What Oliver did Pt. 01

Story Info
When Oliver did those things to Katy everything changed.
8.6k words
4.73
22.8k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE.

A pair of fingers snapped in front of Katy's face and she came back to reality with a jump. Shit, she'd been daydreaming, again, her eyes were open and she was facing forwards but she hadn't taken in anything for, well, who knew how long? Katy looked around to remind herself where she was. Right. University. In the big lecture theatre with a couple of hundred other first year students. In the real world it was a wet Wednesday morning and Katy was supposed to be learning biochemistry. She turned to the owner of the snapping fingers sitting next to her.

"Sorry," Alison whispered. "You looked like you were a million miles away. Anywhere good?"

Katy suddenly felt flustered, as if Alison would be able to tell what she'd been dreaming about from just the look on her face. She shook her head at Alison. She hoped the red blush spreading over her face wasn't too obvious. She'd been thinking about Oliver, again.

Katy focussed her attention on the lecturer at the front of the theatre. She hoped she hadn't missed too much. Katy was a model student, usually, and she liked biochemistry, it was one of her favourite subjects, but she just couldn't seem to concentrate today, her mind kept wandering back to that unknown person's bedroom that she'd shared with Oliver. The lecturer was waving a laser pointer at a complex looking diagram. Katy had no idea what he was talking about. Shit, fuck, shit.

Oliver was too innocent a name for what he'd done to her, Katy decided. He'd looked innocent too, not Katy's usual type, too thin and too nerdy, more captain of the chess club than captain of the rugby team. Not that Katy had ever managed to get with the captain of the rugby team, or any of the rugby team for that matter, but she liked big men with large hands and broad shoulders. Oliver had taken her by surprise.

She'd met Oliver at the party last Saturday. Katy had wandered into the kitchen to top up her drink and Oliver had looked up and they'd made eye contact. She'd turned away, but then she'd looked back at him. She'd hoped they'd make eye contact again, that it'd be the start of some eye-flirting, but Oliver had been way ahead of her, when she'd looked back he'd been heading over towards her. He'd walked right up to Katy and he'd introduced himself, just like that. He hadn't been creepy or aggressive about it, like so many guys that age are, he'd just been friendly. It hadn't even felt like he'd been hitting on her. Maybe just a bit.

Oliver had been easy to talk to. He'd been smart and funny and he'd been so confident, and not in a showy or an arrogant way, he'd just seemed perfectly at home in his own skin. They'd clicked as they'd talked. Their conversation had zipped back and forth like a tennis rally. He'd kept making her laugh and soon she'd been smiling at him like a smitten schoolgirl.

"You're doing it again," Alison whispered.

Katy jumped a second time. Fuck, this was getting ridiculous.

"What are you smiling about?" Alison said. "Is this to do with the party? Why won't you tell me what happened?"

"Not now Alison, I'm trying to listen." Katy made a show of focussing her attention on the lecturer.

"Liar. You're going to have to tell me what happened eventually."

Katy pretended to ignore her.

They'd talked for so long Katy had forgotten about everyone else at the party, her universe had shrunk to include only herself and that charming boy. Her face had started to ache from all the smiling and laughing. She'd realised she liked him. Katy hadn't remembered moving towards Oliver, or him moving towards her, but suddenly they'd been so close she could feel the heat of his body. Katy had become so aware of him, she couldn't stop looking at his chest, and his arms, and his long fingers. She didn't know if it was the alcohol or the laughter, or perhaps both, but Katy had felt impulsive. She'd felt a surge of excitement. She wasn't usually like this, but she'd leaned towards Oliver and she'd kissed him.

Katy had felt Oliver's body stiffen in surprise, but only for a second, and then he'd kissed her back. His lips had been soft and full and they'd made Katy feel light-headed. He'd slipped his tongue into her mouth and he'd run his hand down her back and squeezed her bum so hard it had made her gasp.

"Are you sure you're OK?" Alison was looking at Katy again. "You're all red. You look like you've been running. Do you want some water?"

Katy shook her head irritably. The heat from her face had spread to her chest. She rubbed her thighs together and felt how wet she was. Alison looked like she was about to ask Katy another question, but then the lights dimmed and the lecturer began playing a video and she was saved, for now.

