What She Never Told Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,674 Followers

Before I got too far I heard the sounds of someone out in the hallway and I slowed my movements as I listened to see if I could tell who it was. There weren't any real clues, no voices or anything, but then the door slowly opened and I knew it must be Mel when it didn't immediately shut again.

"Hey baby, you gonna come join me?" I said, my eyes still closed and my fingers lazily toying with my clit.

Maybe Mel wouldn't have the time to get in the bath with me, but if she did it wouldn't be too hard to convince her to help me out. Having her fingering me was always better than doing it myself. I wondered if she could tell I was playing with myself under the water. She knew me well enough she could probably guess even if she couldn't see.

The sound of clothes coming off and falling to the floor made me smile since I knew it meant I'd get what I wanted after all. I could picture her even without looking, seeing each part of her becoming exposed in my mind as I heard the appropriate article of clothing being removed. It was only when she stepped into the tub that I finally cracked open my eyes.

In hindsight maybe I should have made sure it was actually Mel when she had first come in since, predictably, it wasn't her. That was the second thing I noticed. The first being the pair of breasts that were directly in front of me for a second before vanishing under the obscuring film of bubbles. It didn't really matter though since I wasn't distracted for any significant length of time from the fact that I was now sharing my bath with a very naked Cindy.

"Mmm, it's been a while since I took a bath, always forget how good it feels," she said.

She didn't seem to be having the same mental shut down that I was experiencing, then again why would she since she had clearly known what she was doing whereas I was just now finding out. I couldn't actually see much of her now that she was sitting down, but I knew that there things down there I wanted to see. Not to mention I could feel her legs sliding against mine every time either of us moved. Her wet, slippery, and very naked legs.

"You thought I was Mel, didn't you?" Cindy said after a moment of silence.

Me staring like an idiot with my mouth hanging open probably gave that away even if nothing else did.

"Um, yeah."

"Do you want me to go?"

She asked the question softly, in way that told me she didn't want to leave but would if that was my choice. That would have been the right thing to say at that point I suppose, but I didn't want to. Sure I might have to worry about how Mel would react if she found out, on the other hand the second sexiest girl I knew was naked in the bath with me and seemed perfectly happy there.

"No," I said.

"Good."

That seemed to be enough for her and it left me with only the problem of figuring out what she wanted. Maybe she just decided to spend some time with me and didn't care that the setting wasn't really typical for getting to know someone. Mel had never given me reason to think that the two of them would have been raised without a normal sense of boundaries though so it was more likely something else.

"I used to take baths with Mel sometimes back when she was home," Cindy continued. "It never seemed worth the effort on my own though."

And now she was casually feeding my fantasies, not exactly what I needed my mind on at the moment. Not when I was still coming off an aborted masturbation session.

"I can understand that," I said.

"Yeah, I bet you can."

Cindy shifted, placing her hands on either side of the tub to try and maneuver herself into sitting a little more upright. Instead she slipped and squealed as she dunked herself under the water.

I was pretty sure it wasn't intentional, but when she slid under the water one of her legs was between mine and her foot ended up pressing firmly against my pussy. I gasped involuntarily as she used the leverage to help push herself back to her own side of the tub, and part of me wanted her to keep her foot right where it was. My attempt at ignoring the urge to masturbate was experiencing some serious setbacks.

"Whoops." Cindy pushed her now wet hair back as she got resituated. "Wasn't expecting it to be that slippery."

As she lifted her arms to adjust her hair, her breasts too were raised just high enough that the very top of her nipples became visible. There was no way I could stop myself from looking, from hoping I'd get to see even more. Soon though she had finished what she was doing and her chest dropped back under the water.

"You're staring at me again," Cindy said. "You've been doing that a lot since I got here."

"You haven't been making it easy not to," I countered.

My eyes met hers and our gazes locked for a few seconds. I hoped I was right and she really was teasing me on purpose or things might get awkward. Suddenly Cindy burst out into a wide grin and I knew I was right.

"Okay, maybe I was trying to get you to look," she said. "I just wanted to know if you were interested."

