What Sarah Said

Story Info
Outcast and T-girl fall for each other.
1.9k words
4.5
33.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie looked at herself in the mirror. Her reflection seemed distinctly blah today. There was nothing distinctive about her. Plain face, average body - not fat, not skinny, legs not long and not short, chest there but not much (B-cup breasts). Her straight nearly shoulder-length brown hair completed the anonymous look. "If the government ever wants a spy, I'm perfect," she muttered darkly. "No goddamn identifying features."

She dressed herself and scowled again. Her 18th birthday had come and gone and, as usual, no one had noticed. She was a senior in high school, 2 months from graduating, good grades, accepted by the local 4-year college. And she had no friends. If Kim hadn't opened her mouth about Melanie's medical condition back when she was a freshman things may have been different. Due to a condition brought on by a prescription drug her mom had taken while pregnant with her, Melanie could never have kids. The other girls at school had taunted her, and the boys had simply ignored her.

Melanie proceeded stoically through her first three classes. Gym class was right before lunch, and she headed into the locker room to change.

"Hello, Melanie."

Melanie was so startled, she jumped a foot in the air. She turned her head to see another outcast. Sarah was a transsexual - and a very sexy one at that. She had long, flowing blonde hair that came halfway down her back, a magnificent rack (D cups, Melanie estimated), impossibly long legs that any girl would kill for, a delightful, round, muscular rump that was calculated to drive boys and lesbians crazy - and a nine-inch cock between her legs. Sarah didn't try to hide it, and as a result, everyone also shunned her.

"Hello, Sarah," Melanie replied.

Sarah and Melanie stripped out of their regular clothes, down to their bra and panties. Sarah gave Melanie's body a long, appraising look. "You're pretty darn nice looking."

Melanie blushed as she quickly slipped into her gym clothes. "You're the first person to say that to me."

Sarah laughed. "I'm kind of surprised no one came to your 18th birthday party. I know why people didn't come to mine." She reached down and wrapped her hand around her cock, then proceeded to change into her gym clothes.

"When was your 18th birthday?" Melanie politely inquired as they filed out of the dressing room.

"Last week," Sarah grinned. The gym teacher blew her whistle, and conversation stopped as the class began.

When they got back in the locker room and began to change back into regular clothes, Sarah smiled at Melanie. "Since tomorrow is Saturday, want to come to my place and hang out?"

Melanie laughed. "Sure. I don't have any plans." Sarah wrote down her address and gave it to Melanie.

"Noon sound good?" Sarah chuckled. "I like to sleep in." Melanie nodded.

At noon the next day, Melanie knocked on the door. Sarah smiled as she opened it. "Come on in." She introduced Melanie to her parents, then guided her upstairs. The two girls entered Sarah's room.

"I'm curious about something," Melanie said as Sarah closed the door. "Why did you invite me over?"

"You looked like you needed a friend," Sarah responded. She walked Melanie to the large bed and the girls sat down. Sarah gave Melanie a kiss on the cheek. "And like I said, I find you attractive."

"There's nothing attractive about me," Melanie mumbled. "I have no butt, no chest, a nondescript body, and a forget-me face."

Sarah wrapped an arm around Melanie. "Nonsense." She nudged Melanie's head onto her own ample chest. "Just hold still."

"Okay," Melanie murmured. Sarah wrapped her arms gently around her fellow student, nestling Melanie firmly in her grasp. She slowly and delicately caressed Melanie's face and gradually the brunette relaxed.

When Melanie's lips formed themselves into a smile, Sarah unlocked her arms. She took Melanie's hand in hers. "Feel better? Now let's head out and grab some lunch."

An hour later, their stomachs filled with Mexican food, the two girls headed for the movie theater. One romantic comedy later, they emerged giggling and smiling.

"I had a really good time," Melanie said as she got ready to head home. "Thanks a lot, Sarah."

"You're quite welcome," Sarah grinned. "Shall we do it again next Saturday?" Melanie happily nodded and headed off.

On Monday, Sarah and Melanie again chatted during changing time before and after gym. This time, Sarah followed it up by sitting with Melanie during lunch.

"Hey, lookie here," snorted a known bully named Andrew, also a senior like the two girls. "It's the tranny and the frigid girl."

Sarah laughed. "Don't be jealous just because my dick is longer than yours. And back off. Melanie's my girl now, you can't have her."

"Your dick is NOT longer than mine!" Andrew yelled, embarrassed and angry. The whole lunchroom turned to see the commotion and in seconds the table was surrounded.

Sarah smiled. "Only one way to find out." She happened to be wearing a skirt that day, She stood up and slipped off her panties. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Andrew looked around frantically, but he was trapped. All the jocks were surrounding him. He knew if he backed down now he'd never live it down. The students were packed so tightly around the table there was no way a teacher could see what was happening.

"Fine," he grunted. He lowered his pants and underwear and flopped his pecker out. It was 7 inches long.

"I've got you beat," Sarah chuckled. She lifted her skirt to reveal her magnificent 9-inch member.

Andrew scowled, pulled his underwear and pants back up, and stomped off as he was catcalled by the jocks. Sarah dropped her skirt and replaced her panties, then sat back down.

