What She doesn't Know can't Hurt Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," he chuckled. "What she doesn't know can't hurt her."

She nodded, then pulled her hand from her panties and unclipped her bra, gently discarding it on the floor. She slid her legs round and straightened her back.

"What would you like to do then Matt?" she purred.

Matt exhaled. This was incredible. "What...what...ummmm...do you do?"

A grin extended across her lips. "Everything," she whispered.

Matt smiled. He felt his erection push against trousers. This would be good. She was desperate. And clearly very, very dirty. "You could start by sucking my cock," he said, grinning widely. This would test her, he thought. If she was desperate, and dirty, then sucking his cock wouldn't be a problem for her.

"Perhaps you should strip off your clothes," she smiled.

Matt didn't hesitate. He quickly opened the buttons on his shirt before pulling it off and throwing it on the floor. He unbuckled his belt, unclasped his trousers and pulled them down. He slipped out of his shoes and stepped out of his trousers, leaving them in a heap on the floor. He watched her face as he pulled down his boxer shorts, feeling smug as she nodded in approval at his erect cock.

"You like the look of this?" he grinned, taking hold of his cock.

"It's very big," she smiled.

Matt nodded. "7 inches." He knew his cock was above average size, and though he knew some men were bigger, he wasn't in the slightest bit shy. "And I know what to do with it," he winked.

"Mmmmmm, I'm sure you do," she murmured, slowly standing up in front of him. "Your fiancee; she is a lucky lady," she said, stepping forward and gently taking hold of his cock.

He let out an involuntarily moan as her fingers curled around his shaft. "Yeh, she is," he chuckled. "But it'd be a waste to let her have all the fun, huh?"

She smiled, gripping him a little tighter and gently working her hand up and down. "Mmmmm, you are a naughty boy then Matt?" she purred.

"You like naughty boys, do you Eva?" He inhaled as she smoothly jerked his shaft.

She nodded, a faint grin on her lips. Oh yes, he thought. This girl is proper dirty.

"I'm very naughty," he whispered.

Eve ran her tongue around her lips then smoothly crouched down. She pulled his cock into her mouth, her tongue pressing agains the bottom of his shaft.

"Oh fuck yeh," he moaned, letting his head fall back,

She clamped her lips and started to bob her head, sucking as she did so, her hand firmly gripping and tugging him. He savoured the feeling of her hot mouth, her expert technique. Sophie didn't like giving oral so he was always keen to get a girl to suck him when he had the chance. This one clearly knew what she was doing. He placed his hands on the back of her head and pulled her towards him. He was testing her. She'd said she did everything after all. She didn't resist and he applied more pressure, feeling the tip of his cock press against the back of her throat. He held her for a second, waited until she gagged then released his hold. To his surprise, she pushed her head forward, taking almost his entire length in her mouth before gagging again. He looked down at her with a wide smile on his face as she did it again.

"Oh Christ! You are a dirty little minx aren't you?" he laughed.

She pulled her head back and looked up at him as she swirled her tongue over his cock head. She opened her mouth wide and he drove his cock forward, pulling her head towards him until he felt her nose against his skin. She gagged again, and he let her go. She gasped for air.

"Fuck. I've had plenty blowjobs in my time girl but I don't think any of them has taken my whole cock before!"

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and smiled at him. "Sit down," she instructed, standing up and nodding towards the sofa.

"You don't waste time, do you?" he asked, falling heavily onto the sofa, letting his legs part. She shook her head as she knelt in front of him. "Fucking horny," he grinned.

She took hold of his cock and took it back between her lips, licking and sucking his tip. She kept eye contact with him, sweeping her long hair over to one side. "Your fiancee? She sucks your cock good?"

He smiled. Eastern European accent he thought. "Not very often. And she's nowhere near as good as you."

Eva smiled and plunged her mouth over him, bobbing her head as she squeezed the base of his shaft. He groaned as she sucked him for a full minute, gradually increasing her pace. She spat on his cock, rubbing her saliva across his gleaming head then down his shaft, her hands gently massaging his sac.

"Oh fuck, that is so good," he moaned, bucking his hips.

She continued to suck and lick him for several minutes before pulling away and standing up. His eyes focussed on her body as she unclipped and slowly removed her suspender straps. He shook his head in disbelief at how sexy she was. Her firm round boobs, slim stomach, the curve of her hips and shapely legs, accentuated by the tight black stockings that remained in place, despite the discarded suspenders.

