What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Been a long time since you screamed for me. Hasn't it?"

Kelly almost didn't hear him. She was too preoccupied with how the deadly weapon between her legs was terrifying her and driving her toward orgasm at the same time as it teased her clenching entrance.

"Well?" The talon tapped with just a bit more force, sending electric jolts of commingled pleasure and fear through her body.

"Y-yes." She managed.

He went back to barely touching her slick folds. His intense eyes on her face. "Yes what?"

"Yes, it's been...been a long time since I sc-screamed for you." She wanted more. Ached for it.

He grinned dangerously. "Gonna fix that, frail."

Without warning he shifted and slammed his entire length into her. Kelly did scream, and for a terrified moment she struggled to avoid the agonizing invasion. He put one hand on her neck, his thumb resting on her throat. The pressure was minimal, but she stopped struggling immediately. It didn't stop her tears or her whimpers, though.

"Still so fucking tight." He withdrew almost completely and drove into her again. She screamed again, but this time she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He started to move with a forceful rhythm. Kelly retreated into herself to the place she could only find when he was taking her. The deep pleasure, the pain, the fear, the need, it all made sense for those few minutes when he was inside her. She didn't have to try to explain it to herself; she could just experience it all and let it drive her toward the release she ached for.

His movements became harder, faster. Her release was a shock when it hit, her legs wrapped tighter around him. He unwrapped them and pushed them back, spreading her wide and making use of her trembling body.

Kelly felt another intense wave engulf her consciousness. His roar of release was all that broke through.

*~*~*~*~*~*

The air around them was perfumed with thick blood, fear, release and her sweet scent. He swept his tongue over one of the long scratches on her abdomen. Fucking frail. He could get along anywhere he wanted in the world. He'd been shot, stabbed, beaten and a hundred other things he'd forced himself to forget. None of it had ever made him lose control for very long. None of it ever would. None of it had done jack shit to prepare him for her, either.

The frail was trembling under him. He recognized the swallowed whimpers of pain. He gently pinched and rolled her right nipple. This time, the little whimpers were louder, but pain was balanced with pleasure. She stroked the back of his head and the nape of his neck as his tongue moved. The unconscious touch sent warm droplets of pleasure trickling down his spine. If her hands could do that to the back of his neck, he wondered what her mouth could do to his cock.

It couldn't be on her terms. He couldn't let her see him that needy, that vulnerable, just because she decided she wanted it. The alpha in him would never bow to that. Still, he was halfway hard just thinking about it. He'd let her use her mouth. As long as she did it on his terms, under his control. His tongue stroke the wounds again. He'd give her a little time to recover first though.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Kelly lay on her side with Victor behind her. His hands moved over her hip and thigh and occasionally around to gently tease the scabbed over scratches on her tummy. His lips and teeth moved over her neck and shoulder, the careful nips breaking the skin from time to time. There was something strangely soothing about it. Kelly sighed contentedly.

She felt his low growl as much as she heard it. "Think you like that, frail."

"I do."

He chuckled. "Somethin' else." He nipped a little harder this time, sending a shudder through her.

"Wait." She put her hand over his, stroking it softly.

"What?"

"I'm cold, let me get a blanket."

"You're always too damn cold." He grabbed her blanket from the chair and wrapped her in it. Then he settled behind her again.

"You're always too warm." She smiled over her shoulder.

The corner of his mouth twitched. "If you weren't so fucking skinny you wouldn't be cold all the damn time."

"Must be all the exercise I get." She relaxed against his chest.

"You got plenty of rest while I was gone and you're gonna spend the next few days sitting on your ass in the truck."

Kelly turned quickly, the blanket held over her breasts. "Are we leaving here?"

"For awhile." He tugged the cover away and pulled her close again, so that her skin was against his.

"How long?"

He shrugged. "How long you wanna spend with your grandparents?"

It took a long moment for her to register what he'd said. "You found them? While you were gone?"

"Nah, found 'em before I left. Made sure they were okay when I was gone."

Kelly couldn't believe what she was hearing, she pulled away from him. Anger settled like a hard knot in her chest. "They're my family! Of course they're-"

"Your mother is your family too. You wanna give her a call? Maybe set up a lunch date?" He advanced on her, his eyes cold.

"It's not the same!"

"Bullshit it's not!" He grabbed her wrist and dragged her close, his face inches from hers. "From what I know, your family is a pretty fucked up bunch and people don't get that fucked up on their own. Somebody nurtures it in 'em and nobody does that like the people you come from." His jaw was tight, his claws partially extended, digging into her wrist.

Kelly started to tremble, her wide eyes locked on his. "I-I'm sorry." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"What was that?" He cocked his head.

"I'm sorry." She managed to speak a little louder. "I didn't think of it that way."

He gave a derisive snort and shoved her away. He got up, found her phone and tossed it at her. "Call 'em. I'll give you the number."

"It's late-"

"Yeah, and if you don't you're not gonna get any fuckin' sleep and neither am I." He found his phone and read off the number.

12