What My Brother Knows is Shared Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we'd returned to campus it was time for them to leave. I waved as they drove away then headed to my room. Matt had left the camera and I looked forward to reviewing the shots he'd taken at our new house with Sally. When I opened my door I was surprised to see my roommate had returned. I was also shocked to see that Lily had the camera in her hands and was scanning the pictures.

"So roomy, I see you like women and men, as long as they are related!"

I stood there my feet would not move, my mouth could not open. I stared at Lily for some time before finally saying.

"Yes."

I hung my head as Lily came to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I've always liked you Betsy, now perhaps we can see how much you can like me."

She pulled me to her bed and said.

"Take your clothes off for me Betsy. Let me see your body."

Still in shock at this development I mechanically removed my blouse and skirt then stood in front of Lily. She reached out and grabbed my hair then used that grip to pull me into her bed. She found my lips with hers and savagely kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth as she wrapped her legs around mine and thrust her hips up into me. I was slow to react but once I did I struggled to find the buttons, zippers and clasps that held Lily's clothe on her and removed her things so that we were naked as we entwined our bodies on her bed.

I learned when I first tasted Ann that I lied eating her pussy and that night I learned that I loved eating Lily's. It would be much later in life that I would learn that I love all sex, men women and whatever toys was at hand. But for this night I learned every curve of Lily's tiny but sensitive body. She was a short girl only five foot one or so and she tits that would never need a bra. Her hips were rounded and her ass was firm. Her labia were longer then most and I loved how I cold take it in my mouth and pull on it, nip at it and suck it. I learned that night that Lily not only enjoyed a finger or two in her ass but also needed those fingers dancing in her ass to cum.

I thought the week waiting for Ann and Matt to return would go slowly but with Lily in my bed or vice versa the week sped and all too soon I would nee to tell Matt and Ann about our new roommate. There was no way I could leave Lily behind. I assumed Matt would love another pussy and tits to play with, he had me, Ann and Sally and now Lily. My only fear was that Ann would be upset. I had only a few hours before they showed and instead of worrying about it I spent that time with me head between Lily's lovely legs, tow fingers in her ass and my tongue diving for pussy juice.

12