What She Wants

Story Info
She is given to his best friend.
762 words
3.86
41.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart was racing, her eyes only able to register pure black around her. It took awhile for her to realize to she was blindfolded, and then she quickly learned that she was also tied down. She tried to move around, but to no avail. She was trapped, and frantic. Where was her boyfriend? What had happened to her?

"Now, Ms. Harrison, you have been a very naughty young woman. And for that, you must be punished. Again and again, do you understand?" A voice boomed at her.

She whimpered and nodded, stiffening as she felt hands on her naked thighs. Naked?! How did that happen? She thought to herself. "You will find it quite impossible to escape. I'm going to remove the blindfold now, and you are going to do exactly as I tell you to. Then you may leave, understand?"

She choked out a raspy, "Yes.." and was suddenly blinded by the light as someone removed her blindfold.

It took a minute to register where exactly she was, and who she was with, but then it clicked. "John.. What.. What's going on?" She blinked a few times at her tall, muscular, naked (and very turned on) boyfriend's best friend.

"I told you already, you have been bad. Slutting around in your short skirts and tank tops that seem to spill your tits. They are rather nice, too..." He commented, reaching down to stroke a nipple, which imediately puckered at his touch. She couldn't believe how her body was betraying her -- This was Aaron's friend who was almost ten years older than she, how could she be turned on by this? Yet the moisture between her legs grew, and the smell of her juices reached her nostriles in no time. He must have smelled them, too, because he grinned and commented, "Turned on, are we?"

She closed her eyes in shame, unable to see him reach down to her cunt, and dip his fingers inside. She moaned a, "But I'm dating.. You know that..." and sundry protests until he began fucking her with two fingers. She rocked her hips back and forth, really getting into it.

Laughter exploded from him, "I never knew you were such a hot little slut..." He forced a third finger inside of her, and then four so that he was practically fisting her. She came quickly, covering his hand in her cum, which he then lifted to her lips, "Smell that?" She nodded. "That is your sin. Now lick it all off." Eagerly, she began to lick every inch of his hand, tasting her sweetness.

What the hell am I doing? She thought to herself as she was sucking her own cum off of this boy's hand. Since she was tied down, she couldn't protest as he positioned himself above her, ready to penetrate her warm, wet, tight little cunt. But secretly, being tied to this boy's bed excited her. She wanted it more than anything, and tried to wiggle herself closer to his cock when he rubbed the head against her slit. This sent chills down her spine, making her nipples stand on edge.

"You want it, don't you?" He asked, grinning at the expression on her face. She simply nodded and moaned a little. "You really are a slut..." He laughed just before forcing his entire penis deep inside of her. Her hips bucked upward and she bit her bottom lip so that she wouldn't scream. Bending down to her ear, he whispered, "Scream, bitch." With that, he banged her hard and fast as to get her to moan and cum all over his bed and his cock.

She screamed, "Oh God... Oh my God.. What is happening to me.."

He began breathing hard as he pounded in and out of her sopping wet pussy. "Who cares?" Her muscles tightened around his cock and he grunted loudly as he shot stream after stream of cum deep inside of her. She came shortly after, the orgasm causing her entire body to shake violently. "Oh man, Aaron was right... You are good..."

"Aaron?! What does he have to do with this?" She cried. Suddenly she noticed a man in the corner, grinning at her. "Aaron..?" The man nodded, and then quickly approached the bed.

"Was she good, John?"

Smiling at his response, "Very good, very good.. You can leave now, I left our door unlocked."

After John left the room, Angel giggled slightly, "He isn't as big as you... Come here, I need a real man.."

Aaron ginned, "But you liked it?"

"As always.."