What She Needs Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was stretched out along one of the padded benches sunning her self. David had looked back just in time to catch her wiggle out of those tight jean shorts before lying down. Now he had killed the engines and come out to join her.

"You are going to get burnt again."

"Never while you are around. Besides, you enjoy the excuse to lather on the sunscreen."

"Come inside, let's eat something."

They made sandwiches and sat on the couch, finishing their beers.

"Did you take the tour earlier?"

Her answer was an almost silent, "yes."

David had gotten up to get the sunscreen and was moving in behind her.

"Your back is already on fire, lay down." He gently pushed her down to the cushions of the couch. As he smoothed in the sunscreen she couldn't stop the little whimpers and moans, some from pleasure, the others from the sun burn that was already starting.

"We'll need to put some aloe on you at home."

"Mmhhmmm"

It was feeling so good. His touch was relaxing, soothing, and euphoric. Her breaths were increasing and her body responding even though her mind was far from thought. As his hands made their way to the small of her back and then to creamy thighs, her legs spread slightly and hips adjusted.

David was rock hard in an instant. That's it baby, don't think too much about it, just let my touch feel good, let your horny hot little body respond the way it should.

He leaned down over her and whispered softly, "roll over."

She did, without hesitation. He started rubbing her chest and collar bone, down her slender arms, over each curve of her supple breasts, kneading his fingers into her. When he moved down to her flat belly and past that pretty little stone in her navel, her hips again shifted, rocking up to his touch. He smiled as his fingers dipped below her bikini line, following that crease of her thigh down to between her legs; they spread further. There it was, that one rock up of her hips, the soft whimpering moan that went with it, the spreading of her thighs, bending of her knees, opening up for him, the scent....my God, the scent of her sweet young naturally wet pussy.

Keeping his hands right in the vicinity of her inner thighs and cunt, he waited for the right moment. It would present itself soon, he knew it. With his full touch, flat hands moving up her inner thighs, fingers pointed to her sex...it happened. She moved, thrust slightly just as his fingers reached her bikini and he conveniently sent them under the material and straight to her wet petals. He froze and waited.

Laura's eyes got wide and she held her breath and didn't move.

"I'm sorry....I was...then you..." He falsely stammered.

Her eyes drifted closed again, her hips moved, lowered.

His fingers were still pressed to her soft labia. She decided to just lay still and she waited for what he would do. She didn't think she wanted him, but she wasn't sure. And she felt that at his age, he should definitely be the one to make the moves.

He did. He slid a finger up and down her wet slit a few times, slowly.

Laura mindlessly moaned. It didn't matter what her heart or mind thought, her body wanted this.

With that, David slid two fingers deep inside of her, curling them quickly and rubbing her, his thumb pressed to her clit. This time her moan was unmistakable. He continued, moving his fingers slowly in and out as they curled hard. His erection was throbbing, she was so tight around his fingers he could already imagine how she would feel taking in his thick cock.

Other than his fingers buried knuckle deep inside of her, the moment was far from intimate. She wasn't making eye contact, or moving with his conquest, but she wasn't stopping him either.

A thought of dread came over him. Was this rape to her? Did she feel since she was out on a boat alone that she didn't have a choice?

She whimpered again as he pushed in deeper. How bad did he really want her?

Both of them startled when a booming horn came from outside, the CB crackled with a voice.

"Lucky Seven calling Envious. Everything alright Bull?"

In an instant David drew his fingers from her wet pussy and moved over to the radio, grumbling to him self as he did.

"Phil, its David. Anything wrong?" He was looking out the port side and Laura sat up to look also.

"Hey. Just worried since you are a drift and no signs of life on deck. Wouldn't want you to have a heart attack old man."

"Funny kid. We got out of the heat to have something to eat. All's fine."

Laura tried to wrap her head around what had just happened. She had almost had an orgasm to his fingers alone, but she really felt like a deer in headlights.

The men talked a bit about fish and where the Lucky Seven had hit on tuna. Then David turned and looked to her as the other boat pulled away.

He sat there, looking at those shinning green eyes. Come on Laura. Call me to you, tell me you want it.

His heart sank at her words. "So are we chasing tuna again?"

It was as if nothing had happened.

