What Sweetscented Wants

Story Info
A voluptuous woman realises her deepest desires.
3.2k words
4.34
22k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This email, among many I have received, stood out for me. The writer seemed to know exactly what I wanted. I have no idea how. Maybe it was the way I posed in my photos, accentuating my breasts which, at their size, really couldn't be helped. I made sure to display photos which only flattered. I would be smiling, or not, depending on my mood. My hair, long, thick, shiny and black would always be loose and cascading over my shoulders and breasts. I would always have perfect make-up, subtle, not overdone. My large black eyes would usually be focused at the lens, if not cast down to show my long thick lashes. My lips would always shine. My teeth, when shown, would be white and even. If I showed my hands in the photograph my nails would be long and manicured. My clothing, though brief, would be beautiful and feminine and chosen to show what I knew was an impressive swell of cleavage.

The social networking website I used allowed me to push some boundaries, but occasionally one of my photos would be deleted, saying I had broken the rules. I looked at other women's pages to compare - many showed far more than I did. I felt indignant and believed it was because of the size of my breasts. 139 centimetres (or 55 inches, if you use the old system) of breasts cannot be ignored, I suppose. Still I was always careful to be tasteful, I wished to tease, not to fully expose.

I didn't say a lot about myself on there, a little about my taste in music, books, films, red wine and fine dining, not much more. Mostly I got the requisite emails wanting sex. As most women on the internet do. Most emails were crass and just plain phallocentric and boring - did I want a "titty fuck", would I like to "suck it", "how big are ur tits" - that kind of thing. To these people I would be polite but disinterested. I didn't consciously have an aim in being there and posting photographs that most people would consider sexual, although I will admit I liked to be admired. There were people who made me feel worthwhile and were respectful and complimentary, while still being erotic and downright sexy. I guess I was looking for the perfect message from someone who would tick all the boxes, but it hadn't happened yet. It wasn't until I received Ramon's email that my interest was really peaked.

He began with compliments, of course, and here I will transcribe...

"Dear Sweetscented,

May I call you Sweet? Because when I came across your profile that was the word which sprang to mind. Your photos are a feast for the eyes and the libido. It's rare to encounter a woman as beautiful as you, who appears to show so much soul. I would dearly love it if you would look at my page and respond when you have time. In fact I will be hanging on your words. Ramon".

Reading this was quite lovely, if not a little saccharine. He seemed nice, and worth a further look. In clicking upon his page I was pleasantly surprised. Ramon himself was quite beautiful, dark skinned and strong-looking with beautiful teeth and eyes. His tastes seemed to coincide with mine. His profile was written with humour. He had a smallish friends list compared to some. I did notice that all the women on his list were large voluptuous women, a lot like me. I sent him a reply asking him to tell me all about himself, receiving a reply almost immediately.

"My Sweet,

How lovely to hear back from you so soon. I am quite transfixed by your photos, and may I say also aroused. I have spent most of the morning looking at you and imagining how it would be to be in your presence. I am a great lover of large women with beautiful big breasts and would very much like to tell you why I contacted you. I don't believe in beating around the bush and I like to pursue something I really desire. Ramon".

I told him to please be as open as he wished. I am no prude and if someone takes my fancy I will also pursue. Ramon was becoming more interesting by the moment. Each photo was appealing, from his thick dark hair to his broad shoulders to his flat muscled belly. I am not ashamed to say he was my kind of man. My mind began to race with possibilities. After a while, another message appeared in my inbox.

"I wish I knew your name but for now, Sweetscented suits you. I have fantasies I haven't been able to fulfil. My desires are simple, at least to me. I want to worship a beautiful woman with very large breasts. I have been searching for quite some time and most of the woman I've come across have been fake, or not interested. I am putting this to you upfront because I don't want any misunderstandings. I have a breast fetish, or should I say a huge breast fetish. Your breasts, if you would allow it, would be the focal point of my making love to you. With you, there would never be a time that they would be untouched. You fulfil my desires because you are so beautiful, you are a big curvy woman, and your breasts look mouthwatering.

I would not tire of kissing, touching, stroking, sucking, massaging your breasts. I would rub them with oils and stimulate you. I am hoping you have sensitive nipples because I would dearly love to give you orgasms by touching them. I could orgasm myself just from touching them. I would never require you to bow down to me or make my erection the focus of making love. It would be all about you.

