What? No Waffles?

Story Info
Empty nesters, overdue romantic holiday, unwelcome guests?
18.9k words
4.09
23.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's ed. notes:

Based on comments from some readers, I find it necessary to include this standard note: This story is about married couples swapping. If you don't like that subject, or think it's unrealistic for couples to swap and still be happily married - don't read this story!

Also, based on some stupid criticisms, and yes I mean stupid, assume all my characters practice safe sex!

My stories are long with a lot of set-up and most of the "action" in later chapters, no quickies here.

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories and I appreciate intelligent comments and constructive criticism.

This story has a sequel, "Once Is Not Enough, Or Is It?"

*****

PROLOGUE

We had just retired due a financial windfall. A 12-year old piece of investment property, which I couldn't give away until recently, was purchased by a mall developer for an obscene amount of money (and a resulting obscene amount of taxes). Now retired empty-nesters, we could finally go on a long, romantic vacation - the first since our honeymoon - yeah, I know, long overdue. For our first adventure, we decided on the Bavarian Alps in Southern Germany - great skiing, sightseeing, eating and shopping. We rented a chalet (Alpine-speak for expensive cabin with a pointy roof) in the mountains outside the picturesque town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen. We were prepared to have fun and relax. We weren't prepared for the storm...

INTRODUCTIONS

I am Jack, 45 and my wife is Lana, 41. We've been married 21 years and have twins in college. We live an active life style centered on the outdoors. We are a "best friends" couple and do pretty much everything together. I don't have separate "guy" activities and Lana doesn't have separate "gal" activities, per se. We have a very healthy sex life, but by today's standards, a fairly tame one. We do include fantasy/role play in our lovemaking on occasion, and we have tried about every position our bodies will accommodate. However, we are not into anything we consider really kinky - BDSM, auto erotica, latex suits, etc. We have shared some fantasies about other people, but never considered swinging.

Funny how life plays out...

Lana is 5'-7" and 130 lbs. Her full, B-cup breasts, slender torso, slender hips and firm legs and buttocks round out her overall svelte and well-proportioned "33-23-33" body. Her breasts have only the slightest pout and fill out her slender chest quite well. Her long, slim torso ends in a small, firm waist - the result of doing crunches every morning. (Not me - too lazy!) We are joggers and as a result of this and her gym workouts, my wife has great legs and a great behind - firm and muscular, but nicely rounded. Few twenty-something women can come close to matching her beautiful derriere, or the rest of her figure for that matter. For having two kids and being 41, she has kept her shape very well.

She has a medium complexion and shoulder length, dark brown hair with subtle highlights of light-brown and dark-blonde for a very attractive effect. With well-proportioned features, her lovely face is highlighted by medium-full lips and exotic looking light brown eyes that have golden flecks in them.

Lana is not incredibly beautiful or super-hot. She is not the type that men go, "Boy I'd like to do her!"

She's the type that men say, "Man, I wished my wife looked as good as her."

I've actually heard that or an equivalent, a number of times, and just as often, from young men. She is simply the entire package put together perfectly.

I am 5'-11', 185, fairly muscular with a decent physique. As I said, we are avid joggers, and as a result, I have well-muscled legs and a good looking butt! Really! Women have always said my butt is my best feature. (I know, what does that say about my face?) Up until a few years ago, I did regular and moderately intense work outs and maintained a pretty solid upper body and good-looking arms - not quite "guns." The last few years, the intense work schedule of my demanding job eliminated that routine, but I've retained a fair amount of that physique due to our active life style. My stomach and waist are in decent shape for 45 - I don't have a "six-pack," but I don't have a "12-pack" either, and my love handles are minimal.

I have a medium complexion and light-brown to dishwater-blonde hair, depending on the light. It is still fairly thick and I wear it clean around the ears and off the collar, but not too short on top. I am clean shaven with a strong chin and jaw line, a straight nose, and, according to my wife, "sexy" eyes. I don't see it. (Pardon the pun.) I have two, they're blue.

.

STORY

I: PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES

After playing "planes, trains and automobiles" - 2-hour drive to Atlanta airport; 10-hour flight to London; 2-hour flight from London to Munich; one-hour train ride from Munich to Garmisch; and taxi from the station to the car rental agency - we finally picked up a 4wd SUV and had "almost" arrived at our destination!

