What She Really Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim abruptly pulled forward, breaking contact with Tony's cock. A thin string of juice dripped from the tip of his prick onto my lips. "I think you're going to have to help me get ready for this big dick," Kim said to me. With that, she lowered her asshole to my mouth. I began licking around her anal opening. I had done this many times before, but this time I could taste the precum of another man along with the flavor of my wife's ass. I wet the outside thoroughly, then forced my tongue inside the hole, which was beginning to spasm slightly with Kim's anticipation. I coated the part of her anal passage that I could reach with saliva until I could feel her ring start to relax a bit.

Kim then raised her hips again, pulling away from my probing tongue. Tony took advantage of the opportunity to slide his dripping cockhead over my extended tongue, and into my mouth. I licked his cock until the head was completely covered with a combination of my saliva and his lubrication. He withdrew from my mouth, and again took aim at my wife's ass. Kim pushed her hips back toward the probing head, lowering her cunt to my mouth in the process. I slathered my tongue between her lips while I watched my wife's ass open for Tony's fat, black tool. I could taste Kim's flowing pussy secretions, and smell the unmistakable aromas of her asshole and his balls at the same time. My nose was forced into the juncture of his cock and Kim's anus while my mouth worked on her juicing slit. Tony's heavy balls draped across my brow as he forced more and more of his cock into my wife's tight ass. He gave a final thrust, and sank balls-deep into her stretched opening while I watched from only inches away. Faintly, I could hear my wife moaning at the sensation of being totally filled. Her pussy was now practically gushing into my mouth.

Tony held his cock completely imbedded in Kim's ass for a minute or so. Then he began to pull it slowly out. It seemed as though the huge organ was going to pull her anal passage inside out. When he had extracted about half of his meat from her ass, he thrust forward again, pushing until his balls slipped across my nose, and were mashed against her smooth vulva. After a few more slow strokes, Tony started fucking my wife more vigorously. I could tell from the way she was moving her hips that she was seriously getting into this. Tony's pumping motions caused his balls to begin swinging in their loose scrotal sac. They would brush my face with each backstroke, and slam into Kim's pussy as he rammed his cock home. I began tonguing his balls whenever they made contact with Kim's wet pussy, and even managed to lick his shaft a bit as it pulled out of her asshole.

Then Kim shifted her body again so that her asshole was presented to Tony for the deepest penetration possible. I concentrated on sucking and nibbling her erect clitoris while she seemed to get more and more out of control. She began to spasm with one orgasm after another, flooding my face with her cum, while Tony continued to thrust his huge dick powerfully into her asshole. Finally, he buried himself in her anus, and held it there while I watched him pump his semen deep into my wife's bowels.

After a few minutes of trying to catch their breath, my wife slid forward, expelling Tony's softening cock from her anus. Knowing what was expected of me, I opened my mouth to receive his organ for cleaning. Fresh from her hot asshole, Tony's cock was covered with his slimy cum. It smeared on my lips as I took him in, and he even managed one last pulse of cum directly onto my tongue. The taste of both his cum and my wife's asshole was overwhelming. I ran my lips and tongue over his swollen meat until I had removed every drop of cum from its surface. As soon as I had swallowed all of the slime I could find, Tony released a torrent of piss into my mouth. I gulped it down until the stream slowed, at which point Tony pulled his dick from my mouth, squirting the last few shots of piss across my face and chest.

