What Price Power? Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out into a larger hall and into a strange room, tables, bookcases filled with books and objects she couldn't begin to give names to. The floor was inlaid stone, an ornate starburst design in the very middle... a round room she realized, huge windows looked out. By day this room would be bright and airy. But now it was closed in feeling, cold, hollow. She looked at the Lord in confusion. "Why?"

She shivered at his smile, "Because you have the right appearance and are of no real value to anyone."

"My parents..."

"Were about to sell you off. One less mouth for them to feed. True they might miss the few silver you would have brought." He scrutinized her, "Maybe if you prove worth it I can send them a gift in return for their recent...loss. I do need to start taking more of an interest in the villagers. If you don't please me... you have a younger sister who looks much like you and will be of age come next harvest. If I become bored I may simply have her collected as well."

Jessa was horrified, "What do you want?"

He released the braid and walked to a table pouring wine for himself, "I want what I had, but can not have now. So I will make do with you. You have only one purpose anymore. To do what ever I wish you to do. If I tell you to bend over the nearest table, you will do so. If I tell you to kneel and suckle me. You will do so. Do you understand?"

Jessa shook her head and turned looking at the doors. They were barred.

"She stood there, and made a deal with me. I could have used her and cast her aside. But she had a value to me. Now will you have a value? Or should I just use you and cast you to my guards to train for a whore house?"

She backed away from him, "You can't do this."

"He stepped toward her in two strides grabbing the braid and tugging her so hard to him she fell against him. A hand at the neck of the gown, a tearing sound and her skin prickled at the chill. "I can do what ever I want. And what I want tonight is to fuck you senseless on this floor.

Jessa started to struggle, tried to pull her braid free, tried to slap at him. But he was far larger than her, far stronger. He tore the dress from her with ease and she stood bare and crying before him. He released the braid for a moment and she tried again to run. A blow hit her head, hard enough to daze her for a moment. Another snicker of amusement, "Well you are least a bit more lively than Rosie."

Again the braid was grabbed and wrapped about her neck this time. She struggled wildly, choking herself in the process, then when she was out of breath and energy she fell to her knees. "Much more spirit. You might not be nearly as boring. Stay still or the first lesson I will have for you is just how much pain a body can endure."

She knelt, head down and panting, shaking with the horror of what was happening. She wanted to rise and run, but that threat... the delight in the voice. He wanted her to fight. He wanted to inflict pain on her. He was going to rape her. And there was nothing she could do about it at the moment.

He drank the rest of the wine, watching as emotions played across her face, the new toy was far from broken. But surprise was holding her still, in a moment she would again try and run. This time toward the windows. He had another lesson waiting for her there. He stripped most of his clothing, only his breeches remained. He turned to lay the rest of the garments on the table, remembering Mina laying there less than a candle mark before. Tomorrow he would again be able to enjoy her fully. Once the worst of his darkness was burned away.

Bare feet slapped against the polished stone of the floor, bare hands hit glass and he strode over to her again grabbing her easily. Forcing her to look out to the garden below. A special... event was being held there. Half the reason for his drugging Mina into oblivion. His guards had Rosie below, and for the first night were able to use her however they chose. She would be theirs till spring when he would arrange for her to be sent to one of the southern brothels. There her coloring and by then skills would make her highly coveted. "Are you so sure you wish to leave? That is Rosie... I grew bored of her. My guards would welcome a second whore to train."

Jessa felt herself going limp, what were they? Oh sweet goddess where they all really going to use that poor woman? And what were they doing to her? She grew up on a farm, she understood sex and what happened. But... one of the men was shoving himself into the blonds mouth. Another was under her, a third was mounting her in the manner of an animal. Jessa's mouth fell open and eyes widened. As she began to understand exactly how they were using the stranger below.

He dragged her back to the center of the room, she didn't fight against him. Just stood quivering and pale as he walked around her, gently touching her, "Obey me, please me and I will reward you. Disobey me and you will regret it. Understand?"

She sniffled and nodded.

"Kneel."

She slid to the chilly floor, looking at the design. It was ornate, tiny bits of different stones were perfectly aligned with one another, not even a crack to feel. A hand between her shoulder blades made her flinch, then pushed her forward. She was kneeling on the floor. Something shimmered on the stones, only then did she realize she was crying. His hands were roaming over her body. A shriek as a large hand slapped loudly against one buttock. "That is for running the first time." Another stinging blow, "And that for fighting me." The third made her bite her lip, "And for running the second time."

It hurt. Not since she was a youngster had she been whipped, even then it was her mother and had never been this painful. Tears fell to the floor and so distracted in her misery she didn't at first realize that something probed between her legs, pushing against her nether lips. No... she couldn't... Trying to lunge forward, she felt his hands grabbing her waist. Then pain, it burned and tore, no attempt to let her adjust, to take it slow. He pounded into her and she shrieked till she was hoarse.

