What Now? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then my dick was in his hand, his soft, delicate hand, and it was harder than granite.

I closed my eyes and whimpered.

Yes, I fucking whimpered.

I hadn't been touched by anyone but myself since the blowjob than landed me in this shithole town, and that had been over three months ago. Danny never did as much as rub me through my pants.

"Fuck!" I whispered.

"Not today," Ian said, and my eyes snapped open. What?!

He was smirking, and as I looked at him, he slowly, sexily, lowered himself onto his knees, and he gave my dick one long, slow lick from base to tip.

"Oh god!"

He smirked. He took the head in his mouth. My knees trembled.

"Shit!"

He slobbered all over the head of my dick, covering it in his spit, and then he started sinking it into his throat.

Fuck, this kid was talented! He took me all the way to the base in one slow motion, and I'm pretty sure if everyone hadn't left yet, they all would've heard me scream out in pleasure.

***

Ten minutes and the best blowjob in the history of humanity later, I walked out of the bathroom, wobbling on week knees, and a cocky looking Ian walked out behind me.

Once we were at the school gates and realized we were walking in different directions, I finally spoke.

"So... what now?"

Ian smiled. "It's up to you."

He turned away and left, and as I stared at his retreating (very nice looking) ass, I was more confused than ever.

12