What Older Women Need Ch. 03

Story Info
Jimmy gets a surprise the next time he meets Mrs Martin.
1.1k words
4.46
102.1k
66
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
758 Followers

Jimmy was sitting having his breakfast when the house phone rang.

'Hello?'

'Good morning Jimmy,' said Mrs Martin.

'Oh, morning Miss,' replied Jimmy shocked at hearing his former headmistress on the other end of the line.

'Jimmy. I'm sorry I wasn't there to see you yesterday. I had to go out. I do hope my mother looked after you?'

Jimmy suddenly went quiet. 'Er, yes Miss. Thank you.'

'Well Jimmy, I want you to come over on Friday morning, say 10am again? Is that ok?'

'Ye..yes Miss. I'll be there.'

'Good boy, Don't be late. I have a surprise for you!' Mrs Martin said before putting down the phone.

Just then Jimmy's mother came down the stairs dressed for work.

'Who was that darling?'

'Oh, just a friend. He wanted to know if I wanted to go round to his place on Friday. I said I would.' replied Jimmy.

'That's nice. It'll do you good to get out of the house.' His mother walked over to him and leaned down and kissed him on the cheek.

'You'll be a good boy, won't you?' she said before walking out and going to work.

This puzzled Jimmy for a minute as she rarely kissed him before work but soon forgot about it when he remembered Mrs Martin said she had a surprise for him. It made him hard wondering what it could be.

Friday morning at 10am saw Jimmy ringing the bell at Mrs Martin's house.

Again the click clack of high heels could be heard coming towards the door.

'Jimmy, do come in.'

Jimmy walked in and saw that Mrs Martin was wearing a long cream silk dressing gown and cream high heeled shoes.

'Let's not waste time. Come on through to the bedroom.'

Mrs Martin closed the bedroom door and turned to face Jimmy. She slowly undid the belt on the silk dressing gown and opened it to reveal she was wearing a cream silk basque that had cream suspender straps that held up her shiny silk cream stockings. She was also wearing a pair of cream high heel shoes.

Jimmy just stared open mouthed. 'Take your clothes off please Jimmy.' she said.

Jimmy did as he was told.

Mrs Martin walked over to the now naked Jimmy and taking hold of his growing cock kissed him full on the lips, her cool silk lingerie pressing into his body.

'Up on the bed now,' she commanded. 'On your back.'

Again Jimmy did as he was told.

Mrs Martin took hold of his wrist and tied a silk scarf around it before tying it to the bedpost. She did the same with the other wrist.

'Miss, what are you doing Miss?' questioned Jimmy.

'I told you I had a surprise for you. This is all part of it. Trust me Jimmy, you will love it.'

She then took another silk scarf, folded it and fastened it tightly over Jimmy's eyes so he was totally blindfolded.

Suddenly he heard the door from the en suite bathroom open.

'So Jimmy. This is your nice surprise,' said Mrs Martin.

Jimmy felt the bed move as someone knelt between his legs and started to stroke his cock.

'I think you'll like her Jimmy. She's wearing the same outfit as me but in black. Her breasts are bigger than mine so they're spilling out over her tight black satin basque.'

Jimmy could only moan as the mysterious lady continued to stroke him. Her mouth took him deep and she started to suck hard on his cock.

'Is it as good as you thought it would be?' Mrs Martin asked the other lady. The other lady just nodded, still with Jimmy's cock in her mouth.

'Is this a nice surprise Jimmy?' Mrs Martin asked.

'Oh God yessss,' gasped Jimmy.

The other lady stopped sucking and Jimmy could sense she was about to straddle him. She took his cock and rubbed it between her soaking wet pussy lips before sliding down and impaling herself on his erection. She had still not uttered a word.

The lady in black started to ride him slowly, moaning as she enjoyed his cock in her tight pussy.

'Would you like me to remove your blindfold so you can see who's fucking you Jimmy?

'Please Miss, please.' begged Jimmy.

Julia reached behind Jimmy's head and undid the blindfold pulling it completely off.

'Hello darling,' said Jimmy's mother as she sat astride her son.

'Mu mum, what are you doing?' asked Jimmy though he never stopped grinding his cock into her.

'Well Jimmy, I'm afraid this has all been a set up. Julia and I were talking one evening and saying how disappointing our sex life was becoming as most of the men we were seeing were complete shits.

We agreed we didn't need a man in our lives permanently but it would have been nice to have a fuck buddy.'

'Julia added that I always had you jokingly but one day I caught you wanking into a pair of my panties in the bathroom and saw the size of your cock. You didn't see me but I told Julia and she came up with a plan to seduce you.'

'Yes, sorry about the deceit.' said Mrs Martin. 'And my mother getting into the act wasn't planned but when she seduced you we knew our plan had worked.'

Jimmy couldn't believe what he was hearing but the fact his mother dressed in a satin black basque with her tits fully out of the cups by now was riding his cock could only nod at what they were saying.

'So you see you are going to be our little sex slave from now on darling,' said his mother. 'Now enough talking and fuck me!'

She started to ride him hard, dropping her breasts into his face. 'Suck my nipples.' she ordered.

Soon she was ready to orgasm on her son's cock. She could feel Jimmy swelling in her pussy and leaned down to whisper, 'fuck mummy,' in his ear before kissing him hard on the lips and sliding her tongue into his mouth.

This proved too much for Jimmy as he exploded into his mother's pussy as she came, milking her son's spurting cock.

They lay still for a few seconds before Judith climbed off him.

'That was so exciting to see it's made me very horny,' exclaimed Julia Martin.

She could see that Jimmy's cock was still hard after fucking his mother so Julia climbed on and sunk her own pussy over his dick.

'After you've fucked me to orgasm we'll untie you so we can all have some fun for the rest of the day. We expect you to satisfy us both in whichever room we choose. This will be good,' she said as she started to ride him.

'It looks like you're going to be a busy boy over the Summer holidays darling. Julia's mother has some friends that want you to call to see them too,' proclaimed his mother.

Jimmy's fantasies had just become a reality.

Croony
Croony
758 Followers