What Older Women Want

Story Info
Younger man is enticed by older woman.
1.6k words
4.21
222.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pervetta
Pervetta
10 Followers

Do not post this story at any other site without permission from this author. Just ask nicely!

*****

“What the hell and I doing?” he wondered to himself as he stood at the closed front door. Knocking softly, he heard footsteps approaching from the other side of the door. Her face appeared in the rectangle of glass in the front door, smiling, as she unlocked the door and the turned the knob to open the door wide enough for him to come in. Stepping to the center of the room, she let him enter and softly closed the door behind him.

“Damn!” he gasped as he finally got a good look at her. She was dressed in a leather body suit with chains draping the front to hold in her cleavage. Black stockings were attached to the suit at the hip with garters.. Her feet were clad in black high-heeled boots with a silver tip on the toe and a short chain running around the back of the heel.

She said nothing as she smiled into his slate colored eyes. As he watched her, she slowly dropped to her knees in front of him, never losing eye contact. Reaching up, she caressed the front of his jeans, feeling his cock stiffen. She rubbed him as her tongue slid around her lips, anticipating….

He reached down and pulled her head to his crotch, rubbing her cheek over this throbbing cock. She began moving her head back and forth, occasionally using her mouth to caress the molded fabric that encased his cock.

His cock pushed at the denim of his jeans with a will of its own. Wanting to be free of the constraint and in her wet, waiting mouth.

“How could this be happening to me?” he wondered. “How could she be doing this to me?” The first time they met she had had this effect on him. He remembered clearly back to that day….

He drove into the parking lot and parked a few spaces away. Looking over, he saw her sitting in her car, reading. This first time they had just talked, but even then, he had wanted more…

Each time they met after that, things went a bit further…the kissing, petting and finally, the first feel of her naked, hairless pussy. She had smiled at the look of shock on his face and then she told him, “I told you I was bare.”

As the meetings kept happening, it had finally progressed to the point they were at now…her kneeling in front of him.

Coming back to real time, he felt her hands on his arm leading him to a closed door. As they entered the room, he saw a pallet on the floor. She led him to the edge and dropped to her knees once again. This time she reached up to undo his jeans, slowly sliding them down over his hips. She caressed his thighs as she slid the pants toward the floor. Once they reached to floor, she steadied him as he stepped out of the jeans and kicked them to the side.

Once she had his attention again, she reached into the top of the leather suit and brought out her 40DD tits for him. They now draped over the chains on the suit. Her gaze ran down his body stopping at his underwear, where his cock twitched and throbbed at the fabric still constricting it.

“I think we need to release the tiger now,” she said in a sultry voice, looking up into his eyes.

“Oh my God!” he murmured as her hands moved to his waist to draw his underwear down. From where he stood, his cock jutted just a few inches from her lips. God, how he wanted to feel her lips around him.

Looking up at him, she smiled as she leaned forward to tease his throbbing cock with the tip of her tongue.

He laid his hands on the top of her head, caressing her scalp as she worked her magic with her tongue. She slid it up and down his cock; under his cock; over the top of his cock and finally circled the head with the tip of her tongue.

Looking up at him she slid the length of him into her mouth; taking all of him in slowly. Her hands slid slowly and seductively up and down his thighs as her mouth began working in time with the stroking of her hands.

Unsure of how much longer he could hold out, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back off of him. Dropping down beside her, he slid his hands down her arms as he leaned forward to kiss her.

“Take it off!” he whispered in her ear, as he sat back to watch as she stood before him.

Reaching back she unzipped the suit and slid it slowly down her body. Then she reached down to remove the boots.

“Leave the stockings on,” he said.

A little smile broke on her lips. Standing before him in nothing but the stockings, she slipped a finger into her mouth as he watched intently. She traced a slow line down her chest, between her tits, then over to her left nipple. The tip of her finger circled her nipple just before she pinched it to bring it erect. Doing the same to the right before continuing down her belly. Tracing a circle around her belly button, the finger continued down.

He sat captured, not wanting to look away as her finger slid into her shaved pussy, hidden away from view. She was bare as the day she was born.

On his knees, he crawled over to her, sliding a hand up her leg sheaved in stocking. He slid his hand around to cup her ass cheek and pull her into him. He replaced her finger with his own to begin exploring her. As he explored her naked pussy, her head fell back and a soft, hitching sigh escaped her. His finger continued to slide in and out of her, getting her wet. He leaned in closer and opened her lips with his fingers as he leaned in to tease her clit with his tongue.

The touch of his tongue sent a tingle through her body and a shiver ran over her. He continued to explore her with his finger, pushing deep into her, feeling the muscles constrict around his probing finger. Pumping his finger in and out of her, he soon felt her juices begin to flow over his hand. Pulling out of her, he pulled her down beside him.

“I know what you want,” he said quietly. “Get on your knees!”

Turning her body, she positioned herself in front of him. He slid in behind her and slapped his cock against her clit a few times. Positioning himself against her wet opening, he heard her whimper in anticipation. He pushed into her, sliding the whole length of himself into her in one long stroke. Reaching up, he grabbed hold of her shoulders to get every inch into her. He thrust forward, holding his position for a few seconds, savoring the heat of her cunt wrapped around him. He began backing out slowly until the head of his cock was just outside her wet slit again.

Not saying a work, she wiggled her ass, wanting more, enticing him. He slid slowly into her again, as she moved her ass around, letting him feel everything inside her. He felt the muscles inside her tighten around his cock, trying to push him out. He let her muscles push him out a bit and then slammed himself back into her.

“Oh yeah,” she murmured. “There’s my tiger!” she told him as she began thrusting back into him, meeting his thrusts. His cock tapping a steady rhythm at her cervix, erupting small cries of pleasure from her.

As he thrust harder into her, he reached up to grab her hair, pulling her head to the side as he leaned down to kiss the side of her neck. His other hand reaching under to cup and squeeze her tit. He felt the walls of her pussy clutching him as moans of pleasure issued from her lips. Straightening up behind her he slapped her ass feeling the muscles contract again.

“I don’t know how much longer I can hold out, baby,” he moaned, huskily.

She then dropped the front of her body onto the floor with her ass in the air. Putting a different angle on things, he began pumping into her again. Feeling her hand slide across his balls as he continued to pump he said, “Oh God, baby….I’m gonna cum!”

She reached up and squeezed his balls tightly. The shock stopped him. “Stop! Be still,” she whispered. The feeling subsided and he pulled out of her.

Reaching under the pallet, she pulled out a small, slim vibrator. She smeared it with KY Jelly and began to work it slowly into her ass. Once it was in place, she backed up to him again.

“Fuck me!” she commanded him, looking back over her shoulder at him.

He moved in behind her and slid his cock back into the silky wetness of her pussy.

“Now….move the vibrator in time with your strokes,” she told him.

“Oh my Goddddd…”he moaned as he started moving the vibrator in and out of her ass in time with his own strokes.

“Do you feel it, baby?” she purred.

“Ohhhhhhh….yessssssssssss!!!!” he cried.

He fucked both of her holes until she was moaning, feeling her contracting muscles stroke him until he could stand no more.

“I’m sorry, baby!” he cried as he thrust everything he had into her, driving her to the pallet.

She could feel him pulsing deep inside her as the vibrator slipped from her ass. They lay this way for a few minutes as he softened inside her and finally slipped from her warmth. He leaned over and kissed her neck, then whispered, “Where did you learn that?”

She smiled back at him before answering….

“Those are the advantages of being with an older woman…”

Send comments to the link below.

3/15/04

Pervetta
Pervetta
10 Followers