I would start by having you come to a lovely hotel with me and ordering champagne and chocolate. I know you would be wearing lovely sexy clothes with gorgeous underwear...that is a given, after the photos I've seen. I would have you sit on my lap and kiss you for a long time, slowly and passionately. I would caress and squeeze your beautiful big tits (do you mind if I say tits? it turns me on so much to say it) through your clothes, finding your nipples and lingering over them for a while. When you were ready I would like to undo your buttons and see your bra, overflowing with the succulent swelling flesh of your tits. I would like to see that flesh pushed up high by your tight bra. I would bring my kisses down your neck to here and run my tongue over your breasts. I would love to fill my hands with your flesh while my tongue explores your mouth.

How do you like this? Would you like me to continue?

Ramon".

I have to say, my heart beat a little faster reading this and I felt my mouth go dry. I had often fantasised about being totally worshipped and pampered sexually by a man. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy a man's body - I really do. But something about this really appealed to me. And I had the most sensitive breasts. They were a huge part of my sexuality. Every man I've been with has been a big breast lover - you don't usually go for a woman like me unless you're somewhat into big tits - but I hadn't encountered the idea of them being worshipped before. It seemed an extremely mutually satisfying proposition. So after re-reading for a while I told Ramon my thoughts and asked him to write more.

"Sweet, I am so excited. I am literally aching for you and can't stand up at my desk. But as I said, it isn't about me or my hard-on. It's about you. I am going to talk as if I am with you now.

I would like you to stand up, and walk around the room so I can see your lovely big tits bounce and move. I slide down your skirt to see the rest of your beautiful curves. My eyes take in the beauty of your body, your lushness. You walk around the room and I see the massive globes of your delicious flesh wobbling and barely constrained by the tight red satin of your bra. I ask you to sit on the bed and I part your thighs, kneeling between them. I take your breasts in both hands and bury my face between them, massaging them gently. I ask you if I can pop your breasts out from the top of the cups. You nod, so anxiously I pull down the satin and ease one huge mound out from its cup.

Here I'm confronted by sheer beauty. The skin of your breast is white and creamy, stretched to tautness by the abundant flesh beneath it. Four or five of my hands will not contain it, it is enormous and heavy and still pushed high and round by the bra underneath it. Your areola is proportionately large, and a beautiful shade of dark pink. The nipple at its centre is a lighter pink and tightening in the air. My head is swimming, I can't believe the sight and feel of this beautiful breast in my hands. I squeeze it gently and rub a thumb over your stiffening nipple, hearing you sigh. I do this again with your other breast and soon I have both gorgeous tits in my hands, marvelling at the shape and size and feel of them and rubbing and squeezing your delectable nipples in my hands. I look down and see between your parted legs a patch of damp on the wet satin of your underwear.

I ask if I may taste your nipples, and you breathe yes. I lick your breast around in circles, rubbing the other in the same movement, until I reach the delicious centre of your breast where your nipple is standing upright, begging for my mouth. I take it in and suck gently, then more firmly, and feel your body tremble a little, though not as much as mine is now. My other hand repeats this movement on your free nipple. I move between your two breasts, sucking, rubbing, squeezing. You don't seem to get tired of this, and I know I'm not. But I want to know how you're feeling, reading this now.

Ramon".

I am very aroused now. I love my breasts being touched, I will do anything to have a lover pay attention to them. I've even pinned a man down and forced my naked breasts into his face. Not that he complained, but I could have spent a whole day like that, having them licked and sucked. I feel I've struck gold here with Ramon, and ask him to please go on.

Waiting for his response, I confess I touched my breasts and imagined his hands on them. My nipples were so sensitive and I raked my long nails over the, shivering but hot with excitement at the thought of Ramon's reply.

It arrived soon enough, not missing a beat.

"I reach around behind you and remove your bra. For the first time I am seeing these incredible massive breasts free and they are impressive. I love the idea of measuring them, and ask you if I can. I wrap the tape around at the largest point and all my expectations are exceeded. I have never been with such a beautiful woman and never seen tits as big as yours. I am aching and throbbing with anticipation. I ask you to lie back, and ask if I may massage them, and you say yes. You lie back against the pillows and I coat my hands with warm scented oil. I kiss you and feel your body arch towards me. You are a perfect beauty with your long dark locks streaming across the pillow, your dark eyes flashing at me and your full lips parted in anticipation. Your skin is hot and your chest and breasts are flushed and full. I begin by massaging your neck, and move my hands down to the flesh of your big tits. I run my hands all over them, feeling the smooth flesh give beneath my fingers but still feeling so firm. I squeeze each one gently, straddling your thigh. I know you can feel how hard I am but of course I will want you to ask me, I will not force that on you. My hands rub, stroke, massage every enormous inch of your glorious tits. Your nipples stand on end and I pull on them gently and squeeze each one. I can feel your breathing quicken and your body arch. Your full thighs tremble beneath me. I can smell you, Sweetscented, you truly do live up to your name.

