What Price Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your third and final question?"

"Is being a Trainer to your liking Miss?"

This time I got the full smile, the one which showed me I had performed properly, the smile I had begun to live for that past week as I heard her say, "If all my subjects carry half the potential that you do Jonathan, yes, I enjoy it very much. You may have far to go, but I have faith in you and I see in your eyes, you have the same in me." That night was the first night I was allowed out of the cage and permitted to sleep on a pallet at the foot of my Trainer's bed.

She was right, the second week was even more hectic, each day a step in the transformation I had yearned for all my life yet never dared thought possible. As the days passed quickly it was finally the morning of the auction and she announced we were going to be taking a trip. It would by my first time out of the building, stepping foot in the outside world as she handed me my clothing and it felt strange to get dressed. There was a long black limousine waiting and as it sped away, she gave the driver an address. I wanted desperately to ask questions but instead, I knew my place and we drove in silence.

It was an amazing day, one filled with smiles, laughter, many blushes and finally we found ourselves at the auction house, being taken in the back entrance. I had on a long flowing black robe, with a cowl which covered much of my face. As my Trainer signed us in, getting our auction number, I stood quietly. My head remained bowed until she took my hand and we walked to our proper place, the director of "The Illusions" Mr. Charles already standing there, waiting.

Her voice was soft but I had learned to listen and listen well. "You will present yourself on the block, bidders will enter, they will have one hour to examine all of you that are up for sale this night. They are allowed to touch you, to speak to you but you will only speak when a direct question is asked of you. The answer should always be given with respect and with as few words as needed. Is that clear Gabrielle?"

"Yes Milady" as she took the garment from my shoulders and revealed the vision which had filled my dreams and fueled my fantasies for more years than I would care to count. The French maid looked anything but masculine, her features after the visit to the salon earlier that day showing tasteful makeup, her longer hair, cut and styled with layers of curls cascading around her face. The corset she wore underneath her uniform gave her an hourglass figure and the thigh high stockings, four inch heels, black lace fingerless gloves and matching lace choker around her neck completed the ensemble.

I saw the look of surprise on the gentleman's face and the look of pride on my Trainer's as I gracefully assumed my position on the block. The announcement came, stating that the showing would begin in five minutes time. Mr. Charles was shaking his head in wonderment as he began to take his leave but Ms. Anderson leaned in, her voice warm against my ear, barely a whisper. "I am so proud of you dear gurl, you are a vision and I am honored you wear my mark", the choker having the single initial A on it in honor of my Trainer.

Words would never express my feelings so I simply remained in place, as she smiled, knowing precisely what I was doing as she left. Only a couple of minutes later the doors were opened. I was positioned so that my back was to those who strode forth. A book on the pedestal telling of my training, my specialties, my corrections and most importantly, the words of my Trainer. Words which I had been told would carry much weight if I was or was not to be purchased.

The positioning of the prospective slaves was so that their files could be viewed anonymously. Then if someone was interested in seeing more, they would walk into sight. With my eyes lowered unless ordered, the only thing I might see would be a pair of pants or perhaps a skirt or heels. I heard murmurs, snippets of conversation, one person saying, "A first time Trainer, I think not", and I fought not to allow my spirits to sink too low.

I could see out of the corner of my eyes two other slaves on display, one a rather muscular male, his body shiny with oil, a body builder type On my right there stood a rather statuesque blonde, her body in strict bondage, drawing a lot of interest as hands caressed flesh and her muffled moans were easily heard. Other than that, I was unable to determine how many of us there were and I began to wonder if perhaps my chances to succeed faded with every passing second until I felt a presence of two people near me.

A long fingernail touched the bottom of my chin, almost feather like as I heard a musical voice say, "Look at me gurl." I did so, my eyes showing respect as I saw the stunning figure, a dark haired, green eyed woman, probably in her mid thirties who said calmly, "Your name is?"

"My name is Gabrielle Miss."

She smiled, turning to the handsome man standing next to her saying, "You must admit, you have to look very, very close to tell, do you agree darling?"

He walked up, his blues eyes looking into mine as I tried hard not to tremble, to show any movement as he lifted up the front of my short skirt, finding the cage and smiling before saying, "Well, one thing gives her secret away but it does seem to be under control."

A few more people began to gravitate to where I was as I heard her say, "If the cage is removed are you functional my dear?"

"Yes Miss."

She smiled again, leaning in closely saying, "And if my husband desires your use, your body, what say you to that little one?"

I only paused for a brief second before replying, "I would say that I would bring honor to my house and to that of my Mistress and my Masters as well, Milady."

