What Price My Mother?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers

"Yes, mother, perhaps now is the time; cum for me NOW."

She shook violently and screamed, an almost animal howl. Her body shuddered, then went rigid before she screamed again as her climax peaked. Then she sobbed loudly as she came down from this monumental orgasm.

I allowed her a short time to recover, then said, "Excellent, mother, you have all the attributes of a submissive slut. Now, let's see if you fuck as well as you frig yourself. Get on your hands and knees while I fuck you like the bitch you are."

She needed no further instruction, but knelt on the bed, her legs drawn up under her and her head on the pillow, her bottom projecting into the air, her pussy waiting, almost eagerly, to be impaled by my cock. And my cock, now like a steel bar, was impatient to plunder her depths, although I realised that, so soon after her huge orgasm, she probably wouldn't last long.

I shucked off the remainder of my clothes and crawled up the bed, positioning myself with my cock just touching my mother's pussy lips, and stroked it up and down her shimmering slit. She squealed in excitement, trying to press herself backward onto me, but I had more torment for her first. I continued to stoke her drooling pussy, and pushed just the head into her entrance. She again tried to push back, begging me to, "Give me your cock, please, Sir, please take me and make me scream. I want you so much."

I knew I wouldn't last long, either, and with one rapacious thrust, I skewered her quivering quim. Her answering screams were partly surprise, partly pain but mainly the thrill of a rigid cock plundering her needy cunt.

I stroked in and out, long, slow shafting, burying myself as far as possible into the velvety depths of her love tunnel. My mother's screams turned to deep moans of desire, thrusting herself back onto me to gain the maximum penetration.

I changed direction slightly, a new angle of attack moving over the front wall of her vagina, finding her G spot, and I also leaned over her back, pinching and twisting her nipples. Now concentrating on short staccato thrusts, I caused her moans to revert to screams as she approached the edge of sanity. "Please, please, please, fuck me, fuck me harder, make me cum, please, do me—oh godgodgodgod, fuckfucfuckfuck."

She writhed and thrashed under me, a monumental orgasm gaining strength and about to tear her apart. I was responding in kind as my cock swelled and was grasped by my mother's clenching silky sheath. The force of my load built in my balls and exploded through my cock, deep into my mother's tunnel.

That was enough to tip her over the edge and her every muscle went rigid. Even her breathing stopped for almost ten seconds. Her orgasm exploded within her like an elemental force and she screamed in pleasure. Violent spasms blossomed from her cunt throughout her body in a wave of overpowering sensation. Again and again she jerked beneath me, her vagina clenching at me fiercely as her pleasure boiled through her.

We rolled apart and I propped on one elbow, watching her as her breathing slowed and she came down from the heights of her orgasm. She looked at me through hazy eyes and smiled with a warmth approaching adoration.

"Now, Suzie, I have one further instruction for you. You are to ..."

"Yes, oh yes," she forestalled me and slid down the bed, using her soft warm tongue to thoroughly clean my cock, adding a little extra excitement as she licked slowly around my balls.

"Kiss me, mother," I demanded, and she returned, humming with joy and did as she was told, a hot, wet, open mouthed kiss which I returned in kind. We shared the taste of the remains of our combined juices and her tongue worked passionately in my mouth as I gently squeezed a rigid, engorged nipple.

"I think we need a shower, Suzie; there should be just enough room for you to wash my back."

"Ooh yes, and there's lots of other places for me to wash too," she giggled, and squealed as I gave her a satisfying slap across her wiggling bottom.

The shower was long and hot and highly tactile, and only ended when we ran out of hot water. I particularly enjoyed soaping her curvy bottom and sweet pliable tits, and she showed her enjoyment too. I worked a hand up between her cheeks, and having her bend over, I also ran my tongue up around her arsehole rimming her and pushing just inside. This was greeted with squeals of delight and moans for more.

"I'm definitely planning to use your arse, mother; I can hardly resist the temptation right now."

"Oh Sir, I beg you, will you please take me slowly. That bastard, Reg used to like my arse, but he just thrust in and it hurt like fire. I beg you to ..."

I was quick to reassure her. "Don't worry, Suzie, we need some time to prepare—some stretching exercises so you'll be ready for me when the time comes."

"Ooh, thank you so much, Brett," and she rewarded me by bending and kissing my cock with slow burning enthusiasm.

