What Price Power? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That flickering flame they had started was now a bonfire that threatened to turn her to ashes. Her slick cunt grabbed and suckled at his cock, greedy and hungry for his seed. She whimpered and begged the pair for her release, they seemed only to torment her and feed the fire even more. then she was ashes, no.. she was that bird.. burned to death then restored to the sky as fire incarnate. She felt that delicious energy running through her for long minutes even as the two stretched her out and curled against her. Sleep claimed her.

____________________________________

The prince paced the small garden in annoyance, the day had been a disaster. He had been treated like a child. The ride had exhausted him and given him time to think they were right. His impatience had terrified the lovely girl. She would fear coming near him now. The bath had revived him, returning to his chamber there had been a haunting music drifting from the next garden. Reminding him again of the girl and the fear in her eyes. Fear he had caused.

The laughter and muffled conversation had soured his solo meal. And now.. the sounds of pleasure had made his cock strain hard against his pants, and there was no relief to be had save at his own hand. But trying that had only made him think of her.. think of her fleeing..

Finally silence, he went to the lonely bed unhappy. Tomorrow he would ask for the lessons. Not for some unknown possible queen, but for her.. to turn that fear into something. To see those eyes looking at him with adoration? His cock stirred to life and he stroked himself slowly, thinking of her making the sounds that had drifted over the wall earlier. Thinking of him causing those sweet sounds. He shuddered and felt hot fluid flow over his hand.

12