What Price Power? Ch. 08

Story Info
How to train your whore...
2.4k words
4.6
27.5k
8

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning did not start well.

He was starting to wonder if he could stand Rosie's voice. Then again after today she could be gagged, or taught to shut up. He actually would enjoy that, string her up and every word she uttered earning her a lash across that pink skin. How long would it take her to understand that? How much of her body would be covered in red streaks? How much would she sob and wail as leather hit her skin?

The dress had not fit her, she was taller, more curvaceous, so he had told her to wear the night clothes till they arrived. No one would see her. She had spent the time explaining in detail what gowns she wanted. He spent the time imaging what he would do. He would still take her to the work room. He would take her there, hearing her scream as Mina had. She wouldn't be wearing Mina's gown, then again Mina hadn't worn it long that night.

She finally shut up as they rode into the estate, suddenly greed lit the washed out blue eyes, "Oh it's so big.. and pretty?" A simpering giggle, "I bet your wife must adore the gardens."

He put on his court manners, "Alas with all the upheaval I have had to delay the joys of wife and heirs. Choices have been rather limited."

Her smile was almost predatory, she was counting herself as a possible wife and judging just how much she could get from him. That was it, he had wanted more time to prepare a perfect introduction, but the noble bitch, As all her ilk she cared nothing for anyone or anything save gold. She would not think twice of ridding herself of an unwanted babe if it meant she could have a better.. more wealthy match. She would sleep with any man who offered her trinkets. She would abandon home, husband and son for some one who was a little more powerful. Or she would have. Rosie would never leave this estate.

He dropped all pretense as he entered the house, grabbing her by the arm and half dragging her, "Come along Rosie, time for your new life."

"My name is Lady Vylana. And you are hurting me you brute. When I tell my parents..."

"Your mother is dead. Your father remarried and lives on her estate in another country. He won't be returning and hasn't bother looking for his former wife's bastard."

Rosie coughed and sputtered and tried to pull lose, "Let me go you beast! You lying beast!"

He whirled and slapped her full across the face, a white hand print for a moment that then turned bright red, "I am a beast, but I am not lying. You are now Rosie, and you are my whore. I will fuck your mouth, cunt and ass, I will turn your skin black and blue, I will make you crawl like a animal and beg me to use you."

Now her eyes held fear and she started to shake and struggle more, he simply dragged her into the work room, half tossing her toward the middle then locking the door. She had stumbled and fallen, now trying to crawl backward away from him. He snagged one ankle and pulled her back to the middle. She was shrieking already and cursing him like a low born farm brat. The night robe had come undone and was easy to tear off her, a hand at the throat of the thin under gown had it ripping down the middle.

"I see I will have to teach you how to bathe properly." He pinched some of the woolly blond fleece between her legs and pulled sharply, "At least the blond hair is natural. I don't have to arrange for it to be bleached regularly. But these curls will be stripped off. "

Rosie had shrieked and was trying to protest, trying to kick and fight, it amused him for a few moments to allow it. Then he flipped her over using shreds of the nightgown to bind her hands to knees forcing her to kneel on the floor, head down and ass in the air. He let her scream and rage at him as he walked toward a table, stripping his clothing slowly. His cock was already half hard just thinking of what he was going to do.

"I think that the first thing I will address is that mouth. Rather the sounds coming out of it. The sooner you learn I don't want to hear you talk the better." He found a leather strap meant to hold one of the training dummies to the wall, a long thick strap he slapped it against his hand. The sound causing Rosie to look at him, eyes widening at his nudity and trying to escape again, useless really with how he had her bound.

More cursing and he straddled her, his legs keeping her from rolling to her side and giving him a perfect angle to start decorating her plump white ass. Two blows, one on each cheek made her scream, now that sound he would allow. Then the torrent of high pitched squeals as she compared him to every base animal she knew. For each word the leather strap descended and the room was filled with the slap of leather against skin and her rage. Then the words became to sobs and moans, he ceased and admired the now red striped ass that wiggled below him. Reaching down to stroke and squeeze. "Done? "

More shrieking, he smiled and resumed turning her ass into a checkered landscape of pain. As soon as she stopped talking, he stopped. The moment she started he started, five more times before Rosie figured out how to hold her tongue. His cock was hard now and he moved to kneel behind her, "So Rosie.. how many farm boys have you let plow your slit? " She shook her head and he slapped her already reddened ass cheek, "Don't lie to me. You are noble born, nothing but a slut who spreads her legs for any cock that comes along."

More sobs and head shaking side to side. He rubbed the thick head of his cock through her folds, somewhat surprised to find her slick not dry as he thought. He drove hard into her and savored the wail of agony, but nothing blocked his way, tight, but not pristine. "Still want to convince me you aren't a whore Rosie? Then again, you want to convince me you are. Because THIS is the only use I have of you." He punctuated the word with a violent thrust. "Your cunt, your ass, your mouth, the only purpose they have is to milk my cock. The only purpose you have to to be fucked by me. Isn't that right Rosie?"

Again she shook her head sobbing, "Vylana..." whimpered out.

He slammed deep into her, "Don't tell me I picked out the stupidest whore in the country? Your name is Rosie. Unless I decide to rename you something else." Each thrust brought a dull moan of pain from her, she ceased struggling so he reached down and released the bindings, rolling her onto her back.

