What She Wants Is What She Gets!

Story Info
She's all grown up now! Niece seduces Uncle.
2.7k words
4.3
78.5k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother in law moved his family to our neighborhood after visiting us one summer. They all fell in love with the area and since the oldest child wasn't doing well in school, it was decided that a change of location and school would be best for everyone involved.

We live down a one lane gravel road that meanders along the side of a mountain river. That's the appeal of this area.

It's pretty country, quiet and private. You can't see your neighbors from your house and that suits me just fine, as I like to sunbath in the nude when summer comes around. It's a habit I got into when our daughter moved away and we became empty nesters for the first time.

My brother in law is very prolific at fathering girls. Of which he has five. All of his girls are attractive. Especially the two middle girls. Lisa is the older of the two. She comes by her blond hair naturally, is quite athletic and is on the Cheerleading squad in college. She is slim and trim with long legs and small pert breasts. Her long locks frame her cute face and fall down on her shoulders when, she doesn't have them pinned up on top of her head.

I've had a tough time trying to keep from blatantly ogling her (and her younger sister) when they were around. I guess I always thought that because they came as extra baggage to the current family it was ok to look and daydream about them but not to touch.

You see they have a different mother than the rest of his kids, and came to live with him when he married my wife's little sister. In spite of this they grew up to be good kids, and soon went off to college to further their education, and become responsible adults.

You couldn't help notice the fact that Lisa and her sister Cindy had blossomed into very pretty young ladies, a fact that dawned on me one summer when the girls came home from college.

Lisa always had good looks, and is a girly girl, but now she was more filled out in the hips, and her breasts are bigger than I remembered. Growing up, Cindy had short hair and was more of a tomboy.

She did however have a gorgeous smile and I knew that she would some day become a very pretty woman. That seemed to happen sometime during her freshman year at college, as I had noticed when Cindy and Lisa stopped over to say hi when they arrived home for the summer.

Cindy was all grown up and more filled out too. Charisma seemed to just pour out of her now. As we talked and joked I noticed that her laugh and mannerisms just grabbed ones attention. This is one girl that would have no trouble making her way in life. All she had to do was laugh and smile at you to melt your heart and make you do whatever it was that she wanted. Lisa is very pretty, but Cindy had become gorgeous!

Her hair was now longer and made her look all the more grown up. Her breasts (which were never much in the past) were now a generous handful, and obviously not bound up by a bra. She had her older sister's long legs, which were nicely tanned.

I couldn't help wondering if they were tanned from a tanning bed or from the sun. Little did I know at the time, that I would get the chance to discover that secret!

One afternoon Cindy called me at work and asked if she could come over and swim off the dock that I had for launching canoes. I liked to canoe as a way of keeping in shape. I also liked to sunbathe in the nude on that dock.

I said yes of course, and thought maybe she would still be there when I got home, as my mind wandered through a playground of forbidden fantasies.

And when I arrived home there she was on the dock lying in a deck chair. I figured I should go over and at least say hi, and offer her something to drink. As I grew closer my jaw dropped and my heart raced! Cindy had nothing on except for sun screen. It smelled like coconuts as the scent drifted by me on the breeze.

Obviously she had gotten tired from swimming, and fell asleep under the warm rays of the sun while resting.

I didn't know what to do at first. Realizing that I might never get a second chance to see her naked body again, I let my eyes wander across her nude form making a mental picture of her for future reference.

I was sure she would die from embarrassment at being seen by her uncle, and run off to never be seen by me again, so I stayed as quiet as I could.

Her skin was beautiful, smooth and tanned from head to toe. No tan lines. Not a one. There's no place to sunbathe in the nude at college. So I thought I had my answer, only a tanning bed could have done that.

Her breasts were perfect and just the right size for me, about a C cup I guessed. Her areolas were smallish. They looked to be about the size of a quarter with nipples standing erect and about as big as an eraser on a brand new pencil.

Her stomach was flat, and her belly button was an innie, the most perfect I had ever seen. I wanted so much to lay my head there and never leave.

Her pussy was completely bald. I couldn't tell if it was that way naturally or if it was shaved, and her clit was big, the biggest I had ever seen. It begged to be kissed and sucked on.

Looking down, I almost thought that I was looking at a much younger girl, because of the size of her breasts, and no hair on her pussy. But I knew better. She was in her twenties and was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen in that stage of undress.

And that's when it dawned on me. Why not join her. I had been to nude beaches before, and I knew that everyone was there to see, and be seen.

Maybe I could slip out of my clothes join her on the dock, and when she woke up she would realize that I like nude sunbathing as much as she did. We could do it together.

She must have nudists mentality with that perfect body completely tanned like that. Things didn't have to be sexual; we could be two nudists enjoying the sun and the view. At least I hoped we could.

I quietly went inside grabbed a beer and got out of my cloths and into a robe and sandals and crept back up to the dock.

She seemed to still be asleep. I took my robe off and carefully lay down on a deck chair next to her, trying not to make a sound and wake her up.

I didn't know what Cindy's reaction was going to be when she woke up and found me there, so I was going to enjoy the view while it was there and try not to wake her up too soon.

I watched here perky tits, and her flat belly rise and fall with her breathing. I took in the sight of her hairless pussy, and marveled at the beauty and woman she had grown into.

My cock stirred and I willed it to stop growing. I didn't want to get caught with a raging hard on. But I did want to put on a good impression when she did wake up. So I tried to meditate on keeping it some what erect.

And then somewhere along the way, from watching her sleep, I fell asleep too. I know what you're thinking, what a dumb ass! You spoiled everything. Now all she has to do if she wakes up first is gather her things and slip away.

