What She Wants Ch. 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimAndSam
SimAndSam
34 Followers

"Mmmm... easy enough to slip a finger past the ball that's in there already. If I can get three in, we might be able to try this other hook." She moves her finger around stretching me out further. "Let's try another finger. Oh nice. No problem." More stretching and then a third finger. "Oh, you're such an anal slut with three fingers and an anal hook. A cock is going to slip in with no problem."

"Ok, let's try this thing. Yeah, it's going to fit. Wow! You've got two large balls in your ass. Good work!"

The weight of the bar and the size of the ball are stretching my ass open wider, but when she fixes the rope and pulls it through the loop on the floor, I feel like I'm going to be stretched apart.

"Oh, you're really open now. There's even a gap between the two balls inside of you. I'm going to take some pictures so you can enjoy this later!"

Man, I don't see myself masturbating to that pic.

"Slave, I think you can stretch a bit more. I'm just going to tighten the collar hook a bit more." She pulls forcing my ass to rise a little and my hole opens even more.

"Ahh... it hurts Mistress."

"Breath slave. You can take it. I have an idea of how to take advantage of this later. For now I'm going to distract you from the pain in your ass. I've found another interesting toy to play with. They have these gloves and on the end of each finger is a claw like a very long sharp, metal nail. I wonder what we might do with that?"

At first, the sensation is almost soothing like someone scratching your back. She would draw five lines down my back or leg, touching only lightly enough to produce a faint trace. But as she gained confidence and control, she starts to let the claws dig in deeper. Each would produce a red score that would raise the skin and sear me with pain.

"Oh, your balls look delicious my sweet. Shall we mark them up too?" The tips of the claws surround my sack as she gently squeezes. Each is a nail digging into my tender skin. Then she pulls down keeping the same amount of pressure until she has stretched the sack to twice its length. I moan and struggle but between my shackled feet and skewered ass I am completely secured in place. I can only endure her sadistic ministrations.

"We can't forget that cock of yours. It's seems hours since we've stroked it a little. I imagine the experience with the glove might be a bit different."

It is. Like with the balls, she begins at the base and digs in and pulls down and towards her. Each vein and ridge has to yield to the claw as she doesn't change the pressure. My cock feels like it has be flayed with stinging welts running its length.

"Oh poor slave. You've been tortured a lot. And you've done so well. I think you deserve a little pleasure."

Her hands take my cock and pull it back towards her. She must have crouched because suddenly I feel her velvet lips around its head gliding up the length taking me in her mouth. She's able to push far enough that her nose is squashing against my balls. The warmth and tenderness feels shocking after all the abuse. I'm not only aroused but relieved to have her so close and intimate with me.

For a couple minutes, I enjoy pure bliss with her moaning and sucking on my abused cock.

"Mistress, I'm going to cum soon."

"I know slave, but, unfortunately we can't have that." Her hand continues to stroke me gently but she's no longer sucking. And though my orgasm is rising, it's as if she can read it's progress and slows her strokes to long slow pulls keeping me on edge but not enough to cross the line. And like this morning, she takes a huge smear of precum on her finger and feeds it to me.

"More to cum my sweet. Much more."

"I think your ass is ready for a real cock. I've been talking and you have a lot of suitors for your willing nature, beautiful body and gaping hole. Shall with fill it with a nice big cock?"

Damn... here it is. "I'll do whatever you want Mistress."

"Yes you will."

I hear her talking behind me. I guess she's trying to obscure the identity of my soon to be partner by keep their voices low.

A couple minutes pass and nothing happens, but then I feel gentle hands stroke up and over my ass. Then the two anal hooks are released at the same time and it becomes obvious that I've become somewhat of a community project.

There's a cool sensation as some lube is spread into my ass before the hooks are removed. I feel so open. There is a distinct sensation of cold air entering into my body so I must literally be gaping.

The hands return and some lube is worked into my ass. Then I feel the end of the penis touch my skin. It pauses at the opening before he pushes what feels like the head past my sphincter. I've closed up since the hooks but my stretched ass takes him easily. He's gentle and only edges in a bit before pulling back out again. But, my Mistress wasn't kidding about my popularity. He's as hard as a rock.

Little by little, his cock fills me until I feel his hips against my ass. He starts to stroke in and out faster and faster, until there's a solid smack, smack sound of his hips hitting me.

I feel so full. I haven't quite digested the idea that a guy is fucking me hard in front of a room full of people. I'm just enjoying the sensations. I can't say that I feel like I'm going to cum, but there is a dull, throbbing sensation building deep inside of me. I thrust back against him and it builds. It's starting to take the shape of a deep, hard orgasm which is nothing like anything I've experienced with my own cock.

Am I going to cum from being fucked in the ass?

It's not to be.

"I'm sorry slave but we can't have someone cumming in your ass. Not safe! But you could suck it, no?"

Groan... I was so close to the most amazing orgasm when the fucking just stopped. I have to answer her, so through gritted teeth I say "Of course Mistress. We can't take a risk."

"Oh slave, were you close to cumming? Did I deny you something wonderful? Poor you. You'll just have to suck another cock instead!"

With a wet plop his cock pops out of my ass. Is he just going to stick it in my mouth?

I hear someone walking around the stock and coming to me. "Open up slave and receive your benefactor."

I open my mouth and with a quick intake of air, I can smell that this is indeed the cock that was very recently in my ass. It's not too strong, but the scent is apparent.

He pushes the cock in. That's when I realise that this is one rigid penis. In fact, it's incredibly rigid, impossibly rigid. It's not a penis. It's her goddamn dildo!

I spit it out. "What the hell?" The room responds with a peal of laughter and even my Mistress joins in.

"Aww, poor slave was denied a real penis. Did you really want one? We can probably work it out."

"No. Fine. It's fine." Hrmph "Nice joke..."

"I'll let that go slave, but you'll remember who you're talking to the next time you open your mouth."

"Oh. Yes. Yes, Mistress."

SimAndSam
SimAndSam
34 Followers
12