What Once Was Innocent Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Conner? Brittany and I are going out for lunch today. Would you like to join us?" Natalie had worn a short, jean skirt to work today. A common teenage-type skirt, riddled with holes. It barely covered her ass, standing up. He could just image how far it rode up as she teasingly leaned over the desk. He fought himself, but he had to look.

He casually lifted his head to answer her, briefly scanning the mirror. "What a slut!" He thought as he pried his eyes away from the reflection. Her entire ass was showing. Naked. He could see her bare, peachy pussy lips. seemingly permanently covered in juices. He caught the glare of the clit ring, shining in the heavy florescent lighting. He peered into her smiling face, his own displaying a look of mixed disgust and arousal.

"No thank you. I will be going home for lunch with my daughter." He quickly turned back to his computer monitor.

"Okay, well, the offer is open if you change your mind." Natalie lightly began tracing the back of her thigh, hoping he would follow. As much as he wanted to, he didn't. She began slowly circling her fingertips across her exposed buttocks. Still, he wouldn't waiver. She slowly began tracing her juicy pussy lips, slipping a finger completely inside, pulling it out slowly only to slip it back in again. He held firm (no pun intended).

Natalie rose slowly, making her way around his desk. She sat lightly on his desk, not bothering to tuck her skirt under her. Not that it would have mattered, for its length. Crossing her legs, she bumped against his.

"Mr. Conner, do you want to talk about anything?" Natalie shifted her weight to her side, for him to be able to see up her skirt. She scratched her upper thigh.

Garrett turned coldly to her. His will was obviously weak. He found himself following her legs up to her almost completely exposed ass, quickly gazing at her naked pussy, puckered tightly between her legs. He looked into her eyes.

"Natalie, what has happened between you and I was a horrible mistake. I don't know what your agenda is, but I can tell you now, you will never come between my daughter and I. I advise you to wear more appropriate clothing to work tomorrow. That is not professional in any way. He looked back down at her poor excuse for a skirt.

She followed his eyes. "Your daughter has a skirt exactly like this." She casually continued to scratch her thigh, knowing he was watching.

"She doesn't work for me, now does she? Natalie, you are quite a beautiful young woman. But your personality severely lacks. Looks won't always get you what you want." Garrett returned his gaze to the computer screen.

"Mr. Conner, I know it was a mistake. I have no agenda... now. I will be honest with you though." She waited for him to look back at her. He didn't.

"That might be a first, Natalie. But, please, proceed."

Natalie uncrossed her legs, sliding closer to Garrett. She laid her hand on top of his, pleading for him to acknowledge her. He faced her.

"I thank you for hiring me. I needed this more then you know. But I also, had originally, wanted to come between you and your daughter. We have a lot of history, some of it good, some of it bad. I wanted to get her back for things she had done to me in the past. I thought that if I could persuade you to hire me... I could..." Natalie looked into Garrett's eyes innocently.

"Thought you could?" Garrett quickly peered between her tightly closed legs. The skirt offered no obstruction to her smooth nakedness.

"I thought I could... um..." Natalie fought for words that seemed to be sincere.

"Thought you could come in here and wear your slutty outfits and flirt with me? Thought you could tease a married man with a child into fucking you? Is that what you thought?" Garrett pulled his hand away from Natalie's. "Well, you succeeded, Natalie. You got what you came here to do. Are you going to give me your notice now?" Garrett had lost his temper, which was probably a good thing.

"Mr. Conner I don't want to quit! I love it here. I'm trying to tell you that I am genuinely sorry for what has happened. I can't say that I didn't enjoy it, though. But all those things you just said, yes they are true. But when I saw how close you and Makayla were at the hospital, in such a terrible situation, I knew what I was doing was wrong. What has happened in the past, with me and your daughter, should be in the past. I regret how I have been taunting you." Natalie leaned forward to Garrett. "Please, just this once, believe that I am truly sorry."

Garrett had always given people second chances. With Rebecca, more then two. He felt his sensitivity coming forward. "Natalie, I will accept your apology. But, from now on, you do know that there will be tension between us. I have to accept that, and so do you. But you also have to live up to this apology."

"Yes I know. After having sex with each other, there is bound to be some sexual tension. But, I'm willing..."

Garrett interrupted. "Sexual tension, yes. But I was referring more to the tension, I have, knowing that you were trying to sabotage my family."

