What She Really Wanted

Story Info
It was far better than a birthday card.
2.1k words
3.73
27.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meeting had just started when the text arrived. I had only enough time to glance at it discreetly before I was on. The message consisted of nothing more than a shot of her bare arse. She was bent over a table, and her knickers had been pulled down mid thigh. Her skin was a light shade of pink where she had been paddled. It looked like with a crop. She told me later that it had been her punishment for being late. I had purposely told her the wrong time, but she had either forgotten that detail or politely didn't call me out on it -- it didn't matter now. They told me later that she hadn't put up much resistance when they both forcefully bent her over, and one held her hands as the other pulled up her dress and with both hands slid her panties down her legs.

There had been one other text a short while before that, asking if I was serious when I told her to enjoy herself today -- her birthday. I might have been crazy at the time, but I typed; "yes", and hit send.

I was presenting when again my phone vibrated in my pocket. My imagination was running wild and my cock was getting hard. What were they doing to her right now? After an agonizingly long question and answer session, I finally had a moment to take a look. It was a photograph of a neat pile of clothes on the carpet. I recognized the carpet, and I certainly recognized the clothes. Her tiny red satin panties were on top -- of course the last thing to come off. They were noticeably darker in the crotch area, where the little slut had creamed them.

This was all part of the plan. Winston had suggested it. He was pretty good at this stuff.

Heroically, I maintained the appearance of focus as the next text arrived. It consisted of a beautiful image, taken from between her spread legs. Though I knew that view quite well, I saw it in a new light as I took it in. Her pussy, open and ready, shiny with her juiciness: her inner labia spilling out from where her warm, well lubricated vagina opened. She was tied on her back with red ropes, on a dark granite surface -- I recognized it, it was their kitchen work table. Her legs were open enough that I could see the shiny light pink swells of her labia, the inner ones were flushing that violet she gets when she's very turned on. Her sweet little clit was out too, and very ready for fun. I love it when she gets that way -- it made my mouth water.

This, too, was all exactly as planned. But up until a short while ago, it had been only fantasy -- my fantasy.

My cell phone buzzed again, as more images downloaded. The first was her face; she looked so damn hot, blindfolded, her mouth open in ecstasy. This was followed by another close up from between those gorgeous legs. A stream of clear fluid flowed down the crack of her arse, puddling on the granite table top below. Along with the pictures was a message from Winston; "She is scrumptious, we can barely keep our hands off of her."

When I had first suggested that we hold her birthday party in their flat, Winston's immediate response had been; "Shall we tie her in the middle of the table, or face down over the edge?" We both shared a good laugh over it, but the image had been planted. I knew neither of us could let it go. Winston knew hot women -- well enough to know that he had named her true desire.

They must have switched off taking pictures because the next sequence showed Winston's cock at her mouth, her red lips caressing his broad head. She's especially gifted at oral sex when she's hot.

A text came in; "I love it when a woman loves to suck cock." Me too, I thought.

A few days had passed before I had encountered Winston again. After a chance meeting in the financial district we both chatted as the girls, lost in their own conversation, walked a few steps ahead of us. I subtly guided our discussion back to the previous night, and we both smiled. Adopting a more serious tone, I risked it and told him straight out that there is nothing in the world that would excite Nicole more than being tied up in the middle of the table. Winston admitted that he too had fantasized about this very thing. We should certainly do this for her as a gift, but, unfortunately the party was already in motion, and this might not be the right crowd for this particular scenario. I had to agree. But, having had a little more time to consider the idea, I already had a plan in mind. I wasn't sure she would go through with it, but it was worth a try. Winston agreed, and added that whether it happened or not, the fantasy itself was well worth the ride.

Discreetly, I glanced at my phone to see the next image as it arrived. It was Elise, naked. I welcomed a naked picture of Elise any time -- she was ravishing. But this picture was particularly good because, I could tell from the angle, she was sitting on my wife's face. I could see my wife's soft tongue against her glistening clit. My wife confided later that while she had previously been repulsed by the idea of tasting another woman, she might now consider doing it again some time.

Nicole and I had discussed my fantasy of seeing her used before. She had always listened intently, but never really taken it up. I've come to believe it was less due to her lack of interest than her concern that she might like it. It had come close to happening a few times, her picking up a guy at a bar, us hooking up with a guy at a party. But each time it seemed possible, the moment had faded away, squandered in some morasse of unlikelihood.

The meeting was droning on as I took a look at the next image. It was Winston, his face buried in my wife's furrow as he held her legs open wide. She told me later that was her first orgasm of the experience -- she hadn't lasted long.

