What’s Up, Doc

Story Info
A boring exam turns into MUCH more!
2.4k words
3.96
51.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fdkman
fdkman
2 Followers

Author's note: This story is completely fictional. My doctor is female but is not what one would say is 'fantasy inducing'. I hope you enjoy it.

*

I arrived at my doctor's office for my annual physical. For those of you who are not guys that includes a prostate exam. It's not the most fun part of the exam but it is necessary. After waiting a few minutes to be called I was led into the exam room. The nurse took my temperature, blood pressure and weight. She noted these on her pad and then handed me a hospital gown.

"Strip to your underwear and put this on. The doctor will be in soon." She left, closing the door behind her. I stripped and hung my clothes on the hook on the back of the door but before I put the gown on I took off my underwear as well. She always listened to my heart and lungs and I usually had to take my shirt off for that and I figured rather than pulling down my shorts so she could shove her fingers up my ass I'd take them off as well and cut out the middleman. Pulling on the gown I sat on the table and waited.

"Hi Roy, how are you doing today," Dr. Bryan said as she sailed into the exam room ten minutes later.

"Not bad, Doc, not bad. Of course you're going to confirm that for me," I said as she bustled around the little room. She proceeded to take all my vitals again even though her nurse took them when I arrived. I've always wondered why they do that. Is it to make sure the nurse did the job right or is it just that they like to do it themselves to keep their hand in. After listening to my heart and lungs she put on some rubber gloves and picked up the tube of lube, squeezing some onto her fingers.

"Alright Roy, lie down on your left side." I've had a number of doctors do this exam and she's the only one who's had me lie on my side but I wasn't going to question her. She lifted the gown and slid her fingers into my butt crack. I felt her fingers slide into my anus, the cool lube easing the way. She felt around for a second or two then I felt her fingers pull out. Thank God, that was over. I expected to hear her tell me to start getting dressed but that's not what happened.

"Oh my," she said in a hushed whisper.

"Doc? Anything wrong back there?" I asked humorously but slightly concerned nonetheless.

"NO! No, nothing wrong, not at all," she stammered.

"What is it, what's bothering you?"

"Um... um, you..." she said hesitantly.

"Come on, spit it out," I said, now leaning up on my elbow, trying to look over my shoulder. Her face was slightly flushed and her eyes seemed to be glued to my ass.

"You... shave? You shave your... test—testicles?" she stammered nervously.

"Yeah, is there a problem?" I asked, maybe a bit more aggressively than I had intended. I mean, come on, she's a doctor, she's seen it all, right?

"No, no problem, I just never expected... to see..."

"You've never seen anyone with shaved balls before?" I asked incredulously. I'd have expected her to have seen it on younger guys at least.

"No, never. I'd heard about it, of course, and I have a lot of women who shave their genitals, but never a guy before. What made you do it?" I had turned over and was now sitting up and I noticed her disappointment at not being able to see my balls. I got an idea that maybe she'd like to do more than look. Before she had a chance to react I slipped my hand up to the string holding the gown on and pulled. When it came loose I quickly pulled the gown down and off, tossing it into the corner. There I sat, buck naked, in front of my now shocked doctor. Again before she could react I opened my legs giving her the best view of my balls that I could.

"Why? Because I like how it feels, and Donna loves the feel of it too," I said quietly, watching her looking at me. Donna is my wife and she loves it that I shave, no hairs in her mouth when she gives me a blowjob. Since the doctor hadn't run screaming I figured I had her and now it was time to see just how far she would go.

"Roy?! What are you doing?" she asked nervously though her eyes never left my crotch.

"You mean you didn't want a better look? I'm sorry," I said, starting to close my legs.

"NO! Please—please don't," she said embarrassed, though she didn't make a move.

"Would you like to get a closer look?" I asked conspiratorially as I moved my hips closer to the edge of the table.

"No... no, thank you..."

"Come on, you know you want to, I don't mind, come on," I cajoled, smiling reassuringly. "Why don't you sit on your stool and come get a good look?" She smiled shyly at me as she drew the stool over with her foot and sat down. She rolled the stool over between my legs, my knees now almost touching her shoulders.

"They look so smooth... so soft. How often do you shave?" she asked, her face only inches from my balls now.

"Every other day, usually, but I shaved today to make sure there would be no stray hairs. Did I do a good job?" I asked, wanting to get her response.

"Yes, I don't see any hairs. It looks so different, everything is out on display without all that forest of hair in the way."

"Would you like to... touch them?" I whispered, spreading my legs even more so she could really see my cock and balls.

"I... I don't know, I really shouldn't..." she said hesitantly, her expression telling me just the opposite.

"I really think you should, I'd hate to have missed something in my own exam and end up with a problem," I replied, holding my breath to see if she'd overcome her reluctance.

"Well...um... alright," she said with a shy smile. I smiled too, I knew I had her now. She began to reach out with her fingers when I stopped her.

"Not like that, Doc, no hands, use your mouth," I said stretching my hand towards her face. Her eyes snapped up to mine and I saw the confusion there, she was surprised but not unwilling, at least it looked that way to me. "It's the best way to see just how soft it is." I smiled reassuringly, as I slid my hand behind her neck, gently pulling her forward. She hesitated but a moment then with a knowing smile she dropped her hand and leaned forward. When her lips touched my balls we both moaned with delight.

"Yessss," I hissed, as her lips fluttered over my balls like the wings of a butterfly.