"Again, I'm sorry. I have a weakness for revenge, at times. I will try my best to remain professional and not to come across so... so needy. I'll wear less revealing clothes, if you want. This is just my style." Natalie looked down at her outfit, slightly separating her legs.

"Well I don't want to be the one to deny you of your individuality." Garrett smirked. He did, in fact, love what Natalie wore. It was usually on his mind on his commute to work every morning.

Natalie leaned forward to offer Garrett a hug. He obliged. Natalie's legs parted liberally as she leaned further toward him. They hugged for a short moment; long enough for Garrett to inhale her wonderfully fragrant scent. He could see, over her back in the mirror, her skirt raised high up on her hips. Her incredibly tight ass was in full view. Her pussy proudly perked up. How could he be stupid enough to do away with such a view?

As the tightness of the hug loosened, Garrett whispered in her ear. "I'll be honest with you now. The other night was fantastic. If it had only been under different circumstances. It was honestly one of the most erotic things I have ever experienced." Garrett followed Natalie's small face as she pulled away from him. She left her arms wrapped around his neck, looking him in the eyes.

"I enjoyed it too, Mr. Conner. I just wished we could've finished. I've been thinking about it since it happened. I'm not one to leave things unfinished." She leaned back on the desk, leaving her legs spread wide for him to take her nakedness in. "As you can see, you turn me on more then I think any man ever has. I don't know what it is about you, and honestly, maybe it's the fact that you're married or the secretiveness of it. But you are an extremely gorgeous man, nonetheless."

She looked down to her dripping pussy, taking a finger and gently cupping it through the warm folds. "But this is something that I can not hide." She slowly licked the glistening sex off of her finger, sending Garrett to full arousal. "If I must be completely honest with you now, I want to fuck you, Mr. Conner. I've wanted to fuck you since I first saw you. I wanted to fuck you every time I spent the night at your house when I was younger. I want to fuck you right now. I know that I must control myself and my urges, but I just thought I would be honest." She slipped off the desk, pulling her skirt down tightly. "So, just for the record, if you ever feel the need, don't hesitate. I'm telling you right now that I will fuck you at any place and any time. Have a good lunch, Mr. Conner, and tell Kayla that I'm thinking of her." Natalie placed her hand on Garrett's shoulder, lightly squeezed, and walked out of his office.

Garrett sat back in his chair, amazed at her bluntness. "I will fuck you at any place and any time," echoed repeatedly in his mind. He cheered silently, in his head, that he didn't take her up on it. As badly as he wanted to fuck her devilish little brains out, he had resisted her temptations. But God her pussy looked so inviting! Garrett looked at the wet puddle Natalie had left on the desk. It was the exact shape of her pussy.

______________________________

Makayla and Larissa spent the entire day shopping for clothes. They enjoyed each others company. Makayla felt like she had found her long-lost sister. They seemed to have so much in common and Larissa was so much fun to be around. Makayla wondered what it would've been like if she had been her mother. She imagined how much fun her family could have had.

Makayla talked Larissa into purchasing quite a few sexy little outfits that Larissa would have overlooked completely.

"That would look so sexy on you, Larissa! You have such a cute, little body." Makayla held the skirt up to Larissa's waist. "God, I wish I was a size one!" She handed the skirt to Larissa.

"Oh shut up, you little skank! You're all of a size two, so don't make it out like you're fat! And thank you for the compliment. I would say the same to you, but we both know your body is far from cute. I think I might be a little old for this skirt, hun." Larissa held it up higher and motioned for Makayla to put it back.

"Nonsense! What are you, twenty-something?"

"I'm twenty-nine, if you must know."

"Well you'd pass, easily, for twenty-two. I mean you look like my slightly older cousin, or something. So you're saying I'm not cute?" Makayla wiggled her ass in front of Larissa, letting her short, airy skirt tossle about her hips."

"No, you're definitely cute, well, more like completely adorable! But you have the body of a goddess. I would kill to have your body!"

"To have it in what way?" Makayla teased. "Besides, Daddy always liked the cute women. I catch him staring at the really petite women more then the curvy ones with big tits." Makayla motioned for her to follow her to the dressing room. "Come on, let's try these on."

Larissa rolled her eyes as Makayla handed her the skirt back. She hadn't bothered to put it back and insisted that she try it on. "Okay, fine." Larissa jerked the skirt from Makayla's grasp. "Where did you get that cute little skirt that you have on." Larissa pointed as she questioned as they entered the small room.