First, we grabbed a quick bite to eat and, at 4 p.m., met with the chalet's rental agent and followed her to the property. The place was gorgeous, and to get us started, it was stocked with a couple days of quality foods and beverages. It also had two weeks of emergency food and supplies, a back-up generator and a CB radio with back-up battery power. With emergency services quite a distance away, these amenities are important, especially the CB as it can be your only link to the outside world during storms, fires or medical emergencies.

By the time we unpacked and settled in, we were hungry again, so we prepared Wiener schnitzel with kartoffelpuree and "sosse." ('Vienna' style veal cutlet, mashed potatoes and gravy.) After dinner, we snuggled in front of a log fire, drank a bottle of liebfraumilch (German white wine, fairly sweet - not my favorite) and relaxed until sleep overtook us.

The next day we attacked the slopes and began a wonderful vacation.

We were blest with great weather and the slopes were fabulous. It turned out that the tourist action was light for this normally busy time of year so our stay was excellent on all counts. After our first day of skiing, we stopped in town and went shopping for groceries and stocked the pantry and bar as we planned to have most of our evening meals in - we both like to cook. Over the next several days we skied, went sightseeing and shopping and we ate and ate - the Bavarians whip up some mean vittles. Oh, and we put a lot of miles on our very comfy bed! Honestly, we hadn't been this frisky in quite a few years - fresh mountain air, I guess.

There was another rental chalet about a kilometer up the mountain from us and on our fifth day there, we met the occupants coming down the road as we headed up. Ray and Tami were a nice looking 30-something couple. They were also avid skiers, so we arranged to meet them at the Zugspitze the next morning for some down-hilling and lunch at the mountain top lodge, which is surprisingly good for a cafeteria style "tourist" facility.

The Zugspitze is the highest peak in Germany and sits on the Austrian border with a view across the Alps in four countries. When facing south, the snow covered mountains stretch out in front of you to the horizon - absolutely breathtaking.

The date with our neighbors never happened. A major storm came through and overnight, dumped over two feet of snow at higher elevations. Snow was expected but the storm had gathered momentum as at came in from the Baltic, picking up much more moisture than predicted. Our road was closed, indefinitely. No problem; if necessary, we had everything we needed for our remaining time. With no more skiing or outdoor activities, we went with our backup plan - hole up with our ample supply of food and spirits, and screw like rabbits till the road crews finally reached our remote location!

Sometime during the night, we lost power, but the whole-house generator automatically kicked in and as soon as we adjusted to the moderately obtrusive sound, we went right back to sleep.

Our neighbors did not fare so well.

A little after breakfast, we got a call on our CB from emergency services asking if we were okay. They informed us it might be several days before roads could be cleared and power restored in our area as the storm had emergency crews overwhelmed. We told them we were set, no worries. They were relieved to hear that and informed us that the neighboring house had no power, their generator was on the fritz and could we help in any way? I assured them we would do our best to help and would keep them informed. After getting the neighbors' call sign, I contacted them.

II. SOFT AND DEEP

They were elated to hear from us and I got a rundown of their situation. The only thing they had plenty of was firewood. With no power, they had been in a dark house with no water (well pump needs electricity), no toilet facilities and no way to cook, and they were about out of food anyway. They hadn't shopped and had planned on going today after skiing. I assured them everything would be fine that they could stay with us.

The snow was too soft and deep for walking or skiing so I told them to check their gear room for snowshoes. They didn't have any. I had checked ours when we arrived and noted five pairs. I told them not to worry, we would come to them. Up a steep hill in soft snow was not going to be fun!

Even with snowshoes we barely made it up the steep hill. The hike was exhausting, and at times, a little dicey. Even using the road, there were snow drifts and dangerous soft spots. When we arrived, it was already getting late and we needed a quick turnaround. Getting caught out after dark was not an option. Besides the freezing temperatures, it would be dangerous to navigate the soft snow with only flashlights.

The young couple was ecstatic to see us. The husband, Ray, about shook my hand off and gave Lana a big hug. His wife, Tami, gave us both big hugs and even bussed me on the cheek. On my frozen face, her lips felt hot!

Besides being a lot younger than us, Ray, 33, and Tami, 30, were quite different in other respects, especially physically. Ray was taller and slimmer than me at 6'-1" and fairly lean and muscular, weighing no more than 175. He had medium-length, wavy, dark-brown hair worn just over the ears and past the collar; and his slim, handsome face was highlighted by dark brown eyes; the type I believe women call "bedroom eyes."

