What She Didn't Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigK10
BigK10
389 Followers

Mark began reluctantly, "Well, I haven't thought it through because I don't want to leave you and Joey, either, but part of me thought that maybe June and I could make a go of it. It just hurt a bit that she professed her love and loyalty to him like that. I guess I thought that she should only feel that way about me. Since I'd never met Cliff, it was easy to pretend that he didn't exist and the June and I could just pick up where we left off back in high school. I'm very confused because I still love you, too, Darlene."

"I guess they just love each other more than they love us, Cliff. They didn't betray each other, but they sure betrayed us!"

Both June and Mark began to protest that last remark, when they realized that she could be right. After a false start, June explained, "It's a different kind of love. It's not more for you and less for him—or the other way around. The love I have for Cliff is a mature, trusting love; a comfortable love. When I'm with Mark, I feel the pure love of a teenager—of a first love that never got to run its course."

"Do you remember when we married we took a vow in front of quite a few people that we would 'love and cherish each other, forsaking all others?' You made that promise that you would love only me—and I would love only you—'comfortable' or not! I don't recall a clause that allowed a little puppy lust on the side. So, what other promises have you broken? Have you always been faithful to me since we married?"

"Since we married...yes."

"That seems to beg for more explanation. Have you ever done more that just flirting?"

"Not since we were married."

"What about when we were dating?"

"Well, when we began dating we weren't exclusive; when I started dating you I was still seeing the guy I was dating when you asked me out. Bill and I were still sleeping together until you and I agreed to be exclusive, and you knew about Bill. However, I didn't tell you about a couple of nights that Bill and I met—just for sex. He was pretty down when I dumped him for you, and I felt bad about it."

"So you began lying and cheating on me almost right from the beginning. How many are 'a couple' of times?"

"We only got together five times, Cliff, and they didn't mean anything to me."

"They sure as hell meansomethingto me! They mean that you lied to me and cheated me out of time that we could've been together."

"No, Cliff; they were only on nights that you were on a trip for work. We wouldn't have been together anyway."

"That means thatyouhad to call him, to let him know that the coast was clear. And that you initiated the rendezvous, even if you convinced yourself that he wanted it; you wanted it, too. That sounds like premeditated cheating to me!"

"It wasn't like that!"

"Then tell me how it wasn't like that!" June hung her head silently in shame. "When did you finally break it off with him and why?"

"The last time was four months before we got married. It was a 'goodbye' session as he got transferred to another city with his job. Before that, our last time was only two months after we started dating."

"Shit—it could've still been going on whenever a 'convenient excuse' came along, couldn't it? 'Bill, it's the anniversary of our first date next week—let's get together when Cliff's gone next Tuesday!' or 'Bill, Cliff's and my anniversary is in three days and he'll be gone that night until late—why don't you come over and 'comfort' me until he gets home' Oh, it's sloppy seconds for Cliff. You're turning into quite the little slut, June. Is there anything else you need to confess?"

June's head shot up and anger flared in her eyes as the 'slut' remark hit home. When she realized that her morals were in fact quite close to those of a slut, shame returned and her head sagged. "I...I have just one more confession, Cliff. On the night of my bachelorette party, I got a pretty drunk. They hired a male stripper to give me a private lap dance and things got a little out of control. Jenny, my maid of honor, joined us when they got the money up for a second dance, and we were both pretty worked up by then. I gave him a blow job in that room, right there in front of Jenny."

"I now know that I was right in not trusting her. She was always just out for her own fun, and not concerned about anyone else or anyone else's wedding vows, but I guess they didn't mean as much to you as I thought they did—as much as they meant to me."

"I'm so sorry, Cliff. I really am."

"It looks like I picked a real loyal loving partner; let's see how well you did, Darlene. Mark, are there any times that you haven't shared with Darlene since you've been dating here that you aren't 'proud' of. Have you done anything—other than with my loving slut—that you wouldn't have done with her around?"