"Looks like." He wanted to give her an opening. If she was uncomfortable, or felt he had pushed to hard, he wanted her to be able to back out easily

"If you want to that is. Or do you want to head in...or just stay here, sun bathe some?"

"I can sunbathe at the house. Let's fish!"

She was trying the best she could to get her mind on something...anything else other than the fire between her legs. Part of her wanted to walk over and beg for him to take her; or maybe just lead him down to the bedroom. But ultimately it was the age thing that stopped her. Would she be a little slut for wanting such an older man to take advantage of her? There was no mistaking what had just happened. He definitely wanted her, but wanted what? He's an adult Laura, just talk to him about it. She couldn't, she just felt she was being a sexually, overly charged young girl.

David sighed, not enough so she could see it, but his disappointment ate at him. She hadn't wanted that; she hadn't wanted him. And now she just wanted out of the situation. But she also hadn't demanded to go home, so she obviously wasn't angry.

He would just keep it friendly and keep his hands off her.

The rest of the afternoon went well. They talked as usual, hit tons of fish and lost track of time, heading back in the sun started to sink lower in the sky.

They were seated up on the flying bridge again.

"I hadn't planned on being out this late."

"It's beautiful, and I don't mind. Will anyone be there to help with the fish?"

"Yeah, I called in. They know I pay well, they'll stick around."

"David?" Her voice was soft, and hesitating.

He closed his eyes, he knew what was coming and he didn't want this conversation.

"Yes, Laura."

She was searching for what she wanted to say. Should she just tell him she had enjoyed it? That she wanted more. She didn't know if she could say that, she didn't honestly know whether or not she did want anything further. She certainly hadn't resisted, but to be away from the situation now, it seemed odd to just say, I would really like your fingers back in me.

"Laura? I ...."

"I just wanted to say I had a great time. I had fun."

She paused a moment looked at him with those sweet warm eyes and placed her hand on his arm.

"I enjoy being with you."

She didn't think that was enough, it was too vague, but it was the best she could do.

"I love your company as well, Laura. And you are far better to look at than Bull and Michael."

She had left him with more questions than answers, and he felt like a teenage boy in the back seat with a girl for the first time, fumbling.

Laura chuckled, "well I should hope so."

They had backed into the slip, Michael and a few others had gathered around to help with the fish. Laura was in the cabin packing up some of her things when David walked in with another older gentleman.

"Laura, this is a good friend of mine, Jack."

The man was well dressed in a light blue polo shirt and khaki slacks with dark brown deck shoes. Laura got the impression real quick he too owned one of the elite boats docked nearby. She also didn't figure he was the type that actually went out "fishing" on his boat.

She extended her hand, "Pleased to meet you."

He raised an eyebrow and took a very noticeable long look up and down her entire frame.

"The pleasure is mine, darling."

Laura looked at David, she saw him clench a fist and his jaw tighten. He then took a deep breath, she figured to calm him self.

"Jack's boat was just moved over to Pirate's Cove. There is a storm moving in.

"Will you be moving Envious?"

David laughed and turned his joke to Jack, "No, my baby is paid in full. Not as much insurance hassles."

"We can't all have your fortune David. Let's have some drinks. I'll get Margaret and we can all relax here and catch up. I am sure she would love to meet your new fling."

Laura's mouth damn near hit the floor. His new...what?! That arrogant ass! He didn't know a thing about her OR her relationship with David. Or was that how David had described her. She looked quickly to him and she knew fire was in her eyes.

"Ummm, Jack, we've been fishing all day. I am sure Laura is beat, and she is just a friend. She is actually dating the William's boy, Jesse."

Her fire got hotter. Please stop "attaching" me to someone.

Jack had shrugged and was already calling his wife.

David mouthed the words, "I'm sorry," and Laura just shook her head.

"It's ok, I did bring a change of clothes. I'll take a quick shower." Grabbing her bag she headed down to the back bedroom.

She was pulling off her tank top when David walked through the door. His breath caught for a moment. He knocked on the door.

"Laura, I am sorry. We can go."

"No, its fine, just going to sit around an empty house anyway. Besides, I'd like to see his fling."

It was sarcastic and immature, but she didn't care.

David felt his temper flare, not from her words, but from Jack. And now he could see that it had hurt her. He closed the gap between them quickly and grabbed her arm, possibly a bit harder than he had meant too. Turning her he looked down at her and was stern with his words.