I pinch your nipples between my thumb and forefinger, rolling and pulling them gently. The flesh of your tits bounces with the involuntary movements of your body.

How am I going Sweet?

Ramon".

By this point I could barely contain myself. A horrible thought that Ramon might not live in my city suddenly struck me, so I asked him where he was. I wanted to make this happen. I know it was fantasy but if I could confirm somehow that he was for real, I wanted this to be real. My body was on fire. I was squeezing my thighs together and pinching a nipple while trying to type a coherent response. He replied quickly.

"Darling, I am visiting your city next week on business. If you want this to be real it will be real. I can travel whenever and wherever I like. If you want to see me I will make time for you whenever you're ready. The only thing I ask is that you send me your measurements so I can buy you underwear exactly as in my fantasy. I think red is your colour. Do you want more? I know I do. Ramon".

I told him my size and that I wanted this to happen.

"I am about to explode with excitement. Shopping for you will be a dream come true. I will send this to your local post office for you to collect, please wear it when we meet. The rest we can arrange. In the meantime you haven't yet come, and that is my aim.

"I half recline above you, my knee between your thighs. I feel you push your hot centre against me, rubbing, your thighs squeezing around my leg. I push your breasts together and run my tongue all over them, squeezing and sucking. I don't need to tell you I am in ecstasy. Your head is thrown back and I continue to suck and rub each one. I ask you to sit up a little and prop yourself against the pillows. I ask if I can lie across your lap and suckle you. You say yes, and raise your thigh, legs parted. I rest my head against your thigh and you feed me your huge breast. You are breastfeeding me now, and I am in heaven. I squeeze your other breast and you take my hand and guide it between your thighs, under the satin gusset of your underwear where you are slick and wet and smelling fragrant. I slide my finger between the folds of your vulva and feel the moisture flow over my hand, more and more as I suck more urgently. Your clitoris is firm and protruding, I rub it gently in time with the sucks of your nipple. Circular motions echoing my tongue's circular motions on your nipple. I move once more, between your thighs, both your breasts pushed into my face, handing them with one hand, my free hand still stimulating your divine centre.

I can tell you're close to orgasm. Your breathing is fast, your body is hot and trembling. I up the pressure on your nipples and rub your clit a little more urgently. You take my hand away and place it on your breast. I'm alternately sucking and squeezing each nipple, feeling your body shake. You tell me you're coming and let go, sighing and moaning softly and I don't let up on your bouncing tits. I know you're coming from my mouth on your breasts and this excites me beyond words. Your orgasm seems to go on and on and I can't let go of these amazing tits. After some time you come down and your body relaxes a little. I lie down behind you, side by side, spooning you, kissing your neck and gently stroking your breasts from behind.

Mm. Ramon".

I felt like this had just happened for real. I was in no doubt now. I wanted Ramon. I just needed confirmation of who he was. I was prepared to throw caution to the wind and have him. I asked to see him on his webcam. He showed me who he was and that was it for me. He was even more gorgeous moving than in pictures. When he stood, I saw the outline of his erection in his loose pants, and it looked impressive. No doubt at all, and I told him so. He answered quickly.

"I am yours, Sweet. I am dizzy at the thought of your beautiful body in my hands. I want you and am delirious to know you want me. Ramon".

I went to bed that night unable to sleep, my whole being tingling.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So, here I am, standing here now, wearing my red satin underwear, which fits perfectly, I might add. Lipsticked and blowdried and dolled up in a black dress, tight in the bodice to enhance my cleavage, and flowing below the waist. Killer heels and beautiful perfume. Poised outside Ramon's hotel room door.

I knock, and the door opens. He's standing there, tall, dark and gorgeous. Champagne behind him, chilling in a bucket. Flowers in a vase, a beautiful room. Chocolates next to the champagne. Ramon smiles, his eyes moving over me urgently, breathless. Pulls me inside and kicks the door shut. He can't believe his luck, and neither can I.

He sits down on the bed, pulls me onto his lap, and wraps his arms tightly around me. I can feel him, long and hard beneath me. He kisses me, deeply, runs a hand down my throat, rests it lightly on the skin of my cleavage.

"So, my Sweet. Ready to be worshipped?"

"I am."

I really am.