What Mom Knows Fucks Her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the little things that often make sex amazing. Sure, sometimes it's just raw passion, utter domination or urgent lust, but truthfully at the end of the day, imaginary journeys through foreign countries aside, it's the small, interpersonal intricacies that make me smile the most:

-the splashing sounds of a wet pussy as I stroke my cock in and out of it (and the range of sounds as I go from the languid slurps of slow and soft strokes, to the crashing waves of deep hard pounding)

-the diversity of sounds that escape from a woman's mouth (moans, whimpers, and screams... every woman's reaction to sex a unique symphony)

-the slow escalation of breathing until the uncontrolled, ragged panting of heavy rapture is released for all to hear (even if it's only the two of you present)

-the growing redness of her cheeks

-the arching of her back as the inevitable approaches nearer and nearer

-the lips (pursed, trembling or wide open... each oral gesture communicating a million unspoken words)

-the spoken word (compliments, urgent begging, nasty talk, swearing, nuanced requests)

-the eyes (which were also eloquent in a million silent emotions including lust, need, desperation and euphoria... most people don't see the eyes as a sexual tell, but it's often one of the most telling)

-the tightening of her legs mere seconds before pleasure cascades through her entire body (almost always a warning I am getting her close to the big O)

-how they come (screaming like a banshee, moaning loudly, or allowing the eruption to occur during silent tears)

-the cum (flooding out of her like a broken faucet, leaking out of her slowly like a soft rain or everything between)

-of course, her legs wrapped in sheer silk stockings is a no- brainer


This encounter was just between Nana and me. I was in no hurry, actually I was the opposite... I wanted this to be a long, satisfying marathon session between two lovers.


I was rhythmic but slow.

The position she had requested was perfect to see her lips purse, and her eyes looking directly at me in what could only be a mixture of lust and desperation, and her legs still being together added a stimulating friction as the top of her cunt rubbed against the top of my dick. I suspected this position was also giving extra attention to her G-spot.

Nana was soon anticipating my strokes and the gentle fuck became tender and intimate.

This wasn't fucking, this was an experience where two loving souls become one for a brief time, and where the world around them doesn't really exist.


Nana's reaction to me was simply sublime. She babbled, unable to finish a coherent sentence, clearly the flames swarming inside her, "Yes. Yes, Curtis. Oh God. You're just the... Oooooooh."

"That's my good Nana. Who is it? Who is it that's fucking you right now, Nana? Say who I am!" I ordered after a couple of minutes of slow, deliberate teasing.

As I continued to take my time gently sliding my cock all the way in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! You're my lover! My grandson! My beautiful, loving, hard, big-dicked and oh-so-darling Grandson is fucking his Nana so fucking incredibly," she declared, her breathing getting deeper.


Deciding to push the teasing, to push Nana to a place of ultimate desperation, I began to go in only halfway before I pulled back out... my objective to have her beg me, to lift her ass eagerly off the bed, to squirm around, to do anything imaginable to get my entire rod buried deep inside her.


"And you're my hot Nana," I complimented back. "My beautiful Nana."


"Oh yes, baby, please, stop teasing me," she pleaded, "I want my grandson's entire cock fucking me."

"How badly do you want that, Nana?" I asked, as I denied her by pulling all the way out, opening her legs and just teasingly tapping my cock against her swollen clit.

"Ooooooooh God, Grandson, I've never needed a cock inside me so badly in my entire life," she pleaded, lifting her ass high off the bed.

"Mmmmm," I smiled, as I slowly returned my entire shaft deep inside Nana's wanton pussy.

"Yessssss, Grandson, fill Nana's cunt with the perfect prick, fuck Nana with that glorious glans, pound Nana with that snake charmer," she rattled on, each term somehow sexier than the previous... snake charmer a completely new one.

As I began pumping all the way in and out of her, bringing one of her feet all the way up near her head and back to my mouth... damn was she flexible... and sucking her toes as I said, "Oh yes, Nana. Yes, I am. I'm fucking my amazing Nana and her perfect body and her tight cunt."


"Oh yes, Master... I mean Grandson... pound Nana's cunt and shoot your full load deep in Nana's hole," she responded back, enjoying the naughty incest angle as much as I was.


After a few more strokes I ordered, "Touch yourself, Nana. Rub your clit while your grandson fucks you with his big cock. Don't you love your own grandson nailing your pussy?"


"Oooooo...ooooo...oooo...Yesssss...my sexy Grandson is fucking me so good...I can't believe how good you are," she moaned as her climax was approaching the tipping point.