We dried each other off with thick, thirsty bath towels, stopping occasionally to kiss or caress a particularly enticing part of the other's body. As we finished, I said, "Now, I'm very hungry mother; put on a nice light dress and go make me something to eat."

She obeyed without hesitation and with a spring in her step suggesting devotion and enthusiasm. She moved quickly, bending deliberately to provide a glorious picture of her deliciously curved butt under the soft, floaty fabric of her sundress. I couldn't resist, and slapped her hard across her cheeks, generating sweet screams of pain laced passion.

Over time, we established a smooth, mutually advantageous living arrangement. My mother never lost her submissive needs and I gained great satisfaction from her willingness to do whatever I demanded, when I demanded it. I greatly enjoyed playing with her, to bring her to the edge of orgasm, allowing her to cum only after hearing the words I wanted to hear. To hear her humiliate herself by unashamedly begging me in the most graphic terms to fuck her arse, to spank her harder, to pinch and twist her tits, or just to take her and make her scream for release.

We also enjoyed long, slow, sensual lovemaking, with plenty of foreplay to get her worked up into a noisy frenzy of lust. And I had helped myself to her soft, curvy arse after using plenty of lube and stretching her. First with one, then with two fingers and eventually with a tapered dildo. My mother went crazy during this exercise; terrified at first, she found the gentle introduction of my approach to anal sex both highly arousing and something that played on her need to be humiliated.

Reminding her to relax her sphincter muscle, I entered her and thrust slowly all the way into her anal passage. My mother went wild. She pushed back, begging me for more and begging me to take her harder. When I told her to play with her clit, she exploded almost immediately with my cock gripped in her smooth, deliciously tight tunnel. Her legs were over my shoulders, and they drummed on my back as she thrashed and screamed in her ecstasy. That was infectious, and it brought me to my climax as I filled her arse with my spend.

Mum also developed a rape fantasy which I was happy to help her indulge.

A typical incident occurred one evening when I slipped out of the back door, put on a balaclava and rang the front door bell. Mum answered and I pushed my way in.

"What are you doing ... what do you want?" she gasped.

"You, bitch. You strut around flaunting your tits at me, almost begging to get fucked. Now it's going to happen."

"No ... no, you can't, I won't let you," she screamed, lashing out at me.

"You don't have any choice, whore. Now get your clothes off, or I'll rip them off you."

She went for my face, fortunately protected by the balaclava, screaming abuse at me. I grabbed her wrists and twisted her arms up her back, limiting her defensive options. "Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"Go to hell, motherfucker." I appreciated the irony.

"Yeah, bitch—I'd love to fuck my mother; she's got the most gorgeous tits, and looks at least ten years younger than her age."

"Bullshit."

"Okay, tart, you asked for it," and grabbing her tee, I ripped it up the front, then tore it down her arms. She continued to scream abuse until I spun her round and undid the clasp on her bra. It fell off, revealing her "gorgeous tits", their nipples already hard with anticipation.

"Well, looky here—something's really turning you on," and I pinched her nipples hard, twisting and pulling them for maximum effect.

I could see she found it almost impossible to keep up her pretend resistance, and I pulled her into my arms, kissing her hard. She continued a half-hearted struggle, but I trickled my fingers into her ears and stroked down behind them to her neck. That was enough, and she returned my kiss, warm, wet and insistent.

"Take me, Brett, take me hard, please, Sir, you've got me so hot I can only think of your big hard cock drilling into me and making me explode, seeing all the colours of the rainbow while I orgasm.

I tore off my clothes in double quick time as my mother removed her jeans and panties. "How do you want me, Sir?"

"On your back, mother, spread your legs wide and hold your ankles as close to your ears as they will go."

She obeyed with a moan of excitement and I saw her pink, shaved pussy starting to ooze love juice, the lips opening, waiting to be plundered.

I deferred her pleasure momentarily by kneeling between her legs and licking gently at first, then more firmly from her perineum upwards, lingering briefly at her clit. She screamed in pleasure, begging me, "Please, Sir, don't tease me too much, I want you in me so bad."

"Patience, you horny slut, I'm going to get you even more heated up, so when I slip into your eager cunt, I'll get the full benefit of your heat and you'll get all the cock you're going crazy for."

I nibbled at her engorged clit and she moaned, making incoherent sounds of pleasure and lust. Then I moved forward and lodged my cock at the entrance to her cunt. "Tell me, slut, what do you want?"

