What She Wanted

Story Info
It began with a plan.
4.7k words
4.32
87.9k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Friday Evening in Early April

"It's incest!"

"Yes, dear, but it's voluntary incest. On your part and hers."

"But...."

"Look, Frank, our daughter wants you to be her first man. Do you understand what that means?"

"What?"

"Well, two things. The first is that we have reared a daughter in twenty-first century America who hasn't gotten herself fucked by some young shit in the back seat of a car. The second is that your daughter loves you dearly."

"Okay. So why isn't she talking to me? Where is she by the way?"

"Sleepover at Jessica's. She came to me first. She felt like she ought to have an ally in this."

"Are you her ally?"

"Would we be having this conversation if I wasn't?

"Uh, well, no, I guess not."

"Look, dear, Gwen wants to be initiated by a man who won't hurt her. She knows the first time could hurt some and that no one knows how much until the moment arrives. I was lucky. My mother seeped blood for a two days. Gwen doesn't want the cock that goes into her to be attached to a man who won't think about her if she's in pain."

"I have to think about this."

"No, you don't."

"Huh?"

"Do you think I can't tell when you have an erection?"

"No, I guess it's pretty obvious. Does she know what to expect?"

"We've talked. You know, she's seen you often enough."

"You mean...?"

"Yes, downstairs in the den when you're watching porn and stroking yourself."

"I didn't ask her to come into the room."

"You didn't close the door, either. You wanted her to see you."

Frank sighed as his penis pulsed in his trousers. "So.... It's some date in the future. I'm aroused. I just took my daughter's cherry. She hurts and is now off limits, meaning I didn't get a chance to finish. Maybe I'm selfish, but what about me?"

"That's why I'll be there."

"For me?"

"If necessary. If not, I'll just be there for Gwen. She has nice breasts, you know."

"I've seen 'em. Well, I've seen them inside those tees she wears to sleep in."

"Think about seeing them without a tee; they're a lot like mine, you know."

"Yeah," Frank whispered. "They're smaller, of course," he thought out loud.

"Would you like to see them?"

"You said she was at Jessica's."

"Not her 'them,' silly; my 'them.'"

"Sure!"

Marian Browne pulled her top over her head and tossed it to one side. Reaching behind her back, she unfastened her bra and tossed it in the same general direction. She rubbed her chest between her breasts. "The things we women do. We ought to make you guys wear a strap around your chests for a year!"

Frank Browne gazed at his wife's chest for a long minute with a lecherous grin on his face. He got up, walked to her, and supported a breast with each hand.

"No!" said Marian as she stepped back out of reach.

"No?"

"You haven't answered my question, yet."

"Answered...? Oh, yes, I'll initiate our daughter, but I want to talk to her first."

Marian unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor, leaving her in only her panties. "In that case, good sir, you may proceed."

Frank looked at her slightly curved belly and thought of what lay just to the south. He had not realized until that time that his wife had been barefooted when they began their conversation. "Suppose I'd said 'no?'"

"That wouldn't have mattered. I just needed an answer -- any answer -- before we got on to the subject at hand."

"Great! Let's go upstairs."

"No. Gwen's not home. Fuck me right here."

Laughing, Frank put a thumb on each of his wife's nipples and massaged them in a circular motion.

Marian purred, then lifted her husband's hands away from her breasts. She kissed each hand and fell to her knees, unbuckling his belt and opening his trousers. She pulled both the trousers and his briefs down past his knees so that the garments would fall to the floor. She rocked back on her feet. Grasping Frank's hands, she placed them back on her breasts.

Frank went back to teasing her nipples as he stepped forward out of the pile of clothing surrounding his ankles.

As Marian stepped backwards, Frank slipped his thumbs under the waistband of Marian's panties and pulled them down to her knees. His wife made some suggestive, thrusting movements with her hips as her panties fell to the floor, where she disposed of the last item of her clothing.

Frank and Marian collapsed together onto the rug in front of the fireplace. Frank immediately pressed his face into his wife's crotch and found it wet. "I see our conversation about me fucking Gwen didn't do your crotch any harm!"

"No, honey, it didn't."

Frank slid up between his wife's legs. He ran his cock up and down the exterior reaches of his wife's pussy a couple of time and pushed into her up to the hilt.

"Oh, God! I love that!"

Frank ran his cock in and out of his wife's pussy like a piston until he exploded.

