What She Says Ch. 02: Skype Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karabryn
karabryn
226 Followers

"Sorry to be pedantic, but..." I indicate your hand with my eyes. You know what I mean; it was only a matter of time before I insisted.

You sigh, defeated, but, as we both know, willingly so. You take your hand away and your penis springs free. I barely supress a gasp; I'd hoped you were going to be erect after all of this, but I had little idea just how big you would get.

"It's... that's huge!" I say involuntarily. Perhaps it's the camera, or maybe I just haven't seen enough of them, but the tip is well up to your belly button. As it turns out, telling a man that his penis is huge is pretty much a sure-fire win as statements go.

You feel yourself blush slightly, although you don't feel as embarrassed as you'd imagined you would; your urge for stimulation overrides every other feeling.

"Well..." you mumble.

I smiled at you. I really do have the upper hand here. You don't know what to do with your hands and you're no longer sitting as comfortably. You swing your legs up onto the side table again and I admire their length. I get a much better view of you from this three-quarters angle. I lick my lips with the tip of my tongue and notice your penis bob in response. I almost have to stop myself panting in excitement.

"Are you comfortable now?" I ask, "And see how much better it is without those troublesome clothes spoiling the view?"

"Hmm. I wouldn't know," you say, and then wonder how, exactly, you did end up naked again, especially when I'm still clothed.

I can't stop myself from moistening my lips again. I love the sensuality, and the effect it has on you each time.

"That... it does look quite long," I say, "How long does it get?"

You look down and then answer in a surprisingly detached way. "Erm, I have no idea. It's not something I've ever measured." I thought all men were obsessed with the size of their penises, but maybe it's better not to know some things.

I can't help myself from giggling. "Have you got a ruler there?"

You laugh. "Er, no, and I'm not going to go and find one, thanks."

I'm not going to drop the subject, though, not when I can tell that you're not quite as comfortable as you act, and I'm having far too much fun.

"But usually, they're like," I say and then hold up my hand, "I mean, if I put my hand around, there's some showing out the top." I make a mime as if closing my palm around a shaft.

Your eyes roll slightly in your head. Am I trying to drive you mad here? You're about ready to burst as it is and I'm talking about wrapping my hand around your cock. You don't know what to say.

"Go on. Show me," I say. This will be a real test of how far I can push you. "Put your hand around the bottom half so I can get an idea of scale."

"You want me to..."

"I'll ask nicely," I say, leaning forwards and looking up at you again. I'm working out how to press all the right buttons. I smile slightly, conveying the mischief I feel. "Just so I can see."

You haven't the will to resist so you hook your left thumb under your penis to lift it slightly and your palm and fingers wrap the base of your shaft. I realise we're both trying to imagine my hand in place of yours.

I was right about the size, though: there's still much more than just the tip showing above your fingers. "That's..., I don't know..." I say. I really don't know what to say or what to think. I have to moisten my lips again.

"What about the other hand as well?" I ask. Obediently, you wrap your other palm around the shaft. There's still a large part of the tip visible out of the top. I look down at my own hands, wondering how they'd compare in the same place.

You sit there, feeling your pulse against your palms and your penis continues to twitch by itself, pushing your foreskin back and forth within your tight grip as you keep your hands still. You resist the urge to stroke your hand upwards, not sure if I'll react well. You judge correctly; I want you to focus on me, not on yourself.

"You can take your hand away now," I say. You do as you're told. "And stand up for me." You do so unthinkingly. I realise that you've reached a tipping point and I can get you to do just about anything, one way or another. "And step back a few paces."

I admire the image filling my monitor screen. Your hands are by your side and your penis stands rock hard, pointing skywards.

"And just turn around..." As you turn I can see the way it arches away out from your body. I bite my lip again. "Keep turning... mmm, that's a really nice bottom you have there."

You blush again. Why did that one compliment trigger more embarrassment than standing naked? The male mind is a strange thing.

"Okay, you can turn back now." You comply, but stay standing. I sit back and savour the moment, as if I'm assessing a very promising candidate in a job interview; a very promising, naked candidate.

"Did I mention my trip?" I say.

You look questioningly. It's obvious I didn't. I like that you don't even think about sitting back down without me telling you to.

"Next week? The conference?" Your face is still blank. "I'll be in London for a few days, so I thought we could..."

Your head whirls. I'm coming to London? We could actually meet?

"I'll have a spare afternoon, so maybe..." Your mind can't adapt that quickly from being a sexual object to thinking about your diary for the next seven days. You start to mumble something.

"I'll message you. Make sure you're free." I have a feeling you will be.

Suddenly I hear a noise outside and look around. You look concerned.

"Oh shit," I say, "My husband's home early. I'll message you later. Gotta go. Bye." I quickly blow a kiss at the camera as I close the window. My heart is racing but I have to try to calm myself down.

Your brain goes from spinning around to doing backflips. Had I not mentioned my husband before?

You stand naked in front of your computer and wonder what just happened. You've stripped to instruction, you have a rock hard erection, and you've just learnt that I'm married. You think that should be a turn-off, but, if anything, it's the opposite. And I'm going to be in London next week?

You're not quite what's going on, but the one thing you do know is that your erection isn't going to go away by itself.

karabryn
karabryn
226 Followers
12