What Once Was Innocent Ch. 09

Story Info
Garrett's wife's accident and the recovery of the inevitable.
13.4k words
4.66
53k
13

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad, where the hell have you been?" Makayla rose to her father walking down the long corridor. She ran to him, eyes beginning to tear up again.

"I'm sorry Honey, I fell asleep at work." Garrett wrapped his arms around his daughter's neck as she squeezed him around the waist.

Makayla looked up horrified at her father. "Daddy, you smell like perfume."

"How's your mother, Honey?" Garrett pulled away from his daughter's embrace.

"You mean your wife?" Makayla had an ever-growing concern growing on her face. She stood looking at her father, yet he gave no response. "She's not good, Daddy. She, um..., Dad she may have brain damage."

"Oh God, no! What have they said? Where's the doctor?" Garrett's concern for his wife immediately kicked in.

"Daddy, I think they're in surgery. The other guy isn't good either." Makayla looked down at her feet.

"What other guy? How many cars were involved?"

"Just hers, Dad. I wanted to tell you before you got here, but you wouldn't answer you phone." Makayla looked up at her Dad's questioning stare.

"What do you mean the other guy? Did she hit someone?"

"No Daddy, she was with a man." Makayla grimaced at the thought.

"A friend?" Garrett's face flushed with anger.

"I really don't know, Daddy. When the officer knocked on the door, all I did was put on my clothes and came here. Come sit down. You look tired." Makayla motioned for him to follow her into the waiting room.

Garrett sat and looked into Makayla's eyes. "Do you think...?"

"I don't know, Daddy. Let's just think about mom right now." Makayla laid her hand on her father's and lightly traced his fingers with her nails. Without looking at him she asked, "Dad, is there something you need to tell me?"

Garrett swallowed hard and turned to face his lovely daughter. "Yes, there is, Honey. Tonight I fell asleep at work. I was exhausted with a terrible headac..."

"Mr. Conner, is she alright?" Natalie's heels clonked down the linoleum hall. Makayla's eyes opened wide is disbelief.

"Natalie, what are you doing here?" Garrett felt his body grow cold and he wondered if she was about to really do him in.

"I came in the office a few minutes ago and listened to Makayla's voice mails. Hey Kayla, sorry about your mother." Natalie glanced and made a make-shift smile and returned her focus to Garrett.

Makayla's face gave away her questioning thoughts.

"Well you didn't have to come here, you know. You could have just called." Garrett prayed a silent prayer that she wouldn't stay long enough to do any damage.

"I know, but the hospital is on the way to my house. I thought it would be nice to stop by and see how you both are holding up and see if she's okay."

Makayla glared at Natalie, realizing how much her mother hated her for working for her dad. "So, why were you at the office so late, Natalie?"

"I forgot a few things and stopped by on my way from Club Syndicate." Natalie was obviously a great liar.

"The strip club?" Makayla held her stare.

"Yes. You do know that Brittany works there now, right?"

"Brittany? She's still in high school!"

"Yeah, but I don't guess they know that--yet."

As Makayla was doubting Natalie's whereabouts, Brittany shyly walked up behind them.

"Natalie, you left your lipstick in my car. I thought I'd bring it to you before I went home." Brittany smiled, looking at Makayla and Garrett.

Natalie turned her back from Garrett and Makayla and snarled her nose at Brittany. "Thank you, Brittany. You REALLY didn't have to do that. I could have gotten it tomorrow." She glared at Brittany.

"It's okay. I just thought you might need it. Hi, Makayla. Is everything okay?"

"No, it's not, Brittany, but thank you for asking. It actually sounded genuine." Makayla continued to glared at Natalie, never taking her eyes off of her. "So, Natalie. Did you see my dad while you were at the office? You got here only a few minutes after him."

Garrett felt the inevitable bomb about to explode.

"Yes. Why?" Natalie smiled. Apparently she was about to finish screwing Garrett.

Brittany cocked her head. "You saw him? I was with you the whole time and I don't remember seeing him."

Natalie's face tensed. They could see the frustration building on her face. "Yes I saw him, Brittany. Don't be so stupid! You know you saw him too."

"Not unless I was hallucinating. You know X does that sometimes."

"Oh my God! You two are high?!" Makayla looked at her father, hoping he would end this all.

"Not anymore, Makayla. At least I'm not. Natalie here, on the other hand, seems to be seeing things." Brittany grabbed Natalie's arm forcefully and tugged. "Come on Natalie, we need to be going. They need their privacy."

