What Price Power? Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked so young, he knew her to be of age, but how old he was not sure. How old had she been when someone had started training her to be a whore. She was skilled when he had found her, but not yet used up. There was still an odd reserve to her, a part of her she kept apart from everyone. Had she been agreeable? Had she had a choice? Had someone done to her what he had to Rosie? No.. she hadn't been broken just twisted against her nature. He reached a hand out and brushed fingers against her hair, as black as his own, but soft and heavy. She remained still, didn't tremble, didn't breathe. "It would have been a waste with you. Too many young magi were wasted to make life easier for nobles. We are better off without them now. You are better off."

He rose and her nervous eyes followed him as he returned to the bookcase, drawing out two more books. "Take these and that one to your room. Do not stay up to late. One turn after breakfast be in the workroom."

Before he left the room. "I have decided I will let you decide when you are ready for me to fuck your ass."

He smiled at the startled expression on her face, the deep blush of her cheeks. Oh yes he would enjoy this painless torment. And enjoy the sweet reward when it came. Now where would his concubine be?

______________________

The bathing chamber, warm and misty, she was reclined in the soaking tub, scent of lavender filling the air. He knew she was aware of his entrance, but didn't care to rouse yet. He slid a hand into her hair, just as soft, but not as heavy as Mina's. The fiery red was damp and darkened to a blood color. He gripped her hair and watched her eyes open. "Bathe me."

She rose and stepped out, moving to strip him slowly, teasing his skin with caresses and kisses, moving lower and lower till she knelt in front of him staring up at him with a hungry challenge. Lavender was not his normal scent, but why waste the hit water? He stepped into it and warmed it with the spell Mina had reminded him of. It was useful he would admit. Jenyse moved to his head and began washing his hair. He enjoyed the attention and relaxed as she massaged his scalp. Neither spoke, he had no need of it. She rinsed and combed out his hair, then joined him in the bath, he noticed that she had brought a tray with razor and soap on it. closing eyes and allowing her to shave him. He wondered if he could ever trust Mina to this task.

No. he wanted to bathe Mina one night, run soapy hands over her skin and make her sigh. There was a trick with a natural sponge against the clit that could make a woman dance and cry out... Speaking of he noticed his cock hardening in spite of the hot water and relaxation. Jenyse was doing far more than shaving him. He half smiled and decided to let her do the work. Unlike the little crying mess in the basement cell, his concubine knew exactly how to please him.

He felt her shift and then his cock was being squeezed by warm soft flesh, the water made faint waves that brushed against his skin while she rode him. Long moments he allowed her to ride him, then lifted her off him, moving her to kneel against the other side of the tub, perfect rounded ass in the air, gleaming with the oiled water. No warning, no preparation he speared the small puckered orifice. "Seeing as I have decided to let Mina choose when I can do this to her." He felt the slight stiffening, "You will just have to stand in for her."

The oiled water gave some lubrication, enough for him to slide in and out of her. Water splashed onto the tiled floor and he gripped the red hair in his hand, pulling her back toward him. She was panting and shaking when he finally spilled his seed into her. He sat back for a moment and watched her regain her composure, stepping out from the tub and reaching for a towel to wrap around herself. "No." She looked at him questioningly.

"You are not done bathing me." He smiled, she was not going to enjoy the night as much as he.

______________________

The young prince was exasperated, the command had been simple but the damn woman was not making it easy. He had been told to strip her. He could do that, even if he wasn't a ladies maid. No.. she shifted, moved away, turned her back, sighed, yawned, walked off...

He looked to the elderly woman that was his teacher of the evening. There was amusement in the old eyes. "Tell her to hold still."

"Why boy? So you can go and paw her clothes off with the skill of a drunken nursemaid?"

He blinked at the rebuff, what was he suppose to be doing? He was told to strip her, to do that he had to unfasten the clothing and she wasn't having it. A clap of hands and he looked back to the teacher. Another man entered, He walked in and bowed to the teacher, "Matron?"

"Show the lad how to strip a woman, rather than paw at her."

The man smiled and turned walking over to the woman, he did not reach for her clothing. Rather he stroked her cheek and leaned forward, whispering into her ear. She tilted her head and was paying attention to him as she had not to the prince. The Brother moved to stand behind her, hand tickling her chin and throat, lips whispering against her ear. The prince felt his cock twitch at the parted lips and half closed eyes, a soft gasp. Hands moved lower, not reaching for fastenings, but brushing against sides, hips, hand resting on stomach and almost dancing with her against him.

He watched as she swayed and her breathing sped up, she was not bored now, nor trying to walk away. Fingers plucked at the ties and clothing fell to the floor piece by piece, but not the underwear.. the Brother was ignoring it for the moment. The hands stroked, caressed, danced against her smooth skin, pinching hidden nipples and then took a step back. The woman turned and began removing the last few items herself.

The prince was now very uncomfortable and wondered how the man was so composed standing there. The teacher looked to him, "You thought to just walk up and start ripping the clothing from her. Why did you think she would be interested in that? What did she have to gain from letting you bare her to the world? Did you expect her to bend over and spread her legs just because you wished it?"

"What does it cost you to speak softly, tell her what you find lovely about her, tell her how you wish to make her feel? What does it cost you to slide your hands over her skin and reassure her you can be the man she will enjoy? I am told you fancy the small wounded sparrow with black hair and jade eyes. I will tell you what your actions would have cost you. She would have stood still, frozen in fear. You could have taken every thread from her, pushed her to the table and she would have bent and allowed you to fuck her. But she would always fear you, hate you, she would be withdrawn from you. She would not say no, but it would still be little more than rape."

His cock was limp now, his face draining of color. She was right, he had not asked, not tried to persuade, he had done little more than attack. He mumbled an apology for the first time realizing how arrogant his actions had been. What if it had been the little one? He was doing this to become the lover she needed and here he was mistreating another. He hung his head in shame.

He resolved to start taking these lessons in earnest, to ask what he needed to do. Not just assume he could do what he wanted. He looked up as another woman entered while the first left with the man. "Strip her."

He nodded and walked over smiling, she was pretty, most were here, such lovely dark eyes, the finest chocolate, sweet and glossy. "You have beautiful eyes my dear. What is your name?"

12