What Really Happened?

Story Info
One night something wonderful happens to you.
938 words
3.88
8.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hear a knock upon the door and you wonder to yourself,

"Who could that be?" slowly you make your way to the door wondering who would be bothering you on your one night away from the kids in over a month... You slowly reach for the door and ask,

"Who is it?"

"Its me. Do you recognize my voice?"

You wrinkle your brow as you recognize the voice, but you still cannot place it. Reluctantly you open the door to see me standing there. A look of shock strikes your face as you realize who it is while at the same moment I move in and press my lips against yours forcefully and with passion you have not felt in a long time.

"How did you get here?" you ask in shock when we finally break the what seems like, hour long kiss...

"Never you mind, I'm here now" I say gently as I look deep into your beautiful eyes. I step in and close the door behind me and I grab your hand while walking to the couch. I sit down and pull you onto my lap and once again kiss you with the passion you had long since forgotten. Not breaking the kiss I slide my fingers up your shirt and pull it over your head, forcing us to break the kiss. With your bare breasts exposed I move my head to ravage them with my tongue. The waves of pleasure that sweep through your body are astounding... parts of you long dormant now awaken as your passion for me returns in one fell swoop. You wrap your arms around my bare head and ride the waves of pleasure I am bringing you with not but my tongue and mouth. After what seems like an eternity or maybe only a few moments, you cannot tell, you feel me pull away.

I lay you down upon the couch and spread your legs as I pull your shorts off of you. My face is instantly buried in a place many men have gone before but none have satisfied with such vigor. After another eternity of pleasure, rising this time from your loins, you are brought to a very powerful orgasm, the waves of pleasure wash over you like tsunamis in a hurricane upon a beach. More than once you clench and scream as you cannot contain yourself any more. Then upon one final shudder you think it may be over, it however is not.

I stand your juices running down my fingers and chin, and pull off my shirt and pull down my pants and boxers. I reach behind your head and pull your mouth to bear upon my cock and thrust forcefully into your mouth, fucking your head like a pussy. You enjoy every moment of it, as my thrusts get deeper and deeper until I am literally fucking your throat. Here is where I deposit my first load. Down your throat and into your gullet, causing you to gag once or twice, but you maintain yourself and swallow my whole gift. I pull out, still hard and dripping with cum. As I let your head go you fall back against the couch and I position myself between your legs and thrust my manhood into your waiting pussy, now drenched in your juices and some of my saliva.

Thrusting in a few times to lube myself up I slowly build up pace. Thrusting into your pussy, slowly moving my dick in and out, pressing into every ridge every bump and hitting them all just right. Tho I am not the biggest man you have ever had inside of you, your want of me, the desire to have me that which remained unanswered until just now makes the pleasure almost more than you can stand. At this point you have cum more than 4 times and you are about to hit a fifth. You look into my eyes and give me a silent nod. We both know what that means. We both know you want to be with me forever and if that means having my seed in your belly then so be it. I see this and start to let loose just as your fifth and most powerful orgasm yet hits.

You scream and moan with pleasure. As your nails dig into my back I feel myself hit the point of no return and thrust one... two... three... four more times into your pussy before unleashing a torrent of cum into your waiting loins. It feels like more than a cup of cum boiling from my balls as your pussy fills and then overflows with the amount that is put into it. Now both covered in sweat I roll over to hold you in the aftermath. I whisper into your ear,

"You are going to hate me when I tell you something..."

A concerned look goes over your face,

"What?"

"Its really going to bum you out..."

"What baby? Tell me anything please..."

"This has all been just a dream..."

My voice fades away as you wake from your sleep and look around. No one is there, no one but you is home. The children you remember are indeed at your mothers and you are all alone. You start to cry as you realize it never happened and probably never will, and as one of your tears passes by your mouth it hits something... you reach out to touch whatever it is and wipe it away... a single drop of cum is what you pull from your lip... was it just a dream? Was it?...