I was preparing to pound Nana to a hard finish and release my own built up seed, my breathing getting deeper but still only through my nostrils. Just before I leaned forward to begin applying power strokes in her, wanting to make her reach euphoria... wanting to ensure that she came since this wasn't about me... It was about Nana... the incredible thought of bringing Nana to climax while seeing if I could deny my own had a deep appeal to me. Could I do it? Why would I want to? I wasn't sure, but I suddenly wanted to find out. I altered my thrusts to soft full length deep strokes.


It became a race between my own mind and Nana's orgasm. I was determined to win. It wasn't going to be easy. Nana's pussy was now beginning to clamp down on my dick as her climax began.

"Oh you're such a good Nana fucker," she moaned, looking directly into my eyes.

"I'm always here to give you a good fucking, sweet Nana," I answered, knowing her orgasm was imminent.


A few more long strokes, and the flames consumed her.

"Oh oh...Oh...OH Sweet Jeezus...CURTIS! I'm cummmmmming!" Nana cried out. I bit the inside of my lip for a bit of pain to counter the pleasure produced as Nana came all over my cock, determined not to come myself.

It worked, too! I rode out wave after wave of Nana's clenching pussy as she came all over my dick.

And it was an incredible sensation. My balls tightening, preparing to launch my load, then being pulled back. I'd never felt such a strong reaction. It almost overwhelmed me. But the satisfaction of the denial was nearly as good as a release would've been, and somehow I could sense that my next load would be more glorious than this would have been. I think Mom might be the beneficiary of that one....


"Oh God, fuck," Nana trembled as I watched her entire being consumed by pleasure... a pleasure I gave her which was ultimately satisfying, even as I kept my own orgasm at bay... barely.

I pulled out as Nana recovered from her orgasm. She looked up at me wearily and asked, "Did you come?"

I shook my head, no. I explained, "Today was about you."

"But I want you to come too," she objected, quite concerned.

"I'll let you do that to me later," I smiled, almost taking her up on her offer and moving my cock between those sexy lips. "But I'm trying to be more than just a self-gratifying fuck machine. I want it to be about the woman's pleasure as much... if not more... than mine."

"Wow," she smiled, "where were you when I was young?"

I joked, "Lurking in your DNA."

"Well, you can come out and give Nana an orgasm anytime you want," she offered.

"And you can ask for one anytime you want," I offered back.

"By the way," Nana said, as she remained lying on her back recovering from her orgasm, "Elizabeth is coming here tomorrow, and Laura is coming a couple days later, I think."

"Is that a guarantee? You're getting them to come?" I joked, playing on the word 'come'.

She laughed, "That Elizabeth is coming here tomorrow, yes, that's guaranteed. That either of them will be 'coming' because of your big dick I cannot guarantee."

"I'll give you a couple of days," I smiled.

"I think it will go way better if you seduce them yourself, especially Elizabeth," Nana said. "She's vulnerable and has most likely been suffering through a lengthy withdrawal... one look at your willing dick and that may be all it takes."

"You know, it would be fun to try and do my own seduction," I said, realizing all of them had been partly or mostly done by others, and me just the lucky benefactor. Except for the first time when I was in costume and Mom thought she was fucking Dad (or at least pretended to think so at the time).

"I'll help where I can," Nana offered, before adding, "but I'm not much of a seductress, more of a submissive slut."

"I'll let you know," I nodded, before heading out, my unreleased balls still bubbling in my ball sack.

That night Mom, Nana and I had a second family threesome where I finally unloaded my delayed load in my mom's ass, which led to Nana eagerly retrieving my load from her daughter's asshole. I also watched a lengthy mom and daughter 69 as they brought each other off to multiple orgasms. Which, of course, got me hard again, so I unloaded a second evening load in Nana's pussy, which Mom eagerly retrieved.

Elizabeth's flight was coming in at 1pm and I made sure both Nana and Mom were dressed sexy: dresses, heels and thigh highs.

At the airport, Mom, Nana and I waited for Aunt Elizabeth to arrive... both Mom and Nana wearing coats of cum on their faces that were probably undetectable to anyone but me.

Mom and Nana were both wearing skirts, heels and nylons, very overdressed for an afternoon airport pick-up of a sister or daughter... both of them dressed as if picking up a lover before heading straight to a hotel for a back-in-the-saddle-again fuck session.

Aunt Elizabeth arrived, a good thirty minutes late and annoyed... dressed in jeans, a sweater and boots.