Katy needed to stop thinking about Oliver before she got herself any more excited. She tried to focus on the video, but she'd missed too much and it made no sense to her. She tried thinking about something else, something other than Oliver, if she couldn't follow the lecture anymore she could at least do something productive. She started making a mental list of what she needed to buy at the supermarket on her way home after university. She thought about the feel of Oliver's mouth against hers, about the way he... Oh fuck, it was hopeless.

Katy had pressed herself again Oliver as they'd kissed, and he'd pressed back. She hadn't cared if people were watching, all she'd wanted was to kiss this funny, sharp, unusual boy. But then Oliver had broken the kiss and he'd stepped back. She'd felt disappointed, but he'd given Katy a grin that made her knees weak and then he'd taken her hand and led her out of the kitchen.

The bare skin of his hand had felt electric against hers. They'd slipped away from the noise of the party and they'd headed upstairs. Neither of them had been to the house before, neither of them even new who's party it was, and they'd opened doors and peered into rooms until they'd found an empty bedroom with a large double bed.

Oliver had switched a bedside lamp on and Katy hadn't stopped him. She'd wanted to see too. They'd stood and kissed and then they'd fallen onto the bed together. She'd been so nervous her hands had trembled, but there'd been no awkwardness and no embarrassment. They'd looked at each other and grinned. They'd kissed and pulled themselves into each other. They'd run their hands over each other's bodies. Katy had put a hand up his top to explore his stomach and his chest. When Oliver he'd put a hand up her t-shirt his fingers had brushed over the sensitive spot beneath her bellybutton and her whole body had jerked involuntarily. As they'd kissed and groped each other Katy had realised she'd started dry humping his leg.

The lights came back on and Katy was back in the lecture theatre on the wet Wednesday morning. She felt loss at being torn away from Oliver, even if it was just a daydream. She looked at her watch. There were still twenty-five minutes of the lecture left. No time at all, usually, for a diligent student like Katy. But not today, today Katy was a mess and she knew she wouldn't be able to endure another twenty-five minutes of this. She began to pack her note pad and pens into her bag as quietly as she could. Alison noticed and gave her a questioning look. Katy winked at her, then before Alison could react she got up and began to squeeze her way past the other students sitting in her isle. They glared at Katy and muttered their annoyance at her as she passed them.

Katy felt guilty leaving halfway through class, and at disturbing these people, this wasn't like her at all, but she had to escape. She dashed up the isle in the middle of the lecture theatre as quietly but as quickly as she could. She knew the lecturer would be able to see her now. She hoped he didn't know who she was.

Katy pushed through the doors at the back of the lecture theatre and a feeling of freedom washed over her. She'd never done this before. She felt giddy as she stood in the empty corridor. She thought twice about what she was planning to do, but she knew she didn't have any choice, she needed this. She headed towards the toilets at the end of the corridor. She'd never done this before either. She looked around to make sure no one was looking, then she pulled the door open and slipped inside. She stood still and listened. She heard nothing except the faint dripping of a tap. She was alone.

Katy headed to the furthest cubicle from the entrance. She shut the door behind her and locked it. She couldn't believe she was about to do this. It didn't feel real, it was like she was dreaming still. She pulled her skirt up around her waist and pushed her tights and knickers down to her knees. She stopped for a second. She'd only ever done this in her bed or in the shower before. But then the last few days had been full of new experiences.

Katy put a hand between her legs and found she was soaking wet already. Her outer lips were slippery and it had even spread onto her thighs. She rubbed her pussy with a cupped hand, then she pressed a finger between her lips and ran it along the length of her slit to wet it. She began to make gentle circles around her clit with her fingertip.

Oliver had unhooked her bra with a quick twist of his hand. He'd run his fingertips over her stomach again and then he'd pushed his hand under her loosened bra. He'd squeezed her harder than most boys dared and Katy had groaned at how good it felt. He'd taken her nipple between his thumb and a finger and he'd pulled on it and Katy had moaned loud for him.

Katy was terrified someone would come into the toilets and hear her, but she couldn't stop. She tried to be as quiet as she could. She moved her finger faster around her clit. She put her other hand up her top and pulled her bra down. She squeezed herself like Oliver had.