Brittany's statue was by no means anywhere big enough to even slightly budge Natalie's muscular frame. But apparently Natalie felt Brittany had just given enough doubt to her story, that she felt it best to leave as well.

"I'm sorry for whatever is going on, Makayla. Nice to meet you, sir." Brittany smiled and backed up a step.

"It's Garrett, Brittany. Nice to meet you too."

"Come on Natalie. Hope to see you again, Makayla."

"Bye." Makayla was now confused. She smelled the perfume on her father. She heard Natalie say she saw him. She knew it was only minutes before she barged it after him. But what about what Brittany had said?

"Dad?" Makayla grabbed his hand.

"Yes, Honey?" Garrett sensed the question before it came.

"What was that all about? Why did they come here?"

"Come in here, Princess." Garrett guided her into a unoccupied patient room. She looked at him patiently, worried about what he might say.

"I'm going to be honest with you. I don't really have to explain myself to you but you're my little girl and you should hear it from me first. I fell asleep at the office. I woke up around ten o'clock and heard someone in the office. I thought someone had broken in. I went to see what it was and it was Natalie and Brittany... And they were in the middle of something." Garrett held his breath.

"You mean having sex?"

"Yes. Having sex. And you know how I joke about liking that, right?" Well I scared them. And Natalie thought I would fire her. I was leaving and they asked me to watch." Garrett recoiled from the possible response from his daughter.

"So you did, right? I...I mean what warm-blooded man wouldn't?"

"Yes, I did watch."

"Did you like it? I'm sure you did; they're both knock outs."

"Of course I did."

"Did anything else happen, Daddy?"

Garrett inhaled deeply. "Yes, it did."

"Well?" Makayla braced herself.

"Well. I was just watching, at first. Natalie was saying things and it just looked so damn good. She asked me to sit behind her and I did. And before I knew it I couldn't take it anymore. I tasted her, Honey. I tasted Brittany too. And... Natalie kind of... kind of..." Garrett tried to find the right word.

"Kind of what, Dad?"

"She fucked me, okay? Not really fucked, but started to." Garrett turned away in disgust. He felt Makayla's hands reach around him, turning him back around.

"Daddy? What's wrong? What do you mean she started to fuck you?"

"Look, I feel horrible, okay? I let her seduce me. I knew I couldn't say no. SHe knew it too. I mean just seeing her and Brittany, and how it's been so long. She sat down on me and it just happened. It was only for a few minutes before you called." Garrett couldn't look at Makayla.

"Dad?" Makayla asked. "You don't have to answer to me. When I said you better not fool around with Natalie, it was for my own selfish reasons. I want you for me. I said it because I thought their might be something between you and Mom still. I said it because I can't see you with anyone else. It does hurt to know you did something with her, but I do know what you've been going through and what's being neglected too. I know there's probably no way in hell any man could say no to that. It's okay. Unlike Mom, I know what guys like. I know how they think. I know how you think. It's okay Dad. I guess you could say, in a weird way, we've both fucked Natalie now. So I can't be too upset with you." Makayla laughed quietly, trying to gauge her father's emotions.

"Thank you, Honey. She is pretty smoking, huh?"

"God yes! I honestly don't see how you held out for so long! I've seen what she wears to work, you know? But what a BITCH!"

Garrett's eyes began to tear up.

"Daddy, what's wrong?"

"I did this...this to you. To your mother. I did this while she was in the hospital. If I had been a better husband, a better father, I would have been home where I should be." Garrett collapsed on his daughter's shoulders sobbing. It was the first time Makayla had ever seen her father cry.

"Daddy, you are a good father. You're a wonderful father. Do you really think I'd ever have the feelings I do for you if you weren't? And you were a great husband. It lasted this long because of you. Mom was horrible to you. I saw that when I was very young. She never did anything for us. She only took care of herself. And think about it, Dad. She was with another man tonight. When I went in to see her, they gave me her clothes. And, Dad, they weren't what she normally wears, if you get the idea." Makayla hugged her father tightly, feeling the prickly stubble on his face, scratch at her smooth cheeks.

Garrett raised to look at his daughter. "I didn't really need to hear that. I've had my suspicions for a while now about her, though. And you... what kind of father lets, no, enjoys sexual advances from his daughter? What kind of father dreams about his daughter, even fantasizes about making love to her? That's just my point. I may have been good to you and tried to raise you right, but as soon as your tits grew, I started lusting after you. It's like I'm undoing what I've tried so hard to make sure is right."