"I did NOT call you that. I didn't mention you to him at all till we walked inside and I introduced you. Jack can be an ass. He was quick to assume."

"Quick to assume? Where would he even get such a notion? Do you often have quick young 'flings'? Is it hard for the town folk to keep track?"

"What are you talking about?!"

"Janet, Maria....Carey...me, just now on the boat?"

"Janelle, and she and I have known each other for years. I didn't do a thing with Carey, and well...I am sorry for what happened. I..."

Laura wrenched her arm from his grasp. She wanted to cry and she didn't know why, and she damn sure didn't want him to see it.

"I need to take a shower."

"Laura I think we should talk..."

"I think you should go upstairs and clear things with Jack. And by the way, adding that I am dating the 'William's boy' didn't help."

Laura shut the door to the bathroom just as tears fell down her cheeks. Why was she so upset by this? And what was it that upset her, being referred to as a "fling?" The incident on the boat?

She took a rather lengthy shower, as lengthy as one can take on a boat anyway. She was standing there nude with her hair wrapped up in a towel and was looking through her bag. A knock came on the door.

"Hold on."

She quickly removed the towel from her hair and wrapped it around her body; "come in."

David had changed into a tan button up shirt and navy slacks. His hair was damp and waved back, she could smell his aftershave. He was gorgeous, but his face looked worn.

"You look nice."

"I keep clothes on the boat. And while I am sure it could stir an argument, Maria has a nice dress hanging in the wardrobe, some shirts and tops. They would probably fit you."

He hated telling her that; he knew she would conclude that he and Maria spent countless nights in this bedroom together. But why should he care what Laura thought about his sexual escapades.

She was looking through the clothes, something about being in Maria's clothes didn't sit well, but she knew his intentions were good. He didn't want her to feel anymore out of place around his older, well to do friends.

She pulled out the clothes she had brought and laid them on the bed.

"Are these ok?"

He sighed and smiled at her, "I should have known. You women always think ahead. That will be very nice. Again, we can go home."

She could smell the faint aroma of fish cooking, her stomach growled and she giggled.

"Girl's gotta eat."

"Are we good?"

She slumped on the bed, the towel splitting open exposing her creamy thigh. Did she know how incredibly sexy she looked with that white towel barely covering her? Those long wet, blood red curls begged to be grabbed, tousled in a frenzy of heat and need.

"I don't know David. I'm out of my element I guess. I don't know how to react around you, or how to control my emotions around you."

"Why do you feel the need to control them?"

The question caught her off guard.

"Cause, I....well...I..." She looked down, flushing with the thought.

He reached over, lifted her chin with his fingers and looked into those swirling green spheres, "Laura, are you attacked to me?"

"Yes, of course."

"You said age wasn't a problem for you."

"It isn't."

"Then what is?"

She had to laugh, she couldn't help it; "well, the age is the problem."

David laughed also.

"I don't want to be a fling, David."

"We don't know each other well enough to be serious Laura."

"Oh! No, that isn't what I meant. Ok, I am just gonna say it. I feel like a slut coming on to a rich man that is older than my father."

He laughed again, "fair enough. But I clearly remember being the one to seduce you."

And if it weren't for the guests upstairs he would have taken her right here.

"It's all so very confusing to me."

"Then let's take that from the equation. You have stated you aren't interested in a relationship, casual or otherwise. Right?"

"Yes," she answered dryly.

"You even pulled back from Jesse, right?"

"I did."

"So then, let's put away the very stupid thing I did earlier and agree to be friends. If you weren't angered by it, or disgusted, then I am ok with forgetting it happened. I was just fearful I had pushed the line and you thought ill of me."

"God no, David. It was awkwardly wonderful."

They both laughed softly at her wording.

"Then get dressed and come up to eat. Another couple has joined us as well."

He kissed her forehead and left, closing the door behind him.

David was sitting in one of the bar chairs when Laura walked up. His back was to her, but he knew she was there by the reactions of the others. When he turned around, he had the same reaction, complete awe.

