What Money Can Buy Pt. 01

Story Info
Lottery winner doesn't waste his winnings.
1.3k words
3.74
19.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People love to speculate and dream about what they would do if they won the lottery, especially the BIG prizes. Well, I'll tell you what I did. That's right I'm one of those guys.

I was a nobody in California with no friends or family and when I accepted payment of over $400,000,000 after taxes, I disappeared and re-emerged as a new person in New York City.

All that money is safely invested and I am doing exactly what you'd think I would. After all, I'm thirty years old and I can have anything money can buy. I decided to find out what money could buy. Could it buy a dream, a fantasy? And what does it cost to make a dream come true?

I'd heard that a certain downtown boutique hotel was known to accommodate, let's call them eccentric requests by its most valued guests. I called on the Concierge and he put me in touch with a lady he called The Genie. I showed him my appreciation with a hundred dollar handshake. A few phone calls later, I was in a quiet booth at the bar of the Rainbow Room across from a woman who was as beautiful as she was all business. The Genie took out a notebook and pen and asked me to describe in detail my wildest sexual fantasy. And as I whispered into this goddess's ear my every desire, preference, and detail, she did not react at all. Not a smile, not a sigh, nothing. She was a machine. When I had described my final thoughts on this tableau of sexual joy, she closed her notebook, put away her pen and said that I would get a call at 8am the next morning to set the date and time. And the payment details, of course.

I'll spare you the details, but right now I am entering a penthouse suite in the most expensive hotel in the city. I walk through the almost completely dark rooms and hallway to the master bedroom. In the bed is a beautiful nude woman. She is smiling as she watches me walk toward her. I have never seen this woman before, but I know a great deal about her. I ordered her from the color of her hair and eyes to her breast and ass size. And she has been briefed on my desires and preferences and has agreed, for a price, to do all that I have requested.

I shed my clothes and joined this amalgam of two of my favorite porn stars and one old girlfriend, with some other surprises thrown in for fun, in the sheets. We kiss deeply and slowly. She smells like a spring breeze and she feels like she has always been in my arms. Her hands caress and massage my back and neck and even my buttcheeks. She is strong and insistent, but always unhurried and seeming to enjoy what for me is real pleasure and emotion. And without even being aware of her movement south, she is at my crotch kissing and fondling my cock and balls in a way that can only be described as 'lovingly'. The warmth of her breath becomes the warm wetness of her mouth and throat. She has deep throated my above-average sized cock before I knew what had happened. This woman holds me in her throat and pumps in and out the tiniest amount, while suppressing a gag the whole time. And when she releases my cock from her amazing throat, a thick, clear syrup of her saliva drips from my cock.

In one smooth motion, I'll call her Eve, Eve moves over me, trapping my wet cock between her 34DD breasts. Her legs swing around over me until her nearly hairless pussy, hairless except for the "Charlie Chaplin" mustache over it, is nestled on my mouth. I kiss it and begin to lick and probe at the smooth mound and the crease of flesh that split it vertically. Maybe it is the feel of my cock between her big natural tits or my gentle kissing of her vulva, but soon Eve's lips begin to swell and pucker and pout and finally gape open. When they gape at me, I push my tongue in and swab every nook and cranny, every crevice and crease, from her tight little rosebud asshole, into her pussyhole, flicking those engorged pussylips and up to her little love button. It is snug in its hooded home. But I know how to draw that little man out. I suck the area around her clit gently and force blood to engorge the little fellow. That makes him stand up and I can lick him properly and suck him too.

My efforts are rewarded as Eve explodes bucking her hips and grinding her pussy on my face and mouth. Her pussy erupts in wetness as she climaxes and squirts little jets of her she-cum as she fucks my face. It's all I can do to hold back from cumming. My cock is straining in its skin between the two biggest most perfect tits I have ever seen or felt. My face is dripping with pussy ejaculate and I need to fuck now.

By the time I have gotten up to my knees, Eve is on her back before me with her legs wide and inviting. I waste no time plunging in balls-deep and pumping my full length in her as hard and fast as I can. I feel Eve's cunt explode in spasms and pulses. I feel it grip and ungrip my cock. And I feel Eve's she-cum squirting and gurgling as I piston my cock in her cunt like a fucking machine. I start to think about where I want to pump my massive cumwad when I feel a sharp stabbing at my asshole!

I look up and in the mirror built into the headboard, I see a lean, muscular woman with a white crewcut and big tits behind me. My asshole is being torn open. The first stab had been this bitch's finger, dry. Now she is working a ten-inch long, thick-as-a-porn-star's-cock dildo up my asshole. Only when she pauses as she has buried the rubber dong as deep as it will go, do I feel this invader's big tits, tipped by big, thick, diamond-hard nipples against my back. My cock pulses with new life and I slam deep into Eve, wanting to hear her grunt in pain, like I am. Once I am deep in Eve's cunt, I'll call her Zoe, Zoe slams her full length in me. Only when she pulls back, can I pull out of Eve. And the three of us fuck that way and Eve comes and comes. I feel my nut starting to build. I guess Zoe senses it too. She flips me over so I am on my back, my head in Eve's lap. Eve cradles my head and holds my mouth to her breast. Instinctively I suckle at the offered nipple, swollen as it is. And I taste milk! Eve is lactating! I close my eyes and descend into my fantasy of suckling at Mommy's tits and getting my cock sucked off. But that reverie lasts only a second. Yes, I feel Zoe's mouth, hands, and tits working my ready-to-pop cock. But I also feel her dildo being slammed in and out of my rear end at the same time. At first I focus on the huge, milky tits I am suckling and the dream girl who is feeding me. But my attention relentlessly turns to the pumping, deep, penetration of my anus by Zoe's toy. Before long, I become unaware of anything but that deep, throbbing, dull, painful, warmth that is triggering my orgasm. I shower both women and myself in my semen. Eight huge jets of cum, milky white and thick at first, then turning thin and watery. I see both women eat globs of my cum and feed it to each other and to me.

I roll over and closed my eyes. Five or ten minutes later, I open my eyes I am alone in the penthouse. I clean up and leave. Satisfied for today. But what about tomorrow? Maybe I'll call The Genie again.