What Older Women Need Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
763 Followers

'Certainly,' said Miss Hindmarsh as she took hold of his thick throbbing cock and fed it between Monica's pussy lips.

Monica grasped both of his buttocks in her hands and pulled him into her.

Wrapping both stocking clad legs around his waist she ordered him to fuck her.

Jimmy set about his task with relish pounding into her relentlessly.

Soon Monica was crying out as her orgasm hit. Ten minutes later she came again as Jimmy continued to fuck her.

When she'd had her third orgasm and Jimmy didn't show any signs of cumming she called out to Miss Hindmarsh.

'Celia I think the Viagra is working too well. I need you to make him cum before I get sore and then you won't be able to eat it out of me.'

'Oh dear, we can't have that,' declared Miss Hindmarsh moving to the side of Jimmy.

She used her long finger nails on his balls then raked them over his puckered hole.

Jimmy was now moaning and he could feel his orgasm approaching.

He exploded deep in Monica when Miss Hindmarsh slid her middle finger deep into his arse.

When he was fully spent Miss Hindmarsh pulled him off Monica and told him he could get dressed and leave.

A dazed Jimmy made his way out and turned to say his goodbyes just as Miss Hindmarsh pushed her face between Monica's thighs and started to lick out his cum.

A dejected but sexually satisfied Jimmy finally returned home and jumped in the shower.

He was relaxing on the sofa in shorts and a t-shirt when his mother returned from work.

'Well get up and give your mother a hug before she gets dinner ready,' she said.

Judith pulled her son tight against her body, her large breasts pushing into him.

As she held him tight she asked if he'd had a good day.

The thoughts of what had happened earlier plus the warmth of his mother's body and the feel of her large breasts pushing at his chest caused his cock to stiffen.

'Fuck it must be the bloody pill still working,' he thought.

'Oh Jimmy,' squealed Judith. 'I see you still have some left for Mummy. Well, we don't want to waste it do we?' she said as she dragged him up to her bedroom.

Croony
Croony
763 Followers
12