After Tony stood, I looked at my wife, who was still on her hands and knees, straddling my torso. Her anal ring was swollen, and white smears of cum coated the area between her anus and her pussy. As she began to slide her ass back toward my face, I tried craning my neck so that I could lick the cream from her asshole. Before I could reach her with my tongue, however, another long black cock appeared above me. This guy rubbed the head of his erect organ in the globs of cum that I was trying to reach, lubricating himself for my wife's next anal penetration. Since Kim had not slid all the way back to my face, my view of this assfuck was blocked by her new lover's body. All I could really see was his anus as he positioned himself to shove his cock into Kim's back passage. I could feel the huge ballsac that was dangling on my open mouth, so I extended my tongue for a taste. As I licked the front side of the sweaty scrotal skin, I felt him thrust forward, siding his balls the across length of my tongue, and slamming his cock firmly into Kim's ass. From this vantage point, I could easily see him clenching his butt muscles with each thrust as he began fucking my wife in earnest. I tilted my head back, and found that I could reach his musky anal ring with my tongue. By now, Kim was apparently thrusting her ass back to meet each of his strokes. The additional weight forced his ass downward onto my face. My nose was completely buried in the cleft between his muscular cheeks as my tongue played across the puckered opening. I felt his asshole begin to spasm with his arousal, although I'm not sure whether this was a reaction to my licking or to the hot asshole that was sliding up and down his cock. Regardless of the cause, I took advantage of the flexing action of his sphincter, and slid my tongue into his rectum. The spasming seemed to increase immediately. Of course, I had had my tongue buried in his asshole earlier, but this time he was in the throes of fucking my wife, so his reaction was much more pronounced. I could feel his pucker relax and tighten with each stroke, and he started to press his ass ever more firmly onto my mouth. Finally, with my tongue deep in his asshole, I felt him give a final lunge. His sphincter clamped down hard on my tongue, and I felt each pulse of his body as he pumped jet after jet of hot semen into Kim's body.

When he finally relaxed, he slid backwards to feed me his spent cock for cleaning. I sucked the juices from his shaft, then swallowed the piss chaser before he stood up, only to have yet another black cock take up position behind my wife's now gaping anus. This continued until Kim had taken a load from the remaining three of our guests. Her final lover seemed to last forever before unloading his seed from his fat, uncut tool. When he was done, I again sucked his cock clean, taking the time to lick thoroughly under the foreskin before swallowing his hot load of urine. He stood, and I looked down at my wife's open anus, from which a steady trickle of semen was now dripping.

Kim again slid backwards toward my face, and planted her ass firmly on my mouth. I licked the stream of cum that had leaked out, swabbing my tongue across her sensitive perineum to her asshole. As I began to ream her anal ring, the sphincter muscle contracted, and began to spasm. I sealed my lips around the puckered opening, sucking and licking up the seed that I found there. With each spasm, a bit more of the tangy goo seeped from her rectum to be sucked up by my mouth. With the assistance of a couple of the young black men, Kim raised herself to sit upright on my face. I felt her body tense as she began to bear down with her abdominal muscles. Her anus tightened against my seeking tongue, then squirted an enormous amount of sticky male cum directly into my mouth. I swallowed quickly as she forced several more jets of sperm onto my tongue, flooding my mouth completely with the pungent slime. When she had deposited the last of her lovers' seed, I slid my tongue into her rectum to clean out any remaining traces, sucking hard as I did so, to be sure I got it all.

At last, Thomas and one of his brothers helped Kim up. They stood over me as I lay there gasping. With every deep breath, my senses were assaulted with an unbelievably arousing mixture of odors: hot black cocks, well-fucked cunts, male and female assholes, cum, piss, my own sweat, my wife's familiar perspiration, and the sweaty aroma of a roomful of muscular, young black men, hot from the exertion of repeatedly fucking the wives of my best friend and myself. Kim and Monica both looked exhausted, their bodies drenched with sweat, and their vulvas swollen front and rear. Grant lay on the floor, also gasping for breath. His sweat- and piss-covered chest was heaving, and he appeared to be in some discomfort. He looked up at his wife, and said "Honey, I need to piss something awful."

Chapter 9

It was then that I was reminded how full my own bladder had become. I looked down toward where my aching cock still pulsed in full erection, and noticed that my belly was swollen outward beneath the purple head. I looked up at Kim with a pleading expression, and both women just laughed. "I guess the two of you need some relief, then," said Monica. "Let's see which one of you needs what kind of relief, and who needs it the most."

Monica then leaned down, and released the cuffs from Grant's wrists. I hoped that my wife would do the same for me, but instead, she walked to the refrigerator, and poured two large glasses of wine. She handed one to her friend, and together, they helped Grant up to a sitting position. He grimaced with the added pressure on his bladder. "Let's have a contest," suggested Monica to Kim. "I think we'll let one of them cum, and the other one can piss, but it is going to be up to the two of them to determine which one gets to do what. I guess it would be a good idea to get those cockrings off of them first."