Melanie giggled. "That was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Andrew's face was redder than a beet." She paused, blushed, and suddenly got quiet.

"Are you thinking about having me inside you?" Sarah whispered. Melanie didn't answer, but her expression gave it away. "Don't worry, I'll be very gentle."

"I've... never been so much as kissed," Melanie mumbled.

"I've been kissed and had my breasts suckled," Sarah murmured. "Then my boner popped up, and my partner fled like a frightened rabbit."

Saturday arrived, and Melanie cheerfully head over to Sarah's house. When they got to the bedroom, Sarah locked the door and told Melanie to strip. She quickly removed her own clothes as Melanie tentatively undressed.

"We both know what we want," Sarah said encouragingly. "And I promise to take it slow and gentle." Melanie finished undressing, and Sarah laid her down on the bed and stretched out next to her.

Melanie gave Sarah's body a long look. "You're beautiful." Sarah didn't respond verbally. She placed her lips against Melanie's and gave the brunette a tender kiss. Melanie shivered slightly, and Sarah slipped her tongue inside Melanie's mouth.

Melanie responded passionately, wrapping her arms around the leggy blonde and kissing back with force. Sarah wrapped her arms around her friend and held her as they twined tongues.

When they broke for air, Sarah slowly moved her lips downward, kissing and nibbling lightly on Melanie's neck. The soft sounds coming from the brunette's mouth encouraged the T-girl, and she kissed more intensely. Melanie's body quivered.

With an extremely delicate touch, Sarah began caressing Melanie's upper body as she moved her mouth down to the brunette's small, firm chest. Melanie gave her an encouraging smile, and Sarah teased Melanie's nipple with her tongue before beginning to suckle. She switched back and forth between Melanie's breasts, making Melanie moan with pleasure.

After about 15 minutes, Sarah removed her mouth. "Your turn, hon."

Melanie kissed Sarah's neck softly. The leggy blonde nodded, and Melanie, following Sarah's lead, kissed her way to the T-girl's large breasts. She caressed the orbs tentatively. Sarah's soft sounds of pleasure boosted Melanie's confidence, and she began to suck Sarah's nipples. The T-girl reached down and ran a hand lightly along Melanie's spine.

After another 10 minutes or so, Sarah removed Melanie's head from her large chest. "Rotate your body around, love." Sarah managed to maneuver the brunette into a 69 position. "Now lower your pussy down onto me, and use your mouth on my cock."

Melanie obediently lowered her pussy to Sarah's waiting tongue. She felt the T-girl lick along her slit, and darts of pleasure shot through Melanie's body. Sarah's massive member twitched with excitement. Melanie felt a sense of apprehension pass through her. How was she supposed to fit it all in her mouth?

Steeling herself, Melanie opened her mouth and slipped downwards until the bulb of Sarah's organ was inside. She licked the tip and felt Sarah shiver. The blonde's tongue worked in between Melanie's pussy lips, making the brunette quake.

Melanie took another inch of Sarah's cock into her mouth and slid her tongue a little way down the shaft. She reached down with her hand to cup Sarah's large balls. They were heavy with cum. Sarah's hands came up and lightly groped Melanie's ass as the blonde drove her tongue deeper into the brunette's box.

Melanie slipped down a bit further, her mouth now taking in more than half of Sarah's throbbing cock. Her tongue lashed up and down. Melanie's body suddenly was wracked with spasms as her own climax hit, her hot fluids gushing into Sarah's mouth. She stopped moving and let the wave of pleasure wash through her.

Sarah lifted Melanie's slight body upwards. "Time to ride me, hon."

"W-will it fit inside me?" Melanie asked querulously.

"Just take your time," Sarah husked as she positioned Melanie's dripping box over her pole. Melanie lowered herself down slowly. There was resistance, something tore away, and then pain. "Stop," Sarah instructed. "Let your body adjust. Relax." Melanie froze in place for a moment, and the sensation of pain diminished. She proceeded to lower herself a millimeter at a time onto Sarah's pole.

"Now what?" Melanie whispered after the T-girl's full length was finally inside her.

"Just hold still," Sarah murmured. "Let me do the work." She placed her strong hands on Melanie's hips and eased the brunette upwards an inch or two, then back down. She repeated the process, going a little more quickly each time and gradually building a rhythm.

"That feels nice," Melanie panted. Her breathing was getting ragged. Sarah was now thrusting upwards into Melanie. Suddenly she tilted Melanie's upper body forward and began kissing the brunette's nipples as she bounced Melanie on her thick cock.

"Oh!" Melanie gasped. Her body tensed and she quivered through a massive orgasm. The feel of her pussy tightening and spasming around Sarah's cock set the T-girl off. She pumped jet after jet of hot, sticky cum into Melanie's thirsting box. When their climaxes subsided, both girls lay spent on the bed for a long moment, trying to recover.

Sarah was the first to be able to speak again. "You were terrific, Melanie." She paused. "I'd like to spend many more hours with you... or under you... or in you. I, too, have been accepted to our local college. My parents will help me find a studio apartment nearby and I'd love a roommate..."

Melanie giggled. "I think our future looks very bright." She kissed the sexy T-girl. "Or at least very fun."