What Now? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a blue car seen in some frames but there was no license plate, no bumper stickers, nothing distinctive.

Ross got a vicarious thrill watching a couple of sets of wolves 'enjoying' the great outdoors. Ah, boobs. She wasn't quite facing the camera so he could watch them bounce as her mate pounded her. Oh, Luna, what did it feel like to do that? She wasn't even in heat.

Uh, oh.

He listened, didn't hear anyone. Now. Nearest bathroom...

*****

It was later that Marcus stopped by to visit with her.

He asked her about Calvin but they didn't talk about him for too long as he saw it upset her. And he knew she didn't need that just now.

He was surprised when she gave him a little half smile and asked him if he'd spar with her. He considered it; he would have to be careful not to hurt her. The idea intrigued him; he'd seen her quickly get the best of Cody. "I've fought everyone at home, two different packs. I know all their moves. I could use a challenge."

"Well, OK,"

They walked out to the circle. She'd only been in it once before. Some of the wolves looked interested and, seeing the direction the two were going, followed. They both began divesting themselves of clothing. The swell of her belly was now more visible.

A couple of the wolves groaned; it wouldn't be a 'real' fight.

Stephanie stood, loosely, looking at her old packmate. She watched him as he paced back and forth a couple of times. Hmm, a little hitch at the right hip; there was a deep scar there.

Marcus looked at her, quite a few scars. Definitely a lot of fighting. He'd seen her take Cody out but he hadn't been much of a warrior. She had let him live but he was broken now.

Well, he could mark her but had to watch out for the pup, of course. Well, it wasn't the first time he'd sparred with a pregnant female.

He launched himself at her and she leapt back. He twisted, came around to her side and reached out. She blocked his hand and kicked out.

He grunted and they broke apart.

Stephanie moved, feinted right, and struck out left. Contact. It was a shallow scratch but the assembled wolves made an appreciative noise at first blood.

Marcus dropped and swept Stephanie's planted leg. She went down with a grunt. As Marcus moved to pin her, she rolled and regained her feet.

Round and round, strike and retreat. Feint. Attack.

There was no clear advantage to either of them and Stephanie was beginning to feel tired.

A large percentage of the pack had come out to watch the show.

The Alphas watched with interest. The pack's healer looked on disapprovingly.

Marcus had a couple of bloody wounds as did Stephanie.

A little slow to react, her side was slashed. "LIVVY!" her sister yelled.

Marcus had expected her to move a little more quickly. As he was about to call an end to the session. She moved in a way that confused him, knocked him on his back and settled on his chest.

The watching wolves exclaimed in surprise at the maneuver and Izadora waded in to check on her sister. "What were you thinking?"

She gave Marcus a hand up and he said two things. "You did well, Lala. But what the hell was that move?"

The healer deemed the slashes superficial but told her to come down to Medical after she cleaned up.

The goodbyes took longer than she had meant them to but she felt both a need to get back home and a need to linger with her father.

Sampson had assured her the pack was fine.

But, the drive back was long, and she wanted to get going.

She was unsettled on the way back and Trevor kept checking in the rearview mirror. She pulled out her cellphone a couple of times and looked at it. The third time she started to dial. The fourth time she actually completed the call.

"Madam Beta, I think we should speak. I would like to visit tomorrow."

Trevor could hear the response. "Alpha, what is this about?"

"Not now. Tomorrow."

"Uh, sure. OK."

Trevor was curious. What was so important? What did she need to keep secret?

12