"I think I bought it a couple years ago. I don't remember where. I wore this skirt the first time Daddy and I let things go further then flirting. Last year on my birthday." She stood, watching Larissa pull her top over her head.

Larissa began unbuttoning her jeans. "Hey, your birthday is only a few days away right?"

"Yep. Eight days, actually."

"So are you going to tell me all about it? Was it weird?" She quickly shucked the tight jeans, standing back up straight, in only her bra and panties.

"Sure, maybe when it's a little more uninhabited. And honestly, it wasn't weird at all. We have been dancing around the flirtations for years. It had actually gotten to the point where we'd say if we weren't related to each other..." Makayla scanned Larissa's skin as Larissa took the skirt off the hanger.

"Are you going to finish that sentence or is that as far as you two got with that?" Larissa stepped into the skirt and pulled it up her legs.

"I don't think we ever actually said we'd fuck each other, I just think it was implied. But that day was absolutely amazing. We didn't actually do anything, but just the connection we had... The excitement of who it was, was mind-blowing. Wow that looks hot on you, Larissa!" Makayla watched as Larissa turned about in the mirror, looking at herself.

"Oh no! This is WAY too short! Maybe for a girl your age, but this is not me! You can see my ass if I even slightly bend over!" Larissa peered over her shoulder as she demonstrated.

"Well, for one, you don't have it on right." Makayla smiled at Larissa's confusion, knowing there is only one way to put on a skirt. Makayla knelt down in front of Larissa, slipping her hands up her skirt and firmly tugged Larissa's panties down her legs. Larissa offered no resistance.

"Now, try it again."

Larissa bent over slowly, her eyes growing wider as more of her nakedness emerged. "Oh my God, Makayla, someone could see my pussy!"

Makayla laughed, "Only the people you want to see it."

Larissa laughed. "Like your father?" She paused, observing Makayla's evil grin. "Oh come on! I've heard people say that younger girls wear these without panties in public, but I'm pretty sure not many girl's are that brave, right?"

Makayla peeled her own skirt up cutely.

"Oh my God, Makayla! You do that all the time? What if the wind blows?" Larissa stared at the teenagers uncovered pussy.

"I guess some lucky bastard gets a peek," she laughed. "And yeah, pretty much all the time, unless I feel like wearing cute, little panties. And I'm a virgin. Imagine what the sluts do."

"How times do change!" Larissa laughed, almost embarrassed. She reached for her panties.

"Oh no! You got to see me. Now it's your turn." Makayla reached for the zipper on Larissa's skirt.

Larissa froze.

"Don't tell me you're embarrassed to get naked in front of an eighteen year old girl?"

"No. Well..." Larissa cleared her throat. "Can I tell you something personal?"

"Yes, please. I'm listening."

"Well, I didn't have any brothers or sisters, growing up. I was never around anyone to be close enough to be naked in front of. When Liam and I fooled around with other women, I was so nervous and usually embarrassed. I know I keep myself in great shape, but he always brought much younger girls home for me. And I wasn't really that into it, at all..." She paused. "I wasn't really into girls at all. I just did it because it made him happy." Larissa reached for her panties, once again, holding them in her hand.

"Sounds like you really loved him. You're just like Dad. Always giving and never getting anything in return. So, did you eventually become turned on to women?"

"No. I mean, that is until..." Larissa turned slightly away from Makayla.

Makayla closed the gap between them. "Until what, Larissa?"

Larissa spun around, facing Makayla. "I'm attracted to you! When we were talking about you and your father the other day, and you teased me, I was just going along with it. I've never been turned on by that. But this morning, when you were sitting on Garrett's lap, teasing him... I felt something. When you took your top off and I saw your fabulous breasts, I almost came unglued! And to see you both kissing so passionately and watching his hands squeezing your ass, oh God!" Larissa held her hand up to indicate she wasn't finished. "Okay. Sorry. But, when you came over to me... I just became so overwhelmed. And when you bent over in front of me... I've never wanted so badly to... to... And then you took your panties off and laid them on me. And, oh my God, I think I almost came when I heard you whisper my name in my ear." Larissa turned away again. "And then the kiss..."

"What about the kiss, Larissa? I didn't think it was all that bad." Makayla spoke softly in her ear.