"Umm," she moaned throatily, inhaling deeply of my scent. "I love this smell, it's like no other man I've ever been with. It must be the lack of hair!" She was into it now, pushing her nose deep into my ball sack and sniffing every inch at the same time her lips were kissing my balls lightly then with more force. When she'd gotten her fill of kissing and smelling she put her tongue to work, laving my balls from top to bottom, soaking them with her spit. The whole time I'd been softly moaning and breathing shallowly, I'd never had a woman worship my balls like this woman was and I was enjoying the hell out of it. We were so into our own feelings that the sound of the knock on the door scared both of us. Knock, knock!

"Doctor B? Is everything okay?" the nurse called out through the door.

Dr. Bryan's head snapped up, looking around the room wildly. I smiled reassuringly, trying to calm her down.

"It's okay, don't worry, just answer her then get back to it!" I grinned, hunching my hips at her.

"Yes, Nancy, everything's fine."

"Oh... okay, it's just, Mrs. Jackson is in exam room six," Nancy responded uncertainly.

"Tell her to keep her panties on, I'll be there when I get there," she replied testily.

"Yes, Doctor," she said as I heard her leave.

"Now, where was I?" Dr. B said with a sexy grin. She leaned in once more this time opening her mouth and carefully sucking one of my balls into her mouth. She rolled it around and around in her mouth, licking the ball with her tongue over and over, finally drawing her head back so that the ball popped out of her mouth with a soft slurping noise. She did the same to the other one until I felt her spit dripping into my ass crack. For good measure she opened her mouth even wider so that she could take my whole sack into her mouth. She carefully worked her lips and tongue so that she had me in her mouth all the way up to my cock, which by now was hard and throbbing. Her eyes met mine and she smiled at me, her eyes twinkling and her lips curling around my balls.

"You like that, huh?" I said smiling back at her, caressing her cheek with my hand. I traced my thumb around her lips where they were stretched, caressing my balls lovingly. She nodded slowly her eyes never leaving mine. "I do too, you're wonderful."

Reluctantly she pulled back slowly, her lips and tongue memorizing the feel of my balls in her mouth. She sucked just enough so that my balls stretched away from my body until they, at last, popped out of her mouth and flopped down against the table.

"Thank you, I loved it," she said smiling up at me, still sitting on her stool. As she made to get up I stopped her.

"You can't leave me like this? You wouldn't want me to get blue balls now would you?" I said, grabbing my cock and pointing it at her. The head was swollen deep purple and throbbing, the slit leaking clear pre-cum copiously. "Open up."

She obeyed me like I knew she would and I slowly climbed off the table so that I was standing between her legs as she sat on the stool. Her head and mouth were at the perfect level for me to push my cock into her mouth so I did. Her lips were open in anticipation as I slowly put my cock into her mouth. Inch by inch I slid in until I reached the back of her throat, and only then did she close her mouth and begin to suck lightly. I grasped her head with both hands and slowly, carefully began to fuck her mouth. We both were getting off on the slow in and out; my cock slid over her tongue and lips dragging along my shaft both ways. She was moaning so loud at times that I had to shush her reluctantly.

For the first time today her hands came into play; cupping and weighing my ball sack in her hands, caressing my balls carefully, massaging them gently, exciting me to orgasm. We both felt it when my cock began to swell in her mouth and my balls rose up in the sack as she held them. Reluctantly I pulled out, my shaft bobbing angrily in front of her face.

"Wha?" she asked, her eyes questioning.

"Open your mouth and keep it open," I hissed, as I began to fist my cock rapidly. She nodded her head in understanding, her mouth open wide, head tilted slightly back. With all the stimulation to my balls and due to the situation it didn't take long for my orgasm to overtake me.

"Cumming!" I hissed as quietly as I could. I stroked my cock fast until the first spurt of cum shot into her mouth then I slowed down so I could get as much as possible into it. Spurt after spurt shot out and, hitting the back of her mouth, pooling around her tongue. As much as I tried not to, I did miss her mouth with the last few drops which landed on her chin. Taking a deep breath I let go of my cock and used my finger to gather up those drops and deposit them in to her mouth. Dr. B sucked my finger, making sure she had all of my offering. She opened her mouth so that I could see her tongue and teeth floating in a sea of my sperm.

"You can swallow now," I said, gazing intently at her as she swallowed my sperm in three small swallows, almost as if she was savoring my taste. She leaned in one last time, kissing the head of my cock and licking the slit. I shivered with delight at the feeling of her tongue in my slit. I caressed her cheek once more and smiled. "Thank you, it was magnificent."

She smiled shyly, licking her lips as if to make sure she had all of my come. She glanced in the mirror, checking her appearance one last time.

"Get dressed now. I hope you're happy that you've put me behind," she said, but her smile told me she wasn't upset in the least.

"You loved every minute of it!" I laughed as she walked out the door. I dressed hurriedly, reflecting on what had just happened. I'd never dreamed that I'd ever get my balls sucked and fuck my doctor's mouth when I'd made this appointment. I shook my head in amazement and made my way to the front desk. Since I had already paid my co-pay I was getting ready to leave when Dr. Bryan walked up.

"Amy, can you schedule Mr. Hubert for a follow-up in a month?" she said, all the while smiling at me. She patted my arm and flicked her tongue over her lower lip, as she walked away. Amy and I settled on a date and I left the office shaking my head. I wondered if I'd created a monster but for the price of a co-pay I couldn't exactly complain!

The end

fdkman
fdkman
2 Followers