What Now? My Ending DYJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeRivers
JakeRivers
1,057 Followers

The next couple of hours became a blur for James. Images: she was locked on his cock like it was forever; a lovely pink nipple that jutted out as he sucked on it; admiring her ass as he took her from behind; watching her breasts hardly moving as she bounced up and down on him. The night turned into a weekend and James was totally in lust/love.

Marita wanted to get married right away. James was tempted but cautious. He would back off and not see her for a few days, but couldn't stay away. Finally after three months they took off for Las Vegas and got married.

The following year was perfect for James. His work with the foundation was both challenging and rewarding. Marita was incredible: she was sweet, thoughtful, and very, very responsive. Marita had finished her internship and they were talking children. Mark was suggesting to him periodically that she should start doing the legal work for the foundation. It was similar to what she had been working on with her law firm and as Mark pointed out it would only take a couple days a week, so having a child wouldn't be a problem.

James was traveling fairly often, usually overnights; sometimes a couple nights when he went to Detroit. Marita, being a new lawyer, was working quite a few late nights. Sometimes when she came home late, she didn't want to make love. Other times it was fine. James didn't think too much about it.

In early December James flew to Milwaukee for a two day trip to meet with some members of the history depart at University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee. They had heard of some of the things he had accomplished and wanted to talk with him about it. They had the funding available, they just wanted to do it right. As soon as he arrived at the school, he found out that four of the professors that were going to be there had been golfing, and had been in a minor accident. They were okay, but couldn't make the meeting. James said that was fine, he had the secretary call and get him a late flight back, and took the department head out to dinner just to chat. He didn't bother calling Marita, she was probably still in meetings at work.

James got back to their new home around 11:00. Marita's car was there, but all the lights were out. Walking down the hallway to the master bedroom he saw a strip of light under the door, and then he heard murmuring, like a quiet conversation going on. As he started to open the door, he heard Marita say "how much longer do I have to keep up this charade. You satiate me with great sex and then every night when I get home he is all over me." Someone, it sounded like Mark, returned "just hold tight baby until the idiot takes you on as the lawyer for the foundation. He has tons of money locked up in that stupid history program, and with you there it will be easier to get our hands on it. Most of his personal fortune is wrapped up in trusts and will take longer. I've got the car accident all planned." James quietly opened the door a bit more to make sure it was Mark. Through the slit he could see his lovely wife and Mark Braxton sitting naked in bed drinking champagne. His champagne!

James quickly thought it out, the pleasure of taking Mark to pieces and kicking his faithful spouse out the door. Better was a slow, sure, more devastating response. He left quietly and went to a hotel for the night. The next morning called a friend in Ann Arbor that he had invested substantial sums in his new security company. It designed and manufactured surveillance equipment and had a consulting arm to assist clients. He explained his problem and what he wanted done. James mostly stayed away from home for the next week, telling Marita that several "emergencies" had popped up. He just came by a couple times to pick up clothes and leave. Thinking about what he had overheard he was driving rental cars and changing them daily.

After a week his friend called "You're not going to like this but it's all on tape, everything we need. They had Mark and your Marita on tape twice fucking… and talking. It turned out that James had known Marita several years, more for sex than anything else. After a time he kept complaining to her about this dork he managed money for that was just throwing it away. Marita asked several times if there was any way they could get some of it. They came up with the plan of letting you and her meet at the party (this was the real reason for the party), see if she could seduce you, and with her tender loving ways get you to marry her. The other part was for Mark to find a way to see that you met an untimely death. It's amazing how patient they have been."

"Jesus" James replied. He was devastated. He had totally accepted Marita's love. Mark he had always known was an asshole, but to do this! After talking about it they took it to the police. Mark was to be arrested and prosecuted. Marita was to be offered a chance to be a witness and escape prosecution. If she accepted she would be allow to return to Sweden and never come back.

They were both arrested. Mark made bail and disappeared. James met with Marita; he had cared so much for her and wanted to understand. She was somewhat hysterical, and said "my god, I don't know. I guess I got caught up in thinking about the money. I was having sex with both you and Mark regularly – it was so exciting. If I'd only stopped to think about it… I really do love you. I didn't fully realize it until we got caught. Now I just wish I'd met you before I met Mark, Oh god! I'm so sorry James!

James got on with his life. Mark was gone and Marita was under house arrest with a security bracelet until Mark was found. James moved out of his new home and moved back to his home in Baldwin for a while.

ENDINGS

After a couple of weeks James thought back over all that had happened over the last year or so. One person kept coming back into his mind, Beverly. At first he was just curious, how was she doing, was she happy? At the end of her first year they had their dinner and James was really impressed with her progress. She was excited with her studies. She seemed much more attractive than he had remembered. She was more lively, almost a glow about her. Beverly had learned to dress better and had taken a couple of electives in Art and Music History. They had a great lunch and he made some suggestions about her studies. The main one was he wanted her to take each summer and spend in Europe, starting with France. He wanted her to not just learn history but see it up close. He said he would have Mark set it up. The lunch ended somewhat awkwardly when she finally asked him about the ring on his left hand. She hadn't heard that he was married. When he told her about Marita she got tears in her eyes and rushed away without saying goodbye.

After remembering these tears and wondering what they meant he decided to drive down to Kalamazoo to see her. He had recently purchased a small, but attractive apartment complex close to the University to use for the scholarship students. There were six buildings, each a two story duplex, clustered around a central picnic and pool area. There was a small stream circling this with many trees. Beverly had moved in early because it was much closer to the University. A couple of other units were leased out to professors, but it would be some months before it was full.

When he got to the complex, it was late, around nine, but he felt it wasn't too late to stop by and see her. The complex was quiet, just the gurgling of the waterfalls in the stream and the whisper of the wind in the trees. There was good lighting, but it was somewhat muted. James made a mental note to get it upgraded. As he approached her unit he noted the lights were on in both the first and second floors. The other unit, to the right, was being repainted and hadn't been rented out as yet.

As He approached the door to knock, he heard a piercing scream from within. The door was locked so he kicked it in and ran in. There were noises, as of fighting and moaning coming from upstairs. James sprinted up the stairs to the open bedroom door – what he saw shocked him to immobility for a second. There was Mark fighting with Beverly. Her blouse was torn off, and her nose and lip were bleeding from Marks slaps. James yelled at Mark and dived at him at the same time. All of his fury from seeing him with Marita and seeing him attacking Beverly exploded in a vicious anger. Mark turned, stunned just in time to meet the blow from James. That was all it took but James didn't realize it. He swung again and splintered Mark's jaw. He started kicking him and stopped only when Beverly threw her arms around him and tried to pull him off. He took a look at Mark and turned to Beverly. He was expecting her to be hysterical but she was calm.

The police took Mark away. It turned out he had money hidden and was on his way out of the country under a different id. He had lusted after Beverly every time he saw her and always remembered James' warning about not messing with her. Now that he was ready to leave he figured he could pay them both back at once. He had called to tell Beverly that some forms needed to be signed immediately. She didn't want to – she was always a little afraid of him, but he insisted. He said he was going on vacation for a couple of weeks and the forms had to be signed that day so she agreed. When she opened the door he immediately slapped her and dragged her upstairs.

After the police took Mark away in an ambulance, James took Beverly to the infirmary at the school to get checked out. She was okay and he took her back to the apartment complex. He didn't want to leave her because the door latch was broken, but she said it would be okay. He said, "What do you mean?" "I mean its okay because you are staying with me." "I can do that and we will work something out tomorrow." "No James, you don't understand. I love you and I always want you with me. I'm not asking, I'm just telling you that's just the way it is!"

He just stared at her, stunned! "James, remember when I pulled you off that asshole Mark, you looked at me kind of funny, like you thought I should still be screaming. James, James – I KNEW you would come. I was scared sure, but where it really counts I knew. I guess I have loved you since the first class that I took from you. But I was such a mouse and so afraid of men. Now I want you to shut up and let me give you what I offered that day I came to you for help!"

Later that year James and Bev were married. She had their first child, a girl right after she finished her masters and a boy right after her doctorate. James found that she had a passion for something besides history!

Please provide feedback! I know that people like all different types of stories. Look at my favorite authors. These are the stories I like to read so these are the stories I'll write. I have another story about ready but I wanted to get this out before the deadline H2Owader imposed. It was challenging to right to someone else's plot, particularly since I've never been to Michigan. Cheers!

JakeRivers
JakeRivers
1,057 Followers
12