She nodded her head up and down in agreement as others listened in and she said simply, "You may lower your eyes again gurl." I did as I was instructed and it seemed only seconds later that I heard the announcement that sealed bids must be delivered in the next five minutes. The doors then closed and I felt Mr. Charles and Ms. Anderson draw near as she once again took my hand, helping me to rise, putting the robe around my shoulders.

I stood there, for a brief moment, shivering like I was freezing as she pulled me into her embrace, my head resting on her shoulder. "The worst is over mon petit, now we simply wait, it will not take long." As I closed my eyes, reveling in her touch I heard the owner of the house tell my Trainer over and over again how impressed he was. He spoke of how she had worked beyond a miracle and that he was raising her compensation to twenty percent of the sale, above that of the normal fare. Meanwhile my only thought was would I be selected, or would I find myself once again found to be...lacking.

The doors opened, the murmurs growing in volume as people returned. The dark garment was quickly removed and I was repositioned, though this time my Trainer and the house owner remained, if there was paperwork to be signed or questions to be asked. I couldn't help but see the helpless woman to my right as she was quickly drug off by an older gentleman while the hulking figure to my left was purchased by a young woman, a Hollywood type who obviously was in need of a bodyguard and a potential play thing.

As I stood there, my face passive I couldn't help it. As the seconds slowly ticked by I felt it creep back in, the self doubt, the worry until I almost broke from my position only to hear a strangers voice say, "Are you aware Ms. Anderson you have set many a precedent tonight?"

She answered simply saying, "No, of what do you speak?"

"For a first time Trainer you have set the highest amount paid for a prospective slave. In addition, no subject has been trained in a shorter period of time and been sold not only on her first presentation but with such spirited bidding as I have never seen before. It is a record sale which reflects extremely well upon not only you but also on the house of "The Illusions", as Mr. Charles beamed like a proud poppa.

"If you will bring the gurl, we have paperwork to settle and then we will present Gabrielle to her new owners." It was all a daze as I stood by the three of them, signatures required by the auction house, my Trainer, the owner and last by myself as Ms Anderson explained to me again the terms. How, if after my initial service it would be up to my owners to ask for yet a second extension or if I was free to once again go back to the auction block.

As I forced myself to keep my fingers from trembling as I signed my name, I saw out of the corner of my eyes, the bottom of the contract and the figure of $250,000 for me, a staggering figure. After everything was signed, I was accompanied by my Trainer to a small room, as she told me, "Turn Gabrielle." I did so with dignity and grace as she removed my choker and replaced it with a white collar, a silver heart in the middle with the initials of my new owners upon it.

The door was opened and there was the couple who had treated me with such kindness. I got yet another smile from the two as Ms. Anderson said, "Sir, Miss I present Gabrielle, your new slave." With that I walked slowly up, keeping my eyes lowered, kneeling, presenting myself and then saying softly, "I pray my service to both of you will bring not only honor to your house but happiness to your hearts."

I was rewarded with the words "Rise dear Gabrielle. Before we leave I want you to hear something and to know why we purchased you." I did so, keeping my gaze downward as I heard her begin to speak anew saying, "Gabrielle has shown me through two weeks of training that of all the submissives, of all the individuals who have passed through the house "The Illusions" that through her spirit, through her determination, through her heart she desires to serve with ever ounce of her being and I am honored to be her Trainer. It is signed, Kendra Anderson."

I could not help it, the tears swam in my eyes, the words more beautiful than anything I could ever have heard and I prayed that my new owners understood the affect they had on me. It was only then I realized how much they understood when the husband said, "Ms. Anderson, a word if I may?"

She walked forward, a beautiful vision as she stood beside me and he continued to speak saying, "We have one request for you. We paid a great deal of money for your first foray into the world of being a Trainer and we want to insure we got our moneys worth."

My Trainer looked a bit confused as the wife laughed, walking up, her eyes smiling. "What my husband is trying to say is that we want you to make sure for us that everything is in working order. We ask that you take her for one more night and then that you bring us our newest acquisition and join us for dinner tomorrow evening which I'm sure Gabrielle will most adequately serve, won't you pet?"

"Yes Milady, most happily I will", and the smiles in the room were only exceeded by the whimpers, moans and cries of ecstasy in the bedroom that night as I showed my thanks to the amazing woman who had taught me that if you believe, all things are possible.

THE END

I have recently begun to write again after time spent away. I would very much appreciate your feedback, your thoughts and your votes so that I might make my words come alive for the reader, arousing both the mind and the libido. Thank you for reading...shy smile.

12