Kim leaned over to unsnap the leather strap that encircled the base of my erect organ while Monica did the same for her husband. Monica then positioned Grant on his hands and knees, and told him to crawl over to me, and straddle my body so that we were in the sixty-nine position. My friend moved, somewhat gingerly, into the position ordered by his wife. In this position, the cord that still bound his balls to his ankle bindings pulled his scrotum so tightly that it forced his cock to point straight down at my mouth. I could smell the wet head of his excited penis underneath the folds of skin that enveloped it. Meanwhile, my own hard cock was sticking up in his face.

"OK, now boys, here are the rules: The two of you are going to suck each other until one - and ONLY one - of you comes in the other's mouth. The minute the first one gets his rocks off, he must stop sucking on the other one. The one who takes the other's load must swallow all of it. If you successfully swallow the entire load, and lick your friend's cock completely clean, then you will be allowed to piss to your heart's content."

"Now here is the downside of being the first one to come," Monica continued. "After you finish feeding your load of semen to your best friend, you will take his cock into your mouth again, and allow him to fill you with his hot piss. Just as he swallowed your load, you will swallow every drop of his piss. That will leave one of you still building up to a bad case of blue balls, and the other with his belly full of the piss from everyone in this room. You can start now."

I felt Grant's hot mouth envelop my dick as I took his into my own mouth. As urgently as I needed to relieve my bladder, I was sure I could make his cock shoot first. I pushed his foreskin back with my lips, and started licking furiously at the underside of his exposed head. The flavor of the precum that had been trapped underneath the extra skin coated my tongue, adding a slightly sweet character to the aftertaste that was left from the load of semen I had sucked from Kim's ass. At the same time, I could not ignore the sensation of Grant's mouth and tongue on my own cock. As he sucked, his head was pushing against my knees, causing the cords around my ankles to yank downward on my balls. Suddenly, my friend took unfair advantage of the fact that his hands were free. I felt his finger rub lightly over my anal opening, which caused me to clench my sphincter in an involuntary response. The additional stimulation generated a feeling deep inside my groin that I knew I could not control for long.

I redoubled my efforts at licking Grant's thick organ, hoping to push him over the edge first. Then I felt his finger begin to push slowly inside my ass. As hard as I tried to expel the probing digit, he kept forcing it deeper into my rectum. When he made contact with my prostate, I lost control altogether, and came violently inside my best friend's mouth. My ass closed tightly around his finger as my cock swelled and jerked against Grant's tongue. I released his cock from my own mouth as I dropped my head back to the floor, crying out loudly with the intensity of my orgasm. I felt Grant's throat muscles convulsing as he struggled to contain the seemingly endless quantity of semen that was being pumped into his mouth. He swallowed as I continued to spray my seed, until at last my spasms stopped.

I felt the finger slip gently out of my anus while Grant used his tongue to clean the remnants of my orgasm from my softening cock. As I regained my senses, it dawned on me that, although I had relieved the tension in my balls, I had essentially lost the contest. My bladder was still aching for release, but I would now be forced to double the pressure on it by acting as a human urinal for my friend.

"Well, it looks like we have a winner," came my wife's voice. "Will Grant be able to pee with a hard-on?" In answer to her question, Grant lowered his still-swollen cock to my lips, and pushed the head into my mouth. I felt the opening at the tip swell slightly, and almost immediately a hot river of urine erupted onto my tongue. I swallowed the acrid liquid as quickly as I could, but there was no way I could keep up with the torrent. With each gulp, a bit of his warm piss spilled over my lips, running down my cheeks and over my chin. I was afraid that the flow would never end. It seemed to last forever. Finally, it slowed, and I was able to swallow without losing any more of it. When he finished with the last powerful spurts, I licked the remaining drops from his slit, and released his penis from my mouth.

"My God! He's still hard!" exclaimed Kim. "I suppose he really needs to cum by now. Why don't we reward him for winning the contest by letting him have a good fuck?" she suggested.

"My thoughts, exactly," replied her friend. "You said you wanted to see how well he can use that fat cock of his, so let's let him demonstrate his ability for you." The women maneuvered Grant to a kneeling position on the floor. He was facing me with his knees against my asscheeks, his hard cock jutting out above my upturned perineum. In this position, my feet were pressed against his upper chest, which caused the cord attached to my scrotum to pull taut. When he moved to aim the partly covered head of his organ at my asshole, his chest pushed my feet upward. The pressure on my balls was painful, but stimulating.