"I can see why you are a model," he said. He thought of Sophie. If only she looked like that. Fuck, with all her money, she'd be perfect. Can't have it all I guess, he thought. But, next best thing was to at least getting to fuck this horny babe. He couldn't contain a smile.

She crawled up onto the sofa to his right, then turned side on and knelt on all fours, lowering her head and taking him back in her mouth. He stretched out his right hand and rubbed the palm of his hand on her left buttock, mumbling approval at her smooth, firm skin. She sucked hard on him, making him gasp and he slid his hand under the straps of her thong. She instantly pushed her bum upwards and he splayed his fingers over her cheeks, running his middle finger between them until his tip touched the material guarding her pussy.

She started to gently buck her hips, pushing against his fingers. He shifted his body slightly and slipped his finger under the strap of her thong, rubbing between her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck, totally shaved," he murmured. Of course, she was a model he reminded himself.

She moaned, sending a shiver down his shaft. He responded by straightening his finger and pushing it inside her. There was no resistance, just the warm soft feeling of her moist pussy. He circled his finger then started to work it back and forth. She widened her knees, then pushed her head down as far as she could over his cock, pushing up her bum until his finger was fully inside her.

"Mmmm, you are so horny aren't you?" he grinned, immediately adding a second finger. "And nice and wet too."

He closed his eyes and worked his fingers back and forth, groaning at the sensation of her mouth sucking tightly on his cock. He started to imagine fucking her, allowing himself to push his hips upwards, hearing her gag again. He opened his eyes and shook his head in amusement at her tightly pursed lips, her cheeks indented with the intensity of her sucking. If she kept that up, he'd blow in her mouth in no time, he realised. He pumped his fingers twice more inside her then withdrew his hand and pushed her head away.

"Fuck, you sure know how to suck a cock," he laughed.

She sat back on her knees and smiled, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "You ready to fuck now?" she asked.

Matt grinned. "I need a minute to compose myself," he chuckled, winking at her. "Why don't you take off your panties and let me lick that pussy of yours?"

Eva stood up and quickly slipped her panties down, stepping out of them. Matt nodded and turned his body towards her, reaching out and taking hold of her thighs. Her skin was smooth and taught. He pulled her back down onto the sofa and pushed her gently. She responded by laying flat on her back and he slid down onto his knees between her legs. She opened them wide apart and he smiled at the sight of her bare pussy.

"Mmmm that looks good," he murmured, lowering his head. He extended his tongue and ran it gently between her lips, inhaling her sweet aroma.

She moaned softly and he pushed his tongue forward, entering her. He swirled his tongue around, then flicked it left and right. She was moist and he could taste her. He stretched out his hands and cupped her breasts, squeezing them between his fingers. They were firm and her nipples were erect.

He pushed his tongue in deeper, pulling back one hand to massage her clitoris with his thumb. She moaned louder, writhing her hips against him. He pulled back his tongue and licked her clitoris, slipping two fingers into her pussy. He splayed his fingers of his other hand, slowly drawing it back down her body, feeling the tight, smooth flesh beneath his tips. Her body was incredible, he mused. He unclipped her garter belt and pulled it off her, letting his eyes feast on her perfectly toned stomach. He'd had sex with some very lovely females in his time, but never a model, and never one as sexy as Eva.

She pulled her legs back towards her and he again drove his tongue into her pussy, making her squeal loudly. His cock was twitching and although the thought of bringing her off with his tongue was tempting, he was getting impatient. He flicked his tongue rapidly inside her for a few moments, then pulled back.

"I really want to fuck you," he grinned. He reached back for his trousers and fished out his wallet. He took out a condom and peeled open the wrapper. "Do you...ummmm...do this often?" he asked. "You know, pick up guys at hotels?" He grinned, signalling it was a cheeky comment.

"Not often," she replied, smiling. "Do you often fuck girls you've only just met?"

Matt laughed. It was a fair response. "I'll be honest. I've done it once or twice. But not as often as I'd like," he grinned. He rolled the condom over his cock and discarded the wrapper on the floor. He clambered onto the sofa and sat back, tapping his thighs. "Come and ride me."

She slid across and straddled him, taking hold of cock and positioning it between her pussy lips. She leant forward, her nose gently pressing against his then lowered herself down. He gasped as his cock entered her.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkk," she whispered, pushing down until her bum cheeks rested on his thighs. "Fuck me hard!"

