that to ask your Nana?" she questioned, even though she let me keep massaging her foot.

"Well, we've already established that tonight you aren't my Nana, but my sexy older date Samantha and that I am your eager swain Curtis," I pointed out.