"Eager, weren't you?" Marian gasped, sweat glistening on her forehead.

"It was all your doing," he replied as he rolled off his wife. Frank reached under his wife's shoulders and pulled her toward him. She nestled against his body with her head on his shoulder.

"Don't do that with Gwen. You'll scare her off."

"I'll be much more deliberate in my approach." Frank toyed with Marian's breast and nipple as he considered what he had agreed to do. It was not that he had not noticed his daughter's body as she matured and the body became more desirable. He was amazed that Gwen had raised that subject. As he thought about the opportunity, his cock began to recover.

"This was Gwen's idea, right?"

"She came to me in March and said that she was concerned -- she didn't say afraid -- about it hurting the first time. All I told her was that she had to make sure the first time was with someone she really cared for and who really cared for her. Two days later, she came back to me and said, 'I want Daddy.' I was shocked at first, but she was right. Her decision met the two requirements I laid out."

While Marian was explaining, she had been playing with Frank's newly hardened rod. Both it and the interior of her pussy were still covered with the mixture of their juices. Marion rose, straddled her husband, and sat, enveloping his organ.

He sighed. "I should be doing the work."

"Hush. Enjoy."

He did. When Frank's eyes began to roll back into his head, Marian knew he was close. She also knew that she was closer. Moments later, her body shuddered with an orgasm and he ejaculated for the second time in less than fifteen minutes, flooding his wife's core with a much less potent version of his juice.

Marian lay on Frank for several minutes, then whispered, "Come on. Get up. We can't sleep here. I wouldn't want Gwen to come home earlier then we expect in the morning with a friend and find us here."

Frank grunted and stood up. As they walked up the stairs, he asked, "What do we do about protection for Gwen? A condom?"

"No. She needs to feel cum in her vagina. I'll get her the pill long before her birthday,"