"I went out with another girl once while we were dating, but we weren't 'exclusive' yet. I have flirted some over the years, but I never did anything I'm really ashamed of. I didn't plan for this to happen; it just did. We just got out of control one day, and when we got away with it once, we did it again. It just made us both feel like we were in back high school again—young, innocent, and in love. We really didn't want to hurt either of you. I'm very sorry, too, Darlene."

"Being sorry doesn't feed the tiger!" I blurted out. "Darlene, I believe that Mark didn't mean for this to happen—just like he says. However, my wife seems to be showing a pattern of behavior that tells me that she just can't keep her legs closed! I'm not the kind of husband that tolerates that crap, and I have made that very clear to you."

I was quite angry now, and my anger came out in a loud rant. "Wasn't our sex life good enough for you? Damn, were made it at least three times a week, usually four! I made sure that you had at least three orgasms every time, didn't I? How often did I get sloppy seconds after you fucked Mark? Even if you cleaned up your well-fucked pussy, it was still 'seconds,' wasn't it? I still got a stretched out and used pussy—a pussy that was promised to only me!

"Or maybe my dick just wasn't big enough for you? Was that it, you slut? His doesn't look all that much bigger... Is that it, or did you just like having a 'different' dick? Hmmm...that brings us back to the 'you're a cheap slut' line of thought. So, which is it—were you craving different dick, like a slut, or bigger dick because I don't do it for you?"

"Neither! It was just the continuation of a young love that never got closure. You don't know how much I wished that he'd come back before we got married—or not at all! I do love you, Cliff." She was crying now, I'm not sure if she was beginning to realize how much she has screwed up our relationship, or if she was feeling like the tears would help make me more receptive to her wants and needs. Maybe—it was that she felt she now deserved the title of 'slut' as she never thought of her behavior in that way before.

"So, did I not pay you enough attention? I'm not out of town more than one—occasionally two—nights a week, but I do get in late a couple more. When I'm gone, I always make a special night for you when I get back. I've tried to make our life together as good as I could, didn't I? Wasn't that enough for you?"

"It was more than I could ask for, Cliff. This wasn't about you and I; it was about Mark and I, and our tragic relationship. You did nothing wrong; you were a wonderful husband!"

"I must have been too frigging wonderful and you mistook my caring for you attitude, for an 'I will do anything for you—including stick my head in the sand while you screw around on me' attitude! Did you think I was just a paycheck or a home provider that you could cast aside when some better opportunity comes along? Am I just a stepping stone to your next stud?"

"No, Cliff, when I married you, I married you because I loved you and wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I still do. I wish this accident had never happened!"

"It's interesting that you call this an accident, seeing as how you invited him into our home—our island of sanity in this insane world—andfuckedhim right here! I guess that shows who has your respect, because it sure as hell ain't me! You brought your adulterous lover intoourhome, wherewemadeourmemories, and planned to makeourlife together. An accident happens once, June, not three times with the hopes of more. This was no accident—this was well out planned cheating! You have the morals of a nymphomaniac alley cat!

"So, June, where do we go from here?"

"Cliff, is there still a chance for us? I do really love you." She looked through her tears directly into my eyes, pleading with her eyes.

"I think, in time, I might be able to forgive you. I know I'll never be able to forget this. Also, it will be a long time before I can even begin to trust you again. Can you live with me looking over your shoulder, constantly calling you to see what you're doing and who you're with? It goes without saying that you willnever—eversee Mark again. I'm not promising anything, but if we're to have any chance at all, you have to make that choice right now.

"I could make you be loyal to me, under a mental threat that I would plant in your head, but I don't want to force you. That would just cause resentment, and I want to be with someone who genuinely wants to be with me. I want someone who will be faithful to me, and right now, I'm not sure you can be. I'm not just referring to Mark here; I'm not convinced you can keep your legs closed to everyone but me—like a good wife should.

"You will have to convince me that you're worthy of the heartache you've caused. This has to be something that you want, and you have to want it more than anything—or anyone—else. I'm not totally sure that I want to make another try, after all the lies and betrayal I've discovered tonight.