Katy didn't usually behave so boldly, but Oliver's hand on her breast had felt so good and she'd been desperate for more. She'd pushed Oliver off herself and she'd sat up. He'd looked crestfallen, as if he'd thought Katy had changed her mind and was stopping him. But she'd pulled her top off over her head and then she'd wriggled out of her bra. She may even have tossed it across the room. Oliver had laughed and his eyes had shone. Then he'd pushed her onto her back again and he'd fallen on her. His mouth had felt hot on her skin. He'd licked and sucked her nipples and Katy had started to writhe beneath him.

Katy began to flick her slick fingertip back and forth over her clit. Her legs began to tremble and she had to take the hand out of her top and rest it on the wall of the cubicle to steady herself.

Katy had begun pawing at the front of Oliver's jeans. She'd had an overwhelming urge to see and touch his cock. It was an urge she'd never had with other boys. She'd found his bulge and she'd begun to rub and explore the shape of him her fingers and she'd groaned loud when she'd felt how long and thick he was. She'd been surprised, he hadn't looked the type. Oliver had groaned back in encouragement and then he'd begun to rub Katy through the front of her jeans and it had all got too much for her. She'd attacked Oliver's belt and flies. She'd grunted in frustration that she couldn't get them open fast enough. Oliver had laughed that warm laugh again, then he'd rolled onto his back and pulled his jeans and underwear off.

Katy could feel her orgasm building already. She didn't usually come this quickly, but then this was the first time she'd had to bring herself off in a public toilet because she was too turned on to focus on anything else. She closed her eyes and tried to forget where she was.

Katy thought most cocks were ugly, they were veiny, aggressive things, but not Oliver's. His was long and smooth and a uniform light pink in colour. His balls were tight, and there was a tuft of dark gold hair at the base of his prick. Katy had told him to kneel in front of her on the bed. She'd got down on her hands. Sucking a boy's cock was usually more of a duty than a pleasure for Katy, but she'd wanted to kiss and lick and suck Oliver's, she'd wanted to pleasure him and to do something so intimate with him. Supporting herself on one hand, she'd reached out and wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and then she'd leaned forwards and pressed her lips against the tip of his cock.

Katy was so close now. She was strumming her fingers quickly back and forth over her clit in the way that got her there the quickest. She balled up the end of one her sleeves and packed it into her mouth to muffle the noises she was making.

Katy had made such a show of licking and kissing Oliver's cock. She'd run her tongue all over it like she was porn star. She'd normally have died with embarrassment, behaving like that, it wasn't her at all, but then jumping into bed with a boy she'd only just met wasn't her either. Oliver had made these wonderful little moaning noises, and then he'd groaned loud as she'd taken him into her mouth. She'd sucked him hard and she'd made sure her lips were tight enough to create suction around the head of his cock. She'd started bobbing her head back and forth. She'd tightened her hand around his shaft and she'd begun to pump it up and down in time with her mouth. She'd loved the way he'd twitched and sighed and groaned as she pleasured him. She'd wanted to make him come. She'd wanted him to do it in her mouth. But when it sounded like he was getting there Oliver had pushed her away from him. She'd hadn't wanted to stop. She'd been about to tell him so. But then Oliver had taken hold of her. He'd lifted her up onto her knees, and then he'd shoved her down onto her back with surprising force. She'd squeaked in surprise. But it had excited her too.

Tension built deep within Katy. She thought about Oliver. She imagined he was with her now in the toilet cubicle. She imaged it was him touching her and that'd he'd forced her to come in here. The tension spread. Katy's legs went rigid. She moved her hand faster and then the tension reached a crescendo and then it was released and pleasure rushed out from the centre of Katy and through her body. Her legs shook and she had to lean against the cubicle wall to stay on her feet. She groaned and panted into the balled up sleeve in her mouth. She kept strumming to prolong her orgasm, she saw Oliver's face, his smile, his naked body, she came over and over and then suddenly it was finished and the sensations died away. Katy was back in the cold, grimy toilets again. The only sound was her heavy breathing and that dripping tap.

Katy pulled her knickers and tights up and dropped onto the toilet seat. She stayed there until her legs stopped trembling and her breathing came back to normal. The reality of what she'd done hit her. She'd skipped class, a class she enjoyed, in order to run to a public toilet to bring herself off. What the fuck was happening to her?