"Aargh, oh god, just fuck me, please, please just fuck me hard, make me scream, I need it so much, I ..."

Her words were cut short by a scream as I thrust the full length of my cock into her thoroughly lubricated pussy.

This was no time for finesse. I plunged in forcefully, keeping up a fierce pace, knowing that, at times like this, she needed it hard and fast; and so did I. I pinched her tits, pulling and twisting her nipples, adding to the screams. The thought flashed through my mind, 'I'm raping my mother' but any guilt was washed away by her pleas for more.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god; fuck me, Brett, fuck me. Take me as hard as you can. Make me cum. Make me wash your cock with my juices. Make me ... aargh."

Neither of us wanted a long, slow love-making, and our climaxes rose fast. Mother's cunt muscles gripped and massaged me as I thrust in and out and her screams rose in a crescendo. I could feel my cum boiling in my balls, ready to blast into her sucking cunt, and we reached orgasm together with howls and screams of delight.

"That'll teach you to flaunt your tits at me, bitch. Do it again and you'll get the same treatment."

"Oh thank you, Sir; is that a promise?"

And then our world lurched again. Mum and I had been out shopping for some filmy lingerie and new revealing dresses for her; she excused this on the grounds that she wanted to display herself to me in sensual and revealing outfits.

We'd barely been home ten minutes when there was a persistent banging on the front door. Puzzled, I walked towards it, then froze in anger. "Open this fucking door or I'll fucking break it down." Unmistakeably the voice of Reg Rainbird.

"Mum, go into the lounge and if he gets in, ring the cops. Listen, and I'll give you a signal."

Her eyes were wide with fear but she dashed to the lounge and slammed the door.

The thumping on the front door continued, and I opened it cautiously. He stood there, enveloped in a mixture of body odour, bad breath and alcohol fumes. But this wasn't the Reg from twelve months ago. He looked to have collapsed in on himself, his face was blotchy and sunken, his body more frail, his eyes bloodshot and almost closed. He shoved at the door.

"Let me in, you son of a bitch—and ain't that the truth," he spluttered. "I want my woman back and I'm taking her with me now."

"Got the $25,000 I paid, have you, Reg?" but my sarcasm made no impact.

"If she doesn't come out here, I'm coming in to get her." I wasn't surprised when he pulled a large, ugly looking knife, and I yelled "NOW" at the top of my voice.

Reg gave another shove, and, catching me a little off balance, he stumbled into the hallway, waving the knife. In turn, I grabbed a marble statue of a naked woman from the hall stand (mum had insisted it looked just like her and it had become one of our "in jokes") and using all my strength, I smashed it down on Reg's forearm. There was a satisfying crack and an even more satisfying scream from Reg as he dropped his knife.

"You dead cunt," he screamed, "you've broken my fucking arm."

I kicked the knife away. "Okay, Reg; still want to take me on?"

He backed away, stumbling for the door and groaning in pain when I heard a beautiful sound. Police sirens getting rapidly closer.

"Bastards," he yelled, "I'll make you pay for this."

He tried to open the door the wrong way and cannoned his injured arm into the door jamb. His scream was even louder this time, and was answered by a reassuring knock from two large cops wanting to know what was going on.

I told them the story, pointing out the knife on the floor while Reg enriched my vocabulary of profanity. However, when I told them his name, the police officers looked unexpectedly interested.

"Reg Rainbird?" said the more senior officer. "Well, well, well; we've been looking for you for a while, Reg. Get the ambulance, Joe," he said to his partner. "Well get him to hospital under guard and have a little chat with him later."

Mum had come out of the lounge; she looked white and shaken and explained her relationship with Reg.

"Thank you, Mrs Rainbird," the senior officer started, but mum jumped in quickly.

"No, I never want to be known by that name again. Now I'm Ms McIntyre, my maiden name," and the police officer apologised.

"Apologies, Ms McIntyre; we'll need you and your son to make formal statements, and you'll also need to appear as witnesses when the case comes to court."

We acknowledged this, an ambulance arrived and Reg was escorted away, still venting his feelings about mum and me.

I turned to mum who was still shaking and took her in my arms. "He's gone, mum, and if there is any justice he'll go down for a long stretch. I don't think we'll be bothered by him again."