She saw Mom and Nana and looked perplexed as she reached us. She asked, "Why are you two dressed so extravagantly?"

Mom answered, "I always dress like this."

Nana added, "And I didn't want to look all shabby when we picked you up; not with Alexis looking so hot."

"Did you just call your daughter hot?" Elizabeth asked, clearly surprised.

Nana nodded agreeably, "I think I produced two very hot daughters."

Elizabeth looked even more confused at the strange compliment as she took a shot at my Mom, "Going through a mid-life crisis Alexis?"

"On the contrary, I've never felt sexier in my life," Mom countered.

"Trying to find a man to replace Ted?" my aunt questioned accusatorily, sounding unmistakeably judgemental.

I couldn't help it, and intervened, "She already has."

"Really?" Aunt Elizabeth said, not impressed, only slightly less judgemental, "That was quick."

Mom shrugged, "I'm a new woman."

Nana added, "Enough sibling rivalry. Both of you are either divorced or in the process, so there should be no judging. We need to live for the now."

"Yes, Mom," Aunt Elizabeth nodded, before waiting for Mom to parrot the same thing... but she didn't, which seemed to perturb Aunt Elizabeth. She didn't say anything, just glared daggers at Mom, who noticed, but acted oblivious.

We retrieved her suitcases, two for a week-long trip, and headed home.

Once home, we chatted for a while about generic shit as I watched my aunt closely, listening to her tone and responses... which were often catty, including quite a few not-so-sly shots at my mom. Mom was demonstrating that she was a deft hand at selective blindness, or in this case, deafness. As far as anyone could tell, she had no idea her 'loving' sister was saying anything the least bit negative.

After listening in silence for a while and taking all this in, I asked Mom, "Would you like a massage?"

"I'd love one, Son," Mom smiled, swinging her legs around on the couch so her feet landed in my lap.

As I took her nylon-clad feet in my hands, I glanced up to see that Elizabeth was shocked by such intimacy.

Nana, selectively blind herself, kept nattering on about her upcoming trip to Europe in February to visit friends, as I massaged Mom's silky feet.

Aunt Elizabeth kept staring at what I was doing, as Mom's hem crept up until Elizabeth also noticed Mom was wearing thigh highs. When Nana finally wound down, to Elizabeth's obvious relief, although Mom and I hadn't minded a bit, Elizabeth criticised, "Alexis, we can see the lace tops of your stockings."

"They're thigh highs," Mom corrected her.

"Okay," Elizabeth said, shaking her head, "we can see the tops of your thigh highs, then."

"Okay, thanks for noticing," Mom acknowledged, making it clear it wasn't a big deal.

"And your Son is massaging your feet," Auntie continued.

"He does that almost every day," Mom explained. "He's really good at it, isn't he, Mom?"

"Yes, he's very good," Nana nodded, although the smouldering look she gave me hinted that she was talking about something far more interesting than my foot massages.

"I think it's weird," Elizabeth said, shaking her head with disapproval.

Nana asked, "Can you do my feet too, Curtis? I'm not as good in heels as I used to be."

"Sure, Nana," I agreed, moving Mom's silky feet off my lap, where they had rested on my hard cock... the touch of nylon like a magic wand to my dick... actually just a woman's feet in nylons had my cock saluting DuPont, who had introduced that sensuous invention over eighty years ago.

If Elizabeth was shocked when I gave my Mom a foot massage, she was completely flummoxed when I moved over to Nana, dropped to my knees in front of her easy chair and took one of her nylon-clad feet in my hand.

"This is so weird," Elizabeth said.

Nana questioned, even as the softest of moans escaped her, "Why? He's just giving me a foot massage."

Mom added, "Curtis is now the man of the house, so he's graciously living up to his new role by assuming some added duties."

I thought to myself 'Yes, Mommy Dearest, to fuck you night and day'.

Elizabeth used this as an opportunity to stick in her two cents worth, although she thought it was worth a lot more, "So what happened? Ted was the perfect man. How did you fuck that up?"

Old Mom would have openly accepted these clear insults by her older sister and quietly hid her resentment, but New Mom responded with, "Actually, Ted was far from perfect, and I've already found the perfect replacement."

"You have?" Elizabeth scoffed. "How'd you do that so quickly, had you been cheating?"

"I was discovering my true sexuality," Mom responded, seeming to enjoy the look of bewilderment on her sister's judgmental face. It was obviously confusing that Mom wasn't cringing and trying to ward off her sister's critical barbs.

