What She must

Story Info
A mother of 3 finds herself in a tricky situation.
819 words
3.33
111k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mary walks inside her house trying to fight back the tears caused by anger. Her oldest daughter, 13 at the time, asked her what was wrong.

Mary muttered out the words after a minute or so of collecting herself "That bitch wrote me up again."

Her daughter hugging her and told her not to let her get to you, the mother replied with grief explaining that was her 2nd time, and the next time her job would be terminated, as many thoughts rushed through her mind such as how she would provide for her family.

Mary walked into work the next morning, her rival known as Cheyenne a young 23 year old manager greeted her, with a "Hello, hope your in a better mood than you were yesterday."

Mary who had just turned 31, rolled her eyes and walked by, as Cheyenne said rather loudly "I was talking to you."

Mary replied in a rude manner, "I know."

Cheyenne replied "Please meet me in my office."

Mary expected this to happen, following from behind as Cheyenne directed her into her office.

"I like you, I really do, I know we got off on the wrong foot." Cheyenne said calmly

As a sigh of relief instantly travels through Mary's head.

Cheyenne continued "However, I hope you understand I'm not going to take this lightly, you we're clearly aware of your actions and must face the consequences, with that being said I wish you luck with your future..."

Before she finished, Mary interrupted filled with tears, begged her, and pleaded that she didn't have enough money to provide, and stated "She'd do anything."

Cheyenne's eyes opened and she questioned "Anything?"

Mary nodded, and said "yes" all in the same motion as her eyes were gripped into Cheyenne's.

Cheyenne stood up and locked the door, she then stated "Off the record I never liked you, I always knew you were a dirty slut, and I'm about to prove it."

Mary looked scared, yet confused as Cheyenne walked toward her. Cheyenne instructed Mary to get up, Mary listened, smiling with relief she was about to keep her job, fearing what this short relief might cost her. Cheyenne pulled off Mary's sweater, and undid Mary's bra. Mary standing awkward unsure of what to do.

Cheyenne continued taunting her, saying "I know YOU'RE gonna enjoy this."

Even though Mary's pride wouldn't allow her to admit it, she was eager.

Mary allowed Cheyenne to pull down her sweatpants, soon followed by her underwear, as Mary stood bare, Cheyenne began to strip as well, once Cheyenne was also bare she instructed Mary to turn around and wait.

A moment later Mary reacted to Cheyenne's voice saying "Alright you can look."

Mary turned around and stared down at the very large strap-on around Cheyenne's waist, stuttering with her eyes, without an attempt to hide the eagerness.

Cheyenne chuckled and continued to laugh as she murmured "See you slut, I bet your already wet"

Cheyenne continued and instructed Mary to bend over the small table across the room from her desk and stated "Sorry, no whores are allowed on my desk."

Mary bent over the table without protest Cheyenne stroked the strap-on with lubricant.

Cheyenne instructed "Spread your ass cheeks you little slut." as she laughed.

Mary was sitting there with the skin of her breasts and stomach leaning against the cold table. Her hands spreading her ass cheeks as widely as possible, begging Cheyenne to stick it in. Cheyenne stuck the tip in as Mary began to moan. Cheyenne aggressively slammed the entire strap on into her cunt at one time. Mary couldn't help but to scream with excitement. Cheyenne holding her mouth with one hand continued to pound Mary and slap her ass. Mary's hands were behind her back on Cheyenne's thighs trying to go in harder.

Cheyenne said "I know you like it slut, calm down."

Mary's ass began to bounce up and down. Her ass was now red because of Cheyenne's continuous slapping motion. It continued as the bouncing got slower and slower until it stopped completely. All at once her ass erupted into motions of excitement with Mary screaming at the top of her lungs.

She continued to chant repetitively "I'm cumming!"

She chanted until Cheyenne pulled out. Mary sighed as her eyes opened. A moment later Cheyenne had pulled the strap on to Mary's face as Mary began to suck it.

"Suck it slut, suck my dick!" Cheyenne said.

Mary's head going back and forth laying down on the table as she is sucking the purple colored strap on. This process continues for about 5 minutes when Cheyenne pulled out.

Cheyenne said "I hope you learned your lesson you slut, now get your clothes on."

Mary got her clothes on and a moment later replied "Thank you."

Cheyenne said "See I knew you liked it, now get out of here you whore."