What She Needs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww...fuck it. Not in the mood now."

David had just settled in watching a movie when he heard his doorbell. Force of habit made him look at the clock.

When he got to the door he had a rush of panic. What if it was Laura? What if he had pushed too far and she had come to talk? With a deep breath he opened the door and prepared, though he wasn't quite prepared for the sexy, barely clad thing standing there in front of him. It took him a moment to compose himself.

"Hi, David?"

"Umm....yes. Can I help you?"

"I'm Carey, friend of Laura's. She said you might have a bottle opener...a cork screw?"

David looked past her for Laura, wondering why she hadn't walked over. The girl seemed to pick up on his reaction.

"She's in the shower."

He took a step back and let her in, smiling at the thought. He had sent her to the shower; that was a good sign. "Yes, I have one you can borrow."

He headed downstairs to the bar, rather surprised when he saw her shadow behind him, following him down there.

Carey couldn't believe how hot he was and his age was only another draw for her. She had been with an ex's father once and learned that older men were amazing in bed. David was definitely older, but still had all those wonderful attributes a younger man would sport. His jogging shorts sat well at his waist, the cut of his stomach wasn't exactly a six pack, but it was defined and he had a very handsome, refined face that had aged perfectly. At this angle, watching the muscles in his shoulders and back move, she almost reached out to touch him; biting her lip to restrain herself.

She ran her fingers over the pool table as he looked through a drawer at the bar. Wanting to make some sort of hint to him, she leaned against the bar very close to him with her ass pressed to the counter top. She smiled sweetly.

"Laura didn't mention how handsome you are."

David just chuckled, he had already read her body language from the minute he had opened the door. The way she stood with on knee bent, her hip popped out, the toss of the short blond hair from her face, even the sultry way she tucked her thumb into the pocket of her tiny shorts, pulling them down just a bit. Young girls were so easy to read.

He decided to use this to his favour. He could grab her and have a quick and very fun wild fuck right now, but that would ruin any chance with Laura, but this girl, well she could plant the seed of thought in Laura's mind.

He shut the drawer he was looking in, leaned across her and opened the drawer on the other side of her. He now stood, pinning her against the counter, his head close to her bikini clad cleavage, breathing hot on her pert little tits as he pretended to look for the cork screw.

He saw her tits rise slowly as she took in a deep breath, she shifted her hips and he lifted his head and looked into those dark chocolate eyes. He smiled easy at her; just standing there silent, letting the moment wash over her, letting her decide whether or not she really wanted this; each second making her hotter, wetter.

She looked at him, locking eyes with him. "Having a hard time?"

He wanted to laugh; she had emphasized the word hard. Did she think she was playing him? Poor girl.

"No, I found it. I was only curious as to how close I could get." There was no mistaking his wording, his tone.

Light fingers touched him, playing softly in his chest hair. She licked her lips seductively. "Oh, you can get much...much closer."

He smiled and took a step back from her, offering the bottle opener. "Sorry sweetie, any other time I could make you moan and beg for days, but I have my mind set on another woman."

Her eyes were wide with his response, and a quick look down at his huge bulge only made her heart race and eyes widen even more.

"Lucky girl. If it doesn't work out, I want to fill her position."

She took the cork screw from him, touching his palm softly.

"Thanks, we'll return it later."

With a turn she headed upstairs and let herself out.

David placed a hand on the bar and took a deep breath. Damn, David! That would have been a wonderful fuck!

Laura sat in the hot tub with Kim and Jen, talking about the ride and making plans for the little party tomorrow. They asked her about Jesse, almost quizzing her. Her mind however was elsewhere; she couldn't understand what was taking Carey so long.

Just then the skinny blond walked out the sliding door with an open bottle in hand.

"What took you so long?"

"My God, Laura! He is stunning! Please tell me he's hot in bed. No wait; don't tell me...he said he had his eye on someone else. I don't want to know he is great and then....."

"What on earth makes you think I would know?" Laura was laughing at her friend's rambling as Carey slipped into the hot tub with them.

"Well I would have thought you would try."

"I'm not here on a sex trip. This isn't Vegas!"

All four laughed; then passed looks that contained secret messages, remembering the wild trip.

Kim jumped in, "Who are we talking about."

"Laura's neighbor. He's fuckin sexy as hell. And old...or rather, older. He said he could make me moan and beg for days! And with that package I bet he could."

"Damn! I need to meet this guy." Kim was quick to chime in. "Are ya'll close, Laura."

Carey nudged her, "Yeah, are you the other woman?"

Laura was blushing, "I hardly think so. He's had this lady over, Maria. It's probably her. She's very attractive. Wait! Package?! How did you see his cock?!"

Carey just laughed and shook her head. "I didn't, but the bulge is unmistakable."

Jen wrapped her arm around Laura and pulled her close. "Now come on sweetie, you're gorgeous. I would screw you."

Laura laughed and shoved Jen away, "In a manner of speaking you already have!"

They sat there passing the bottle of wine and bringing up sexual connotations, teasing each other about Vegas and all the fun that had happened.

Laura looked up at the top level of David's house, just thinking.

Kim and Jen headed off to bed, hands roaming about each other as they did. Carey turned to her best friend and smiled.

"So, this Jesse guy, something special?"

"Gosh, I don't know Carey. I really am trying not to get close right now. I have so many things I want to do." She sighed. "A relationship just isn't at the top of the list."

Carey laughed at her. "I don't even think it is on your list."

She passed the bottle to Laura, noticing how she kept looking up to David's house.

"So, you've thought about it also?"

"Huh?"

"David. You've thought about him. What he would be like."

"No, not exactly. We've quickly become close. But I don't know if he is just overly friendly and I am making something out of nothing."

"You think he is coming on to you?" Carey was quite interested now, moving in close to her friend.

"If he were younger, I would say yes...definitely. But something about his age, and knowing he has Maria makes me think he's just friendly."

Carey stood and stepped from the hot tub. "What on earth makes you think a guy like that just wants to be friendly with some girl next door that will be gone in a month?" She laughed at her as she walked toward the house. "I'm goin to bed. See you in the morning."

Laura sat there in the warm churning waters, just looking up to his house, again thinking. Suddenly she remembered her last late night session in the hot tub. Quickly, she rose up and went inside.

David had silently sat in his hot tub listening to the girls chatter, smiling the entire time.

*

(thank you all so very much for feedback and voting. i enjoy writing this story, especially now that weather is getting colder)

12