"Dad, look at me. You are not to blame for Mom. You are not to blame for me. I am the one that started all of this. I am the one that teased you and made you think you could have sex with me. I am the one that put that into your head."

"But I am an adult. I should know better. I should be able to control myself. I should definitely be able to keep my mind from thinking about fucking my own daughter! And no, what you've done had nothing to do with me and my desires for you. I've wanted you for a very long time. And that is starting to make me sick."

"Daddy, you are an adult. But you're also a man. Men have very simple desires, but they also have desires that, to some people, are very disturbing. It's just the way you're made. I mean look at me, Daddy. Who wouldn't want to fuck this? You included." Makayla placed her hands on her hips and laughed. "Don't worry about your thoughts. Just be glad I share the same ones. Maybe even more so."

"You know you're the biggest blessing anyone could ever ask for, right?" Garrett kissed Makayla's cheek and hugged her as hard as he could, without snapping her in half.

"Yes, Daddy, I know. Same to you. You're a wonderful father. And you know what?" Makayla whispered in his ear, even though no one was in the room. "It kind of makes me hot to know that you fucked Natalie and Brittany. My dad fucked two of my so-called friends."

"I didn't fuck them."

"Oh...right...started to." Makayla blinked at her father. "Well maybe you should finish that sometime. I might actually enjoy watching my hot dad fuck two sexy, little girls brains out."

"Oh yeah? You definitely do know what guys like!" Garrett kissed her on the lips this time.

"As long as one of them is me!" Makayla slid her hand down and lightly patted her father's cock. "Let's go see about Mom."

Garrett cringed.

______________________________________________

Makayla held her father's sleeping head in her lap for almost two hours, her mind reeling over what the outcome might be. What kind of impact it might have on her and her father.

She lightly ran her fingers through his hair, staring at him. "I wonder if he really dreams about me," she thought. He was such an incredible man.

"Dad, wake up. The doctor is here." She tapped him on his temple hoping to rouse him.

Garrett opened his eyes, sleepily, hearing that sweet, innocent voice. He steadied himself as he sat up.

"Give it to us straight, Doc." Garrett was in no mood for medical nonsense.

The doctor peered down at them both through thick spectacles, spending a little too much time around Makaya's ample cleavage in her skimpy, thin, strappy night shirt.

"Mrs. Conner is still a concern. We are definitely keeping her here for a while. Her tests are inconclusive at this time. She hasn't responded to any physical testing and her MRI shows mild bleeding and she also has three broken ribs. There is no internal body damage and her lungs are operating normally, with slight help from a respirator. The other patient is in recovery. He too has several broken bones and a mild concussion.

"Who is the other patient and is he available to talk," Garrett questioned.

"I'm assuming you don't know then?" The doctor looked a little puzzled.

"Well I'm asking, aren't I?"

"He is a Mr. Barnsworth and no, he is not ready to receive patients."

"Is his wife here?" Garrett turned to see the expression on his daughter's face.

Liam Barnsworth was a mutual friend of Garrett and Rebecca's. They had met at a fund raiser six years ago and Rebecca had hit it off very well with his wife, Larissa. Rebecca had a very tough time finding a good friend. Most of the women she befriended often became jealous or competed much too hard with her. She never understood why. Larissa was a very attractive woman. She came somewhat close to being the knock-out that his wife was. Rebecca had asked many times if Garrett thought she was more attractive then her, always knowing the answer. But still, she prodded him with the juvenile questions.

On occasion, she had actually admitted, if she was 'that' way, she would choose someone like Larissa as her first. Garrett naturally enjoyed hearing such a thing, imagining them both frolicking naked with each other. He had prodded her, himself, asking far too many times if she was warming to the idea.

Once, the two couples had enjoyed a dinner party, while Makayla spent the night at a friend's house. Come to think of it, it was Natalie's house she stayed at. The foursome had drank a bit too much, playing a game of truth or dare (Rebecca's idea, oddly enough).

Rebecca chose truth, and Liam asked her if she would ever make out with another woman. Liam found it a little easier to say what was on his mind; maybe because his wife didn't scrutinize every little thing he uttered. Rebecca looked at Garrett, almost embarrassed and admitted, "If I was as drunk as I am now, maybe." Both Garrett and Liam ooh'ed and ahh'ed at the revelation.

Next it was Garrett's turn. He chose truth as well. Larissa asked Garrett if he would ever allow his wife to explore another woman's body. Garrett felt like they had an agenda from the start of the game. He felt trapped as his wife stared at him for an answer. They had discussed it before, almost always resulting in Rebecca's becoming furious with him.