I felt the slick head of Grant's penis begin to force its way past my anal ring. After the reaming my hole had received from the vibrator, followed by Grant's finger fuck a few minutes before, my ass was actually aching for another penetration. My friend seemed to take pity on me, and eased the shaft slowly into my body. When he was fully embedded, I could feel the coarse hair at the base of his cock brushing against my crack. Amazingly, I could not feel his balls against my ass. He pulled back out a bit, then started a slow fucking motion, the head sensuously stroking my prostate as it moved back and forth. "Come on, now, honey, fuck him hard!" ordered Monica. Her husband picked up the pace a bit, but he still did not go at my ass in a frenzy. As Grant's strokes increased in tempo, I wondered why his balls were not slapping against me each time he rammed it gently home. It was at about this point that I - and apparently his wife - realized the reason for Grant's relatively gentle approach to his first manfuck. With each forward thrust, Grant's balls were being pulled by the cord around his ankles, just as the pressure from his chest was causing my balls to be stretched. The harder he fucked me, the more pain he would inflict on his own balls.

"We don't want to see a romantic encounter between the two of you!" Monica barked at her husband. "I don't care how much it might hurt your pitiful nuts! I want to see you ream his ass good!" She grabbed the arm of the well-hung black stud next to her, and pushed him toward her husband. "My little pussy of a husband apparently doesn't know the proper way to fuck a white man's ass!" she told him. "Get over there and show him how a real man fucks another guy!"

The young black man stroked his cock to a full erection, and knelt behind my friend. Suddenly, my knees were forced down to either side of my chest as Grant's shoulders were pushed forward and down. My scrotal sac was pulled tightly around the aching orbs inside, and pain shot though my groin. Although I wasn't in any condition to notice at the time, I am assuming that my friend was being repositioned to give his assailant maximum access to his target. Grant cried out as his anus was speared by the large phallus. I felt his cock being forced harder and deeper into my rectum as the black organ was slammed into his rear passage. A steady, hard-thrusting rhythm was quickly established. With every stroke of the black cock into Grant, his cock plunged viciously into the depths of my asshole. At the same time, my balls felt as though they would be pulled out of their sac. From Grant's cries, it was obvious his gonads were suffering a similar torment.

Grant suddenly arched his back as his hard dick finally gave into the sensations assaulting every sexual nerve in his body. He pumped his seed deep inside my ass while the black stud behind him kept up his anal attack. Noticing that her husband had gone limp - in more ways than one, Monica told the black guy to stop fucking him for a minute, and pull his cock from Grant's hole. As he did so, Grant slid away from my sore and swollen ass. He flopped onto his back, sweaty and exhausted, his spent cock leaking cum onto his heaving belly. Now my wife spoke up: "OK, now why don't you give my husband the rest of what you started with Grant." The black guy smiled at her, and moved to my ass.

"Please, Kim!" I begged her, "I can't hold it anymore! If he shoves that thing into me, I'm going to piss all over the place!" The stud paused, and looked questioningly at my wife.

"Fuck him!" she ordered. Although my anus had to be wide open and slippery with Grant's cum, I could still feel the sphincter stretch to accommodate this guy's enormous girth. Kim moved to my side as she watched the huge shaft invade my ass. She grabbed hold of my flaccid, yet swollen cock with one hand, and pressed on my belly with the other. "I bet I'll be able to feel his cock inside of you from here," she said. The pressure from her hand, coupled with the thrusting cock inside my rectum overloaded my bladder. As my piss began gushing from the tip of my penis, Kim aimed the shaft so that the flow was directed at my face. She pulled the cord around my scrotum, and I opened my mouth to groan in pain. Kim made sure I filled my mouth before she redirected the gushing liquid to shower my entire torso. Meanwhile, the enormous shaft that filled my ass was pounding away. I finally felt the pulsing that signaled my assailant's release in the deepest recesses of my body as my cock spurted the last of my golden liquid onto my chest. When the long cock was finally pulled from my asshole, I was forced to clean it thoroughly while Grant's face was pushed to my anus so he could lick me clean.