So, it's not a certainty that we can make it work, Mark—and all other men—are out of the picture, you will be watched because you violated trust and showed an almost total lack of respect for me—for us, and you have toreallywant to make it work. Now, it's crunch time—which is it, him or me?"

"Uuuh," She hesitated, looking back and forth nervously between Mark's face and mine. "That's a pretty big decision, Cliff. I need..."

"Your hesitation tells me volumes. It tells me that you don't love me more than him and that even if you did choose me, it wouldn't be long before you began to wonder if you had made the right decision. Then, one night when you're alone and angry with me, your slutty nature would take over and soon Mark would be getting calls from the wife that breaks promises to me—again. The same wife, who professes her love for me to my face, will shove a knife in my heart, as soon as my back is turned."

"Cliff, please give me another chance!" She tried to come to me, but forgot her hand was still attached to him and dragged her naked lover half way across the room before she recognized that fact and stopped, dropping to her knees, sobbing uncontrollably. "Please, Cliff, please..."

"You made your bed, now you'll have to lie in it! I think you've held him long enough, so let go." Her hand dropped and a sigh of relief exited Mark's lips, as normal circulation returned to his reddened member. "Darlene, do you know what you're going to do about your marriage yet?"

"No, Cliff, I don't." Turning to the naked man in the room, she asked, "Mark, it looks like your high school harlot is going to be available soon. Do you want to stay with your son and me, or make a go of it with her? It will be like Cliff described—I don't trust you anymore and you'll have to show me that you're worth keeping around, assuming you want to. Like he said, you have towantto stay with me—a lot."

"I'm sorry, Darlene..." Darlene broke down, placing her face in her hands, slumping down on the couch.

"Fine!" I exclaimed. "Now we see everyone's true colors, don't we, Darlene? Some guys, when faced with a situation like this, would get their gun out and blow a hole in his wife and her lover." I paused to see the looks on their faces, which was worth the pregnant pause. "Some guys would just beat the shit out of the both of you. Other guys would publicly humiliate the both of you by putting your nude pictures on a billboard or on the internet...but I'm not most guys." The two of them relaxed, somewhat.

"However, you both will be punished! June, if you remember, my job made me get a pre-nup with you because of the plane and the nature of my job. Your first punishment is that you get only two or three grand out of our joint worth—that's it! If you had lasted a few more years, you'd have got a car, but you couldn't even make it to our frigging second anniversary! The pre-nup said that if either of us cheated, we'd get ten grand—or five percent of our total worth (which ever is less) for each year of loyalty, after ten years, we split evenly, but the plane is exempted. Of course, you can have our bed, where you fucked him, because I sure as hell don't want it!

"Secondly, grab his balls." After she reached up and gently surround his gonads with her fingers, I commanded her to pull. As she did, they seemed to effortlessly pop right off! Of course they didn't, but they didn't know that.

June screamed and opened her hand to toss the imaginary body parts onto the floor. I had implanted in their heads that scenario only moments before. "Your second punishment is also the first part of his. You caused him to lose his balls! He'll never have any more kids or sex, and you will live with that knowledge. The second part of his punishment is that his dick will be the thickness of a pencil, and only two inches long when fully erect. You two didn't think you could have your fun without any consequences, did you?"

Mark gasped as his image of his dick shrank as I described.

Darlene looked at the three of us like we were delusional, and to her, we were. She started to say something, but a quick look and a wink from me stopped her. "Come with me into the kitchen," I whispered. We left the room while they tried to comprehend what had just happened.

"A quick version is that I'm like a super hypnotist, and they both fully believe that he now has no sex organs to speak of. I know that seems a bit drastic, but he knowingly and wantonly cheated on his wife and child with a married woman. That is something that I never want him to do again, and this is the best way I can make sure of that. Asyoucan see though, I have done no actual or physical harm to either of them."

"I have to admit, the punishment fits the crime," she smirked a little.

"Is that a smile? I sure didn't expect to see one of those today."

"Yeah, I guess it is a little out of place."