"No, it wasn't bad at all. It was great! I wanted more. I have never been turned on by another female in my entire life. Makayla, I have never seen a woman's body as unbelievably sexy as yours." She turned to face Makayla, both of them so close to one another.

"Thank you, Larissa. I think yours is very, very sexy too." Makayla felt the excitement building inside her. She could feel Larissa's breath, heavy on her face. She could see Larissa's eyes growing heavy as well. She seemed to be so aroused. And then Makayla felt Larissa's soft, tiny hand touch her cheek lightly. Both of them leaned in for the inevitable kiss.

Larissa whimpered quietly as the two women kissed softly. Had this dressing room ever seen such eroticism? Who knows who was just on the other side of the door, but both of them had done away with such trivial wonderings. They explored each others mouths. Slowly taking in each other, playing with one another's tongue. Makayla's hands traveled up and down Larissa's arms, making Larissa shiver from the touch. Makayla ran her hands along Larissa's back, gently unclasping her bra.

The look on Larissa's face was pure. Curiosity had come over her. She looked into Makayla's eyes sleepily, then down to Makayla's thin fingers, gently slipping the bra down her arms. Makayla groaned slightly, looking at Larissa's breasts, finally exposed for her own curiosity.

"Larissa, those are definitely nothing to be to be ashamed of. You have incredibly beautiful breasts. You should show them off more. I would have thought they were smaller then they are. You definitely need sexier bras." Makayla lightly ran her fingertips over Larissa's bare breasts, tracing her nipples so softly. She squeezed them tightly, watching them expand in her grasp. "Oh wow, they're so firm! You should definitely be proud."

Larissa had become mute. Just the sight of Makayla's hands on her naked breasts made her weak. "I want to touch yours," she whispered.

In an odd way, Makayla felt like the older person, at this moment. She seemed to be in complete control over her older companion. She lightly peeled her top up her body slowly, enjoying her audience's amazement. Makayla reached around behind her, unsnapping the clasp. Larissa watched as Makayla's huge breasts lowered from the release. She lightly ran her hands up the sides of Makayla's breasts, feeling the cool, sheer fabric tightly hugging to them. She slowly traced her fingertips across the uncovered cleavage above. Her eyes slightly closed as Makayla brought her bra down over her breasts, proudly showing them to her new friend.

"Oh... Makayla, they have to be the most beautiful boobs I've ever seen." She gently cupped as much as she could fit in her tiny hands, letting the rest spill over. She was amazed at how they made her hands disappear. "How can they be so firm and perky and be that big?" Larissa touched them in silence, enjoying every nuance of them.

Makayla leaned in and lightly licked Larissa's lips. Larissa seemed to become an animal and immediately began frantically tongue-kissing her. Makayla gently pressed her large, naked breasts against Larissa's, resulting in Larissa panting, "Oh my God, yes!" Larissa slipped her hand down Makayla's bare stomach, slowly inching her fingertips under the loose waist of Makayla's skirt. She moved so slowly, processing exactly how each inch deeper felt. Soon she cooed, muffled by Makayla's mouth, as her fingers gently wrapped around Makayla's smooth, little mound. Her other hand slowly ran up Makayla's inner thigh, amazed at how baby soft it was. She felt the light skirt collecting along her arm as it moved up, until she met her other hand. Gently she began stroking Makayla's soft labia, moaning louder as the young girl's juices made her touch so slippery.

Makayla stepped back, ending the kiss and the contact. Larissa seemed slightly disappointed. Makayla sat down on the bench, spreading her legs far enough to be considered a split. Each of her feet pressed against either side of her, on the bench. She slipped a hand under each thigh, pulling her legs wider for Larissa's amazement. Her young, unfucked pussy couldn't be any more pronounced.

"My word, you limber little thing!" Larissa stared into Makayla's sex-crazed eyes, then back at her small, perfect pussy. Her huge tits pressed hard against each other. One of Makayla's hands ventured down the back of her thigh. She began lightly cupping her ass cheek, then traced up and down her tender, little pussy. It smacked quietly from the juices. She slowly eased a single finger inside. Makayla bit her lip and moaned as she delicately fucked herself; slow and shallow.

Larissa stood silently, observing. She found herself unzipping the skirt, letting it fall to the floor and stepping out of it as she came closer to the masturbating teenager.