What Once Was Innocent Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're gonna love this, Mr. Conner. Imagine she's a sweet, little, innocent girl and you're about to fuck her. Look at her precious little pussy begging for your cock. Are you ready to have a pretty high school cheerleader fuck you, Mr. Conner?

Garrett nodded in agreement.

Brittany eased the tip of his dick between her thin lips. Her face grimaced at the slight pain. She eased down a little more, the slid back up. This was going to take some time. Her tiny fingers dug into his chest.

"Oh my God it's so big!"

"Hurts princess?" Natalie stared at Garrett.

"A little, yeah." Brittany sucked in oxygen as she slid further down. "Oww."

"Take your time, Brit. Ever had your cock in a pussy that little before, Mr. Conner?"

"Nu-nu-not that I can remember, no." Garrett actually felt his cock slightly soften occasionally from the immense pressure it took to stay inside her. She was so tight he had to lift himself up, forcefully, to meet her pressing down on him.

"Just like a little girl's?" Natalie cupped her tits.

"I wouldn't know." Garrett found Natalie to be a little crazy at times. Her thoughts had no limits.

"UH! Almost!" Brittany squeezed in more of Garrett's cock. She whimpered and squealed each time she pushed him deeper inside of her.

Garrett felt the tip of his cock stretching inside her. He looked down, noticing his cock seemed to be much too big for her opening. Her outer lips bulged around his thickness. Every part of his hardness was squeezed by her. She was as tight as a condom. Maybe tighter. He felt her small ass pressing against his hips.

"OH FUCK YES!" Brittany sat on top of Garrett, looking at him in her triumph.

"Do I feel good, Mr. Conner?" She made a sweet, innocent face as she began raising herself up and down his cock.

"You feel incredible, honey." Garrett knew he'd cum soon.

She squealed quite loud at times as she continued to get her tiny pussy used to his thickness. Garrett felt himself closer to orgasm each time she did it.

"Sounds to me like a little girl getting fucked for the first time. Listen to how she whimpers, Mr. Conner. How she squeals just like a little girl as she fucks your big dick. She's only eighteen, you know. Or is she?" Natalie whispered into his ear. It definitely wasn't helping him hold his load.

"Oh shit," Garrett mumbled as Brittany began gyrating her little body against him, working his cock deeper into her as she thrusted. he wrapped his hands around her waist, trying to regain some control. He definitely didn't want to cum just yet. He felt the fingers of each hand touch the others across her back. He looked and saw she was so small, he could almost touch his thumbs together too. He slid his hands down to her hips, and gently wrapped them around her cute, little naked ass. My God it was so tiny! Her buttocks were barely as big as his hands. He imagined how hard he could fuck her if he were in control.

"Okay, it's my turn!" Natalie yelled, interrupting their bliss.

"Aww! I just got used to him," Brittany frowed, her big puppy dog eyes in Natalie's direction. She looked at Garrett, slowly easing his cock out of her. He clinched his eyes closed at the agony of it leaving her. She slid up on him a bit and gave him a nice, slow, tongue-kiss, then raised up to let him lick her tiny breasts. Her nipples so pink, the size of dimes. He licked and sucked on them until Natalie intterupted again.

"Get between his legs and hold his cock, Brit. I'm going to blow your mind now, Mr. Conner." Natalie motioned to Brittany as she slipped off her heels. Standing beside him, she unzipped the back of her skirt, letting it slink down those wonderful, stocking-covered legs. She looked incredible, standing there completely naked, except for those silky, black thigh highs stretched around her upper thighs. She stood beside Garrett for a moment, letting him take in her beauty. One of her legs reached across Garrett's waist until her feet were planted on either side of him.

Garrett started to fight with himself again. He promised his daughter he wouldn't. But how could he stop this without looking like an idiot. It had already gone way too far. Why wasn't he enjoying this as much as he should? I mean it was incredible but something nagged at him.

Natalie leaned over and held the weight of her body with her hands on Garrett's thighs. Brittany knelt between his legs, holding his aching dick. And suddenly Garrett was overwhelmed at what he was seeing.

Natalie's feet seemed to glide across the floor, separating wider and wider apart. Her tiptoes glided across the carpet, all of her weight on her arms. Her legs spread as her ass lowered closer to his stiff rod. Then, her legs lifted off of the ground, completely spread in an incredibly hot, no unfathomably hot, unspeakably hot, unbelievably hot split. Her toes pointed outward; he could see the muscles in her legs tighten. Her ass became a solid mass of rock; huge dimples in each cheek. Garrett knew he couldn't hold it for long, looking at this. This was probably the hottest thing that had ever happened to him, including watching the two girls lick each other.

Slowly she lowered her pussy to the tip of Garrett's dick. Her control was amazing. Brittany lightly spread Natalie's juicy lips apart. Just enough that Garrett's cock barely entered her. Slowly she lowered her body down onto Garrett's cock. Her entire body, except for her hands, remained in the air--nothing but the wet, warm tightness of her pussy touched him. It was indescribable. It was amazing. It had never felt so different in his entire life.

"Holy...fucking...SHHHHHIIIIIT!" Garrett panted for air, closing his eyes momentarily from the intense vision. His eyes rolled back as his cock was sucked in deeper and deeper into his sexy, twenty year old receptionist's tight, little cunt.

She lowered even more until her buttocks lightly grazed his pelvis, then raised back up, as slowly as she had went down. Her muscles clenched hard around the thick intrusion. ALmost as tight as Brittany's. Her pussy sucked his cock all the way up until his cock head began to emerge. He stared at her pussy. There was absolutely no room to fit anything else inside. It clamped down like it was trying to strangle him.