Tami was quite a bit shorter than Lana at 5'-3" and was a full figured gal, weighing about 125 pounds. She had big breasts, possibly DD's, curvaceous hips and a large but well-proportioned butt. I saw no signs of a flabby tummy or tell-tale fat rolls. She was just a curvy little hottie at about 38-26-37. Her long, curled hair was dyed a light blonde with slightly darker lowlights tastefully woven in. She was fair skinned and sporting a sun and windburn, making her look rosy-cheeked. Her face was slightly roundish, but with large blue-green eyes and full, sumptuous lips, she was overall quite pretty - imagine a 'less-blessed,' young Dolly. Though she was not the physical type I am normally attracted to, there was no denying - I was attracted!

I asked the couple if they had what they needed; we had to leave quickly to get back before dark. They hadn't packed anything and hadn't dressed for the hike. They didn't think of it and were just waiting for us to arrive. I realized they were unsettled and not coping. Lana and I quickly helped them get organized and pack two backpacks with their valuables and what essentials they could carry. They quickly got into powder suits, gloves and coats and we headed out. They had never used snow shoes, so after showing them the basics, we were off. With snow starting to fall again and novices in tow, the trip back down was almost as grueling as the one up. But, we arrived safely and just as we lost the last of our light.

After returning, the first order of business was to warm our frozen faces and appendages. I started the fireplace burning and we gathered around, stripped off our powder suits and started warming up. I took drink orders and we warmed up a bit on the inside as well.

Then we took care of the next business at hand - food! We were all famished. After eating, we decided to get more comfortable. We had all been in the same clothes since early morning, and had sufficiently sweated them on our forced march here. It was only 8 p.m., but we decided to shower and dress for bed. We would then meet downstairs for a "get acquainted" visit and a nightcap.

We had to supply Ray and Tami with clothes for their stay and headed upstairs to get them set up. First we gave them robes and everybody took quick showers. Afterwards we took them to our "his-and-her" closets to outfit them. It turned out Ray could wear my clothes, more or less. A little big and an inch or two short in the legs, they would still do. He had no pajamas and his underwear were the very brief type, so I gave him my one set of pajamas and I put on a t-shirt and some conservative boxers. We changed and went downstairs to wait for our wives.

While finding clothes for Ray was no problem, Lana's night clothes wouldn't fit Tami, none of them. Her tops wouldn't contain Tami's big boobs, and none of her bottoms would comfortably fit her bigger hips and butt. For sleepwear, Tami had only brought a few very revealing, Victoria's Secrets-style negligees, which she did include in her backpack. So she put one of those on. After seeing it, my wife suggested a robe as she was pretty exposed in the gauzy, pale blue number.

When the gals came down, Lana was wearing one of her "shorty" pajama sets. It is moderately revealing but tasteful. (We are not prudish but a little conservative as I said, and I was a tad uncomfortable with her wearing that). It was an ivory colored, satiny set with a button-down top and was a tad snug. Her nipples were definitely noticeable through the silky material. The bottoms were conservative in length and completely covered her derriere, but being a little snug, they did nothing to hide her amazing butt and her long, tanned legs were also well displayed. If I didn't know better I would have thought she had dressed to tease, but I knew that was what all her sleepwear was like. Oddly, Tami was wearing a robe; too warm I thought, but maybe she was just bashful.

After a few drinks and some enjoyable conversation, Tami mentioned that she was getting pretty warm and would anybody mind if she took off her robe.

Ray joked, "Why, honey? Are you naked under there?"

"No silly. I have on a nightie" she answered, giggling.

I shrugged, indicating no problem for me. Lana gave me a look I didn't understand, until the robe came off.

I almost did a spit-take. I was more than surprised but tried to act nonchalant. My dick was happily surprised and didn't try to act nonchalant. I was no longer concerned about my wife's attire.

Tami was wearing a basically see-through baby doll nightie. She looked to me to be naked underneath.

Okay, definitely not bashful!

I looked at my wife questioningly. She subtly rolled her eyes and slightly shrugged her shoulders.

Ray grinned and said, "Oh, you look hot, babe."

