What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later she reemerged again. He was in the kitchen eating a thick ham sandwich. She took one of the plastic bags from under the sink.

"Goddamn that's ugly," he said, eying the dress. She couldn't help but laugh.

"Thanks for noticing." Kelly thought she caught a little twitch of a smile on his face. "Good thing you won't have to look at it for very long."

"The fuck does that mean?"

"It means I appreciate you saving my life, and because of that I can't stay here and put you in danger. If Stan doesn't hear from Roland for awhile he'll come looking for me. If he finds me here-"

"I look like I can't take care of myself?"

"No, but-"

"Where you gonna go?"

"I don't know-"

"You got any money?"

"No, but I can work-"

"Doing what?"

Kelly was getting flustered. Her heart was pounding. "Well I don't know-"

"So you don't know where you're going, you got no money, and you don't have much of a way of making any." He looked at her. "Well what the fuck could go wrong with that?"

"I get it, it's not a great plan!" She sighed and leaned against the counter. "I couldn't forgive myself if something happened to you because I was to scared to leave."

He looked at her and smirked. "People been trying to kill me for a lotta years, and not one of 'em has figured out how to do it yet. Now sit down and eat and stop talking stupid."

12