"Oh Christ I will," he exclaimed, wrapping his hands around her bum. He pulled her up then drove his hips upwards as he pulled her back down, feeling his cock engulfed by her pussy. "Oh fuck I'm going fuck you so hard," he gasped. He bucked his hips up and down, hearing the slap of her skin on his thighs. He lowered his head and took her left breast in his mouth, sucking it hungrily. She leant back and grinned, then ground her hips back and forth, riding him.

"Oh jesus that's good!" he groaned. "Fuck yes, ride me!" He stared at her wide eyed as she rode him. Her perfect model body writhing on him as she panted, eyes closed. The sensation of her pussy tightening on his shaft dulled only slightly by the condom. He squeezed her bum cheeks, then rubbed them with his palms. Such a perfect ass, he thought. He again thought about Sophie, her large bum that was already starting to sag. He looked at Eva's firm boobs and suppressed a sigh. She started to slide herself up and down his full length, making him groan. Perfect body, and great at fucking. He wondered if she was making good money as a model.

"You like?" Eva gasped, straightening her back and grinding on him.

"Oh fuck yes!" he answered. "Fucking incredible."

She smiled, holding herself still. He felt her pussy twitch against his shaft. "Better than the once or twice?"

Matt laughed. "Better than anyone I've ever fucked."

Eva frowned. "Better than your fiancee too?" She circled her hips slowly, making him groan again.

"Oh Christ, you don't know how much better," he grinned.

She nodded, a faint smile on the corner of her lips. "Will you think about me the next time you fuck her," she said softly.

Matt chuckled. "Oh you are a naughty girl, aren't you?" He sat forward, pulling her as deeply onto him as he could. He moved his head forward, placing his lips against hers. "I'll be thinking about you whoever I fuck next." He pressed his lips firmly against her, kissing her, slipping his tongue into her mouth. He explored her mouth for a few seconds before she pulled back.

"I think you are the naughty one, Matt," she giggled. She lifted herself up and turned around, resting herself on him, her back on his chest. She placed her feet on the cushion and guided his cock back into her pussy, leaning her head back over his shoulder. "Fuck my pussy," she demanded. "Fuck it hard."

He grabbed her waist and jerked his hips upwards. "Oh yes!" she gasped, spreading her thighs apart and pushing down until her bum cheeks were again resting on his upper thighs.

Matt ground his teeth together and started to fuck her, increasing his pace. He focussed on driving his cock as far into her as he could, spurned on by her now constant moaning.

"Oh fuck yes," he groaned. "You like that don't you? Like me fucking that tight pussy."

"Oh yes!" she squealed. "Oh yes, fuck me hard. Fuck me harder."

He reached his arm around and rubbed her clitoris as he again increased his pace. He could hear his cock slapping into her, felt how wet she was. He rubbed her more firmly, then groaned as she planted her feet on his thighs and somehow seemed to push herself even more deeply onto his cock.

"Ohhhh fuck," she hissed. "Oh yes."

"Mmmm, that's it," he grinned, flicking his fingers rapidly on her clit. He grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them backwards, bucking his hips into her with all his strength. For a few minutes, he fucked her as rapidly as he could, thankful the condom was dulling the sensation on his cock. He grunted loudly, then let go of her legs, gasping for air as they stopped moving. Eva was panting too.

"You close?" he asked, regulating his breathing.

She nodded.

Matt took hold of her legs and rolled over to his right, keeping his cock inside her as he knelt against the edge of the sofa and assumed the doggy position. It was his favourite and he groaned in satisfaction as he looked down at her slender toned body in front of him.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard." He quickly started to pump into her, driving his cock deep inside her, pulling her back towards him so his hips bashed against her bum cheeks. She responded by moaning constantly, spurring him on to fuck her as hard as he could. He grabbed her bum cheeks, squeezing them together, feeling her tighten on his shaft as his cock glided back and forth inside her. He wanted to spank her, but it occurred to him that as a model, she probably wouldn't appreciate the marks it would most likely leave.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she screamed. "Oh fuck yes, right there. Fuck, make me cum. Make me cum!"

"Oh god!" Matt exclaimed, gasping for breath as he somehow found even more momentum. "Fuck yes, fucking cum. Cum on my cock!" This was incredible. She was pushing herself back against him, meeting his powerful thrusts. This stunning model was going to orgasm, all thanks to his expert fucking. "Oh yeh! That's it honey, you cum hard."