He could almost believe it was Mina, from the back at least, more solid, not the same even gold, the skin was not as flawless. Nor as soft. But her cunt was tight, trying to push him out with each stroke, a virgin after all. He hadn't been sure when she had been so bold at the dance. When she ceased fighting him as much he grabbed the braid and used it to pull her back against him. The other hand roamed over her body, the hand prints would bruise. A thumb pressed against the puckered opening of her ass, from the shock she had shown at Rosie's impalement this had never occurred to her. And he didn't care if he hurt her, still that could wait for another night. Tonight he wanted... He closed his eyes, remembering again Mina struggling beneath him. Not to escape, but to find a way to relieve the agony he was inflicting on her. Remembered the sobs and cries, remembered... Bliss... it was a sweet painful bliss as he felt himself explode in her tight channel. Pushing hard against the swollen cervix, it was painful to her he knew, but to him, being buried so deep in the tender cunt was exquisite to him.

He let her go, rolling her over onto her back. He leered down at her, her face was flushed and tear stained, she tried to curl up only to have him slap her left breast. "Stay still." She would obey him he knew, at least for the moment. He went back to the table, grabbing the decanter and pouring the dark red wine, turning to admire the sight on the floor again. So very close to what he remembered. "Get up."

Jessa wobbled to her feet, she hurt with every movement. "Go to the window." She walked gingerly toward the place he pointed out. That poor girl was still below. a different position, different men she thought. Oh goddess if one had hurt then what must she be suffering. She felt herself being pushed against the small ledge. Again the thick cock was probing at her slick folds. She whined and begged him to stop. Feeling him pushing back into her, "If your cunt is too sore I could always use your ass or mouth."

He had to be joking, and his... thing was slick with fluid from both of them, and she strangled a scream as he drove deeper into her. Her body cramped and twisted, she panted trying to just endure it, he couldn't last for long. Below the blond woman was being passed to a new partner. Jessa had to be imagining that the woman was laughing. Had to be as the world grew darker.

The girl went limp beneath him, unresistant now, maybe she wouldn't be as interesting as he had thought. Then again... he toyed with the idea of sodomizing her. No he wanted her awake for that. Instead he lifted her and flopped her down on the table with little care. He could use his memory of Mina to finish. Bathe, then join the object of his infatuation in bed. With a grunt he withdrew and let his seed spurt across the girls red buttocks.

Dressing he threw her over his shoulder and returned her to her cell. The woman he had found was waiting to clean her up. The old woman had lived a hard enough life to have no care for anything anymore but her own comfort. She would make a perfect jailer

__________________________

Mina was confused when she was awoke. She couldn't remember coming to bed. Yet she was dressed in a soft nightshirt, not one of her bed gowns. She was warm and comfortable, cradled in arms, the scent told her it was the Lord, his breath still even and his body relaxed. She had been in the workroom, the tea! Had he drugged her? But... her body had no aches, no tenderness that would have told her of his use. She was dressed as was he. The lord murmured and brushed a sleepy kiss against her forehead.

Eyes opened slowly and he smiled at her, "Lovely as the dawn after a storm and sweet as the first taste of sin."

She blinked at him. More so as his hand rested against her cheek, fingers tenderly stroking along her hairline. "You were more stressed than I thought. Or the tea far too strong. But you are so adorable in sleep I can not be regretful at the abrupt ending to our lesson. " He leaned forward to kiss her tenderly, no insistence or demand in it. Jenyse's words came back to her, she could enjoy the act even if she did not like the person. This was... nice actually. She was still relaxed, warm and comfortable. He was merely kissing her. She found herself returning the kiss instinctively. Maybe Jenyse was right, enjoy what she could. Soon enough he would torture her, she knew it was his nature. And nothing acted for long against it's nature.

He was surprised at the timid reaction, hesitant, uncertain, then again... had he ever kissed her, been kissed in return by her? He took from her what he wanted. He should reward her, give her a reason to start relaxing around him. when he shifted and smiled playfully at her she stiffened. He kissed her neck, then scooted down, looking up at her worried expression with mischief in his eyes. "I can think of another kiss you might enjoy."

Pushing up her or rather his nightshirt and kissing her thighs, flicking his tongue against the very top of her cleft. She parted her legs obediently as he nudged at her. A tiny kiss on each thigh, a nip that made her jump but not enough for pain. a flick of his tongue against the tender flesh that made her gasp. He took his time, lashing attention on ever inch of her lower body, tickling her belly button one second, trailing tiny hips down her leg the next. Tormenting her clit out of hiding before invading her pussy, lapping at the nectar that flowed freely now. He felt her tension remaining, expecting him to attack her.

Instead he renewed his attention to her clit, suckling, teeth barely scraping it, tongue flickering against it. Her hips bucked up against him, she was shaking, but not in fear. When she finally cried out and clenched the blankets tightly in her hands he smiled, holding her till her body stopped quivering. He slid from the bed and scooped her up, "Bath, then we can get you your breakfast." She squeaked a bit in surprise as he headed toward the bathing chamber. Oh but he had plans for her and a sponge. And today she was going to be crying out in pleasure at least hourly.

Tonight his new whore had better be ready for his frustration.

12