Following our meeting on the street, Winston had contacted me asking whether I was still on board with what we had discussed -- I was most certainly. Shortly after that he texted that Elise, his wife, was also enlisted in our salacious plan, something I hadn't considered. But why not? The next step was simply for my Nicole to fall into their clutches. Winston told me that they had this covered. We were going to have her drop a few things off before the party started, around 4 or so. My job was to be sure she knew she had permission to be naughty that day -- I was up for that. He and his wife would take care of the rest.

The clock on the wall had slowed to almost a stand still -- if only I could survive this meeting. This was possibly the greatest test of my concentration in my entire career.

In the next picture, shot looking down, Winston's long cock was nestled in the crimson pink folds of her cunt. As I was studying the image, a text arrived; "We're not going to be able to resist drilling her. Stop us now if you dare!"

"Fuck her good!" was my response -- thankful that auto correct had not adulterated the phrase. My wife told me later that as soon as he read that message, he gave a solid push, driving himself hard into her smooth, wet depths until her labia bottomed out against the base of his shaft. It took only a few more strokes for her to orgasm once again.

In the next image, they had turned my wife over, placing pillows under her hips presenting her beautiful, exposed, rear. The next shot showed Elise's gloved finger knuckle deep in my wife's arse. She loves it when I do that. I took a deep breath and could sense her in surrender, in complete pleasure. Winston texted shortly thereafter, "she seems to prefer two fingers in her arse." From the accompanying picture there was no doubt.

Somewhere on the edge of my consciousness, slides were being projected, deadlines were being committed to, profits were being forecast. Enough of my perverse mind was engaged that I could make the obligatory acknowledgements when necessary, reinforcing the facade of deep interest, as my phone vibrated once again. The image was shocking, I had to take another look. It was Elise, naked from the tops of her thigh high boots, wearing a large blue strap on. It's weightly cylinder textured with pronounced nubs.

That morning, I had sent my wife off with a birthday kiss. Our usual tradition was for me to give her a good birthday fuck, and I could sense her expectation. She was confused when I gracefully put her off. As she walked out the door, I reminded her to celebrate her special day in every way she could.

The next image was shot from a low angle, showing clearly Winston's cock buried balls deep in my wife's gripping arse. His size made her pussy bulge slightly, forcing her lips inviting open and exposing her wet, inviting hole. She was sitting on his lap, facing the camera.

They were too involved to text much beyond that. Just as well, I had work to finish before meeting her at the party. From my wife's later description I found out that they had untied her, and after helping her down from the table top, they had both escorted her into their bed room. Winston had laid down on his back, his proud, lubed, erection standing straight up. Elise had guided my wife over to sit on his lap. As she lowered my wife down, Winston had positioned his cock at the well lubed opening of her arse. It had been challenging at first, but she relaxed and took it slow. Once she had managed to accommodate his wide head, she felt the texture of his shaft as he filled her. She had not been able to resist lifting and sliding back down on him, giving him a few more strokes until her arse settled onto his lap.

Winston had then guided her onto her back against him, encircling her gently in his arms and kissing the back of her neck. Taking her knees in his hands, he then held her legs open, as Elise moved in between my wife's legs. Elise then positioned the head of the blue dildo between the lovely petals of her very wet opening. My wife moaned in Winston's mouth as her tight pussy accepted the smooth rounded head of the dildo. It was quite a bit larger than what she was used to. She felt the size of it opening her, and the nubs of the shaft as they ground against her stretched walls as Elise gently pushed. For the first time ever, she was able to share this sensation with someone else, as Winston also felt the effects of Elise's gentle entry through the thin wall that separated them.

Elise then began a series of long strokes that drove my wife wild. My wife had then grabbed the taught globes of Elise's ass in both hands driving the blue cock all the way into her depths. The sensation of Winston's cock lodged deeply in her arse, while Elise plunged the strap-on into her cunt, was overwhelming. She was completely at their mercy, gored on the two shafts. It had not taken her long to come. The contractions of her orgasm had proven to be too much for Winston, and as he moaned in her ear, she felt him pumping his hot sperm into her channel.

The final two texts arrived just as my cab stopped at the building. One was a picture of a my wife's arse, a bejeweled butt plug adorning her little hole. The second one showed them inserting a vibrating egg into her well used vagina.

Arriving just as dinner was served, I took my position in my chair at the head of the table, beside my wife. She was radiant, and offered me a deep loving kiss. Under the table she discreetly handed me a small remote control.