"I... why would you want to know that?"

"Because things could be a lot more fun if you were. And you don't have to look so terrified, I promise I'm not trying to ruin anything between you and my sister."

"Then what are you doing?" I asked before I really thought about it.

Cindy didn't answer, instead maneuvering herself again in the tub and this time having a much more successful time of it. She turned her body around until she was facing away from me and backed up until she was nearly on my lap. She pulled my unresisting arms around her waist and settled in against me.

I was overwhelmed by the sudden contact between us, so many parts of our bodies touching and rubbing together in ways only wet, bare skin could. I wanted to both get away from Cindy before she dragged me further under her spell, and simultaneously take the opportunity to explore any part of her I could reach, which was most anywhere. In my state of confusion and moral dilemma I did neither and simply sat there frozen in indecision.

Cindy didn't seem to have any of the same issues that I had though, no hesitation whatsoever. Even when her arm started moving in small, repetitive motions it took me a moment to clue in that she was playing with herself.

"What are you doing?" I asked, the same words as before but with a different intent.

"You can't expect me to be good forever can you?" she said. "Being naked in the bath with another girl, it does things to me. Can't help it."

So at least part of her air of indifference was just an act, that was good to know. She was so casual around me it was nice to see that she was feeling some of the same things I was.

As though drawn magnetically, one of my hands slid down from her waist to where her fingers were toying with her pussy. She gave no indication of minding or trying to push me away, and allowed my hand to cover hers. I followed her movements for a while, mimicking masturbating her without actually touching any of her sensitive areas.

Then Cindy reversed the situation and clasped the back of my hand under her palm. I let her guide me where to touch her and where to put my fingers as if I was a complete novice at getting another girl off. I didn't care about any of that, or anything at all except for how I had full access to the pussy of the girl who'd been haunting my thoughts since she arrived. Full access to any part of her I chose, I suspected.

"You're trouble, you know that?" I whispered into her ear from behind her. "And I thought I was bad."

"Mm-hm, Mel used to tell me that a lot," Cindy said.

My pussy was complaining vigourously at still being ignored, but what could I do? I couldn't reach it with Cindy where she was and I was far too busy dealing with her anyway.

Gradually I stopped following her lead and concentrated on making her cum on my fingers, it became my only goal and I focused almost exclusively on it. She was so like Mel, but different too in ways I couldn't necessarily quantify. Her reactions were similar enough that I no trouble making her feel exactly the way I wanted her to and soon I was holding her right on the edge of orgasm.

"Come on, do it," she begged, sensing me slow down as she got closer and closer. "Don't stop now."

"I'm not gonna stop," I said. "Just want to make it better for you."

My fingers flicked across her clit and over her pussy with a skill born of so many hours of practice, I had her right where I wanted her. For the first time since I met her the power was mine instead of hers and it was a very good feeling.

The sensation of control lasted right up until the bathroom door swung open again and Mel walked in. I blanked instantly, desperately trying to figure out how to explain what was going on and coming up with nothing. She was going to be pissed, she had to be.

Only she wasn't. The only thing I saw on her face was a mix of amusement and affection, directed either at one or both of Cindy and I.

"That didn't take you long," Mel said softly, with just a hint of accusation.

Mel looked at Cindy as she said it, but I couldn't see how her younger sister was responding since she was facing away from me.

"Didn't mean to, I just found her in here and couldn't resist," Cindy said without the slightest tone of apology.

"I should have known better than to leave you two alone I suppose," Mel said. "You seem to be getting along all right though, so I guess it doesn't matter too much."

Mel bent down to kiss me and I accepted it automatically even though I couldn't figure out what the hell was happening.

"We'll talk when you're done here okay?" she told me.

"Okay," I said faintly.

And that appeared to be the extent of her reaction. I didn't know what was expecting, but that wasn't it. All I could do was watch her as she walked out again and left Cindy and I to ourselves.

"Guess we're done here then," Cindy said, sighing in resignation. "I know she's gonna really get annoyed if we take too long. I was hoping we'd be finished before she found us."

"You don't think she's annoyed, or, you know, worse than that already?"

"Nah. Well, a little. She knows I'm not patient though, I never had the restraint she did when I wanted something."

I guess it was nice to be thought of as desirable, but the lack of any serious emotions from Cindy and Mel under the circumstances was getting to me too much to appreciate it. I almost wished one of them would yell or cry or... something just so I'd know what I was dealing with.

Cindy tried to stand up, but didn't get very far with my arms still clasped around her waist. Even in my confusion I held onto her like she was my teddy bear, protecting me from imaginary danger.

"Hey, let go," she said, tugging at my wrists. "Water's getting cold anyway. Can't stay here forever."

"Can too," I mumbled a little childishly.

Reluctantly I let go and Cindy made it to her feet in front of me. Even in my state the sight of her bare ass right in front of my face was enough to break through the whirling thoughts in my head and attract my attention. She was as unconcerned as ever about the show she was giving me as she unsteadily stepped out of the tub onto the bath mat.

I had an excellent view of her butt the whole time she was toweling off, and I caught the occasional flash of breasts too. It reminded me exactly how much sway she held over my sense of judgement and why, even if I had the chance, I probably couldn't have done anything differently regardless of how the rapidly approaching conversation with Mel went.

Finally Cindy was dry, or close enough to it, and left the room clad only in the towel that she'd wrapped around herself. I had no more excuses and hauled myself out of the tub with a self-indulgent groan. It was only when I reached for my towel that I realized Cindy had both used and taken it with her.

"Brat," I muttered, unable to think of a more appropriate word.

I dripped water over the floor as I got another towel out of the cupboard and dried myself off. I was torn between copying Cindy and just wearing the towel out, or taking the time to get dressed. It wasn't like either of the girls would be uncomfortable around me in a state of near-undress though, plus I really wanted to know what Mel was going to say, so I opted for the quicker option.

It turned out they were both waiting for me in the living room, sitting on opposite ends of the couch. Cindy was curled up in her corner with her hand between her legs and a contented smile on her face while Mel watched her. From the appearance of things it looked to me like Cindy had finished getting herself off without caring that her sister was right there beside her. I already knew she was far more free about showing off than most, but that was taking it a bit far.

"It's really hard to get mad at her, you know?" Mel said softly as she noticed my arrival. "You learn to just go along with it."

"Um, I'm a little confused," I said. A bit of an understatement.

"I don't blame you," Mel said, directing her gaze at me. "I was going to try and explain everything properly, I really was. Someone got impatient though."

Cindy adopted an innocent face at the offhand accusation, but she wasn't fooling anyone.

"I was only helping," she said.

"Sure you were baby," Mel said. "Anyway, Jen you're probably starting to understand that me and Cindy, we're not what you'd call completely normal for sisters."

"Sort of, but I don't know what... I'm still not sure what's going on."

That wasn't entirely true, I did have ideas as to what she meant. The way the two of them accepted sexual situations around each other so casually definitely implied some previous familiarity with them. Once again the sister fantasy I'd tested out on Mel flashed through my mind and the pieces fit together differently now that more was becoming clear. I still wasn't ready to take the logical progression further on my own though, and I waited for Mel to do it for me.

"We could show you," Cindy suggested, already uncurling and moving toward Mel.

Mel hesitated for only a split second, then shifted closer to her sister and I watched in fascination as they came together. It took a couple seconds to register what was happening as they kissed right in front of me, not in a sisterly way either but the way Mel and I might when we were alone. It was the sort of kiss I might have pictured when I was imagining the two sisters while I masturbated.

After what seemed like far too long for either of them to still have any oxygen left in them they broke apart, though Cindy didn't go too far from her sister's side. As was becoming typical of the girl in my experience, her towel was exposing more and more skin, not to mention threatening to come undone at any time, and she made no move to fix it.

"I should have known what would happen with you two left alone I suppose," Mel said. "How could I ever expect you to resist her when even I couldn't?"

"That's what you wanted to happen anyway wasn't it?" Cindy said. "Don't know why you're going on like it's just me misbehaving as usual."

"Because I wanted her to understand first," Mel told her sister. "I wanted her to be able to make the choice, which I guess she still has to."

Suddenly they were both focused intently on me and I sense that something critical was about to happen.

"Make what choice?" I asked.

"Jen, I love you," Mel said. "But... I love my sister too. Not in quite the same way, not entirely, but it's something a lot of people wouldn't accept. I thought that you could, or I hoped you could I suppose. And after last night... I was sure you'd be okay. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I just didn't want to risk losing you."

She was genuinely worried what I thought, even now after what I'd been doing with Cindy. But I could understand the fear she had, that fear that everyone probably has about letting anyone know their deepest secrets. It doesn't matter how much you trust someone, there are things that still aren't easy to share.

"I understand," I said. "Or maybe... maybe I don't completely understand, but I'm okay with it."

"See, told you she would be," Cindy interjected. "Who's gonna say no to getting both of us?"

"Um, on that subject, what exactly is this going to mean for us?" I asked.

Sure Mel had seemed fine with Cindy and me messing around, but I wasn't certain where the limits were.

"Just what Cindy said," Mel told me as she rose from her seat. "You get both of us, if you want."

Cindy stood too, and as she did her increasingly loose towel finally came apart leaving her naked in the middle of the room. She basked in the silent stares of both me and her sister for a moment, before turning and starting to walk away.

"Meet you two in the bedroom?" she called behind her, clearly not expecting any argument.

I stood watching her perfect ass swaying until Mel took my hand and tugged gently. She led me like a child through the hallway to our room where Cindy was waiting, having cleared any unnecessary obstacles off the bed onto the floor. I'd never been with more than one person at a time until then, and had no idea how it really worked. It turned out not to matter since the sisters took control and I willingly followed along.

Mel started by removing my towel and letting it fall, leaving me as naked as Cindy. I got an appreciative look from the younger sister, who I belatedly remembered hadn't actually seen me without clothes on yet, and her approval meant more to me than I would have expected. All the time I'd spent thinking about her body and it never occurred to me to consider what she would think of mine.

I was pushed onto the bed on my back by two sets of hands and the girls quickly crawled up beside me. Nearly simultaneously I felt their lips on my neck as they kissed and licked from my shoulders down to my chest. I had to close my eyes temporarily in an attempt not to get overwhelmed by all the sensations running through me. The sight of the two sexy girls side-by-side was too much for me when combined with their hands and mouths on my skin.

Nipple play wasn't usually my thing. It felt good and everything, but I'd rather have my pussy being taken care of than my breasts. With two girls and a mouth for each nipple however, the experience was a different one entirely. I cracked open one eyelid, unable to resist taking a peek at my two lovers happily sucking away at the most sensitive areas of my chest.

"Feel good baby?" Mel asked, lifting her head for a moment.

"Mmm, so good," I said softly. I reached out to stroke Mel's hair lovingly. "You gonna get naked for me too?"

"Anything you want," she said.

Mel raised herself onto her knees and started pulling off her shirt. Cindy kept working on me for a moment, then joined her sister and helped remove the rest of her clothing. When they were done all three of us were completely naked, and more than a little horny.

"How's that?" Mel asked me.

Her and Cindy adopted identical poses, kneeling on the bed with their hands resting just above their knees and seductive smiles on their faces. Even if I somehow hadn't known they were sisters already, I would have been certain of it then. Other than their haircuts and Cindy's slightly less-developed figure the two of them could almost have been twins. There were other small difference of course, but they were only obvious to me because I knew Mel so well.

"That's fucking hot," I said in response to my girlfriend's question.

"Think so? What about this?"

Mel half-turned toward Cindy and once again they kissed in front of me, only this time with no clothes between them. My clit throbbed almost painfully as I watched the sisters making out, hands roaming everywhere and soft moans escaping from their lips. I couldn't stand it any longer and I reached down to my pussy, I needed to get off so bad.

Xarth
Xarth
14,674 Followers