Frank and Marian both slept very well that night.

~~~

The Following Morning

Frank Browne was sitting in his recliner, holding his second cup of coffee with one hand and fondling his cock and balls inside his sleeping pants with the other when his daughter charged into the room.

"Hi, Daddy!"

"Hi, Kiddo. Have a seat," Frank said, slipping his hand out of his pants.

Gwen sat on the couch.

"Your mom and I had a talk last night."

"What about?" Gwen smiled.

"Don't be coy. It's not becoming. You know perfectly well what we talked about."

"Sorry. I was trying to be funny. Uh, what's the answer?"

"First, I want you to tell me what you want."

"I want to sleep with you, Daddy."

"Not good enough."

Gwen took a deep breath. "I want you to fuck me; bang me; take my virginity; pop my cherry; make me a wom --"

"That's enough. Yes, answer is 'yes.' How was the sleepover?"

"Fun. Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"When are we going to do it?"

"When you're eighteen and not a minute before. You and Mom need to talk."

"Okay. Show me what you were playing with?"

"No."

"But --"

"When you're eighteen, and it doesn't matter that you've seen it before."

"Okay." Gwen got up and started to leave the room. She tried to give her father an open-mouthed kiss but he kept his lips pressed together. She gave up and kissed his check. "Not even a sexy kiss?"

"Not even a sexy kiss."

"Okay. Dad?"

Gwen's use to 'Dad' instead of 'Daddy' made Frank blink. "Yes?"

"Thank you."

Interregnum

On the following Tuesday, Marian accompanied Gwen to an appointment with Marian's gynecologist. Marian explained that Gwen had been having irregular periods and hoped birth control pills could alleviate the problem. The doctor, a woman who had heard this story so many times she could have recited it ten seconds after Marian started talking, smiled and asked some cursory questions. Gwen, having been coached by her mother, knew all the right answers. The doctor wrote and handed to Gwen a long-term prescription for contraceptive pills. She also wrote and handed to Marian a note that read, "Remind her that contraception and disease prevention are not the same thing!" with a smiley face beneath her signature.

Gwen Browne had been born during the last half of June. In the time between the agreement that Frank would initiate his daughter and her birthday, Gwen almost never spoke with her father; however, she spent a lot of time with her mother discussing her expectations.

Frank went out and bought a new supply of porn; all of it was father-daughter. He jacked off nearly every day while watching the new supply.

Frank and Marian made love only about once a week -- instead of twice -- and Marian found him to be distracted. She knew what was going through his head, of course, and what he was doing while he watched the porn. She did not complain.

Gwen began wearing double tee shirts when she was around her father in the evenings; the outer shirts were real sleeping tees; they came to her knees.

A Saturday Morning in June (Gwen's Birthday)

Frank and Marian were sharing their first cup of coffee in the kitchen. They were sitting well back from the kitchen table.

A totally nude Gwen bounced into the room. "Morning, Mom! Morning, Dad!" Without an invitation, Gwen sat in her father's lap. Frank felt his cock begin to stir. "It's today, Dad."

"It is, indeed." As much as Frank wanted to caress his daughter's firm breasts, kept his hands by his side.

"Dad, don't you want to touch me?"

"Gwen, you will be eighteen at nine minutes after six this evening."

"But, I thought...."

"Hush. Today, the only thing I want you to think about is whether you still want to do this. If you don't change your mind, we'll have plenty of time this evening."

"Okay, Dad." Gwen returned to her bedroom. She had two conflicting thoughts. The first was that she was grateful that she had a father who was strong; the other was that she was resentful that her dad had not taken the opportunity to caress her. She had desperately wanted him to put his hand between her legs.

That Same Evening

The Browne family went out to dinner to celebrate Gwen's big day. Frank had called for reservations, specifying that the dinner was an eighteenth birthday celebration, but that he did not want a spectacle made. The manager of the restaurant appreciated the Brownes' frequent patronage and set aside a table in the corner of the dining area. After the meal, the manager pretended that it was Frank's and Marian's anniversary and quietly brought a small cake usually reserved for couples.

The family had dressed for the dinner. Frank and Marian wore good clothing from their closet. Gwen wore a black sheath dress with a scoop neckline that stopped just above the swell of the maturing breasts and came to just above the knee, along with a pair of low-heeled black slip-on shoes.

When the Brownes returned home shortly after eight that evening, Gwen stood in front of her father and asked, "Dad? I'm eighteen years and two hours old. Now?"

Marian, who was standing several feet behind her daughter, smiled and slipped out of the living room.

Frank looked at the young woman standing before him who used to be his little girl. He smiled wistfully and, placing his open hand on the back of her head, leaned in to kiss her delicately on the lips. He opened his mouth, feeling hers open in response and gently traced her lips with the tip of his tongue. "You're beautiful."

Gwen shivered. Her dates had often called her pretty or hot or sexy, but none had ever said, "Beautiful." She felt her groin tremble.

Frank reached behind Gwen and grasped the pull at the back of her neck of the long zipper of her dress. He pulled his daughter to him and opened the zipper as far as it would go. Pushing back to give himself some working room, he moved the shoulders of Gwen's dress up, forward and down. Gwen shrugged her shoulders to help him along. The action exposed Gwen's braless chest. As Gwen's arms came clear of her garment, Frank dropped it so that it pooled around her feet. He was surprised to see that she wore no panties.

"Gwen?"

"Yes, Dad?"

Frank grasped his daughter's chin with one hand and gently popped her cheek with the fingertips of the other.

"You have a lovely body. Your breasts are perfect and you don't need a bra, but never, ever leave the house again without wearing panties. Okay?"