But that's not what happened. Slowly I started to wake up with the feeling of someone's lips wrapped around the head of my cock. I started to get the sensation of someone's whole mouth engulfing my cock, and my cock getting harder. Boy I must be dreaming because then it felt like my whole cock was down someone's throat!

My eyes blinked open and I realized I wasn't dreaming. There was my whole cock down Cindy's throat. My God I thought. She must not have any gag reflex to be able to do that.

I'm no porn star candidate but my wife measured me once when it was good and hard and it just did come up to seven inches.

None the less here she was deep throating my cock with no problem at all. She looked up at me and noticing I was awake, removed my pride and joy from her mouth and with a beautiful smile on her face said.

"I noticed you joined me for a little nap in the sun." "And then I noticed your perfectly tanned half hard cock, and couldn't help myself." "I just had to pay it some attention." "It looked so good!"

Not being able to think clearly in situations like these, my only response was. "Where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

"Oh it takes some practice." "And don't get all prudish on me." She was reading my mind now as I was coming to my senses, and noticed my parental instincts kicking in.

"I can tell what your thinking, and number one I'm a big girl now, and number two I will make up my mind what I do and whom I do it with!" "Besides I don't consider you part of the family." "We are only related by marriage, my father to your wife's sister." "And that woman's not my Mother." "Shoot if cousins can marry in some places we can have our little fun." "We're both consenting adults!"

"Ok, Ok." I replied. She had started stroking my cock when she took it out of her mouth. It felt wonderful under her manipulations. I now wanted her to continue what she had started. But first something needed saying.

"I realize all that, and I just want to be sure you really want to do this, and that you promise no one will find out about it." "We both don't need the trouble that would cause."

She smiled that devastating smile again stuffed my dick in her mouth and said "Off Courff."

"Don't talk with your mouth full young lady, and get back to business." I scolded.

With a giggle she doubled her efforts, and proceeded to perform the blow job of the century on me, taking my length and girth in with ease. She would swallow my cock all the way down till her cute nose rested on my belly, and her chin was on my balls.

Staying there until she gagged for air, she would come back up and stroke the length of it while she caught her breath. Then Cindy would start her mouth back down my cock again keeping up the same routine and steady rhythm.

"Let me work on that Pussy of yours." I said wanting to return at least some of the pleasure she was giving me.

She turned just enough for me to be able to reach it and still not diminish the wonderful experience she was giving me. I cupped her smooth firm ass cheeks with my hand and gently stroked it until my hand was familiar with its terrain.

Then I set my fingers in search of her love hole. Finding it wet with her juices I stuck a finger in and explored around. She started moaning and I stuck two then three fingers in that wonderful pussy, her moans of pleasure spurring me on.

I moistened my thumb with her pussy juices and sank it into her ass hole up to the first knuckle. I then put my two middle fingers back in her pussy. I looked for her to object and when she didn't I started working on both holes at the same time.

She was getting all worked up and making noises. I knew she was a screamer and if it wasn't for her sucking my cock she would probably be getting real loud as she grew closer to cuming.

Thinking about having my dick in the mouth, and my fingers in the pussy and ass of such a gorgeous creature was brining me to the point of no return. Having her insert a finger in my ass hole pushed me over the edge.

This was new for me. I guess she felt if her ass was fair play, so was mine! It felt great combined with her gagging on my cock. I was finally past the point of no return.

"I'm Cuming." I said and started grunting. Spasms of pleasure washed over me and I looked down to see her take my cock out of her mouth long enough to watch a thick white rope of cum shoot out the tip and onto her lips. Then as if admiring her handy work, with a huge grin she swallowed my dick hole again.

She sucked on it for all she was worth as it went all the way back down her throat, and she left if there while I pumped shot after shot of cum down into her belly. She couldn't do anything in this circumstance, except swallow everything I pumped into her.

She came back up for another quick breath and then went right back down on my cock causing another wave of pleasure to hit me, and I continued to pump hot cum down her throat. It seemed to last a lifetime, but must have only lasted a couple of minutes.

Finally I came down from my orgasm and she went back to sucking the length of my shaft again, which is something I love to have done to me after I cum. I wonder where she picked that up from.

Concentrating on my pleasure had caused her to back away from her orgasm, but I planned to do something about that soon.

After cleaning me up with her mouth, she hopped up, threw her leg across me and straddled my chest.

With a grin on her face she said. "I've wanted to do that to you all summer!" Even though it stunned me to hear her say that, I asked "Well what took you so long?"

"I didn't know how to approach you." she replied. "Then I got the idea to ask permission to go swimming on your dock." "I figured I could pretend to fall asleep sunbathing with nothing on, and when you saw me naked it would be all down hill from there." "I was just going to wing." "But I fell asleep while waiting for you to discover Me." she pouted.

"I thought I would join you when I found you, but I fell asleep too." I replied. She said "When I woke up and found you naked I knew you wanted to fuck me too, so I went ahead and jumped your bones, aren't you glad I did?" She asked.

"Yes I am." "You're great at sucking cock." I said. Then something dawned on me. "Hey are you telling me you set this whole thing up?" I asked in amazement.

"Uh huh "she answered."

Grabbing me by the chin she forced me to look her in the eyes and stated. "Hey don't you think its time to return the favor?" And with that she stood up on her knees and started to bring her sweet pussy with that wicked huge clit towards my grinning mouth so I could suck her off as payment for the head she gave me.

What she wants is what she gets! I wondered where Lisa was for a brief moment. Then I concentrated on doing as good a job on her as she had done on me.

To be continued!