TWO.

Katy's confusion transformed into shame as she left the toilets. She felt dirty, she felt out of control. She'd behaved like a farmyard animal in heat, not like an intelligent young woman with enough civility to supress her basest urges. That she new she still wasn't satisfied made it all the more exasperating and humiliating. She didn't feel like herself, she felt like she'd been drugged. Katy looked at her watch. The class would end in five minutes and Alison would come out and she'd look for her, Katy knew it. She couldn't face Alison yet, not feeling like this, she couldn't face anyone. She'd tell Allison what happened with Oliver eventually, well some of it, but not now, not when she felt like this. She just wanted to go back to her room and get into bed and hide from the world.

It was a ten-minute walk to Katy's hall of residence on the other side of campus. She made it in six. She flew through the entrance of the hall and pounded up the stairs with her keys ready in her hand. As she opened the front door to the shared flat she gave a silent prayer to a god she didn't believe in that no one would be home. She got to her bedroom door without seeing anyone. She slammed it shut and locked it behind her. She pulled off her skirt and top and picked up her laptop. She carried it over to her unmade bed and climbed under the covers.

Katy sat against the wall and made a nest of her bedclothes. She put her laptop on her knees. She opened it and clicked play on an episode of TV series she'd started watching the night before. She just wanted to forget about what she'd just done, and what had happened with Oliver. She tried to watch the TV show. Previously she'd found it addictive, she'd burn through three or four episodes in one go and then she'd have to force herself to stop watching and go and do some work. But today she found she couldn't concentrate. She still had a warm tension within her, and her mind kept wandering back to Oliver and what he'd done. She thought about getting up and going to the gym. Exercise would clear her mind, it would probably help to dispel her horniness too, but she couldn't face being around people, not yet.

After Oliver had pushed Katy onto the bed he'd taken hold of her jeans and he'd pulled them open with a couple of sharp tugs. Katy had raised her bum and wriggled her hips to help him pull them off. She'd expected Oliver to climb on top of her and start kissing her again. It was what she'd wanted. But he hadn't. Instead he'd rolled her over onto her front. He'd done it with such force and confidence that Katy hadn't tried to resist.

Katy had lain still on her front. She'd felt Oliver hovering over her. She'd held her breath as she'd waited for him to touch her. But for long seconds he hadn't. The tension had mounted and she'd jumped when his fingers had finally brushed down her back. She'd raised her hips for him as he'd hooked his fingers under the top of her knickers. Katy had gotten goose bumps as Oliver had slowly pulled her underwear down. She'd known he was savouring it, the gradual unveiling of her bottom. And Katy had loved it too, being treated like that, both as if she was a piece of meat but also with reverence. She'd raised her hips higher, partly to help him pull her knickers off, partly to give him a better show.

Katy's face burnt now at the memory of it. She couldn't believe she'd behaved like that with Oliver, but then she'd done much worse that evening. She paused the TV show on her laptop. How had Oliver known she'd enjoy being treated like that when she hadn't known herself? It had felt like he'd held a mirror up to her and he'd shown her who she really was. Like he'd revealed a secret she didn't even know she had.

Katy had never had sex like that before. She'd lost her virginity to Steve, the boy she'd gone out with during the last year of school. They'd told each other they were in love, and Steve had been kind and gentle, and the sex had been... OK, but not amazing, he'd never made Katy come. They'd broken up when they'd gone to universities at different ends of the country. It had been sad, but Katy had had a couple of flings, or what Alison called 'sex adventures', during her first few months of university. And they'd been fun, but not particularly satisfying. Katy hadn't understood what all the fuss was about with sex, she'd thought maybe she just wasn't a sex person? But then Oliver had shown her how wrong she was.

Katy looked down at her laptop. She thought about searching for porn. She'd watched some before, but never by herself. All the porn she'd ever seen had been with friends when they'd gotten drunk and silly and wanted to laugh. It had always seemed absurd and crude and ugly, not sexy at all, but maybe she'd been looking at the wrong porn? Maybe there was stuff for her? Like what Oliver had done? But Katy had no idea where to start, she didn't even know what words to search for. She was feeling impatient too and her memories were still vivid and they'd be better than any porn she'd find anyway.