"Okay, Dad. I did it for you."

"I appreciate that, but --"

"-- never, ever do it again. Right?"

"Right."

Frank reached down between Gwen's legs and ran the tip of his middle finger up the outside of her labia. When he reached the top of the slit, he pressed until he felt Gwen's clitoris; he moved the tip of his finger in a slow circle. As she felt the beginning of lubrication, she shivered and pressed her legs together.

She smiled, "Can I touch you?"

"Yes."

Frank watched as his daughter opened his zipper, reached through the fly of his trousers and felt the outline of his penis through the fabric of his underwear. She grinned and said, "I want."

"You'll get, but go talk to your mother first. She's in your room."

"Show me?"

"Your room?" Frank smiled.

Gwen rolled her eyes. "No, Dad, your cock."

Frank opened his belt and unbuttoned his trousers. He pulled down the front of his briefs.

Gwen stared at the rigid penis pointing at her. She bent down and kissed the tip, then ran out of the room before her father could say anything.

Frank shook his head and wandered back to the master suite. En route, he passed his daughter's closed bedroom door. He heard murmured conversation, but did not try to listen.

A Short Time Later

About fifteen minutes after Frank had passed Gwen's bedroom, Marian entered the master suite and found him stretched out on their bed, which she had turned down while he was undressing their daughter. He had taken advantage of the time to completely strip himself of his clothes and use a little mouthwash. He had also tidied up his shave, knowing that even a little stubble can be agonizing on the tender flesh of a woman's groin. He had also turned off all the lights except for the night light in the master bath; that light cast a soft glow into the master bedroom.

Marian left the door of the master suite open so Gwen would have no trouble understanding that she was welcome.

Marian stepped into their walk-in closet. Frank liked to watch her undress, so she left the closet door open while she disrobed. Locking eyes with her husband, she moistened a middle finger and ran it up and down her labia a couple of times.

Frank watched as his wife crawled up onto the bed next to him. She lay on her side between her husband and the bedroom door. Marian placed her index finger between her husband's nipples and drew it straight down to the root of his cock.

"Mmm. Uh, is tonight a one-time event?"

"Well, it's certainly an 'at least one-time,' but if Gwen enjoys herself, you enjoy yourself, and I enjoy myself...."

"There's a future here?"

"If we all want to play, we can." Marian squeezed her husband's engorged cock hard enough for him to get the meaning of pain. "What you never do is fuck your daughter if I'm not around." She released his cock.

"In the same room?"

"With the option of being in the same room."

"Okay."

The eighteen year-old Gwen Browne toyed with her own labia for a few seconds, took a deep breath, and left her bedroom. She walked the short distance to her parents' room and paused at the door. In the near dark, she could see that her mother was lying with her back toward Gwen. She gazed at her mother's narrow waist and well-sculpted buttocks. She could not see her father, except for his feet and lower legs. She could, though, tell from the motion of her mother's arm that her mom was fondling her dad's penis.

Gwen was a little annoyed. She thought her father was hers tonight. Then she heard Frank say, "Take it easy, Lover; my meat belongs to someone else tonight. That someone is standing behind you."

"How'd you know, Dad?"

"Reflection in the mirror, Sweetheart. Are you going to join us or not?"

"Dad, I didn't come here with everything I own hanging out to do nothing."

"Well, I thought maybe you only wanted to watch two pros at work."

"No, Dad, I wanna get fucked."

"Climb on up here, Honey," said Marian, "and join in the fun." Marian shifted her body toward the edge of the bed. "Get in between us."

Gwen crawled into the space her mother had created and lay on her back.

Frank shifted onto his side. He began his seduction of his daughter by gently touching her in non-intimate places: Shoulders, elbows, ears, and the backs of her hands. He moved on to the fun spots. He lightly traced patterns on his daughter's inner thighs and noticed how she responded by spreading her legs slightly more apart.

Just as Gwen anticipated that her father was going to penetrate her labia with his fingers, he left the vicinity of her sex and transferred his attention to her upper body, drawing little circles all over her torso. She closed her eyes and began to drift in the sensation. Without warning, her father's mouth seemed to envelope the entire right side of her chest. "Oh!"

Frank sucked as much of Gwen's breast into his mouth as he could, caressed the nipple with the tip of his tongue and reveled at his daughter's reaction. Marian, intrigued by the event, reached over and teased Gwen's left nipple with her tongue.

Marian had once sat in Gwen's bedroom, both of them nude, and, by touching herself, showed her daughter the nice places to touch while Gwen followed along, but Gwen had never thought about her mother wanting to touch her. While she was still trying to understand the event with her mind, her vagina seemed to fill with fluid.

"Mom, my pussy is dripping. Touch me, please."

Marian reached down and slipped her fingers into Gwen's pussy. "Frank, she's ready."

Frank elevated himself. He gave his daughter a deep kiss with as much of his tongue as he could fit into her mouth. He shifted his weight and nuzzled his daughter's crotch. Frank forced his tongue between Gwen's labia and sampled her juices. "Tastes good," he smiled. He moved again, placing first one then the other knee between Gwen's legs. "Tell me again that you want this."

Gwen looked down at her father's cock hanging from his body. It seemed twice as large as it had been when she had seen it those times in the den and even only seconds before. "Yes," she whispered.

Frank began gently. The crown of his cock pressed against, then parted his daughter's labia. The tip began its slow journey up the tunnel of her vagina.

"NO! STOP! It's too big! Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry. Please. Please...."

12