Though he had seen the clothes lying on the bed, it wasn't the same as how they hugged her body. A short navy skirt that came mid thigh that showed off her well toned legs, and a white, shear button up sleeveless blouse that she had failed to button fully. It gave a beautiful peak of her well set cleavage and the way her hair was drying naturally in those reckless curls, David wanted to chase everyone out of his boat. How was he supposed to forget his fingers buried so deep inside her tight cunt when she looked like a sex goddess.

He quickly gathered himself and made introductions, standing and taking her arm.

"Laura, this Margaret, Jack's wife. And Tom and Jenny. Tom owns the boat Lucky Seven."

"Laura smiled politely and shook each hand, turning her warm gaze to Tom, "She is a lovely boat. Not often one sees a green hull."

"I did that to match the color of money and the felt on the tables."

David leaned in to Laura's ear, "Tom won her in a game of craps."

Laura laughed, "Yeah right."

"You should thank me, David. Right after I won that damn thing I had to replace engine two. And it gave you a reason to buy this monster."

Laura looked up to David, "You lost a boat to gambling AND sank one?"

"To be fair, I sank the other boat first, then bought Lucky Seven, then lost it to gambling."

The group laughed and Laura sat down on the edge of the couch, near Jenny. Other than Jack, they all seemed a bit younger than David, maybe mid forty's. Margaret was a tiny little thing, and at one time may have been drop dead gorgeous. She was sneering at Laura, thin lips pursed; Laura assumed that sneer and her mindset is what made her age badly.

Jenny and Tom looked like a typical Vanderbilt couple. Sport blazers, perfect hair, and Laura giggled inwardly thinking they looked like twins. Wasn't that how the wealthy kept their money, marrying cousins? But Jenny was friendly and bubbly and quick to chat Laura up.

"Did you have fun fishing?"

"I did yes."

"First time?"

"God no! I've been fishing since I was old enough to hold a rod...or rather a pole. We used to have this creek by my house, loaded with catfish and blue gill. I rigged up an old bamboo pole dad had tucked away. Salt water and deep sea is much more fun though."

"Laura, would you like some wine?"

"That would be lovely, David. I know we are having fish, but I don't care for reds, so maybe a blush?"

He smiled at her. In one quick moment that sexy little girl next door had turned into a debutant. He was worried she would feel out of place.

Margaret was out to spoil it for her though, "Oh? You are old enough to drink?"

"Margaret!" Jenny quipped.

No, I'm not, but David likes his underage girl's easy to manhandle. How would that suffice for a response?

Laura just smiled, "I'm quite knowledgeable on wine and would be happy to give you a small lesson, Ma'am."

David about spit out his scotch at the ending jest toward the other woman's age, that's a girl!

There was idle conversation about fishing, the storm coming in, and a tournament in a few weeks. Jenny asked Laura about her hometown and school. Jenny was a lawyer and intrigued to find that Laura was going into criminal forensics. Laura immediately liked her. And Jenny whispered over in her ear about Margaret.

"She's only jealous. Who wouldn't be, right? But he rejected her; she thinks it was due to her age."

Laura only nodded and then excused herself when she saw David move to the galley. He was checking the oven.

"What, no on board chef?

"Well, I could have, but I am rather particular about my tuna."

"It smells wonderful. Here, let me?"

He was starting some rice so she added water to the pot as he got the other things together. It wasn't that the galley was separated from the living area, but the boat was large enough and Jack's voice loud enough, that Laura felt she could talk privately.

"So, you rejected Margaret?"

He snickered, "Jenny filling you in on the gossip huh? I did. She had been my wife's closest friend down here, and I may have my vices, but screwing another man's wife isn't one of them."

"She was married to Jack?"

"Yes. And she made it clear that she didn't care. So I made it clear that I did."

Laura chuckled. And that woman had the audacity to give her sneering looks.

He refilled her wine glass and shot her a sly smile.

"Trying to get me drunk?"

"We're staying here tonight. There is no way I can drive home at this point. You might as well sleep soundly."

After dinner, the men went outside to smoke cigars and Laura just listened to Margaret and Jenny talk about their social club. She was feeling good from the wine and kept thinking about staying the night on the boat. She was excited about it actually, curling up in that big bed, the easy rock from "Envious."

She excused herself to the restroom and chose to use the more private bath off the master, taking a moment to splash her face a bit. The wine had made her hot.