His face broke into a wide smile as he watched her grip the backrest of the sofa and arch her back. "Ohhhhh I'm cuuuummming," she groaned.

Matt ploughed forwards, driving his cock deep inside her. She let out a high pitched scream and tensed her body, then shook, squealing again.

Matt pulled his cock back, almost out of her, then drove forwards again. He repeated it, then again and again each time grunting "cum...fucking cum." She fell forwards, her hands reaching behind her to push him away and he pulled back, grinning as she rolled onto her back and gasped for air.

"Heh heh," he chuckled. "You came hard there huh?"

Eva wiped her mouth and nodded.

"Good girl," Matt smiled. He felt good that she'd climaxed. He was already looking forward to telling Paul at breakfast that he'd fucked a model from behind and made her cum.

"You...you always use one of those?" she said slowly, nodding at his cock.

Matt frowned, then realised what she meant. "A condom? Well, yes. I don't like it, but gotta be careful you know? If I'm going to get away with fucking around behind my fiancee's back I don't want to be catching some...well you know. Or getting someone pregnant."

She nodded and smiled. "Yes, I know." She shifted slightly, laying flatter on the sofa and spread her legs apart, lifting her right leg and pulling it back towards her. Matt felt his cock twinge as he looked at her glistening pussy. "It's just...well...I promise I am safe," she said quietly, using her fingers to spread her pussy lips apart.

Matt bit his lip. It was true, he hated condoms, but they did serve a purpose by helping him last longer. Evidenced by how he'd managed to keep going to make Eva cum like she'd done.

"Ummmm...what...what exactly are you saying?" he replied, his eyes fixated on her fingers.

"Just..." her eyes narrowed as her middle finger slipped into her pussy. "If you want...you know?"

Matt stepped forward and lowered himself towards her. She took hold of his cock and tapped it gently against her pussy lips. For the first time, he felt a nervous tingle in his stomach. She wanted him to fuck her. Well, he was going to fuck her again anyway. And he wanted to cum. But she was inviting him to do it without the protection of the condom.

"Are you going to fuck me again?" she whispered.

Matt nodded. Her fingers wrapped around his cock and pulled the tip of it against her pussy lips.

"Are you going to fuck me until you cum?" Her voice was low and husky.

"Fuck yes," he replied. His cock was twitching, straining against her fingers, eager to get back inside her.

She splayed her fingers around his shaft and pulled it towards her. He grunted as his cock slipped easily into her pussy. He could feel the tip of the condom against his cock head, the lack of sensation amplified in his brain for no other reason than Eva's suggestion he could take it off.

He pulled back and pushed forward again. She moaned softly, her fingers gently rubbing her clit. His eyes pored over her. Her beautiful face, her sexy body. Those black stockings and firm thighs. That perfectly smooth cunt, wrapped tightly around his cock. The only person he fucked without a condom since he'd mat Sophie, was Sophie. Would she be the last bareback fuck he'd ever have? Or could he take a chance? Experience this incredible girl, the raw sensation of his unprotected cock inside her. His mind whirled. He rocked his hips again. His cock twitched. He wanted to feel her. It struck him he probably wouldn't last very long if he took the condom off, but then, he'd made her cum already. He'd done his bit. He was entitled to enjoy the raw sensation to it's maximum.

He rocked his hips back and forth again. It was too much of a risk.

Eva let out a low moan as he pushed deeply inside her. "Ohhhhh yesss...fuck me."

Her fingers were still splayed across his shaft as he worked his cock in and out, though he could barely feel them through the rubber. He cursed himself for even contemplating such a risk. But then, she was a model. It was a risk for her too, surely? She obviously trusted him; perhaps he could trust her too?

He upped his pace, holding her legs for support as he drove his cock into her with repeated force. She responded with constant cries, clearly enjoying his strong fucking. He grunted as he rammed his cock into her powerfully. Why didn't he feel anything? His mind whirled with the thought of being inside her bare. He felt a surge of excitement. Cheating on Sophie had once been exciting. Naughty, dangerous. But he'd done it so often, that sense of excitement had passed. Now he had an opportunity to get that feeling back. A nervous tingle shivered through his body. She wouldn't have offered if it wasn't ok, he told himself.