Okay, besides age and physiques, we now knew another way they were different from us - they were far less inhibited. I did see on further inspection that Tami had on underwear, so to speak. When Ray remarked on her outfit, she did a little pirouette. I saw that she had on an ecru-colored demi-bra and the negligee came with a matching pair of panties - thong panties. Thus, her butt was quite visible through the gauzy material - and what a butt - big, rounded cheeks with no visible sag. My dick was ecstatic!

Quietly, I said to Lana, "Sweetheart, could you get me another drink, and see if anybody else needs refreshed?"

She gave me a puzzled look, but said, "Sure Hon."

Tami jumped up to help and followed her to the bar. I asked my wife to hostess because my "ecstatic" dick was lifting the leg of my boxers and I couldn't stand without showing the prominent outline of a turgid "Big Jack."

My eyes continued to follow Tami's ass to the bar. While gawking, I noticed Ray gawking, too, obviously captivated by the view of my wife's tight butt and long, tanned legs. I was a little miffed that he was staring at her ass, but realized I didn't have much room to complain.

As we drank and chatted, we learned that Ray was "independently wealthy" (high seven figures wealthy) from patents on software he developed for the gaming industry (Vegas-type, not Mario-type). And though they were obviously more liberated than us and over 10 years our juniors, we still connected well and found several common interests. So the next few days promised to be quite pleasant. But this day had been long and arduous. After a couple more drinks, we all said goodnight and headed upstairs.

When we got to the bedroom, Lana said, "Interesting night. I suppose you'll want to fuck me silly now."

I feigned ignorance - didn't work.

She playfully skewered me, "Honey, I saw your erection. The only question is, was it Tami and her 'almost nightie' or me that lit your fire? Oh, wait, dumb question!"

I smoothly replied, "Does it really matter? Either way, lucky you, you're going to get fucked silly!"

But, it didn't exactly go that way. She practically raped me! Wonder what lit 'her' fire? Yeah, silly question. Bedroom eyes, tall, dark and handsome...Again, I was a little miffed but couldn't complain.

II. WHOPPERS AND VOLVOS!

The next morning, having overslept, Lana and I quickly got ready and headed downstairs to make breakfast for our guests. Before we got there, we smelled bacon cooking. Ray and Tami, still in their sleeping clothes, were in the kitchen making breakfast. Okay, Ray was in his (my) sleeping clothes; Tami was still in her nightie, which really couldn't be described as "clothes," sleeping or otherwise. I protested that they were our guests and we should be making breakfast for them. But Ray insisted, saying we saved their lives and that making breakfast was the least they could do.

My wife, obviously disturbed by Tami's outfit, casually asked, "Wouldn't you like us to find you some clothes before we eat?"

"Oh no, we're fine," Tami chirped.

"No probs," Ray confirmed.

I couldn't take much more of Tami in that nightie. I got hard again. (I may be a mature, self-controlled individual, but currently my dick was being pretty immature, very independent, and quite free-spirited.) Thankfully, I could at least hide my erection under the dining table this time.

After breakfast, I found Ray a shirt and a pair of chinos that worked. Tami was a different story. Lana had nothing that Tami's big boobs and ass would reasonably fit into. So she ended up wearing my long-tailed shirts over her underwear. It suited her just fine, and again, my dick seemed pretty happy, too.

And every time Tami sat down she would show the cleft between her panty-clad labia - and quite a cleft it was - not quite a 'camel toe', but quite noticeable. I really didn't need that distraction; but my dick, as I said, was pretty happy. We won't even talk about when she would bend to get something with her big naked butt aimed at my erection - I mean - in my direction.

By their third day with us, over a foot more of snow had collected, hampering road clearing and power restoration. It looked like our company would be with us a while. Since we had developed a good friendship with our guests, this was not a problem. Except for Tami's outfits, things were pretty even keel. They loved our cooking - I specialize in American Southwest (had to improvise on some ingredients) and Lana makes magic with anything that has a gravy or sauce.

That evening, we were sitting around the fireplace, relaxing and having a couple of drinks and then a few more than a couple. We got into a conversation about relationships, successful and otherwise. Tami and Ray had remarked how impressed they were with our relationship and asked our secrets for a long and happy marriage. They had only been married three years and both had previously been in failed marriages. Lana and I talked about love, consideration, kindness, compromise and all the elements we felt helped us build and maintain a strong, lasting and loving relationship.