What She Says Ch. 03: Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I run my tongue upwards and can feel you holding your breath. Your cock pushes against my tongue as I linger on the sensitive skin just below the tip. As I move back your breath shortens and I remember, again, that I don't want this to be over too early.

I don't need self-control to slow me down as my phone buzzes again. "That'll be Kelly," I whisper, "Checking up on me again."

I stand up and pick up my phone and laugh. Your eyes are just about focusing on the room again.

"She's asking if you're naked yet," I say with a smile. I type a reply, press "send" and then look over at you. I really could just climb on top of you... but not yet. We've only just met.

"Okay. I'm going to get ready, and then we can go out," I say with more assertiveness than I feel.

You realise that the afternoon isn't going to have quite the start you were hoping it was building towards, but you're kind enough not to try to push it. I smile at the sight of you there, naked and tied to the hotel chair. The thought of staying in for the afternoon does have some appeal, but I'd like there to be something more than this to remember from the day.

You watch as I pick up the skirt and take it off its hanger.

"Do I get my clothes back yet?" you ask. Your erection hasn't even started to subside yet.

"When I say so, okay?" I reply. That last wasn't a question.

I pull on the skirt and then the blouse. There's something incredibly erotic about getting dressed in front of a helpless naked man. I study you as I fasten my buttons. Your penis waves again; it seems that this is as much of a turn-on for you as it is for me.

I go into the bathroom and come out with my lipstick. I don't wear a lot of makeup and I'd already done my eyes before you arrived, but I feel like this will suit the mood.

I come over to stand next to you, conscious of your eyes on me the whole time, and then, leaning on the table with my left hand so I can get close to the mirror, I pout my lips and run the lipstick around them as you watch. I pretend to be oblivious to your attention.

I sit back on the bed in my skirt and blouse and look you in the eyes. "Well, I'm ready." I say, and then look you up and down pointedly. It's fascinating to watch the combination of sheepishness and arousal on your face. I've never felt so completely in charge before. I wonder if you could escape the ties around your wrists, if you really tried.

I stand up, pick up my small shoulder bag and put the lipstick inside. Then, almost as an afterthought, I bend down and pick up your briefs.

"Can I have those back now?" you ask me.

"No," I say, and put them into my bag. "I don't know my way around London, and if I keep these for the day then you won't be getting far, will you?"

You wonder if that means at least you'll get your jeans back. I think if I could get away with it without you being arrested, especially if someone say that monster sticking out of the front of you, then I would.

I pick up my phone and then, on a whim, hold it in front of me. You hear the click.

"Did you just take a photo?" you ask with wide eyes.

My femme fatale act fails slightly as I laugh. "Yeah... I want something to remember this by." You roll your eyes again, but I can't help but feel that you're actually flattered as I fiddle with my phone.

I slip my feet into my shoes. To fit the scene, I should really be wearing stilettoes, but I think my strappy sandals with their small heel are quite sexy anyway. Another wave of your penis tells me that you agree.

I walk over and kneel between your legs again and press my body against yours. The fabric of my blouse presses against you. The soft material against your skin sends a wave of pleasure through you.

"Now, I'll untie you in a minute, okay?" You nod. "I'll be down in the lobby and you can come down when you're ready." You nod again. "There's a good boy. I would kiss you, but I'd need to do my lipstick again, so this will have to do." I reach my hand down and place my fingers gently around your balls. My fingers feel cool to the touch and instantly your back arches and your eyes close.

I slide down your front again and, with one hand still on your ball sac and another on your chest, I run my tongue up and down your shaft, pausing each time at the top. If I hadn't been wearing lipstick, then, well, you can probably guess.

I feel you arch towards me and your toes begin to curl, and it's time for me to stop. I stand up again, leaving you panting in the seat. I move behind you and untie your hands, but you're too busy concentrating on not ejaculating to notice what I'm doing. As your breath starts to slow I decide to head downstairs and wait for you while you recover.

I pick up my phone just as it buzzes again. "Oooh, it's another message from Kelly," I say, and then laugh as I read it.

"Look." I hold the phone towards your dazed eyes. "It says 'nice pic' with a smiley face. I'll see you downstairs in a minute."

As you wait for your erection to go away you wonder what it is that you've gotten yourself into.

12