"Oh GOD!" He gasped out loud as he watched her pussy release it's tight hold on him, opening up as she lowered herself again. As she had him completely in, she relocated her weight to her lower body. Her ass weighed down on him. He grunted like a wild animal as her hips began to thrust back in forth in such a sensually liquid motion. Her legs still raised high and wide, Garrett felt the ever-looming cum trying to purge itself into her. This was the kind of girl you begged for mercy and asked for more afterward.

Her hips rocked like an ocean current. He watched as her ass tightened and released over and over. He knew he should look away to preserve himself, but he couldn't. Who would? Her taught, naked body was any man's dream.

Slowly she raised herself back up. Her body hovered him. But this wasn't what Natalie was referring to when she claimed she would blow his mind. Most men would think so.

Slowly, methodically, she shifted her weight more to one hand and relocated her other hand between his legs. Then her other hand landed on one side of his thigh. Slowly he watched in amazement as she turned her entire body around until she faced him. Nothing ever touched his body except her hands. She spun around on his cock in a tight, spread, stone-like posture. Her hands weighed down on his tightened abs. She lifted herself until he almost came out of her, bounced a little, lowered down slightly on him a few times, then raised all the way up and held it. Her firm, round breasts squeezed tight between her strong arms. He looked down her stomach, her wonderful abs lightly embossed, down to her bare pussy, holding him in. Those fucking thigh highs looked incredible, framing her naked ass and pussy just like he liked it. She stared at him like the goddess of women she was, her body started to shake from the tenseness. And the she let go of her hands.

Her body fell onto Garrett's; her legs still spread. She screamed like a siren as his cock ripped into her. He felt his cock slam deep inside her. All of her weight and the fall had made Garrett enter deeper then he had ever been. If it weren't for the shock, Garrett would have came immediately. His heart beat wildly as Natalie rested her chin on her palms; her elbows digging into his chest. She looked at him trying to find her breath. Her perfect breasts pressed against his skin. Her legs were still in a split, but her feet hand now found the Earth again. He watched her as she undulated on his cock. He could see the tight creases in her upper thighs and hips as she gently fucked him.

"Tell me you've never had that happen before." Natalie smiled as kissed him full on the lips, her eyes wide like a young child at Christmas. She was obviously impressed at herself.

"Never." Is all Garrett could muster. He sighed as Brittany began licking his balls, occasionally spreading his ass to gently tickle his hole with her tongue.

"RINGGGGGGGG!" The phone belted out again.

Natalie turned to look at it, naturally. She turned back to Garrett.

"Damn it, Kayla, can't you figure out he's fucking his secretary?" She smiled at him slyly, rocking her body in a rhythm.

Garrett's heart dropped. He was doing what he said he would never do. He panicked. Natalie could tell.

"It's okay, Mr. Conner. Just lay back and get fucked by two gorgeous, little girls. The phone continued to ring. Natalie yelled at her idea. "Mr. Conner, answer the phone and talk to your daughter while I fuck you! Oh my God that would be so fucking hot!"

Garrett actually glared at her. She was insane. He would never do that, although it was kind of sexy to think about. The voice mail beeped. Garrett heard sobbing.

"Dad?...Where are you? Listen, Mom's been in a car wreck. She's in intensive care. I don't know if she's okay or not. They won't let me in. Please call me!"

Natalie sat on Garrett motionless, looking for his reaction. His dick still inside her.

"Oh my God, Mr. Conner! Do you want me to go with you?"

"Please get up, Natalie. I need to go." Garrett lifted Natalie up a little to show he meant it. His penis slithered out of her, drenched in juices. Natalie's pussy poured all over it, dripping all over his stomach.

"Here, let me go get some paper towels, Mr. Conner."

"I don't have time, Natalie." Garrett began slipping on his pants.

"I'm so sorry," Brittany said. A small tear hung on her eyelash. She stood back to give him room to move.

"Thank you sweetheart." Garrett looked at her and smiled. She seemed to be a nice girl that ended up going the wrong way.

"Mr. Conner, I'm coming with you." Natalie tugged at his arm.

"No, you're not. This has nothing to do with you."

"I know. But I want to be there for you. You've been here for me." Natalie pressed herself into his bare back, wrapping her arms around him. Garrett pushed away and turned to face her.

"Natalie, let's cut the shit. You and I both know why you're here. I know you thought you had such a wonderful plan. You thought you worked it out so perfectly. And yes, maybe it did work. But this is it and I mean it. You know damn well you can't go with me! It's after midnight and you walking in with me would be pretty obvious, don't you think? Now get out of my way." Garrett grabbed his shirt, shoes and socks and walked down the hallway toward his truck. He turned briefly to see the two girls. Both of them stood, watching him leave, both still naked. He disgusted himself.

"Gosh, I hope his wife is okay." Brittany reached for her panties.

"It doesn't matter any way. They're getting divorced." Natalie stood looking at Brittany, her hand on her hip. "What are you getting dressed for? We're not done."

"Natalie, that's just fucked up. Even if they are getting a divorce, it's still a person's life. I'm going home. And we are done."

"So go, you bitch. I'm going to the hospital." Natalie began putting her clothes back on.

"Natalie, for once think about someone other then yourself. Garrett was right. If you go, you're only going to make things worse."

"I'm going for Mr. Conner. Don't ever call him Garrett again. I don't care about his wife or his daughter."

"Then let me go with you, okay?" Brittany felt if she went, it might dismiss the notion that Garrett and Natalie were fooling around.

"Nope. This has nothing to do with you. You don't even know him." Natalie waved her to the door, so she could lock up.

Brittany followed Natalie to her car. Natalie slid into the seat, closed the door and started the car. Brittany knocked on the window. It rolled down.

"What, Brittany?"

"Mr. Conner needs to handle this with his family. Please don't go."

Natalie ignored the plea, shoved the car into reverse and sped away.