"What?" Elizabeth asked and then thought she'd caught on. She accused, "Got it. You're a lesbian?"

"God, no!" Mom responded, acting shocked by the very idea.

Elizabeth sighed, "Thank God."

"I'm bisexual," Mom revealed with a proud grin. "I swing both ways."

"What?!" Elizabeth gasped.

Mom was clearly enjoying the shock displayed by her prudish, judgmental older sister. She embellished her 'crime', saying, "If you need it spelled out, I play with both cock and pussy."

"Oh my God!" Elizabeth gasped, completely scandalised.

Nana, throwing in some criticism of her own, but not at Mom, added, "Oh Elizabeth, are you telling us you've never experimented with your sexuality?"

"Mom! What? No!" a flabbergasted Elizabeth answered, as I moved to Nana's other foot, enjoying this reality show immensely.

"Not even in your cheerleader days?" Nana pursued.

"Mom, what in heaven's name are you talking about?" Elizabeth asked incredulously.

"I just always assumed you and Betty used to dyke out in high school," Nana continued, before adding insult to injury, "Truthfully, I thought you were a dedicated lesbian until you got knocked up."

"Mother!" Elizabeth said.

"What? I'm not judging," Nana answered innocently. "I mean it's not like I didn't explore some girls when I was modeling or in my beauty pageant days. Fuck, they were non-stop cunt munching lesbian orgies."

"Mom!" Elizabeth repeated like a broken record, before turning to my Mom, "Did you know about this?"

"We had a frank chat a couple of days ago," Mom answered, not mentioning that the chat had ended in an incestuous threesome, while their mother munched her box.

"I can't believe this," Elizabeth said.

"What?" Mom asked. "That Mom and I are both bisexual?"

"Yes!" she said, "and that you're talking about it with your impressionable young son sitting right here."

"He's fully eighteen," Mom pointed out.

"But he's your Son," Elizabeth stressed the obvious.

"And he's my adult son, so I treat him as such," Mom explained. "He tells me everything, and I tell him everything. We trust each other completely, and don't have any secrets."

"That's just too weird," Elizabeth said, glancing back down at me while I was still massaging Nana's foot. I didn't worry: my erection was hidden beneath Nana's feet, so she had nothing to complain about where I was concerned.

Nana added, "If you talked to your spoiled daughter the way Alexis does to her son, maybe she wouldn't be the self-centred diva bitch she is right now."

"Now you're telling me how to parent?" Elizabeth bristled, her face going red.

"Nope," Nana said. "Just giving some friendly advice and pointing out that Alexis and Curtis have a very close and caring relationship. One that almost any mother would be envious of."

I couldn't help but smile at Nana's real meaning.

Elizabeth finally relented slightly, as she looked down at me and said, "Well, she definitely doesn't massage my feet."

"Curtis will massage yours too," Mom said, "if you wish."

"Really?" Elizabeth asked, surprised.

"Of course," Mom nodded, before adding, "although there is a requirement."

"A requirement?" Elizabeth asked.

"You must be clad in sheer hosiery," Mom revealed.

"What?" Elizabeth asked, even though she'd heard the words... it wasn't so much a literal question as it was a 'this is ridiculous!' what.

"He finds socks too impersonal, and bare feet a little off-putting," Mom clarified.

Nana added, "Plus, classy women don't go out and about with bare legs."

"Mom, it's 2011. No one wears pantyhose anymore," Elizabeth pointed out, which was sadly the trend.

Nana surprised me and everyone else when she countered, "Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Adrianna Grandi and Selena Gomez would beg to differ, and they are some of the most elegant celebrities out there... not to mention Duchess Kate Middleton."

"Yes, but...." Elizabeth began, but was cut off.

"Don't interrupt me," Nana firmly scolded. "Plus, hosiery can really accentuate your legs... especially white women like us who don't tan, but burn."

Mom offered, "Would you like a pair?"

Elizabeth shrugged, clearly bewildered by the entire situation, "Why not? My feet are killing me."

"Come with me," Mom ordered, standing up.

Elizabeth again looked down at me, quietly massaging Nana, apparently not butting in while my 'esteemed elders' discussed ethics, before following her sister.

As soon as they were gone, Nana smiled, "Well, that went well."

"I wouldn't mind being in your well," I replied wickedly.

"Oh you dirty little boy," she objected, smiling.

"Big dirty boy," I corrected as my hand snaked under her dress and went directly to her wet pussy.

"I'd let you fuck me right here if your aunt weren't about to return any moment," she moaned, as my finger slid inside her cunt.