She looked at me, the fear gradually draining out of her eyes. "Please, Brett, please take me to bed and just hold me. Keep me secure from all the demons that came back into my mind. I know I'm safe in your arms."

We did just that; my mother slept snuggled close to me finding sanctuary in my arms, making soft little contented noises.

The finale to this saga was bizarre and brutal. A few days later, we had another visit from the same police patrol.

"Mr Bowman, Ms McIntyre, I have to tell you that Reg Rainbird has died in the remand centre. I don't know how to put this gently, but he was murdered by other inmates and we suspect it was a contract killing."

"Thank you for telling us," I responded, "but I hope you won't think us too callous if we don't break down and cry over his loss."

The officer smiled, and as I escorted him out, I asked, "Just so I know, can you tell me how it happened?"

"Not nice. Apparently, he had a piece of rag stuffed in his mouth, and we think four other people grabbed him and smashed his head into a brick wall, more than once. It crushed his skull. No-one else saw it, or is prepared to admit to having done so, and the security cameras were inconclusive."

I decided not to give mum the gory details, and she didn't want to know. "Honey, please don't think badly of me," she said, "and I wouldn't wish anyone dead, but I have to admit I am relieved he's out of our lives forever."

"Mum, seeing what that bastard did to you, you wouldn't be normal if you thought any other way."

A warm, wet and very passionate kiss told me she could come to terms with what had happened.

We went out to dinner later as a form of "celebration"; release might be more appropriate. My mother looked stunning; she dressed in a figure hugging gown in a rich deep green silk jersey. It had a rolled halter neck but completely bare shoulders. Cut just a fraction above knee height, it gave her the opportunity to show off her gorgeous legs. Three inch heels and seamed stockings completed the ensemble with her makeup striking but not overdone. It was all I could do to keep my hands off her; she knew it and revelled in my close attention.

Dinner was great success, and mum had a glass or two of champagne, which made her mellow and giggly. As soon as we got home, she turned to me, saying, "Please, my gorgeous son, take me to bed and love me."

"You are a dreadful woman, trying to seduce her innocent son into sexual excesses."

"Yes," she purred, "and I feel no shame about doing just that."

We headed for the bedroom and she jumped into my arms, kissing me and making highly suggestive comments about what we should do next.

"Okay, mother, strip for me, slowly, then bend over the back of the chair so I can give your unprotected bottom some appropriate treatment for making sexual advances to your son."

Her striptease was an incitement to riot as she teased me, removing the dress as if it was a second skin. She stood for a minute, trembling with barely suppressed desire and watching me through half-closed, smoky eyes.

"Please Sir, please spank me until I scream and the heat runs riot through my pussy and makes me ready for your beautiful cock."

I knew exactly what dose would bring about the expected result, and spanking hard over her sweet, curvy cheeks, the red flush was matched by her squeals and screams. Her wriggling and moaning told me when we'd reached the right temperature and I pulled her up and into my arms.

"Well, mother, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Her voice was deep and needy. "Please Sir, please Brett, just fuck me. Make me cum, for you. Make me cum all over your cock. Make me your sex slave—just take me, now."

Being more than happy to oblige, I ordered my mother to straddle me and ride me to orgasm. She laughed with delight and desire and as I fell onto my back, she jumped onto the bed beside me and threw one leg across me, poised over the tip of my rigid, throbbing tool.

"Like this, sweetheart?" she queried, mischievously, and I could barely get out a strangled "Yes" before she slid me into her hot, quivering love tunnel and forced herself down, impaling her body on my eager weapon.

I thrust up into her as she pushed down, then she changed to slide backwards and forwards and rotating her hips for maximum penetration and pleasure. She rode me hard, exciting both of us, and bent forward, her swinging tits brushing against my chest.

Her words became jumbled, with the sounds seeming to come directly from her pulsating cunt, and we both convulsed and shook with the almost overwhelming ecstasy of our forbidden, incestuous mating. I revelled in her screams and moans of pleasure, and she clung to me, her nails digging into my shoulders and her body seeming to want to meld into mine.

The pressure rose for both of us. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me, forcefully, trying to get as much of myself into her as I could. She kissed me hard, then bit my bottom lip, her passion now nearly out of control. Then her control broke and she threw herself upright, giving an ululating wail of release as her orgasm overwhelmed her. All my resistance had faded, too and I howled in triumph as my cum flooded through me and into my mother, offering her my essence that she welcomed with every fibre of her being.

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers