What She Really Wanted

Story Info
Husband does as he is told.
15.4k words
4.08
259.1k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonads
lonads
12 Followers

I spent the entire Friday afternoon distracted from my work by mental images of my wife in one kinky scene after another. The persistent erection that throbbed inside my boxer shorts left my inner thigh wet and slimy, and only helped to conjure up more images in my mind. I found myself re-reading the note ten or fifteen times: "Beginning upon your arrival home this evening, you will do only as I instruct you. You will shower, being sure to clean yourself thoroughly all over, and then you will come to me. As long as you do as I demand, you will find that this will be a weekend unlike any before. You will enjoy pleasures that I alone cannot give you, and I will experience things that you cannot give me." The note, in my wife's unmistakable handwriting, had been placed inside my day planner for me to find when I turned to today's page. Each time I read it, my cock surged anew, seeming to grow ever larger, and producing more of the viscous fluid that now coated my thigh.

When I arrived home, I went straight to the shower, washing myself thoroughly, inside and out, as I knew she wanted. I toweled myself dry, then went, naked, to our "playroom." Kim, my wife, was reclining naked on the bed, slowly stroking her freshly shaven, and already wet pussy. I walked silently to the side of the bed, and began to run my hand softly over her breast. Kim moaned quietly, and arched her back, then removed my hand from her breast, and looked at me. "Are you prepared to do exactly as I instruct you?" she asked. I nodded, and responded, "Yes."

"Turn around," she ordered. When I had my back to her, she took my other hand, crossing both wrists behind me. I then felt a set of leather cuffs being fastened around my wrists, binding them securely together. "Now face me, and get on your knees," Kim directed me. I dropped to the position she wanted. "I have been getting hotter all day, just thinking about what we are going to do this weekend," she said. "See how wet I am?" She lifted the hand that had been stroking her slit, and raised it to my nose. I could smell her musk, and I leaned forward to lick her fingers. She pulled them away from me, inserting them, instead, into her own mouth, where she licked all the juices from them. She moaned with the excitement of tasting the flavor of her own cunt. "Don't be so eager," she told me. "I have lots of other plans for you. For now, you can enjoy smelling me and watching me, but licking and touching are off-limits for you until I am ready to say differently."

From where I knelt, I could already detect the odor of feminine excitement emanating from her dripping pussy. That odor was also blended with the faint smell of the clean, fresh perspiration that had begun to trickle from her armpits and bead up slightly between her breasts. Whether it was from the summer heat and humidity or the sexual tension, I did not know, but I could feel moisture dripping slowly down my sides as I began to sweat as well. Kim resumed caressing her pussy with her left hand, while she reached for my hard cock with her right. Her forefinger softly touched the bead of clear fluid hanging precariously on the tip, and smeared it over the head until my entire glans was glistening with precum. "I think tonight we'll set a new record for keeping you hard and on the edge before I allow you to cum," she said. Kim knows how it drives me crazy with pleasure to be teased for hours without release. She then fastened a cockring snugly around the base of my erection. "There, now," she observed, "that will ensure that you keep this thing hard all night."

I watched as my already hard penis began to swell, raising the large surface veins even more prominently, and making the head glossy and smooth. Meanwhile, Kim was reaching into the drawer beside the bed, and retrieving a length of cord. She wound the cord several times, tightly, around the upper portion of my slackened scrotum, forcing my balls to press visibly against the bottom of the sac. She tied off the cord, leaving a long section dangling between my legs below the knot. Then she arose from the bed, and moved behind me, taking the loose cord in her hand as she did so. She pushed my shoulders forward, bending me at the waist, until my face was resting sideways on the floor, and my ass was fully exposed to her. A second cord was wrapped around both ankles, binding them together, and leaving a short length of cord between them. The cord dangling from my balls was then passed around the section between my ankles, and pulled taut. She tightened the bindings until my scrotum was stretched painfully toward my feet, and she tied the cords off securely in that position.

I felt her finger glide over the head of my swollen cock, which was now pointing toward the floor, pulled by the tension of the cord around my scrotum. She wet her fingertip thoroughly with the steady flow from my penis, then used the juice to lubricate my exposed asshole. Her finger slowly entered my ass, pushing in to the knuckle. When it was fully inserted, Kim began twisting and stroking her finger around in my asshole. The action against my prostate caused an even greater amount of precum to pulse down the inside of my shaft, emerging in a sticky stream from my pisshole. After a few minutes of this stimulation, Kim pulled her finger slowly out of my ass. "Well, it looks like you did a decent job of cleaning yourself," she observed. "Now, why don't you have a taste of your own ass." She rubbed her finger softly over my lips so that I could smell the musky aroma of my most private orifice before she slipped it into my mouth. I licked her finger clean, tasting both my asshole and my cock's own lubrication.

Removing her finger, Kim then reached into the drawer again, this time retrieving a medium-sized, vibrating butt-plug. Like she had done with her finger, she lubricated the plug with my precum, using my glistening cockhead to smear it all over the upper portion of the device. I felt the blunt end of the plug push against the opening of my ass, larger and more intimidating than her finger had been. With a steady pressure, aided by the lubrication I had provided, she violated me with the anal plug, thrusting it deeper as I felt my hole stretch wider. Then, as the widest part cleared my sphincter, my ass literally sucked the plug in, the hole contracting again to hold it inside my body. I groaned slightly when Kim turned on the vibrator. She was amused by my reaction, watching my shaft jerk involuntarily when the buzzing stimulated my prostate. "So you like this big thing up your ass, do you?" she asked. I could only nod my head. Grabbing my shoulders, Kim then pulled me back up to an upright, kneeling position beside the bed. "While you're enjoying yourself," she said, "I think it's about time we moved on to the next step."

Chapter 2

Sensing a bit of motion in the doorway of the room, I turned my head in that direction. My face went pale when I recognized the woman who was standing there. Monica, the wife of my best friend Grant, had her hand inside the slit of her skirt, and was slowly rubbing the mound of her pussy through her panties while she stared at my bound, naked body. Monica stepped into the room, and I felt my whole body turn crimson with shame and humiliation when she was followed by her husband. Grant appeared a little stunned at finding his best friend involved in such a kinky scene, but it was also obvious that the sight of Kim's naked body was stirring some excitement in his groin. I glanced at my wife helplessly, but she simply walked over to Monica, and gave her a welcoming embrace. "We've been enjoying the show," Monica told Kim. "So I see," replied Kim, staring at the thickening bulge that was snaking down the leg of Grant's jeans. "Why don't you get comfortable while I see what I can do for your husband."

While Kim began to remove Grant's shirt, Monica stepped over to my side, slipping out of her thin top as she did so. She smiled down at me, her eyes taking in the erect cock straining upward from my crotch. She dropped her short skirt to the floor, leaving only a very wet thong covering her gorgeous body. I stared at her breasts as she leaned over to reach behind me. Her erect nipples brushed across my shoulder, making my cock throb again. I felt Monica's finger trace lightly down the crack of my ass, then press the butt-plug deeper into my ass. The action of the vibrating tip against my prostate drew another moan from me.

Meanwhile, Kim had stripped Grant down to his boxers, which were straining with his excited penis. Although I had seen Grant naked many times on hunting trips and in the locker room, I had never seen him hard. I had never had reason to be ashamed of my own body, but I secretly envied him the large, thick cock that hung between his legs. I had often wondered how big his dick would get when aroused. As Kim slipped the shorts down Grant's thighs, his proud erection finally revealed itself. I found that I was breathing hard myself as I saw how long and fat my friend's meat really was. The size was made even more impressive by the thick fold of foreskin that enclosed the head. "Well, isn't this a surprise," my wife exclaimed, running her finger down the underside of Grant's cock. "Let's move over to the bed, where I can take a closer look at you."

Kim led my friend to the bed, where Monica was now reclining, and seated him on the edge, right next to where I was kneeling. My wife knelt beside me, taking Grant's swollen penis in her hand, and stroking him sensuously. "I have always wanted to try an uncircumcised one," she said. "There is so much more to play with." She pulled the skin slowly down the shaft, exposing first the tip, and then the fat head of his organ. As she did so, Grant reached to cup his hands behind Kim's head. "Oh, no," she said, pulling away. "You know the rules for this weekend. You are not in control of anything." With that, Kim grabbed Grant's arms, and twisted them behind his back, where Monica was waiting with another set of cuffs. A few moments later, Grant was kneeling next to me, his low-hanging balls bound and pulled taut to his new ankle bindings. Monica bent him forward, pressing his broad shoulders to the floor, and then surprised me when, instead of lubricating her finger with her husband's precum, she reached for the dripping head of my cock. My copious flow easily provided what she sought, and she slid her slender digit into Grant's anal opening. I watched as my friend was subjected to the same examination that I had experienced earlier, followed by the insertion of a similar anal plug that was also lubricated with my juices. Then the two women pulled Grant to an upright kneeling position, and turned him to face me, our knees about a foot from each other.

My wife seemed fascinated with Grant's large, uncut cock. She knelt beside him, fastened a cockring around the base of his organ, and began exploring the foreskin that again covered his glans. "He looks bigger than you," she said to me, attempting to encircle the swollen shaft with her fingers. "Is it really that much thicker, or does the extra skin just make it look that way?"

"I guess there's only one way to find out," replied Monica. "We'll have to get them up close and personal." She instructed her husband to move closer to me. He gave her a questioning look, and she reminded him sternly, "Remember who is in charge here. Now move your ass forward until you can touch his cock with yours!" Grant accomplished this task with only a bit of discomfort, each shuffling move of his knees causing his scrotum to be pulled from one side to the other. I watched with some trepidation, and - strangely - rising excitement, as his thick erection inched closer to mine, his uncut shaft bobbing up and down as the bindings stretched and released their tension on his genitals. In order to get close enough to satisfy his wife's demands, Grant was forced to wedge one knee underneath my groin, which meant that his muscular thigh was pressing upward against my own bound balls. At the same time, I could feel my friend's balls resting atop my leg, which was similarly wedged under his body.

When, at last, our cocks were touching, Kim grasped both dicks in her hands, holding them upright and parallel. She used our matching cockrings to determine where the base of each penis began, for the purpose of a fair comparison. Once they were lined up, it was even more obvious that Grant possessed the larger endowment. Kim again slipped the foreskin down the impressive shaft to reveal that the corona of Grant's throbbing glans began at about the same length where the tip of my engorged organ ended. "Looks like he's got you by a full head," she observed. "And his cock is so nice and fat!" It was true. The girth of Grant's erection made my own, fairly normal-sized meat look like that of an adolescent boy. Kim pushed the loose foreskin back up, watching intently as the folds captured, then enveloped the flow of juice that was leaking from the pisshole at the end of my friend's glistening member. "I just love the way a cock looks when you can only see the outline of its head under all of this skin," she said.

Turning to me, she asked, "Have you ever wanted to find out how it feels to have your whole dickhead covered with a thick foreskin?" I just stared silently at the sight of Grant's fleshy cock, remembering the times I had fantasized about playing with an uncut cock of my own. "I think Grant has enough to share," offered Monica. "Ooh! Let's try it!" exclaimed Kim, excitedly. Together, they slid Grant away from me several inches. Kim encircled my erection with her fingers, and lowered the head until it was pointing directly at the base of Grant's large organ. Monica did the same with her husband's penis, retracting his foreskin at the same time. Both cocks were, by this time, swollen and purple, with the surface of each glans stretched to a glossy shine. The skin of my shaft was also stretched tightly over the network of veins that ran, ropelike, just under the surface. The shaft of my friend's cock, by contrast, was still enveloped by a mass of pliable skin that slid easily over the surface. Unable to resist, we watched as my wife moved the tip of my penis across the opening at the tip of Grant's erection. Both cocks were now continuously pulsing out a steady stream of clear fluid. Kim and Monica used our oozing pissholes like paintbrushes to spread our blended precum over the entire surface of both heads. Then, while Kim pressed the opening of my penis firmly against that of my friend, Monica slid Grant's foreskin slowly up his shaft until it not only covered his glans, but also engulfed the head of my cock.

I must admit, I was wondering at this point where things were going. I had been guessing that Kim's proposed "new experience" was going to be fucking my well-hung best friend. I had even been a bit hopeful that I might get to fuck his wife in exchange. Yet here Grant and I were, our hard cocks essentially french-kissing each other while wrapped snugly inside the same foreskin, and our wives were the ones forcing us into this intimate contact. I was surprised when I looked up to find that Grant had closed his eyes, and was moaning softly with the sensations assaulting him from both his penis and his ass. It was then that I realized how the situation was really affecting me. The heat emanating from his tumescent cock, the silky warmth of the foreskin wrapped around my own glans, and the touch of skin to skin, made slippery with the lubrication our own bodies were producing was making me react in a way I would never have imagined.

"I think they like this more than either one of them will admit," my wife spoke up. Monica nodded her agreement, unable to take her eyes off the sight of our joined penises. "I do love the size of your husband's cock," Kim said. "Too bad that we already had something a bit different in mind for this weekend." She leaned over, and kissed Monica fully on the mouth, cupping one of Monica's breasts in her hand as she did so. "Let's be sure they stay close to each other while you and I get warmed up for the main event," she told her friend. Kim reached into the drawer, and retrieved two sets of adjustable nipple clips. Each pair of clips was connected by a twelve-inch chain. Grant and I both tensed up as Kim extended the first clip toward my friend's chest, grasping his right nipple firmly with her other hand. I could see him grimace as the clip bit lightly into the sensitive tissue. His back arched with the pain when his wife turned the screw to increase the tension, causing the alligator teeth to sink more deeply into his reddening nipple. Meanwhile, Kim was attaching the clip at the opposite end of that chain to the right nipple of my own breast. She tightened the clamp to a painful degree, and my upper body reacted instinctively, pulling backwards. Both Grant and I immediately realized the folly of my reaction, as our nipples were pulled outward towards each other, and the pain increased dramatically. My best friend and I had no choice but to remain intimately close, chained to each other, while every sensitive part of our bodies was being stimulated at the same time.

Monica and Kim attached the remaining set of clips to our other nipples in the same fashion, the chains crossing in an X between our aching chests. The second clips, while still painful, elicited a less severe reaction from us. We had accepted our fate, knowing that we were helpless to change it. While Kim stepped back to admire their handiwork, Monica walked to the refrigerator across the room to get a bottle of wine that Kim had apparently placed there to chill. "Oh, good! I see you stocked up!" she observed as she opened the door. "Yes, I figured everyone will be needing some cold drinks later on," replied Kim. I turned my head - slowly - toward where Monica stood, and was surprised to see that the refrigerator was filled with tall cans of malt liquor, along with several bottles of my wife's favorite wine. Neither Grant nor I drink malt liquor. As I pondered the meaning of this, my stomach sank, and I felt my heart beat faster. What did they mean by "the main event?"

Chapter 3

Monica carried the wine and two glasses to the bed, where Kim was now reclining. She poured the glasses full, and set them on the table. "It looks like we have some extra time on our hands," Monica observed. "Why don't we put it to some good use." My wife sat up and leaned toward her friend, slipping her fingers under the waistband of the thong that Monica still wore. She slipped the thin garment down Monica's legs, exposing for the first time the small patch of light-brown hair that crowned her friend's delicate mound. Monica stepped out of the slip of fabric around her ankles, and moved onto the bed, kneeling between Kim's thighs. As Grant and I looked on, Monica leaned down, and tenderly kissed my wife's left nipple. She traced a path from Kim's breast to the base of her neck with her tongue, eliciting a pronounced intake of breath as Kim's back arched reflexively. "I've wondered for a long time what it would be like with a woman," Monica whispered, nuzzling my wife's neck. The light pink nipples on her breasts pressed softly against Kim's darker nipples beneath her. She moved to Kim's open mouth, kissing her sensually while her left hand gently caressed her friend's right breast. After a long moment, she broke away from Kim's hungry lips. "I thought I was just excited about the rest of the weekend, but touching you has got me dripping wet already," Monica said between gasping breaths.

Moving lower, Monica licked between Kim's breasts, sampling the light sheen of sweat that had gathered there. She suckled and nipped lightly at my wife's erect nipples while Kim moaned with pleasure at the softness of a woman's touch. Raising Kim's arms to rest above her head on the pillow, Monica explored the hollows of her armpits, first inhaling the fragrance that I so love, then tasting the beads of moisture that trickled slowly down the sides of Kim's body. Monica then moved to her friend's clean-shaven mound, and gently traced her finger across the moist lips below. She nuzzled her nose against the place where Kim's clitoris hid behind its hood, extended her tongue, and licked the narrow slit of Kim's pussy. The minute she made contact with the sensitive tissues, Kim began to writhe in ecstasy. Monica's tongue lapped up the juices that had begun to flow freely from my wife's blossoming cunt lips, savoring her first taste of another woman's lust. With each lick, Kim's body undulated wildly and her pussy gushed more of the nectar that her friend was now swallowing hungrily. Monica gently slid the hood back from my wife's clit with her thumbs, watching the erect bud throb with excitement. As Kim moaned loudly, Monica moved upward slightly, and began to run her tongue over the organ in long, broad strokes. At this point, Kim lost all control, and came as violently as I have ever seen her come. Her legs reflexively crossed behind Monica's back, pulling her even closer, and her entire body convulsed for what seemed like several minutes. Monica struggled to keep up with the wetness that was now flowing like a river from Kim's pussy, leaving her face smeared with Kim's juices while she licked and swallowed what she could.

lonads
lonads
12 Followers