"Well, I know Rebecca's position on this, but since it's a truth question... Yes, I would allow her to enjoy that, IF that's what she so desired." Garrett knew the game was probably over for his wife. He knew she would retire quite early from the game.

Larissa looked at Rebecca, "You are a very lucky woman. To have a man that will let you explore anything you wish."

Rebecca smiled, but anyone could tell it was for show.

Then came Larissa's turn. She chose dare. It was Garrett's turn to choose the dare. He looked at Rebecca to see if she had softened a little. Rebecca warmed up a little more as the laughter ensued. "Okay, since she's as drunk as she said she should properly be, I dare you, Larissa, to kiss my wife full on the lips."

Rebecca quickly shot Garrett a killing glance. "Hey you said you might, Darling," he eased.

"That's not really fair, seeing as both of us are doing the dare." Rebecca tensed.

"Oh come on, Rebecca! I'll let her! I'll even take your next go for it!" Liam laughed. "It's only a freaking kiss and plus if you don't, you lied about your last turn. So you know what that means?"

"No, I don't. I didn't know rules existed with truth or dare."

"Well you should now. It was your idea to play this. If you lie about a truth turn, you have to run around the house naked...outside!" Liam laughed hysterically as Garrett and Larissa both chimed in.

"I'll take your next turn too, Rebecca!" Larissa hoped to help settle her. She looked at Garrett in almost an apologetic manner, as if to say, "I can see that you can't feel free with this woman. She holds you down."

"Okay! If you all three take my next three turns, I'll do it. But only a small one and NO TONGUE! Rebecca perked up awaiting the kiss. Larissa slowly leaned over, sliding her body across the coffee table to meet Rebecca eye-to-eye.

"This is gonna be fun!" Larissa tried to assure Rebecca. Rebecca rolled her eyes, but in a 'I can't believe I'm doing this' way. Larissa slowly slid closer, sensing Rebecca's nervousness. She lightly placed her hand on Rebecca's cheek and leaned in further. Larissa left her eyes opened, gauging Rebecca's response as she pressed her lips against Garrett's wife's. Rebecca's eyes closed lightly as the sensation took over her body. Larissa parted her lips slightly, sucking in Rebecca's lower lip. Garrett could see his wife's chest relax quickly as she exhaled from the contact. Larissa slowly ran her tongue gently across Rebecca's lips, hoping she would accept. Garrett didn't know if it was the alcohol, the idea that she may have forgotten who she was kissing, or she was enjoying it, but he gasped quietly as his wife returned the favor.

Rebecca opened her mouth enough to slip her tongue out and Larissa immediately slithered hers into Rebecca's mouth. Both of them began playing, teasing each other's tongues, mouths opening to the point of looking like they were about to devour each other. Rebecca's muffled moan was heard loudly in the silent room. Larissa had lightly laid her hand on Rebecca's bare upper thigh and began coaxing her way up her skirt.

Garrett briefly looked at Liam, both in utter shock, as Rebecca slowly eased her legs open. Both of the wives were intently looking at each other as they kissed. Garrett ruled out that his wife must have forgotten who she was kissing. She was lazily staring at her partner's eyes. Garrett's cock emerged, eager and ready to go, as Larissa's fingertips lightly traced up the center of his wife's sexy, sheer red panties.

Rebecca flinched slightly, only to further relax. Garrett couldn't believe it. He was actually witnessing his wife kissing another gorgeous woman. And this woman was delicately tracing her panty-covered slit. And apparently Rebecca was taking the cue.

Rebecca's hand rose to Larissa's arm, lightly stroking it. She quickly made her way to Larissa's breast. She lightly cupped one of her perky, round 34c's in her palm, lightly squeezing it through the thin, cotton top. Garrett could tell, if she was wearing a bra, it was a very thin one. Slowly Rebecca pulled away. "Okay, I think that's plenty." Apparently her morals kicked in. Damn it.

They all sat in momentary silence. "Wow, that was hot," Garrett muttered.

"It sure as hell was!" Liam exclaimed.

"Okay, now all three of you have to take two turns and they all have to be dares! Oh and I get to say what you have to do." They all agreed.

Garrett fumed when he heard that name. Liam. That bastard. That home-wrecking bastard! How long had this gone on? He and Liam were practically best friends once. Rebecca had never been as happy as when Larissa was around. It seemed to give her a little reassurance of her worth. Larissa helped her through a lot of bad things, before. Hell, they both had watched his daughter while they went on their second honeymoon! HOW THE FUCK COULD HE!?