What She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank was shocked. He never expected Gwen to change her mind after he had entered her, but pulled back out of her pussy and flopped back on the bed in the spot he had occupied only seconds earlier.

Marian nudged her daughter. "Move, girl! Get out of the way. On the other side of your dad. Now!"

Gwen was in tears. The fear of being penetrated by a cock that seemed too large had passed. Now, all she could think was that she had failed at the simplest of tasks, the thing she most wanted, to let her father fuck her. She obeyed her mother and moved over her father to the edge of the bed.

Marian rose to her knees, bent, and stuck her husband's cock into her mouth. She sucked as she moved his organ in and out of the moistness. Dropping Frank's cock and swinging her leg over his supine body, Marian looked into his eyes and said, "I'm here for you." Rising she place the tip of her husband's rod against her opening and pushed down.

Gwen watched in wonder as her mother rode her father. It did not take long. Frank whispered, "It's time." Marian felt a small orgasm ripple through her groin. She smiled down at him and said, "You think I can't tell?" She slowly rose, clamped down on the cock inside her with her vaginal muscles as tight as she could and sat down hard.

Frank moaned, "Oh, Goddd...," as his body erupted into his wife's pussy.

When Frank was finished, Marian bent and gave him a long, slow kiss before breaking their intimate connection. She lay down beside her husband, placed her head on his shoulder, and lightly gripped his penis. "You're the best fuck in the world," she whispered in his ear.

Gwen, realizing that her mother was through giving her father the relief that, that night, was supposed to have been her task, sobbed. She got up off the bed and began to leave the room.

"Gwen?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"You can leave if you want, but you're welcome to stay."

"Yes, Honey, if you want to sleep with your father and me, crawl back into the bed and grab a shoulder."

"I'm sorry I failed you."

"Hush. We can talk about that later. It's time to sleep."

Gwen lay on the bed next to her father. She placed her arm on his chest with her hand resting between his nipples.

Satisfied father, satisfied mother, and still virginal daughter slept.

That Night

About three hours later, Gwen awoke. She looked across her father toward her sleeping mother and instantly replayed the events of her attempt to lose her virginity. Looking toward the foot of the bed, she saw her father's flaccid cock lying on his belly. She reached down and ran her finger around the edge of the crown. She froze when a hand touched hers. She looked up to find her mother looking back at her. Marian gestured for Gwen to follow her. The two women left the bed and Gwen followed her mother into the master bathroom. Marian closed the door.

"Mom, I'm sor --" Gwen stopped as Marian placed a finger on her daughter's lips.

"S'okay. What do you want, Honey?"

"I want a lot of things. I want to watch Dad fuck you. I want to take a bath with Dad. And one with you. More than anything, I want Dad up inside me. I want him to take my cherry."

"Okay. Last thing first. We can wake him up and try again; I guarantee he'll be ready. We can also arouse him and you can do the work like I did earlier." Marian hugged her daughter to her and Gwen hugged her back.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want to have sex with me?"

Marian pushed Gwen back from her. Holding her daughter's shoulders, she said, "I will have sex with you if you want, but I prefer guys. Make that 'guy.'"

"In the bedroom, it kinda looked like...."

"I got carried away. This night -- still -- belongs to you and your dad. Are you wet?"

Gwen felt between her labia. "A little."

"Okay. Here's what we'll do." Marian explained the best course of action to her daughter. "Remember, you have two choices."

The two women returned to the bed. Gwen knelt next to her father and toyed with his genitals. She moved his cock away and licked his balls. She wanted to suck his balls into her mouth, but did not want him to awaken yet. As she worked on her father's gonads, his cock expanded to its full potential.

While Gwen was exploring her dad's crotch, Marian knelt behind her, stimulating Gwen's labia and clitoris. When Gwen felt her pussy fill with lubricating fluid, she placed her hand over her mother's. Marian withdrew her hand and reached for Gwen's father's penis. Gwen straddled her father and moved her vaginal opening to the point above her father's cock.

Gwen slowly lowered herself until the rigid organ was inside her as it had been earlier. She paused for a moment and smiled at her mother. Marian returned the smile; she reached out and held her daughter's hand. Gwen pressed further down.

She felt her father penetrate more of her.

She felt him press against her hymen.

"Uh!" she gasped as his cock broke through the evidence of her purity.

She felt a trickle of what she knew had to be blood, but she did not care. She looked at her mother and smiled.

Marian leaned over and cupped her daughter's breast. She whispered in her Gwen's ear, "You're not a girl anymore!"

"I know. It feels good -- real good!"

Marian kissed Gwen, winked, and said, "I'll wake up the sex object." She leaned down to her husband, shook his shoulder and said, "Wake up, stud, there's work to be done."

"Oh, I'm awake," Frank responded. "That felt good." He smiled as he looked at his daughter astride his hips. "Hey, kiddo, you did it, huh?"

"Yeah, Dad, but were not finished. You still have a 'contribution' to make."

"And what would that be?" Frank Smiled.

Gwen rose until she almost pulled away from her father's cock, then sank again. "Silly question, Dad."

Marian kissed one of Gwen's breasts then reached behind her daughter and gently toyed with her husband's balls.

Frank reached for his daughter's breasts and she leaned forward to make it easier for him. Gwen rose and fell on her dad's cock. Frank gently twisted and pinched Gwen's nipples. She smiled. He smiled.

Gwen continued to ride her father. She moaned as her first cock-induced orgasm surged through her.

Her mother kissed her shoulder.

Frank felt the shudder run through his daughter. He grunted and --

-- Gwen felt the first rope of cum shoot up her vagina.

"Oh, Da --"

The End

*

Many thanks to my editor, who is not a participant in the editor program, who helped me clean up the earlier version of this story. The remaining errors are ALL mine.

12