What Some Women...

Story Info
Find out what some women will do for their man.
581 words
3.29
56.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing the front door bang close Jennifer glances up at the clock. 12:00 P.M. stares back at her.

"Only 12:00? He shouldn't be home yet," she thinks to herself as she walks into the living room. Sitting on the sofa with his face in his hands is Steven her husband. She rushes to his side to comfort him. AS she rubs his arm she say's, "What's the matter honey?"

He looks up slowly, "My boss told me to come home early today and to not expect to be called in tomorrow, or any other day for that matter."

She gasps, "You mean? Your fired?" He nods. "Unless he has a change of heart and you know how much he hates me." He wipes his eyes, "I don't feel so well, I'm going to go lie down." Jennifer an only nod in mute shock. A few minutes later she walks into the bedroom to find Steven sound asleep. She looks at him sadly and then picking up her car keys she leaves to go talk to his boss.

"So, Your telling me I'm making a big mistake letting Steven go?" Jennifer stares at the muscular body of her husband's boss as she answers his question with a stout yes.

"Well, I'm sorry Ma'am but your husband isn't carrying his work load. I have no choice." Taking a deep breath Jennifer steps foward and says, "What if I do some extra work for you that my husband can't do." Jerry catches the implied sexual reference in her words and decides to say no. But just as he opens his mouth to say so her short black dress falls from her body exposing a flat belly, long slender legs, and 34D breasts. His voice breaks as he whispers, "Sure, we can figure something out."

Jennifer's mind screams no even as her body forces herself to do it. Circling his desk she lowers herself in front of him. She unzips his pants and an 8 inch cock springs forth. Wiping away a tear she lowers her head and kisses the purple head then she slides her lips down the shaft taking the full cock into her mouth. He groans as her warm wet mouth slides back up and then down getting into a fastpace rhythm.

From his sitting position he reaches across her back and slides his middle finger into her ass. He can feel her ass muscles tighten around his finger at the same time that he can feel her mouth squeeze on his cock. Her hand massages his balls as he urgently says, "Oh God! I can feel it. I'm almost there!" She pushes her mouth down hard one more time and then slowly she pulls back up, allowing her teeth to barely graze his skin as her hand tightens around his cock.

His eyes roll back into his head as he groans. In her mouth his dick twitches as it unleashes squirt after squirt of hot cum down her throat. "Oh GOD!" he grunts. She swallows as fast as she can but cum oozes out of her mouth. His whole body shudders and his cock pulls out of her mouth and a stream of cum covers her face. He collapses as she calmly stands up and cleans herself off. Once dressed she looks at him and says, "So, my husband's still got a job right?" He can only nod as she walks out of the door cum still visible in her hair.