What Once Was Innocent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gazed, almost comatose, between her legs, at the thinnest, sheer, white g-string stretched tightly against her most private of areas. The back part of the panties, coming and going into view, from the cool spring breeze lifting and lowering her almost tissue-like skirt, ran tightly between her supple, tanned buttocks. The string was so small he could actually see the pucker of her tight, immaculate anus. He had never seen one so perfect. The exact same color as her skin, no discoloration whatsoever.

He fought for another breath as he witnessed the thin, see-though material covering her vagina. He could see every nuance of his daughters' teenage pussy. It looked as smooth and hairless as the day she was born. He shivered in delight, following the thin, darkened line that ran from between her tight buttocks to the small, pink little button of her clitoris.

He knew, just barely between that fragile line, was something he had never seen before in his life. Something he should probably never see. And, for some reason, that made his excitement even more intense. He noticed a definite, small spot that seemed to shine in the bright morning sun light. Darker then the material surrounding it, Garrett assumed he might be right about the look that she had given him, moments ago.

At that moment he knew his thoughts had taken him to a place he didn't exactly think he should be. And it showed. Makayla turned her head, without rising, and locked on to her fathers' gaze. At first she didn't realize, but immediately knew he wasn't looking into her eyes.

She glanced almost nervously at the embossed erectness between his legs, then immediately back to his face. By that time, Garrett had met her gaze and was earnestly trying to find words to either apologize or make the incident fade as quickly as possible. But he couldn't.

"Wanna go for a little ride, Daddy?" Makayla finally broke the silence as she rose and turned to meet her fathers' straying look. Once again she glanced quickly to notice his erection hadn't subsided.

"Sure, let me run in and tell Mom we're leaving." Garrett sprinted inside, hoping the shock would wear off and his throbbing crotch would settle down. Like a horny teenage boy he thought about the 'ride' meaning more then it was.

12