"It's a nice smile; please don't lose it. Listen, this is going to be a tough time for you and Joey. Promise me that if you need anything, or just want to talk, that you'll call me. I don't normally go around doing mean-spirited things like this; I'm not a bad guy. I like kids and I want to help you."

"Who is going to help you?"

"I'm just a guy with a very demanding job. I'll throw myself into my work for a while until I can get my head wrapped around it. Suddenly, you have gone from a complete family to a single parent with a young child. That's quite a big change. My life won't change near as much; I'll be fine."

"I hadn't thought that far ahead. Wow, I've got some major life changes to make, but my family is close, and I'll get by with their help. I don't know if I should kick Mark out, or whether Joey and I should move out. It would be better to stay for Joey, but I can't afford that house!"

"Can you talk it over with your folks? They know your situation better than I do, and they can think more objectively than either of us can at the moment."

"Yeah, I'll do that."

"In the meantime, I would tell him that he's no longer welcome atyourplace of residence, in no uncertain terms. I'll be kicking June's ass to the curb as soon as you leave. I am serious about wanting to help you and Joey; it could be a little therapy for me, too. Hey, no strings attached—I'm not that kind of guy, either."

We both heard raised voices from the family room and walked back in to see the two of them looking quite angry with each other.

"Why did you pull my balls off? I can't believe you did that!"

"He made me do it; I had no choice!"

"I didn't see himmakeyou do anything! I did see you pull them off!"

"Shut up—both of you!" I interrupted them. "Your actions did this to you both! You got what you deserved! Mark—I wanted to make sure you won't be breaking up any more marriages, and you won't. Your actions just made four divorce lawyers very happy, but your spouses and child very sad. This is the first time since we've been married that I'm actually glad not to have a child."

"Cliff, please—won't you reconsider? I'll try real hard..."

"You made what should've been any easy decision, assuming you love me the way you say that you do. Instead, you hesitated. Part of you still wanted to have both of us, and that might work for you cheaters, but it won't work for me—or Darlene. We know that for any relationship to have a chance, you have to not only love, but trust and respect each other. Maybe you do love us like youthinkyou do, but we don't feel there's any respect or trust left."

The reality of what had transpired finally dawned on her, and she fell down, sobbing wildly. I think she was feeling some of the hurt—my hurt, now.

"I hope you two will be as happy with each other as you thought you'd be, because you're getting the chance to find out. Darlene and I are done with you, period."

I gave them both a quick look in the eye, and told them to forget what I told them about my job and my power of suggestion. I told them that they should remember today's events except that he lost his balls when I walked in on them. She had his balls in her mouth and I kicked him in the ass causing him to fall on her, forcing her mouth closed and biting them off. His lack of testicles caused his willie to shrivel and be useless. She would still be responsible for his loss. I also told them they should publicly own up to their actions whenever anyone asked, and Mark should not fight their divorce.

Darlene spoke up, "Joey needs picked up from the sitter, and I've got to get home. Mark, I don't know where you're sleeping tonight, but it sure as hell isn't going to be with me! Donotcome home tonight! When you find a place to stay, we can make arrangements to get your stuff out of there. Goodbye, Mark...Cliff...slut!" With that, she picked up her purse and walked out the door.

"Darlene, wait!" Mark yelled and started to run out the door after her, before he remembered his lack of attire. He turned and ran upstairs to where his clothes were. Thirty seconds later, he was mostly dressed and out the door.

As the door closed, I said, "Don't just sit there, June. Get dressed and get out. You have ten minutes or I will throw your naked ass onto the front lawn." Looking at my watch, I commented, "The timer is running—you better get going!"

She looked at me, pleading again with her eyes. When she saw no sympathy, she slowly rose and went upstairs to pack. Eleven minutes later, she came slowly down the steps, sniffling. "Where am I supposed to I go? What am I supposed to do?"

"You should've thought of that before you had your fling. You are no longer my problem." It hurt me to say that, to feel that way, and to look like an uncaring bastard when I said it. There had already been enough hurt this day. I had to do it that way; it will make a cleaner break for both of us. "I called your Dad to come get you; he should be here anytime."

BigK10
BigK10
389 Followers