What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nipped her shoulder. Kelly's legs tightened around his waist. If she'd been unsure of his intentions before, pulling him closer dispelled all doubt. "Can't." Her voice was a soft murmur, her fingers traveled down his sides.

He chuckled. "You're already wet for me." Another claiming kiss, a fang catching her lower lip again. Kelly knew she was going to lose this argument. His hips rocked slowly against her, drawing his broad length against the sensitive nub hidden in her folds. Seconds later she forgot why she was arguing in the first place.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Creed looked down at her. For the past hour she'd been dozing against his chest, a little smile on her lips. He'd wanted to feel her cum while he was inside her. He was familiar with terror, anger, hatred and every possible combination of them conveyed through the contractions of a frail's pussy. Pleasure would be new, but beyond that he wanted to feel her cum for him. It had almost happened too, but she was still in too much pain. The smell of her blood and her pleasure hung in the air, though the blood scent wasn't as intense as the night before. He decided that it might be a good thing he'd be gone for a few days. It would give her time to recover.

Now he just had to figure out what the hell he was going to tell her. 'Off to kill the asshole PI Stan hired, don't wait up' was honest, but that would scare the shit out of her, and he wanted her to be there when he got back. It would save him the trouble of tracking her down and dragging her back. Just leaving her with no explanation would scare her just as much and might send her running.

He drew patterns over her back with his claws, carefully avoiding the places that were still healing with the light touches. It was easier when they were disposable. He didn't have to say anything. He didn't have to worry about keeping them, and he didn't have to worry about protecting them. He glanced down at her. She trusted him completely. One hand drifted up to her slender neck. He could snap it now and never wake her up. Then he wouldn't have to worry about what to tell her or Embry or anything else. It would be easy.

The contented little sigh and the half-conscious kiss she pressed over his right nipple derailed the thought completely. He told himself that if he killed her he'd be denying himself all the pleasure he could take from her body. Creed had never been one to deny himself anything.

*~*~*~*~*~*

The second time Kelly woke up, she was snuggled against Victor's chest. She could hear his heart beating. Her arms tightened around him.

"Thought you were gonna sleep all goddamn day." He twisted a lock of her hair around his finger and tugged, forcing her to look at him.

Kelly blushed. "You tired me out."

He snorted. "And you made me hungry."

"Let me get a shower and I'll make..." she glanced at the clock. Her eyebrows rose. "Lunch. I didn't know it was that late." She reached up to disentangle her hair from his hand. He raised an eyebrow and she lowered her hand.

"First we gotta talk."

Kelly's heart sank like a stone into the pit of her stomach. "About what?"

"What the fuck are you looking at me like that for? You don't even know what I'm gonna say."

"I can guess."

"Can you?" The tension on her hair increased and there was a low, dangerous growl in his voice. "So why don't you tell me."

"That you regret saying I was yours, or you just did it to get me in bed-"

He rolled his eyes. "You say the dumbest goddamn things sometimes."

"The way you said-"

"Just shut up before you piss me off."

Kelly closed her mouth and looked up at him. Safe as she felt with him, the idea of his anger being directed fully at her was absolutely terrifying.

"I'm leaving later tonight to get that damn PI off your ass. I'll be gone for a couple days." He didn't quite meet her eyes as he said it.

"What-"

"And I ain't gonna answer any questions about it so you might as well save your breath."

The prospect of spending so long without him was frightening and almost physically painful. "Days?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

His hand cradled the back of her head. "You're gonna do as I tell you and you'll be fine. C'mon, shower and food."

She moved off of him. "I'll let you shower first."

The corner of his mouth twitched into a little smile. "There you go saying stupid shit again." He avoided her bruised wrists and grasped her elbow instead, pulling her along.

*~*~*~*~*~*

The rest of the day passed slowly for Kelly. She could see him growing more tense as the day went on too, but when she'd tried to ask about it he hadn't even let her get the sentence out. She didn't try again. Around three, he went into town and came back with a small bag. As on edge as he was, she didn't think it wise to ask what it was. They spent the rest of the day in silence.

After dinner he left her to clean up. Kelly was drying the last pan when she heard him come into the kitchen. She turned and saw him standing here dressed all in black, a long black coat making him look every bit as frightening as the villain in a horror movie. She stepped back and the pan clattered to the floor.

"I know you heard me come in." He set a bag down on a chair.

"Sorry, you just look....really intimidating." Kelly put the pot back in the sink again.

"Good. I need to get going." He sat down and pulled her into his lap. Kelly snuggled close. For a minute, he let her, then he wrapped his hand in her hair and turned her to face him. "I should be back in a couple of days. You're going to stay inside and keep all the doors and windows locked. Anybody knocks, you let 'em keep knocking. Repeat that."

"I understand-"

He growled. "I said repeat it."

Kelly's heart was pounding at the intensity in his eyes. "You should be back in a couple of days. I'll stay inside and keep everything locked. If anyone knocks I should ignore them."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cell phone. "The first contact is me. If anything unusual happens and I mean anything you call me. If I'm gone more than two weeks and you can't reach me, call the second contact. Repeat that."

Kelly was about to protest again, but the way he looked at her told her that would be a bad idea. She repeated back what he'd told her. "Who is the second contact?"

"Nobody you need to worry about." He kissed her firmly and then let her rest her head on his shoulder. His voice was softer when he spoke again. "And you're going to sleep in my bed, because if I come back and your scent's faded in there, I'll make you wish I'd stayed gone."

Kelly nodded, her face hidden in the crook of his neck.

12