This was how he had first taken Mina, none of the fighting. Just her sprawled on the floor with his cock buried in her cunt. She had fought to stay quiet, but eventually moaned and screamed. Rosie had a dull dazed look to her, his satisfaction would not be in reliving the past he realized. Besides she was plump and pale on the floor, Mina had been sleek and golden. A hand in her hair brought her up as he pulled out of her, dragging her to her knees, "And if you get a silly idea like biting Rosie.. I will have you sucking off every dog and donkey in the town.. in the main square, your ass and cunt open for anyone or anything that wants to use them."

She cried, eyes red as he shoved his veined shaft into her mouth, forcing her to swallow, even as she gagged. A thumb hooked into the side of her jaw insured that even if she tried, biting wasn't much of an option. She was useless at it, he missed Mina's tongue tickling along his shaft, her hands on his balls. Her willingness if not eagerness.. After a few unhappy moments he released Rosie with a growl, "Damn it how can any whore be as useless as you? Can't even suck a cock? "

He dragged her to one of the tables, finding a vial of oil he had stored there and poured it over his engorged shaft, and bending her over the table let it dribble down her crack. "I'll bet this is one thing you haven't let the farm boys have yet." He half purred in her ear then with no warning, no preparation forced the head of his prick into the tight starburst of flesh. Oh she came alive wailing again and trying to flail about, Her body tightened on him trying to push him out and he sighed with pleasure. He fell into a rapid rhythm, not even noticing when she passed out and became limp. All he knew was heat and tightness, the tingling in his balls, the tightening and then.. a moment of heaven as his seed exploded forth and into the unwilling noble born bitch. Yes.. he would keep her after all.

But she would need more training. He dressed quickly, lifted her up and took her out to the barn, calling for all his off duty guards to come. A dunk into the cold water of a trough revived Rosie and he called for a stable boy to tie her so she knelt head sticking though the slats of a stall door. Setting a bucket beside her he smiled and patted her wet hair, "Since you need the practice I guess I will have to share at least a part of you."

Handing the captain of his guard a pouch of copper coins, "Give each guard one. They can use it to pay my new whore to suck them off. Afraid at the moment she isn't really even worth a copper..but one does have to pay whores something." The assembled guards laughed, "Mouth only.. touch her cunt or asshole and you will be gelded. And only when off duty, don't worry this stupid little bitch will take a few days to figure out how to drain a man dry. So everyone should get a turn."

He stepped back and looked at her with a smirk, "See if you learn this lesson faster than the last."

If she had an answer it was lost as the first coin fell into the bucket and a soldier was cramming a half hard prick into her mouth. He didn't have to play the game of paying her, but he wanted it in her mind.. that she was sucking men off for the coins, wanted her to be able to see the coins gather in the bucket and know that each one represented a man who had used her.

He leaned against the opposite wall and smiled, he didn't like sharing his toys usually, but in this case.. it was perfect, the would be lady, kneeling in a barn, a line of common soldiers waiting their turn to use her mouth.

________________________________________

Jenyse patted Mina's hand and smiled, "Calm down Little one, you will love the House. Well the part you will be staying in. It is the safest place in the city. And so many delights.. if you allow yourself to indulge."

Mina's eyes were fearful, she disliked the unknown, was still at odds from the near choking of the night before. She shifted nervously, wondering why the concubine had yet again intervened, lied to their Lord.. saved her?

Jenyse was reclined back against the cushions of the coach, "Reds, blues, greens.. dark, vivid colors I think, golden accents, regal.. you have the coloring. Dress you fit to be a princess, but the undergarments.. I think peach, lavender, cream, sage.. pastels, that will gleam against your golden skin. Nothing as harsh as black and white, nor as common as pink. Every woman wears pink in the thought of looking younger. Sheer silk and lace, lots of ribbons to be untied and unwoven, make him think of a gift to unwrap."

Mina shivered and looked away, Jenyse laughed, "Little one, he is going to use you, so it is best to encourage him to be more attentive to your needs. And get it out of your head that it is a bad thing to enjoy it. There is nothing at all wrong with enjoying a well hung man who has the stamina of a bull. At least once you train him to use that lovely bit of flesh the right way. Train him to want to hear you moan and sigh in pleasure. Train him to crave the feel of your hands tangled in his hair as his tongue plays merry hell with your sweet petals. You are in a very interesting place, he has stopped seeing you as just a body to use. He is starting to see you as someone that has a value beyond the bedroom.. or the dining room floor. Now.. entice him, and you may find his attentions toward you far more enjoyable."

Mina's frown and sigh made Jenyse roll her eyes, "Mina.. he is going to use you. Now.. do you want to just endure what ever whim takes his fancy? Or would you like to start controlling it? Start enjoying what he does to you? Start teaching him to please you and reward him for it? Because you have within you the ability to make your life far far easier."

Mina looked at her curious and wary, "I am just his apprentice, I can not control him."

"Oh Little one.. you are a gorgeous young woman, you already have his eyes following you when you walk across a room. A bit more sway, a smile, a glance.. and he would be at your feet. Would you rather have him eagerly pleasing you? Or just mindlessly fucking you? We will be getting you a new wardrobe this week, but you will also be getting some special lessons."

"Besides making it so he can sodomize me on our return?"

"Oh Little one.. when this week is done you will enjoy that I promise. That wonderful full feeling and knowing that you can make him clay in the palm of your hand. Someone taught you wrong, I intend to teach you again, only this time.. I will teach you to purr and coo and allow yourself to be pleasured. "

Mina was looking at her like she had gone insane.