What Now? Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

"No," I replied, "As a matter of fact, Paul told me, does he have any reason to lie about it?"

"I'm sorry Dorothy, It was a long time ago, I didn't want to upset you."

"How long ago was it?" I asked Dixie.

"Oh my God," Dixie replied, "years ago. I don't remember."

"Try real hard to remember Dixie." I said.

"Oh for Pete sake, ten maybe fifteen years ago," replied Dixie.

"How about three years ago when we went up to visit your parents and I got sick and went to bed early. I guess that time slipped your mind. It didn't slip Paul's."

"How about George, did you ever fuck him?" I asked .

"If George told you he fucked me at the motel when we went out he's lying."

"George never said anything to me other then you called him the other day. Did you want to fuck him again Dixie?" I continued, "When I asked George what happened at the motel he just said to ask you If George fucked you at the motel then you let that son of a bitch husband of yours have sex with me while I was passed out."

I ought to sue your sorry asses for rape you bitch.

Dixie said, "It's all George's fault. He started the whole sex thing. He let Joe have you and then he came over and had sex with me. He also knew about your upcoming divorce."

What? I stopped her dead in her tracks. "You god damn slut, you fuck my boyfriend, you fuck my husband, you let that cocksucker of a husband of yours rape me. Then George tells you he knew about my letter and you never said word one to me about any of this."

"I know George well enough to know he did it all for revenge. But you were suppose to be my best friend. I never ever want to see you or your wimp husband again. As far as Paul is concerned you can take your whore ass up there and fuck him while that wimp of a husband of yours watches." Then I slammed down the phone.

Epilog:

Well, it's been six months now since all this took place. The divorce went through and finalized. The house was sold. I have my furnished condo and George has one also. We live within one mile of one another. I still have my teaching career and visit my kids and grandkids all the time. God I love being around all my family. Barb and Sue were right. At our age, it's all about family.

George went on with his life. He visits the family also. We are on good talking relations when family is around. We both attend all family functions. I very rarely see him otherwise.

The last I heard Dixie and Joe are having marital problems.

This might sound crazy, but I hope someday George asks me out on a date. I would go in a second. You know, I might have loved him after all.

This is the conclusion, I don't know if they ever had that date. If they do and I find out, you will be the first to know.

Comments welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers
12